Author Topic: Trump: I'll Never Forgive Obama for What He Did to Our Military  (Read 10227 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump: I'll Never Forgive Obama for What He Did to Our Military
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 03:30:41 PM »
So far we have tax cuts for millionaires & billionaires.  If that is large and outstanding, then you are 100% correct.

Absolutely false.  I've talked to numerous middle class wage earners who got a tax cut. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »
Absolutely false.  I've talked to numerous middle class wage earners who got a tax cut. 

If I received one, I most certainly haven't noticed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 03:49:17 PM »
If I received one, I most certainly haven't noticed.

Like I said, I've personally talked to numerous people who got one.  All of the tax rates went down, so not sure why you didn't get one. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2018, 04:08:00 PM »

yep, they got maybe 1 or 2%

Meanwhile we get a trillion dollar budget deficit next year

Next Repoblican step will be cutting social security and medicare to "pay" for the tax cuts  that were supposed to pay of themselves

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2018, 04:10:03 PM »
I said it was a stupid thing to say.  

I'm talking about the other half of the equation in this and other situations.  This guy is a Clinton supporter.  He was apparently on the VP short list.  That's the context for his comments.  McCraven's comments were equally stupid, but Trump shouldn't have to respond to every slight.  But he does and that's who he is.  I've accepted this flawed part of his personality and focused on what he is actually doing as POTUS, which is by and large outstanding.  

He says he's not but who cares if that true or false

I assume if he is a Clinton supporter that means he must be lying about his feelings.

I guess we have to assume since you're a Trump supporter that you were lying about your true feelings about Obama fro the last 8 years.  Or, at the very least your feeling/comments, etc. along with every other Trump supporter can simply be ignored since you're obviously biased.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 04:19:07 PM »
I said it was a stupid thing to say.  

I'm talking about the other half of the equation in this and other situations.  This guy is a Clinton supporter.  He was apparently on the VP short list.  That's the context for his comments.  McCraven's comments were equally stupid, but Trump shouldn't have to respond to every slight.  But he does and that's who he is.  I've accepted this flawed part of his personality and focused on what he is actually doing as POTUS, which is by and large outstanding.  

He says

"I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else," McRaven said in a statement to CNN on Sunday in response to Trump's comments. "I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for."

McRaven said he admires all presidents, "regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the Nation together in challenging times."

"I stand by my comment that the President's attack on the media is the greatest threat to our democracy in my lifetime. When you undermine the people's right to a free press and freedom of speech and expression, then you threaten the Constitution and all for which it

But hey screw him.. he is a hillary fan! GTFOH

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2018, 04:26:36 PM »
He says

"I did not back Hillary Clinton or anyone else," McRaven said in a statement to CNN on Sunday in response to Trump's comments. "I am a fan of President Obama and President George W. Bush, both of whom I worked for."

McRaven said he admires all presidents, "regardless of their political party, who uphold the dignity of the office and who use that office to bring the Nation together in challenging times."

"I stand by my comment that the President's attack on the media is the greatest threat to our democracy in my lifetime. When you undermine the people's right to a free press and freedom of speech and expression, then you threaten the Constitution and all for which it

But hey screw him.. he is a hillary fan! GTFOH

What kind of simplistic analysis is this?   ::)

He didn't make the Hillary Clinton VP short list by being nonpartisan.   https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hacked-emails-reveal-39-names-clinton-s-first-cut-vp-n668181

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2018, 07:26:59 PM »

He didn't make the Hillary Clinton VP short list by being nonpartisan.   https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hacked-emails-reveal-39-names-clinton-s-first-cut-vp-n668181

I agree with you. I am willing to disregard this mans 37 years as a Special Forces operative simply because he MAY make the short list for Hillary Clintons VP. Fuck him. We must have priorities and my priority is to attack anyone,  regardless of their commitment and sacrifice for this country if they dare to be considered as a possible maybe in an unlikely event. Kudos to you Dos Equis!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2018, 07:47:51 PM »

WTF difference does that make if she put his name on a list with 38 other people

Chris Christie was on Trumps list and you can find all kinds of statement from him criticizing Trumps words and deeds

Jesus Christ you're a blatant partisan hack of the worst kind

Think about how many people in both parties criticized Obama or worse just attacked him for no reason

Faux News wasted air time to attack his choice of condiments, the color of his suit and the type of paper clips he used.
You know, the good old days when our POTUS wasn't a raving sociopath and it was hard to find legitimate things to gripe about.

I can't recall Obama whining that they were a McCain or Romney supporters as if that was some kind of a "end  of debate" statement

Trump is a thin skinned little crybaby snowflake

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2018, 07:59:28 PM »
WTF difference does that make if she put his name on a list with 38 other people

Chris Christie was on Trumps list and you can find all kinds of statement from him criticizing Trumps words and deeds

Jesus Christ you're a blatant partisan hack of the worst kind

Think about how many people in both parties criticized Obama or worse just attacked him for no reason

Faux News wasted air time to attack his choice of condiments, the color of his suit and the type of paper clips he used.
You know, the good old days when our POTUS wasn't a raving sociopath and it was hard to find legitimate things to gripe about.

I can't recall Obama whining that they were a McCain or Romney supporters as if that was some kind of a "end  of debate" statement

Trump is a thin skinned little crybaby snowflake

Pretty much. But hey, stocks are up so if he were to beat a puppy to death on a live feed, me and Dos Equis would somehow spin it to a good thing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2018, 10:59:34 PM »
I agree with you. I am willing to disregard this mans 37 years as a Special Forces operative simply because he MAY make the short list for Hillary Clintons VP. Fuck him. We must have priorities and my priority is to attack anyone,  regardless of their commitment and sacrifice for this country if they dare to be considered as a possible maybe in an unlikely event. Kudos to you Dos Equis!!

Thank you for that sophomoric analysis.  That's about all you are good for these days. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 07:39:38 PM »
Thank you for that sophomoric analysis.  That's about all you are good for these days. 

That's about all your posts deserve these days..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2018, 09:15:43 PM »
That's about all your posts deserve these days..

Whatever you say troll. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2018, 07:53:23 AM »
When is Mr Trump going to visit the troops at the front line ?
Right after the democrats support Americans.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2018, 07:57:02 AM »
Right after the democrats support Americans.

Why should Trumps actions be dependent on the actions of democrats?

One is solely responsible for one's actions.

#individualresponsibility
#dontblameothers
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2018, 08:02:24 AM »
Why should Trumps actions be dependent on the actions of democrats?

One is solely responsible for one's actions.

#individualresponsibility
#dontblameothers
Government is supposed to work for the people, not against each other. Democrats have shown time and again, they are only interested in resisting President Trump, because he is Trump. No other reason. Shouldn't you be on the g&o scouting for men in thongs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2018, 08:18:33 AM »
When is Mr Trump going to visit the troops at the front line ?

For those who have not served, when the President visits, military members aren't all excited to see him. It doesn't matter who the President is at the time either. Life on the base being visited sucks the week or two prior due to secret service setting up. Base access is usually shut down if it's CONUS, local traffic is diverted if he's traveling by land, daily work practices are interrupted. It's basically a big pain in the ass and a dog and pony show. The troops don't really care if he comes or don't want him to come because daily ops are greatly interrupted.

Funny story, to me anyway. Bush visited my base a week or so after 9/11. Air Force One was taxiing down the runway on his way out. Me and my buddies snuck out of the side of a hanger to watch the take off. We were only like 50-75 yards from his jet as he was rolling. We all saluted and headed back inside. I look back now and wonder if eyes were on us, as in crosshairs because we were so close and unattended. Probably not but it's a cool memory

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2018, 08:19:50 AM »
Government is supposed to work for the people, not against each other. Democrats have shown time and again, they are only interested in resisting President Trump, because he is Trump. No other reason. Shouldn't you be on the g&o scouting for men in thongs?

What does that have anything to do with Trump visiting troop on the front lines?

Even if what you said is 100% true, it should have no influence on whether or not Trump visits troops.

Either he visits the troops or he doesn't. I don't know if he does. My point is, he can still visit troops independent of what others are doing.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2018, 08:21:27 AM »
The man is a counter-puncher.  He almost never initiates this stuff.   

::)   Yeah.  He never initiates the whining he is always doing.  

His counter punches seems to be nothing but whining, lies, more whining, more lies, epic idiotic excuses and then denial of all things previously mentioned here.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2018, 08:24:08 AM »
Government is supposed to work for the people, not against each other. Republicants have shown time and again, they are only interested in resisting President Obama, because he is Obama. No other reason. Shouldn't you be on the g&o scouting for men in thongs?

Fixed.

Hypocrites are always blind.  You are nearing the level of Mitch McCuck.  I hope you are actually putting effort into it and it just isn't coming naturally for you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2018, 08:25:45 AM »
What does that have anything to do with Trump visiting troop on the front lines?

Even if what you said is 100% true, it should have no influence on whether or not Trump visits troops.

Either he visits the troops or he doesn't. I don't know if he does. My point is, he can still visit troops independent of what others are doing.
Trying to explain things like this to you is a waste of time since you have no understanding of teamwork or pride in your country.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2018, 08:27:58 AM »
Trying to explain things like this to you is a waste of time since you have no understanding of teamwork or pride in your country.

I just know that him supporting the troops has zero to do with whether democrats support him.

You’re just making excuses for him.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2018, 08:29:20 AM »
I just know that him supporting the troops has zero to do with whether democrats support him.

You’re just making excuses for him.
Cool story bro.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2018, 09:50:51 AM »