Author Topic: Trump: I'll Never Forgive Obama for What He Did to Our Military  (Read 10233 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Trump: I'll Never Forgive Obama for What He Did to Our Military
« on: November 09, 2018, 10:54:49 AM »
It's too bad Obama cannot be like Carter (lousy president, great ex president).  I wish he and his wife would just go away.  They did enough damage to the country in eight years. 

By Theodore Bunker    |   Friday, 09 November 2018

President Donald Trump on Friday bashed his predecessor for “what he did to our United States military,” when asked about former first lady Michelle Obama’s new book.

In her memoir set to come out soon, Obama wrote that Trump’s support for the conspiracy theory that her husband, former President Barack Obama, was born outside the U.S. was “crazy and mean-spirited,” and rooted in bigotry.

She also accused him of promoting conspiracy theories to “stir up the wingnuts and kooks, asking, “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

When asked about this passage at a press conference Friday morning, Trump said that the former first lady "got paid a lot of money to write a book and they always expect a little controversy."

"I'll give you a little controversy back," he added. "I'll never forgive him [Obama] for what he did to our U.S.military. It was depleted, and I had to fix it. What he did to our military made this country very unsafe for you and you and you."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-obama-michelle-barack/2018/11/09/id/890083/

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Trump: I'll Never Forgive Obama for What He Did to Our Military
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 11:02:57 AM »
what are these great damages he did to the us military?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 04:30:39 PM »

Let trannys serve? ???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 04:57:06 PM »

I'm still waiting to hear this as well.  Maybe he means killing Bin Laden and not sending more and more troops of ours to their eventual slaughter? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 05:58:17 PM »
Let trannys serve? ???
Changing the rules of engagement to make our guys sitting targets being shot and not allowed to shoot back.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 12:41:53 PM »
It's too bad Obama cannot be like Carter (lousy president, great ex president).  I wish he and his wife would just go away.  They did enough damage to the country in eight years. 

By Theodore Bunker    |   Friday, 09 November 2018

President Donald Trump on Friday bashed his predecessor for “what he did to our United States military,” when asked about former first lady Michelle Obama’s new book.

In her memoir set to come out soon, Obama wrote that Trump’s support for the conspiracy theory that her husband, former President Barack Obama, was born outside the U.S. was “crazy and mean-spirited,” and rooted in bigotry.

She also accused him of promoting conspiracy theories to “stir up the wingnuts and kooks, asking, “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

When asked about this passage at a press conference Friday morning, Trump said that the former first lady "got paid a lot of money to write a book and they always expect a little controversy."

"I'll give you a little controversy back," he added. "I'll never forgive him [Obama] for what he did to our U.S.military. It was depleted, and I had to fix it. What he did to our military made this country very unsafe for you and you and you."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-obama-michelle-barack/2018/11/09/id/890083/

Too bad Trump wouldn't know how to give a straight answer even if it smacked him on his yellow head. Example: Trump on Friday: ‘I Don’t Know Matt Whitaker.’ Trump Last Month: ‘I Know Matt Whitaker.’  Which is it?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 06:18:44 AM »
I'm still waiting to hear this as well.  Maybe he means killing Bin Laden and not sending more and more troops of ours to their eventual slaughter? 

Don't you love it when people who have zero interest in the military (Cheney, Romney, Trump: Mr. Bone spurs did not serve, nor did his children, he mocked McCain's service and by extension all service men and women) pretend to care or be invested in them.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 07:27:10 AM »
Don't you love it when people who have zero interest in the military (Cheney, Romney, Trump: Mr. Bone spurs did not serve, nor did his children, he mocked McCain's service and by extension all service men and women) pretend to care or be invested in them.  ::)
Why didn't you put your hero obama or the rapist clinton on this list?
Hypocrite
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 08:06:58 AM »
You don't have to have been in our Military to truly support them.  And it's just as true that to have been in our Military does not mean you respect the service.  McCain was a cucktard and John Kerry still is. 

I have several family members that served in combat in several campaigns and none of them think (or thought) much of either of those two assholes. Some people here and in the real world think our Military should serve as some sort of social experiment/same sex dating and sex-change service. Fuck that noise. 

Our Military is there to protect the United States of America and her citizens (not SHITIZENS!) and do so by killing people and breaking their shit.

If there is a Hell, McCain deserves to be in it.  John Kerry too.  And a great many more.  Of that I have little doubt.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2018, 09:03:13 AM »
lest we forget
a

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2018, 10:02:22 AM »
You don't have to have been in our Military to truly support them.  And it's just as true that to have been in our Military does not mean you respect the service.  McCain was a cucktard and John Kerry still is. 

I have several family members that served in combat in several campaigns and none of them think (or thought) much of either of those two assholes. Some people here and in the real world think our Military should serve as some sort of social experiment/same sex dating and sex-change service. Fuck that noise. 

Our Military is there to protect the United States of America and her citizens (not SHITIZENS!) and do so by killing people and breaking their shit.

If there is a Hell, McCain deserves to be in it.  John Kerry too.  And a great many more.  Of that I have little doubt.

This right here. 20 year retired vet here. Some of you guys hero, Obama, turned the entire Military into some big social experiment. All the old heads like me were counting the days to our DD-214's. Our mission was to kill people and blow things up. Now our guys worry more about looking at females the wrong way and being accused of sexual assault. Or new training on how to treat a transgender in your work section. Or changing standards we've had for years to make room for women who literally can't do the physical aspects of a job. It used to be a brotherhood of comraderie, brothers and sisters you would do anything for. Now its splintered into social factions based on what side of the fence you support. All this lies at the feet of Obama. I served under Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. Everyone despised Obama after his 8 years for what he did to our branches of the military. He turned it into one big Facebook comments section. Trump was a breath of fresh air, a dude with balls who didn't care if he hurt feelings. But the stench of Obama is still there and it is embedded in our younger guys who were raised with this emotions over orders attitude. I'm not bragging about my service and do not want thanks. I'm just trying to shed light on the real inside and what's going on in today's military.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2018, 10:33:52 AM »
Shitbama should not be forgiven for many things he did

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2018, 10:59:15 AM »
This right here. 20 year retired vet here. Some of you guys hero, Obama, turned the entire Military into some big social experiment. All the old heads like me were counting the days to our DD-214's. Our mission was to kill people and blow things up. Now our guys worry more about looking at females the wrong way and being accused of sexual assault. Or new training on how to treat a transgender in your work section. Or changing standards we've had for years to make room for women who literally can't do the physical aspects of a job. It used to be a brotherhood of comraderie, brothers and sisters you would do anything for. Now its splintered into social factions based on what side of the fence you support. All this lies at the feet of Obama. I served under Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. Everyone despised Obama after his 8 years for what he did to our branches of the military. He turned it into one big Facebook comments section. Trump was a breath of fresh air, a dude with balls who didn't care if he hurt feelings. But the stench of Obama is still there and it is embedded in our younger guys who were raised with this emotions over orders attitude. I'm not bragging about my service and do not want thanks. I'm just trying to shed light on the real inside and what's going on in today's military.

Well said, my friend.  My Marine friends said they used to be able to use the term "WM" for Women Marines.  Not anymore or so I am told. We must be PC.  A friend of mine was a Marine at the White House for awhile in his career.  He said Mrs. Bush (senior) was great but Hillary was a dyke bitch.

I and my family (except the cucktard side which ignore me unless they WANT something) are of the thought that a great many of the older folks (age 60s to 70s or so) that come up to Vets and say, "Thank you for your service" are just ex-hippies that feeeeeel stupid for how they behaved toward returning Vietnam Vets and calling them baby-killers and the like.  Fuck those assholes back then for what they did to our men and women. 

Yeah, you can forgive 'em but NEVER forget what they did and said to you. To err is human, to forgive is divine but to remember what was done and learn from it is to be smart.

Hindsight is 20/20 but only if you don't have your head up your ass like old libtards still do.    MAGA, my brothers!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2018, 02:47:37 PM »
Started back in the 90's with forcing women onto Navy ships and subs and into combat arms units in the Army.  The Marines held out as long as they could but I think women are being worked into those units as well.  It's always under libtard administrations that these social experiments are tested in the military with gays and trannys the most recent changes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 09:29:47 AM »
Why didn't you put your hero obama or the rapist clinton on this list?
Hypocrite

Yep.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 02:32:55 PM »
Corrupted pieces of shit duped a nation of cucktards for 8 years..

Thank god trump is slowly reversing the damage the gay Muslim inflicted.

K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2018, 11:25:38 AM »

Not all...

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2018, 03:50:39 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2018, 05:36:31 PM »
I've heard this story so many times from my vet friends. Same exact story.  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 01:12:43 PM »
This from a guy who disparages a 37 year Special Forces Vet for not killing Osama sooner. What a moron.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 01:19:22 PM »
This from a guy who disparages a 37 year Special Forces Vet for not killing Osama sooner. What a moron.

Stupid thing for him to say, but what is funny is how liberals-statists-progressives never mention what he is responding to.  The man is a counter-puncher.  He almost never initiates this stuff.  It's childish that he has fight every single battle, but he is almost always responding to some insult. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2018, 01:25:06 PM »
Stupid thing for him to say, but what is funny is how liberals-statists-progressives never mention what he is responding to.  The man is a counter-puncher.  He almost never initiates this stuff.  It's childish that he has fight every single battle, but he is almost always responding to some insult. 

He had previously criticized Trump’s attacks on the media, calling it "the greatest threat to democracy" he’s ever witnessed. Labeling News organizations that he doesn't like as "The enemy of the state" is a dangerous thing.

His response to McCraven was stupid. Poorly thought out and insulted a great many military people he claims to support and respect. Why not simply say "This is a free country, thanks to many like McCraven, he has the right to his opinion. I disagree with it" and move on. The reason is, because he is truly incapable of thinking rationally when his button is pushed, which seems like a frequent thing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2018, 01:33:14 PM »
The chicken hawks on this board are pathetic

Here are some comments from true American Hero's our on the certified sociopath in the White House:

McChrystal, who commanded forces in Afghanistan, said he knew McRaven and pushed back on Trump's attacks against him. He also said Trump's actions were revealing, including Trump's decision not to visit Arlington National Cemetery on the most recent Veterans' Day.

"I think there's a certain honesty to what's happening now," McChrystal said. "The President didn't go to Arlington Cemetery for Veterans' Day, and maybe that's honest, because if you really don't care, it would be dishonest to pretend that you do."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2018, 01:49:23 PM »
He had previously criticized Trump’s attacks on the media, calling it "the greatest threat to democracy" he’s ever witnessed. Labeling News organizations that he doesn't like as "The enemy of the state" is a dangerous thing.

His response to McCraven was stupid. Poorly thought out and insulted a great many military people he claims to support and respect. Why not simply say "This is a free country, thanks to many like McCraven, he has the right to his opinion. I disagree with it" and move on. The reason is, because he is truly incapable of thinking rationally when his button is pushed, which seems like a frequent thing.

I said it was a stupid thing to say.  

I'm talking about the other half of the equation in this and other situations.  This guy is a Clinton supporter.  He was apparently on the VP short list.  That's the context for his comments.  McCraven's comments were equally stupid, but Trump shouldn't have to respond to every slight.  But he does and that's who he is.  I've accepted this flawed part of his personality and focused on what he is actually doing as POTUS, which is by and large outstanding.  

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2018, 03:24:45 PM »
I said it was a stupid thing to say.  

I'm talking about the other half of the equation in this and other situations.  This guy is a Clinton supporter.  He was apparently on the VP short list.  That's the context for his comments.  McCraven's comments were equally stupid, but Trump shouldn't have to respond to every slight.  But he does and that's who he is.  I've accepted this flawed part of his personality and focused on what he is actually doing as POTUS, which is by and large outstanding.  

So far we have tax cuts for millionaires & billionaires.  If that is large and outstanding, then you are 100% correct.