Author Topic: Some #metoo for Neil deGrasse Tyson  (Read 13382 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Some #metoo for Neil deGrasse Tyson
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 04:52:02 AM »
Every man who's ever asked a woman out is a rapist now. ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 05:59:34 AM »
Holy fuck, it's as if we are entering into an alternate universe.

What's next? #metoo allegations against Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman & Carl Weathers?

This is terrible.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 06:58:52 AM »
On another note, he's a liar and con artist. I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were true.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 08:40:54 AM »
On another note, he's a liar and con artist. I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were true.

Loved his books.... why do you say he's a liar and con?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 09:41:24 AM »
STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. 

I know this will be much harder for young guys, but it's the only way to be sure you won't get sued, go broke, and/or thrown in jail.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 09:43:11 AM »
The curse of ze cosmos - they may go light on him and just plead for execution via rainbow colored asteroid.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 09:47:54 AM »
5 years ago, I would have believed the women.   After the #metoo movement I'll side with black science man until I see some hard evidence.

He's black so he probably did do it, but I'm waiting until it's proven before I condemn him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 09:49:15 AM »
STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN. 

I know this will be much harder for young guys, but it's the only way to be sure you won't get sued, go broke, and/or thrown in jail.

The opposite is what needs to happen. What has happened is wants vs needs, get it?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 10:14:32 AM »
The opposite is what needs to happen. What has happened is wants vs needs, get it?

No.  Female nature is universal.  Hump and dump, lay and leave, smash and trash, but make them sign a letter of consent before having sex with them... while they are sober... video them signing it as an extra safety factor.  DO NOT get them pregnant.

BTW, I "got it" a long time ago... long before all this metoo nonsense.  You marry or have kids with any woman, you are DONE, get it?  They have ALL the power in family and divorce courts. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 10:20:46 AM »
You marry or have kids with any woman, you are DONE, get it?  They have ALL the power in family and divorce courts. 

You white knights don't believe me?... watch this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Dtcvqcjc8

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2018, 10:48:05 AM »
Maybe but who is to decide on these things years afterwards?  Any woman can accuse any man of anything.  If a woman doesn't immediately report something I assume it's bullshit and just some woman wanting her 15 minutes of fame and a check.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 01:51:08 PM »
No.  Female nature is universal.  Hump and dump, lay and leave, smash and trash, but make them sign a letter of consent before having sex with them... while they are sober... video them signing it as an extra safety factor.  DO NOT get them pregnant.

BTW, I "got it" a long time ago... long before all this metoo nonsense.  You marry or have kids with any woman, you are DONE, get it?  They have ALL the power in family and divorce courts. 
No, you didn’t. You gave into the ish test. You were weak, and reaped the consequences. And that is what is happening now.
You only feel this way, because YOU were hurt. You fixated on their wants, not their needs. As do many men today. And that’s why we have failed.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2018, 02:01:07 PM »
Must suck to be in College these days. Poor guys getting no pussy. I would imagine that it’s harder to get a rap going with a woman in a bar these days as well. Every two seconds they’re looking down at their phone. Then, you’re in a position where you have to act like it’s not pissing you off.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2018, 02:50:38 PM »
Must suck to be in College these days. Poor guys getting no pussy. I would imagine that it’s harder to get a rap going with a woman in a bar these days as well. Every two seconds they’re looking down at their phone. Then, you’re in a position where you have to act like it’s not pissing you off.
That’s why young men join liberal or feminist causes.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2018, 03:07:22 PM »

Lol like the dudes arent doing the same thing. 

This isnt you talking to college chicks in a bar. Scratch that i'm sure the single women in your dating pool do the same thing. 

This is our culture bro.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2018, 03:12:10 PM »

This

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2018, 04:11:32 PM »

Lol like the dudes arent doing the same thing.  

This isnt you talking to college chicks in a bar. Scratch that i'm sure the single women in your dating pool do the same thing.  

This is our culture bro.

The difference is that  guys have to make the first move. Of course, the exception is getbiggers who  have chicks crawling all over them.

Middle aged people rarely hook up in bars. It’s usually through Friends introducing them to one another.

Between technology distractions and threats of sexual harassment and fake rape charges, I don’t see how it isn’t harder for young guys.

I hear Spring breaks aren’t as wild anymore because everybody’s afraid of being filmed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2018, 04:52:46 PM »
But i thought Hebrew Israelites spread truth and light to us wicked whities?  Can't trust anyone these days..

You clearly don't read with comprehension. If your not in the truth and following God's laws youre leading people to hell. There will be plenty of wicked Hebrews in the lake of fire. De Grass Tyson is deceiver to the people.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2018, 04:57:32 PM »
Thought i'd never say this , but it was better before Internet and when you couldn't film with your phone.
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2018, 05:40:44 PM »
I wanna walk with god
A

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2018, 07:07:30 PM »

Purge_WTF

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2018, 07:39:53 PM »
Every man who's ever asked a woman out is a rapist now. ::)

This.

I'm tempering my lack of pity for him as a Leftist with the fact that many allegations are bullsh*t.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 03:11:30 AM »
Glad I'm not in my 20's right now.  College was a glorious time with almost endless pussy back in the early 90's but now if you look at a woman and think of sex you're a cretin.  Most college chics now are fat anyway.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 04:31:29 AM »
Glad I'm not in my 20's right now.  College was a glorious time with almost endless pussy back in the early 90's but now if you look at a woman and think of sex you're a cretin.  Most college chics now are fat anyway.

Same here.  I’m in a running club and most of the members are younger and more liberal. Occasionally I’ll go to one of the get-togethers in a bar after a race. It’s so sterile. Everybody is afraid of saying something politically incorrect and being labeled a “bad person.”