Author Topic: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.  (Read 11477 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.
« on: December 04, 2018, 01:03:42 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 03:37:51 PM »
Simpleminded ape man notwithstanding, he’s every right to be angered.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 04:01:33 PM »
Simpleminded ape man notwithstanding, he’s every right to be angered.
What is with your that you cannot get past being such a miserable racist prick? You have a serious issue. Man, no wonder some of your family members  don’t  like you or distance themselves from you. You act like one of those types that will eventually go on a shooting rampage.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 05:19:03 PM »
What is with your that you cannot get past being such a miserable racist prick? You have a serious issue. Man, no wonder some of your family members  don’t  like you or distance themselves from you. You act like one of those types that will eventually go on a shooting rampage.

1. Not miserable

2. I’m liked by all my family members. Not in agreement on all things doesn’t mean we don’t like each other. And no one has distanced themself from anyone. Do I really have to spell this out to you? Yeesh.

3. Proud racist

4. I’m the exact opposite of the common rampage shooter. I don’t keep anything bottled up and am in full control of my faculties.

5. You must be a chocolate man

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 05:49:54 PM »
I tried to find who this gentlemen is. As a grandfather I applaud him!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 12:03:18 AM »
In the old days it used to be "if you do that again i will punsch you in your face", now it is "next time i will make it go vital"

OH where has the world gone

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 12:42:13 AM »

This guy is weird and always thought people liked him when they wanted nothing to do with him (zero self awareness). He couldn't get laid in a whore house with 10,000 bucks taped to his big forehead. I could bring up some Paul Gardiner stories, but I'll keep those to myself for now.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 12:53:07 AM »
Granddad could have simply told the teacher not to allow his grandson to wear a dress in the future. Anyway young kids like playing dress up. It's no big deal unless someone else makes it one.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 04:18:45 AM »

This guy is weird and always thought people liked him when they wanted nothing to do with him (zero self awareness). He couldn't get laid in a whore house with 10,000 bucks taped to his big forehead. I could bring up some Paul Gardiner stories, but I'll keep those to myself for now.  ;D

You again. Such cowardice.

Keep chiming in. With each “anonymous” chirp you intensify your weasel nature.

I have some stories about you, too, bub.

However, I’ll leave it to you to continue to paint yourself as the rat you are. Mr. “Anonymous “.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 04:50:11 AM »

We don’t like you useless fuckers

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 05:12:02 AM »
Granddad could have simply told the teacher not to allow his grandson to wear a dress in the future. Anyway young kids like playing dress up. It's no big deal unless someone else makes it one.
a

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 07:22:35 AM »

Fortress, Kwon and others remind me of Radical Plato.

Remember him? The guy used to be such a prick but denied being miserable. Despite having an okish life, he hung himself anyway. Go figure.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 03:20:47 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 03:21:29 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 03:22:03 AM »
a

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 06:48:22 AM »
Day care or dump your kid off for the day in the most germ filled environment in existence.
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2018, 06:57:49 AM »
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 06:59:13 AM »
So his son pick a dress to wear, big deal. He is trying to pay for psych therapy in addition to future hormone therapy too?
A

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 09:35:05 AM »
Why would anyone think it’s ok to put a 2 year old boy in a dress. It’s obviously being done to further a political/social agenda that has no place in a daycare. No different than putting toy guns in kids hands and we can all imagine the outrage the left would be spewing if that happened.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 10:47:50 AM »
Why would anyone think it’s ok to put a 2 year old boy in a dress. It’s obviously being done to further a political/social agenda that has no place in a daycare. No different than putting toy guns in kids hands and we can all imagine the outrage the left would be spewing if that happened.
It sounds like they didn't put him in the dress, he pick it. All they did was not push traditional gender norms on the kid.
I feel for the daycare. There is no way to not get angry parents. Say the kid was like Charlize Theron son, if they told him no, you can't play dress up. She would have been mad at them.
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2018, 11:32:00 AM »
It sounds like they didn't put him in the dress, he pick it. All they did was not push traditional gender norms on the kid.
I feel for the daycare. There is no way to not get angry parents. Say the kid was like Charlize Theron son, if they told him no, you can't play dress up. She would have been mad at them.

Okay, what the ruddy fuck is going on with those kids?

These Hollyweird people are sick, depraved folks.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 12:12:18 PM »

One thing that can be said about blacks is they don't support big gay.

Another pic with one of her pets.

Had any threesomes with other men lately?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2018, 12:38:24 PM »
Day care or dump your kid off for the day in the most germ filled environment in existence.

Exposure to germs is one of the ways our bodies build up a resistance to them. Yes, daycare, preschool and school are germ laden. My first year working in an elementary school, I got sick several times. The second year I didn't get ill at all. This experience is fairly common.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2018, 12:46:54 PM »
Exposure to germs is one of the ways our bodies build up a resistance to them. Yes, daycare, preschool and school are germ laden. My first year working in an elementary school, I got sick several times. The second year I didn't get ill at all. This experience is fairly common.

Think you contracted the hiv and didn’t know it and now the infection’s moved into your brain.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 12:51:34 PM »
My first year working in an elementary school

Jesus christ...