Author Topic: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.  (Read 11469 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2018, 12:59:07 PM »
It sounds like they didn't put him in the dress, he pick it. All they did was not push traditional gender norms on the kid.
I feel for the daycare. There is no way to not get angry parents. Say the kid was like Charlize Theron son, if they told him no, you can't play dress up. She would have been mad at them.

You are probably right. Kids like to play dress up when they are young. It's a non issue for most people. The folks, like that grandfather, who make a big deal out of it, are doing more harm than good. If little folk see their parents or other adults fooling around with guns, they'll likely develop some interest in them. This doesn't mean they will grow up to be serial killers or terrorists. Likewise, playing dress up doesn't mean they will eventually become drag queens or transsexuals. Being told something this innocuous is wrong creates one more unnecessary thing to feel guilty about.

My son played house with a neighbor girl when he was around 8 years old. He also played army with little toy military figurines. As an adult he married and had children and he's had a lifetime and successful career in the military. I don't remember him wanting to wear a dress, but if he had, it would have been okay with his mother and me. Maybe he would have chosen a career as a fashion designer. It's all good.  :)

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2018, 06:09:28 PM »
Jesus christ...

What? You don't think seniors  Like prime can have valuable contributions to the upbringing and educations of youngsters?.....oh .....yeah... Never mind

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 09:37:29 AM »
What? You don't think seniors  Like prime can have valuable contributions to the upbringing and educations of youngsters?.....oh .....yeah... Never mind

Someone like Prime who calls Justin Bieber "lil cutie"? Yeah right.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2018, 10:01:35 AM »
See that mini-chocolate (underwear) smudge Kevin Hart has pulled out of hosting the Oscars because some SJWs unearthed old comments he made about degenerate phaggots and such?

Yet the audience is routinely comprised of sexual predators, pedos, thieves, narcissists, egomaniacs, lowlifes, drug addicts, and booze hounds.

Shit’s hilarious.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2018, 10:08:18 AM »
See that mini-chocolate (underwear) smudge Kevin Hart has pulled out of hosting the Oscars because some SJWs unearthed old comments he made about degenerate phaggots and such?

Yet the audience is routinely comprised of sexual predators, pedos, thieves, narcissists, egomaniacs, lowlifes, drug addicts, and booze hounds.

Shit’s hilarious.

Worlds gone crazy
So much double standards

Yes what secrets does that audience hide
And yet cry crocodile tears about others behaviour

Mind in saying all that I couldn’t care any less about the oscars
And actors - completely overpaid & of little value endeavour

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 10:19:40 AM »
Just leftists doing what they do.   Trying to destroy the world.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 10:27:48 AM »
Just leftists doing what they do.   Trying to destroy the world.

Sadly you’re correct
There rational/ motivation & thinking is extremely troubling
And self destroying- do they really hate their ancestry & themselves
That much.................... ....

Yes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2018, 10:28:32 AM »
What? You don't think seniors  Like prime can have valuable contributions to the upbringing and educations of youngsters?.....oh .....yeah... Never mind

Worked for the district for 30 years. I wasn't a senior when I started.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2018, 10:44:01 AM »
It’s pretty simple. If the daycare worker put the kid in a dress, gave the kid a dress to put on or gave him a ‘choice’ of only female attire and dresses, they’re in the wrong. If they had a wide selection of male and female outfits and the boy actively choose to put on a dress, that’s different. But to think teachers and those charged with influencing our youth don’t have a firm to extreme liberal agenda is just lying to yourself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2018, 10:45:02 AM »
Someone like Prime who calls Justin Bieber "lil cutie"? Yeah right.

1. The comment was sarcastic.

2. Justin Bieber is 24 years old.

3. Justin Bieber and his wife Haily Baldwin.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2018, 10:46:19 AM »
Think you contracted the hiv and didn’t know it and now the infection’s moved into your brain.

If you believe this, you don't have a brain.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2018, 10:50:23 AM »
It’s pretty simple. If the daycare worker put the kid in a dress, gave the kid a dress to put on or gave him a ‘choice’ of only female attire and dresses, they’re in the wrong. If they had a wide selection of male and female outfits and the boy actively choose to put on a dress, that’s different. But to think teachers and those charged with influencing our youth don’t have a firm to extreme liberal agenda is just lying to yourself.

A lot of educators are liberal, at least when it comes to labor issues. Just as many are conservative. Most are a mixture of the two, just like the rest of the population.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2018, 11:20:32 AM »
If you believe this, you don't have a brain.

Huh? No I don’t believe this. Are you nuts?

Wait. You’re a liberal.

Gotcha.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2018, 11:30:05 AM »
A lot of educators are liberal, at least when it comes to labor issues. Just as many are conservative. Most are a mixture of the two, just like the rest of the population.
That’s a delusional comment not based remotely in reality. At university level, liberals outnumber conservatives by a 12:1 ratio. In history departments, it’s more than 30:1.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2018, 11:34:15 AM »
Years ago my mate was enjoying his beer in his favourite chair when he heard his now ex wife excitedly say “go show dad” and his young son ran in wearing a fairy dress and was prancing around, he jumped up and forcibly removed the dress and went absolutely ballistic causing the bairn to cry and he had to move out for a while, years later that young boy become the most disgusting flamboyant fag in town

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2018, 02:46:03 PM »
grandfather's a moron. a 2 year old dressing up in a dress is not gonna somehow turn him gay. if he's gonna be gay he's gonna be gay.

i think there is some evidence that boys who are sexually abused by men tend to have a higher tendency to be gay than the norm. but that's a different story

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2018, 05:40:29 PM »
grandfather's a moron. a 2 year old dressing up in a dress is not gonna somehow turn him gay. if he's gonna be gay he's gonna be gay.

i think there is some evidence that boys who are sexually abused by men tend to have a higher tendency to be gay than the norm. but that's a different story
Pedo, are you saying that little straight boys who are anally raped actually enjoy it and then seek it out for pleasure as gay adults? You need to make up your mind. Either they’re born that way or they can be conditioned to engage in behavior they otherwise wouldn’t.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2018, 01:33:42 AM »
I don`t remember one instance of anyone from my childhood dressing up as a girl or have any desire to do so. Boys look up to fathers and other grown men as a model to behave and act. That is easily observed between younger and older brothers.

And then you have pedos and deranged people say boys like to be girls? None of them should be left near children, scum of the earth...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2018, 06:55:41 AM »
I don`t remember one instance of anyone from my childhood dressing up as a girl or have any desire to do so. Boys look up to fathers and other grown men as a model to behave and act. That is easily observed between younger and older brothers.

And then you have pedos and deranged people say boys like to be girls? None of them should be left near children, scum of the earth...

Exactly. Not ONE memory from my young years of any boy being anything but a boy. Punching each other ... ramming Tonka trucks together in the playground ... Pretending to be Action Jackson in the backyard ... tugging girls’ ponytails in class ...

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2018, 09:21:00 AM »
Pedo, are you saying that little straight boys who are anally raped actually enjoy it and then seek it out for pleasure as gay adults? You need to make up your mind. Either they’re born that way or they can be conditioned to engage in behavior they otherwise wouldn’t.

cockwomble, i'm not saying anything of the sort. I was just pointing out a fact, that sexually abused boys have a higher prevalence to be gay adults. there are peer reviewed studies that back that up. i would guess it's more to do with mental trauma screwing them up than anything else. i would also take a guess that hetro adults that were sexually abused as children have more problems in general as adults with sexual relationships than the norm.

i'm pretty sure a young boy that chooses to put a dress on will not suffer any mental trauma from that act. he may turn out gay he may not.

it's also a fact that kids that were sexually abused have a much higher chance to go on to abuse children themselves as adults.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2018, 09:26:55 AM »
Pure faggotry and anyone that supports this as innocent "dress up" is supporting the downfall of manhood and is an enemy of men worldwide. More promotion and weakening of future generations of men around the world.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2018, 09:59:43 AM »
kids do any stupid shit for fun or no apparent reason . . . it means nothing . . . some people are way too sensitive . . .

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2018, 10:24:16 AM »
Pure faggotry and anyone that supports this as innocent "dress up" is supporting the downfall of manhood and is an enemy of men worldwide. More promotion and weakening of future generations of men around the world.

Truth.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2018, 10:52:06 AM »
cockwomble, i'm not saying anything of the sort. I was just pointing out a fact, that sexually abused boys have a higher prevalence to be gay adults. there are peer reviewed studies that back that up. i would guess it's more to do with mental trauma screwing them up than anything else. i would also take a guess that hetro adults that were sexually abused as children have more problems in general as adults with sexual relationships than the norm.

i'm pretty sure a young boy that chooses to put a dress on will not suffer any mental trauma from that act. he may turn out gay he may not.

it's also a fact that kids that were sexually abused have a much higher chance to go on to abuse children themselves as adults.
You just contradicted yourself. On one hard, you’re saying being gay is genetic and on the other you’re admitting that mental or emotional trauma (via abuse) can lead to confusion and can cause a ‘straight’ boy to become a gay adult.

So if emotional trauma or sexual confusion can result in a change of sexual orientation, why is it so hard to understand why a boy being forced or highly encouraged to wear girls clothes can equally lead to emotional trauma and confusion?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2018, 12:09:57 PM »

Agreed. Some boys who were sexually abused by men might be more inclined to think or worry about being gay,  It is likely impossible to turn someone gay.