Author Topic: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.  (Read 11475 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Grandfather finds his Grandson wearing a dress at Daycare.
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2018, 03:38:35 PM »
People are way over analyzing this, a young child is not thinking about it the way an adult is and what it's supposed to mean.

I thought the same thing until I noticed so many women trying to become men. NO JOKE.

I've always said that the next evolutionary step will entail American women developing a 6' penis.

And behind it all is OBVIOUSLY the left. Well, not the political arm, but the weird, social outcast, dark web characters that the left has exploited for political gain (feminists, transvestites, et cetera).

If anyone's son turns out to be gay, good for him! But please, not because it gives the parents social brownie points.

This is pathetic.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2018, 03:42:49 PM »
I’m cheery as fuck.

I release all my feelings, good and bad, without censorship or guilt.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better on the backs of others, Chuckles.

anyone that passes a comment like "i'm cheery as fk" , you can be pretty certain in reality they're actually the complete opposite.

this constant expression of hatred and anger is not "releasing" your feelings. it's just evidence that negative emotions are consuming you

it's never too late to turn your life around bro.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2018, 05:01:52 PM »
The term "Meltdown"is such a cliché around here.

We’re all a cliche.

Getbigger-style!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2018, 05:03:36 PM »
anyone that passes a comment like "i'm cheery as fk" , you can be pretty certain in reality they're actually the complete opposite.

this constant expression of hatred and anger is not "releasing" your feelings. it's just evidence that negative emotions are consuming you

it's never too late to turn your life around bro.

Yeah, sure thing, Plonker.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2018, 05:09:52 PM »
Was the kid made to wear a dress, or did he decide to wear it himself?
Either way, it should be corrected. Boys should be raised to be men, girls should be raised to be women.
It has become such a "cool" thing in society to be gay/transgender that I have serious doubts about the validity of a majority of those claiming to be such.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2018, 06:37:45 PM »
Conker the Plonker

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2018, 10:11:03 PM »
BLESSED ERA BABY!

Q

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2018, 10:16:02 PM »
You are confused. I've never downplayed child abuse, including child sexual abuse. Quite the opposite. Any type of child abuse is abhorrent IMO.  

As for gender identity issues in children, my personal perspective is that most children do not have gender identity issues until they are much more mature. Kiddos occasionally dressing up for fun isn't cross dressing. Folks who make a big deal out of it, whether against or for are misinformed and mistaken.  

Again, kid in the video was not asking to be dressed as girl and was dressed by a teacher to which the grandfather protested and rightfully so. I said it before, not one instance from my childhood that any boy had any intention to imitate girl in any way and it all boils down to nature. Hormones define our physical and mental development in a huge way as proven by science not some mumbo jumbo fairytales of progressives who major in social studies.

Gender identity is a load of crap, people denying basic findings of science regarding genes and biology of humans are either retarded or deranged. You can not change sex, it is determined by your creation, anything beyond that classifies as mental disorder.

Suicide rate among "transgender" people is way above the rest of the population and it is not because of "oppression" of the society, it is just inability to face the reality of their own mental state...

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2018, 10:23:41 PM »
Being gay is genetic. This is not to say other events don't have an influence on folks. Bisexual people are neither gay nor straight. The point is young children dressing up isn't traumatic to them unless some wrongheaded person makes it so. Forcing someone to dress as the other gender if they don't want to is just plain weird and likely will be traumatic for the youth.
So you’re acknowledging the fact that FORCING or PRESSURING a child to dress as the opposite gender is likely traumatic and may lead to some confusion about sexual identity and in turn sexual orientation. Which most people would consider child abuse. In which case, the grandparent or parent has every right to be pissed off.

I see a lot of lonely pedohomos in this thread fantasizing about the unlikely notion that this young child willingly chose to wear a dress. It speaks much more about your own mental disturbance that you think this way.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2018, 10:33:19 PM »
You again. Such cowardice.

Keep chiming in. With each “anonymous” chirp you intensify your weasel nature.

I have some stories about you, too, bub.

However, I’ll leave it to you to continue to paint yourself as the rat you are. Mr. “Anonymous “.

If you know me how can I be anonymous? Aren't you busy launching a company with Gardiner? LOL.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2018, 11:18:03 PM »
If you know me how can I be anonymous? Aren't you busy launching a company with Gardiner? LOL.

You sucked in Dracula but was decent in B n T.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2018, 11:45:14 PM »
Even if a kid did request to put on a dress that doesn't mean he should be allowed or encourage to do so. What if he wanted to dress like Hitler or wear a thong and heels?

For people from my generation, all this stuff is just beyond our comprehension. The idea that little kids start calling the shots. Just yesterday I heard a mother asking her kid what he wants for dinner. It wouldn't even dawn on me to tell my mom what I wanted for dinner. I got what she decided to serve. I remember in the 4th grade going to the store to get some shoes for the start of the new year. I really wanted these "Beatle shoes". They were pointed at the toe and the Beatles wore them. They were even a bit cheaper than the one my mom wanted to get for me. Well, she was no fan of any 70s rock band and just said "no" and got the one she chose (and was paying for).

It ended at that.

Simple. Roles were clearly defined and you knew your place and learned it was best that you stayed there.

"And you knew who you were then
Girls were girls and men were men.
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.

People seemed to be content.
Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent.
Those were the days"

-- Glenn Miller, Those were the Days

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2018, 01:15:02 AM »
 ???
I thought the same thing until I noticed so many women trying to become men. NO JOKE.

I've always said that the next evolutionary step will entail American women developing a 6' penis.

And behind it all is OBVIOUSLY the left. Well, not the political arm, but the weird, social outcast, dark web characters that the left has exploited for political gain (feminists, transvestites, et cetera).

If anyone's son turns out to be gay, good for him! But please, not because it gives the parents social brownie points.

This is pathetic.
   ??? ??? ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2018, 01:17:41 AM »
Either way, it should be corrected. Boys should be raised to be men, girls should be raised to be women.
It has become such a "cool" thing in society to be gay/transgender that I have serious doubts about the validity of a majority of those claiming to be such.

How would you react if you had an adult son who told you he was gay?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2018, 01:21:15 AM »
Again, kid in the video was not asking to be dressed as girl and was dressed by a teacher to which the grandfather protested and rightfully so. I said it before, not one instance from my childhood that any boy had any intention to imitate girl in any way and it all boils down to nature. Hormones define our physical and mental development in a huge way as proven by science not some mumbo jumbo fairytales of progressives who major in social studies.

Gender identity is a load of crap, people denying basic findings of science regarding genes and biology of humans are either retarded or deranged. You can not change sex, it is determined by your creation, anything beyond that classifies as mental disorder.

Suicide rate among "transgender" people is way above the rest of the population and it is not because of "oppression" of the society, it is just inability to face the reality of their own mental state...

Because I somehow missed that the teacher dressed the kid as a girl and that it was not something he wanted, can you isolate the point in time at which this happened or was discussed? Thanks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2018, 01:43:51 AM »
So you’re acknowledging the fact that FORCING or PRESSURING a child to dress as the opposite gender is likely traumatic and may lead to some confusion about sexual identity and in turn sexual orientation. Which most people would consider child abuse. In which case, the grandparent or parent has every right to be pissed off.

I see a lot of lonely pedohomos in this thread fantasizing about the unlikely notion that this young child willingly chose to wear a dress. It speaks much more about your own mental disturbance that you think this way.

You have taken license with what I posted. I've lined out what I never said or suggested. Again, how do we know the kid was forced to dress up by his caregiver, as you imply? If this was pointed out in the video, I didn't see or hear it. If the daycare worker, forced this young man to do something he didn't want to do, the grandfather should complain.

What I see is homophobes run amock, falsely concluding that this child was made to wear a dress against his wishes by a demented daycare worker. This says volumes about you  all having mental health issues. Did someone force you to dress in the opposite gender? If so, did it ruin your life and turn you gay?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2018, 02:11:33 AM »
Even if a kid did request to put on a dress that doesn't mean he should be allowed or encourage to do so. What if he wanted to dress like Hitler or wear a thong and heels?

For people from my generation, all this stuff is just beyond our comprehension. The idea that little kids start calling the shots. Just yesterday I heard a mother asking her kid what he wants for dinner. It wouldn't even dawn on me to tell my mom what I wanted for dinner. I got what she decided to serve. I remember in the 4th grade going to the store to get some shoes for the start of the new year. I really wanted these "Beatle shoes". They were pointed at the toe and the Beatles wore them. They were even a bit cheaper than the one my mom wanted to get for me. Well, she was no fan of any 70s rock band and just said "no" and got the one she chose (and was paying for).

It ended at that.

Simple. Roles were clearly defined and you knew your place and learned it was best that you stayed there.

"And you knew who you were then
Girls were girls and men were men.
Mister, we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.

People seemed to be content.
Fifty dollars paid the rent.
Freaks were in a circus tent.
Those were the days"

-- Glenn Miller, Those were the Days

That was then and this is now.

When I was young, children were "to be seen and not heard" as my mom would like to say. You ate what you were served. Actually, there were rules for everything. When I went to France with my grandmother at age 5, my manners had to be impeccable. We traveled on The SS Île de France and sat at the captain's table. I ate snails, turtle soup, and who knows what else without complaint. If I used the wrong implement, she'd rap me on the back of my hand with her knife or fork. Oh, and I sometimes wore a sailor suit designed for kids. I didn't start calling the shots until I was much older and even then, I did it with great caution and fear of punishment.

My mom bought me corduroy pants, white short sleeved shirts, crew neck sweaters and penny loafers to wear to school because bluejeans were déclassé in her opinion. By the time I started junior high, I finally talked her into letting me wear Levi jeans, like most of the other boys did.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2018, 03:59:08 AM »
That was then and this is now.

When I was young, children were "to be seen and not heard" as my mom would like to say. You ate what you were served. Actually, there were rules for everything. When I went to France with my grandmother at age 5, my manners had to be impeccable. We traveled on The SS Île de France and sat at the captain's table. I ate snails, turtle soup, and who knows what else without complaint. If I used the wrong implement, she'd rap me on the back of my hand with her knife or fork. Oh, and I sometimes wore a sailor suit designed for kids. I didn't start calling the shots until I was much older and even then, I did it with great caution and fear of punishment.

My mom bought me corduroy pants, white short sleeved shirts, crew neck sweaters and penny loafers to wear to school because bluejeans were déclassé in her opinion. By the time I started junior high, I finally talked her into letting me wear Levi jeans, like most of the other boys did.

Yes, times are different. The question is are they better? Are people more respectful, honest and civil now than in previous generations? Is there less confusion and a sense of deeper meaning in life now than in previous generations? Are rules inherently bad? Should young people be "calling the shots" and is it wrong to make decisions with caution keeping in mind the consequences?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2018, 04:30:39 AM »
You have taken license with what I posted. I've lined out what I never said or suggested. Again, how do we know the kid was forced to dress up by his caregiver, as you imply? If this was pointed out in the video, I didn't see or hear it. If the daycare worker, forced this young man to do something he didn't want to do, the grandfather should complain.

What I see is homophobes run amock, falsely concluding that this child was made to wear a dress against his wishes by a demented daycare worker. This says volumes about you  all having mental health issues. Did someone force you to dress in the opposite gender? If so, did it ruin your life and turn you gay?

what i think is more likely the case, we're seeing classic signs of overcompensating from repressed homosexuals. making an issue out of something as innocent as toddler playing dress up.

screams of "look at me, i'm hetro"..."honest!"

mothballs, gayos, kwon, fortress etc, just be yourself folks. if you're gay your gay, embrace it. don't make life difficult for little kids because you can't accept your own sexuality.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2018, 06:13:13 AM »

You’re not. Hence the quotations around the word.

And re: Gardiner. Haven’t spoken to the guy in over 15 years.

Dude, try to relax, will ya? You’re going to give yourself an aneurysm. I’m not your enemy. We’ve always gotten along.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2018, 06:16:24 AM »
You sucked in Dracula but was decent in B n T.

I just watched Dracula the other day. Hadn’t seen it for years. The scene with Winona running down the steps in a flimsy nightie is quite pleasant. Little hooters going this way and that.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2018, 06:21:34 AM »
what i think is more likely the case, we're seeing classic signs of overcompensating from repressed homosexuals. making an issue out of something as innocent as toddler playing dress up.

screams of "look at me, i'm hetro"..."honest!"

mothballs, gayos, kwon, fortress etc, just be yourself folks. if you're gay your gay, embrace it. don't make life difficult for little kids because you can't accept your own sexuality.

Plonker, other phaggots here have tried this whole spiel. It’s a lightweight “psychoanalytical” approach from rump-rockers like yourself. Don’t embarrass yourself.

Quite as much.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2018, 07:53:49 AM »
Even if a kid did request to put on a dress that doesn't mean he should be allowed or encourage to do so. What if he wanted to dress like Hitler

Nothing wrong with this.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2018, 08:09:15 AM »
Nothing wrong with this.

Dumbing down the group to be inclusive with the Dindus.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2018, 08:09:35 AM »
How would you react if you had an adult son who told you he was gay?
How did you react?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!