Author Topic: Just did legs -- feel like crap  (Read 16892 times)

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
Re: Just did legs -- feel like crap
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2018, 10:43:29 PM »
No bbing site would survive more than a day if no pictures were posted. It's the defining point of all things bbing. And they absolutely do seek admiration from strangers. Hence, the t-back tank tops and muscle shirts. A Kai Green all bundled up in a full on sweat suit is a notable exception to the rule.

What you are really saying is that despite all your training you are ashamed of what your body looks like. Besides, we already know who you are and what you look like. But nice try. We all knew you couldn't stay off this board for long.

You really are a nitwit.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2018, 11:28:33 PM »
You really are a nitwit.

Hurts to be expose, eh, tubby.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2018, 01:30:12 AM »
The post was in response to a very specific question, shit-for-brains.

Your an incredibly foul mouthed & Stupid gimmick.
Run along little boy Men are Talking.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2018, 06:08:03 AM »
Hurts to be expose, eh, tubby.
Wonderful grammar.

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2018, 06:09:08 AM »
Your an incredibly foul mouthed & Stupid gimmick.
Run along little boy Men are Talking.
Did you go to the same school as pellius?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2018, 11:34:27 AM »
She likes my strong natural physique, big dick and my good looks. She thought Wes looked like a desperate older gay man trying to hold on to youth via steroids and she couldn't even look at Pelius. She thought the veins were gross.

Good luck with her when you big dick won't work. Why do I think you influenced you gal's opinion?  You should post a photo of your strong natural physique on Getbig (big dick not included). Lets see if you can stand the heat.  :)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2018, 11:38:34 AM »
Good luck with her when you big dick won't work. Why do I think you influenced you gal's opinion?  You should post a photo of your strong natural physique on Getbig (big dick not included). Lets see if you can stand the heat.  :)
He's a gimmick......so.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2018, 11:41:37 AM »
No bbing site would survive more than a day if no pictures were posted. It's the defining point of all things bbing. And they absolutely do seek admiration from strangers. Hence, the t-back tank tops and muscle shirts. A Kai Green all bundled up in a full on sweat suit is a notable exception to the rule.

What you are really saying is that despite all your training you are ashamed of what your body looks like. Besides, we already know who you are and what you look like. But nice try. We all knew you couldn't stay off this board for long.

Haha Shizzo/Brian has perhaps the shittiest physique of anyone ever to post on a bodybuilding board, even Vince basils current physique is superior to shizzos

Brian Poulos

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2018, 11:45:32 AM »
As I indicated earlier, only a fool would plaster pictures all over the internet. I have zero need for the approval of homos like yourself. My validation comes from the women I hook up with. Not middle age desperate men.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2018, 03:06:55 PM »
As I indicated earlier, only a fool would plaster pictures all over the internet. I have zero need for the approval of homos like yourself. My validation comes from the women I hook up with. Not middle age desperate men.

Cool....then it's okay for me to continue to think you are just another tub of lard who's full of crap. BTW, you could obscure your face to protect your identity. I'm not buying your lame excuse. What makes you think I would approve of your physique? (no homo)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2018, 03:15:12 AM »
As much as I dislike your opinions I totally agree with you on this.