Author Topic: Bodybuilder May Lose Leg from Dirty Gear - please donate at his Gofundme page  (Read 12847 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what causes this?

dirty gear? bad needles?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
I'm beginning to think Gofundme is an ongoing joke. "Let's see if the morons will contribute to this!"

You are onto something.  Someone somewhere is writing an article, book, or filming a documentary about this.  What's the most fanciful story we can come up with to see if idiots will donate:

• homeless vet gives his last $20 to a woman he doesn't know when she runs out of gas...
• Dallas McCarver dies and less than two hours later a nonprofit foundation is formed seeking donations...

::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
That guy's a bodybuilder? He's a runt. He's not a fucking bodybuilder- he's a runt that lifts weights.
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
esfitness overcame this with no gofundme page.  cause he's like hardcore and shit.

Competitor

• Getbig II
This is all bullshit! Dan is fooling everyone for money because he is broke! Fucking lying scum bag

falco

• Getbig V
Actually, nothing to do with steroids.

5 people in his family also lost their legs.

This is a genetic abnormality.

Hahahahahaha!

willl

• Getbig III
i didn't watch the vid but everyone should at minimum filter their ug with 0.22ům syringe filters (using proper procedure) into sterile 10ml vials
when ur not going for efficiency u shd atleast go with efficacy

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Actually, nothing to do with steroids.

5 people in his family also lost their legs.

This is a genetic abnormality.
Only people with genetic abnormalities start bodybuilding. :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
Dan wont have a leg to stand on when this is over.
He can go be a waiter at "iHop".
When he transitions we can call him "Eileen".
He will never listen to ZZ Top again w/out being butt-hurt over "Legs".
His favorite exercise will be 1-legged squats.
His Crossfit leggings will be half-price.

That's not even funny.

Making fun of someone who could lose their leg and is suffering.

You must really be a scumbag piece of shit.

Fuck you.

Fortress

• Getbig V
That's not even funny.

Fuck you.

Calm down, Lucy.

falco

• Getbig V
i didn't watch the vid but everyone should at minimum filter their ug with 0.22ům syringe filters (using proper procedure) into sterile 10ml vials
when ur not going for efficiency u shd atleast go with efficacy

Didn't knew one can filter bacteria.

Griffith

• Getbig V

Fortress

• Getbig V
And fuck you too.

You have a good day, sir.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Begforme... fuck em.
T

falco

• Getbig V
esfitness overcame this with no gofundme page.  cause he's like hardcore and shit.

Or because he is in jail, and gets free heathcare.

K1RB

• Getbig III
That's not even funny.

Fuck you.
It's fucking hilarious actually-I kinda hope it spreads to his pelvis and they have to start carving out sections of his intestines and slice his johnson off-
As he shits into a bag the rest of his life, at some point he may come to the conclusion that being vain, and taking drugs so people do double takes, was perhaps not worth it.
Do you think he would trade all the stares and double- takes  just to be the way he was before he started taking drugs? My guess is yes...
When one makes conscious decisions to be stupid, one must deal with the potential and unforeseen consequences.
How is this idiot any different then any meth head that loses his teeth?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
All this to never compete, have a mediocre build, and look big in Thailand (which isn't very hard). Obviously the guy wasn't doing well in life if he only had 10k for his life savings. Whatever the situation may be, the one thing he should of had was health insurance,  especially considering his lifestyle.

Dieter

• Getbig III
I'll just leave this here. ;D ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
All this to never compete, have a mediocre build, and look big in Thailand (which isn't very hard). Obviously the guy wasn't doing well in life if he only had 10k for his life savings. Whatever the situation may be, the one thing he should of had was health insurance,  especially considering his lifestyle.

We've all been young and thought we were invincible.

At least this will serve as a lesson to others.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
They can’t fly him on a medivac? I had a buddy who broke his neck on an island in the Caribbean and they sent a jet from Atlanta to pick him up and take him back to the hospital. He bought trip health insurance though, so let that be a lesson to you.

willl

• Getbig III
Didn't knew one can filter bacteria.

buy them in reasonable quantity from a lab equipment supplier (sterile packages)
it'll be 5-10% of the cost of buying individual filters from a 'research supplier'
u can do 50ml in under 5min's using a low cost clean caulking gun

Skylge

• Getbig IV
what causes this?

dirty gear? bad needles?

No. It is caused by stupidity, uncertainty and desperation.

No healthy person needs gear to function well in daily life.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Is he going to write the great American novel?

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
This 'dadrool' should hop on to the next caravan, have someone throw him over the fence & pretend to be a Colombian seeking asylum. He'll get free health care, a prosthetic, etc.

For laughs, check out his 'About Me' page on his website. He talks about how he has a problem with authority, graduated college in California then later quit his job (60K a year) working in marketing for a supplement company, brags about having a "big dick," hooked up with his "mentor" online whose website is called "Good Looking Loser," started a website about Kratom from this relationship & eventually decided it was the right time to move to Thailand in 2015.

So the dipshit gets an infection from gear (it happens), but apparently ignored it and ends up in a hospital in COLOMBIA! Guess he thought their health care system topped Thailand's. He spends his life savings (10 grand, so I suppose the move to the far east didn't pan out financially) on a surgery that didn't fix his problem, says he needs two more to save the leg and puts a goal of $30K on the G Fund Me page. (Do the math.) Some asshole actually donated $500 to this 'load that should have been swallowed.'

http://bodybuilderinthailand.com/about-me/

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
This 'dadrool' should hop on to the next caravan, have someone throw him over the fence & pretend to be a Colombian seeking asylum. He'll get free health care, a prosthetic, etc.

For laughs, check out his 'About Me' page on his website. He talks about how he has a problem with authority, graduated college in California then later quit his job (60K a year) working in marketing for a supplement company, brags about having a "big dick," hooked up with his "mentor" online whose website is called "Good Looking Loser," started a website about Kratom from this relationship & eventually decided it was the right time to move to Thailand in 2015.

So the dipshit gets an infection from gear (it happens), but apparently ignored it and ends up in a hospital in COLOMBIA! Guess he thought their health care system topped Thailand's. He spends his life savings (10 grand, so I suppose the move to the far east didn't pan out financially) on a surgery that didn't fix his problem, says he needs two more to save the leg and puts a goal of $30K on the G Fund Me page. (Do the math.) Some asshole actually donated $500 to this 'load that should have been swallowed.'

http://bodybuilderinthailand.com/about-me/

:D