Author Topic: Bodybuilder May Lose Leg from Dirty Gear - please donate at his Gofundme page  (Read 12854 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
That's not even funny.

Making fun of someone who could lose their leg and is suffering.

You must really be a scumbag piece of shit.

Fuck you.

Grif, can I ask a serious question or two or 4?

1. Are you a liberal?
2. Do you work and have mortgage, bills, 2 kids in college?
3. House paid off?
4. All cars paid for??

Not making fun of him, I just think he and whoever gives is retarded, entitled to my opinion.
If you think Im a POS, you obviously dont know me, as others here do personally.

I may be a jokester, but probably the most serious person on here as I have all of the above, except libtard.
Well, house, college and all cars are paid off, so no loans/bills.

Go give your life savings (2K) to the retard if you want, then go fuck yourself, very easy of you libby..

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
It's fucking hilarious actually-I kinda hope it spreads to his pelvis and they have to start carving out sections of his intestines and slice his johnson off-
As he shits into a bag the rest of his life, at some point he may come to the conclusion that being vain, and taking drugs so people do double takes, was perhaps not worth it.
Do you think he would trade all the stares and double- takes  just to be the way he was before he started taking drugs? My guess is yes...
When one makes conscious decisions to be stupid, one must deal with the potential and unforeseen consequences.
How is this idiot any different then any meth head that loses his teeth?

Thank you sir, Grif must be Dans Tranny it seems, very butt-hurt in more ways than one...

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.

1. Are you a liberal?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
mixed emotions. I think GOFUND me for most things is just stupid. I have seen some legit ones, like someones house burns down etc. But by and large many of the funds are to offset bad decisions and life choices. Having said that, if this can replace the government using my money to pay for some of this crap, then its not a bad thing. I've always felt social programs should be funded voluntarily, people taking care of people.

Fortress

• Getbig V

Just seeing this great man always cheers me.

Griffith

• Getbig V

1. Are you a liberal?
2. Do you work and have mortgage, bills, 2 kids in college?
3. House paid off?
4. All cars paid for??

Not making fun of him, I just think he and whoever gives is retarded, entitled to my opinion.
If you think Im a POS, you obviously dont know me, as others here do personally.

I may be a jokester, but probably the most serious person on here as I have all of the above, except libtard.
Well, house, college and all cars are paid off, so no loans/bills.

Go give your life savings (2K) to the retard if you want, then go fuck yourself, very easy of you libby..

I'm not a liberal.

Just calling out someone behaving like a piece of trash who is making fun of someone else's suffering like it's a big fucking joke. That is low class ignorant behavior.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
I'm not a liberal.

Just calling out someone behaving like a piece of trash who is making fun of someone else's suffering like it's a big fucking joke. That is low class ignorant behavior.

Ok good to hear,that means we can have a normal conversation if it were important.Your entitled to you opinion, great. So am I.
This guy sucks donkey dick, and deserves what he got, as would I if I were that f\ damn retarded.

This is GetBig, its all jokes. I donate where its needed monthly, not to some stuck up, Instagram douche. Look him up some more and come back to me if you think he deserves a free 12K or so...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I'll just leave this here. ;D ;D

"3-4 doctors were amazed I was still alive...."

Those 3-4 doctors obviously don't know ESFitness.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Dan wont have a leg to stand on when this is over.
He can go be a waiter at "iHop".
When he transitions we can call him "Eileen".
He will never listen to ZZ Top again w/out being butt-hurt over "Legs".
His favorite exercise will be 1-legged squats.
His Crossfit leggings will be half-price.
Fucking funny as Hell brother !  LOL  ;D

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
This 'dadrool' should hop on to the next caravan, have someone throw him over the fence & pretend to be a Colombian seeking asylum. He'll get free health care, a prosthetic, etc.

For laughs, check out his 'About Me' page on his website. He talks about how he has a problem with authority, graduated college in California then later quit his job (60K a year) working in marketing for a supplement company, brags about having a "big dick," hooked up with his "mentor" online whose website is called "Good Looking Loser," started a website about Kratom from this relationship & eventually decided it was the right time to move to Thailand in 2015.

So the dipshit gets an infection from gear (it happens), but apparently ignored it and ends up in a hospital in COLOMBIA! Guess he thought their health care system topped Thailand's. He spends his life savings (10 grand, so I suppose the move to the far east didn't pan out financially) on a surgery that didn't fix his problem, says he needs two more to save the leg and puts a goal of $30K on the G Fund Me page. (Do the math.) Some asshole actually donated $500 to this 'load that should have been swallowed.'

http://bodybuilderinthailand.com/about-me/
Brutal

Fortress

• Getbig V
Fucking funny as Hell brother !  LOL  ;D

Griffith would like a word with you.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Actually, nothing to do with steroids.

5 people in his family also lost their legs.

This is a genetic abnormality.

At least he doesn’t have to train legs anymore

He can enter wheel chair bbing

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
He's a fellow getbigger

Name:   BodybuilderinThailand
Position:   Getbig II
Date Registered:   December 02, 2016, 04:05:13 PM
Last Active:   October 08, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=102097

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
oh shit almost forgot about that..saw him posted on steroid board before
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
I wonder if Ron will be making a sizable donation seeing he is a board member.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Just seeing this great man always cheers me.

I’m sure the tens of thousands of German women in eastern Germany raped by marauding Russians and their allies at the end of WWII felt the same way about him.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
They're all dead now.

falco

• Getbig V
I'll just leave this here. ;D ;D

Eric Scott exposed himself as a liar.

falco

• Getbig V
Seems like Tony huge and john bravo are reading Getbig:

falco

• Getbig V
This 'dadrool' should hop on to the next caravan, have someone throw him over the fence & pretend to be a Colombian seeking asylum. He'll get free health care, a prosthetic, etc.

For laughs, check out his 'About Me' page on his website. He talks about how he has a problem with authority, graduated college in California then later quit his job (60K a year) working in marketing for a supplement company, brags about having a "big dick," hooked up with his "mentor" online whose website is called "Good Looking Loser," started a website about Kratom from this relationship & eventually decided it was the right time to move to Thailand in 2015.

So the dipshit gets an infection from gear (it happens), but apparently ignored it and ends up in a hospital in COLOMBIA! Guess he thought their health care system topped Thailand's. He spends his life savings (10 grand, so I suppose the move to the far east didn't pan out financially) on a surgery that didn't fix his problem, says he needs two more to save the leg and puts a goal of $30K on the G Fund Me page. (Do the math.) Some asshole actually donated $500 to this 'load that should have been swallowed.'

http://bodybuilderinthailand.com/about-me/

Real bomb right here.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Start entering bench contests...
Without the leg he can drop down 3 weight classes and not lose anything on his max.

Fortress

• Getbig V
What’s the latest?

Chump lose his leg yet?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
What’s the latest?

Chump lose his leg yet?

Surgery successful - full recovery - Go Fund Me closed....

Hmmmmm....  anybody smell something..?
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
Surgery successful - full recovery - Go Fund Me closed....

Hmmmmm....  anybody smell something..?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Something tells me this is a scam.

He wrote this supposedly coming out of surgery.

Hello everyone. Fantastic news. Moments ago I have come out of a very successful surgery. The prognosis from here is a positive outlook and until I have more information I am suspending further donations to the gofundme.
I literally just came out of the surgery and am very groggy. More updates to come.
Bottom line: you are my angels and have saved my life.

Account is suspended.

https://www.gofundme.com/dan-needs-help-to-save-his-leg

And why is he in Columbia? Thailand markets medical tourism for their hospitals like Bumrungrad