Author Topic: Post Your Favorite Trump Tweet  (Read 36742 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Post Your Favorite Trump Tweet
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2020, 06:04:30 PM »
You were doing fine until you pretended to know what I think.

You, my fellow oldster, have chosen to feeeeeeel rather than think.

Think about that, kiddo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2020, 06:23:20 PM »
You, my fellow oldster, have chosen to feeeeeeel rather than think.

Think about that, kiddo.

I 'think' you are kind of stuck on this notion. You keep repeating it in your responses to people with whom you don't agree on certain subjects, mostly political ones. Personally, I find nothing wrong with having feelings. Most humans do have them. It is also possible for a person to both think and feel, even at the same time. Another of your 'go to' comments is 'typist'. I think we all get stuck on certain ideas and words which we tend to repeat allot. Maybe this helps define us.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2020, 06:38:51 PM »
Both of you gentlemen seem gloriously youthful even in your advanced ages.  Correct me if I'm wrong but only one of you is indeed sexual, no?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2020, 06:41:02 PM »
Both of you gentlemen seem gloriously youthful even in your advanced ages.  Correct me if I'm wrong but only one of you is indeed sexual, no?

I 'feel' like I don't want to 'think' about that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2020, 06:46:20 PM »
I 'think' you are kind of stuck on this notion. You keep repeating it in your responses to people with whom you don't agree on certain subjects, mostly political ones. Personally, I find nothing wrong with having feelings. Most humans do have them. It is also possible for a person to both think and feel, even at the same time. Another of your 'go to' comments is 'typist'. I think we all get stuck on certain ideas and words which we tend to repeat allot. Maybe this helps define us.

And facts don't care about feelings.  This bothers libtards.  They don't THINK.  

As for your comment on my "go to" comment, i.e., "typist"?  Your words pretty much provide a definition of what I think about a great many people here.  My friend John was what is known as a wordsmith.  A true phraseologist, if you will.

Libs are "turdsmiths".  Diarrhea of the soul.  Whether or not you ever had one is up for debate.  You and your kind have judged yourselves.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2020, 12:07:04 AM »
And facts don't care about feelings.  This bothers libtards.  They don't THINK.  

As for your comment on my "go to" comment, i.e., "typist"?  Your words pretty much provide a definition of what I think about a great many people here.  My friend John was what is known as a wordsmith.  A true phraseologist, if you will.

Libs are "turdsmiths".  Diarrhea of the soul.  Whether or not you ever had one is up for debate.  You and your kind have judged yourselves.

I 'think' you should spend more time debating with yourself whether or not 'my kind' and I have or ever had a soul since it seems to interest you....not that I think it should, since it is really not your affair.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 15, 2020, 12:27:49 AM »
I 'think' you should spend more time debating with yourself whether or not 'my kind' and I have or ever had a soul since it seems to interest you....not that I think it should, since it is really not your affair.

Oh really?  *SNICKER*

Very little about libs interests me.  I do not come here to "debate" but rather to state what I hold true.  Sometimes with a touch of humor and vitriol.  I am American.  No fucking "hyphen" wanted or needed.  American.    I find libs and their moronic hatred of America, Americans, white people and heterosexual men and the fact that there are two genders to name just a few of their targets, to be repulsive and in need of refuting.

I would go on but I think the only thing shorter than my own span of attention is that of the cuckold libs attention span.  It's like the wingspan of a gnat. IOW (In Other Words), I do not wish to tax (even though you guys claim to just love being taxed) your feeble and oh so easily triggered "minds".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: February 15, 2020, 01:26:28 AM »
Oh really?  *SNICKER*

Very little about libs interests me.  I do not come here to "debate" but rather to state what I hold true.  Sometimes with a touch of humor and vitriol.  I am American.  No fucking "hyphen" wanted or needed.  American.    I find libs and their moronic hatred of America, Americans, white people and heterosexual men and the fact that there are two genders to name just a few of their targets, to be repulsive and in need of refuting.

I would go on but I think the only thing shorter than my own span of attention is that of the cuckold libs attention span.  It's like the wingspan of a gnat. IOW (In Other Words), I do not wish to tax (even though you guys claim to just love being taxed) your feeble and oh so easily triggered "minds".

You are far too considerate of us liberals. Never-the-less, thank you for the thought.

As for debating. I was repeating your term, 'debateable'. It's good to know you do not care to debate whether I and my kind have souls. Like I said, it is really none of your concern anyway.

I am about as American as they come unless you count my forefathers who came here from England prior to the Revolutionary war and subsequently fought in it. If that were the case, I'd be Anglo-American. My father was born in South Africa to American parents. Does this make me African-American? Probably not, but it is an interesting  concept. Not all African-Americans would be black if that were the case.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 15, 2020, 03:13:00 AM »
You are far too considerate of us liberals. Never-the-less, thank you for the thought.

As for debating. I was repeating your term, 'debateable'. It's good to know you do not care to debate whether I and my kind have souls. Like I said, it is really none of your concern anyway.

I am about as American as they come unless you count my forefathers who came here from England prior to the Revolutionary war and subsequently fought in it. If that were the case, I'd be Anglo-American. My father was born in South Africa to American parents. Does this make me African-American? Probably not, but it is an interesting  concept. Not all African-Americans would be black if that were the case.

I am far from "considerate" towards liberalism and its practitioners.  I don't care where anyone's ancestors came from, I don't hyphenate my heritage and no American should.  I've given the link before but it is easily found.  Teddy Roosevelt said it best in his speeches on those that hyphenate their allegiance. 

My family did not come here to be anything other than Americans, especially not communists.  I find it odd that some take an oath to defend the Constitution and then seek to destroy all that it means from within.  And they are not always DemocRats as witnessed by that witless RINO, Romney.  But then he feeeels he is a god in the making (that is the basic doctrine of the idiot pervert known as Joseph Smith). 

FTN.

As I said, you and those like you have judged yourselves. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: February 15, 2020, 05:43:44 AM »
 :D
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 15, 2020, 03:10:45 PM »
:D
That is a funny screw up but Kansas City, Kansas does exist and is a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2020, 03:24:10 PM »
I am far from "considerate" towards liberalism and its practitioners.  I don't care where anyone's ancestors came from, I don't hyphenate my heritage and no American should.  I've given the link before but it is easily found.  Teddy Roosevelt said it best in his speeches on those that hyphenate their allegiance. 

My family did not come here to be anything other than Americans, especially not communists.  I find it odd that some take an oath to defend the Constitution and then seek to destroy all that it means from within.  And they are not always DemocRats as witnessed by that witless RINO, Romney.  But then he feeeels he is a god in the making (that is the basic doctrine of the idiot pervert known as Joseph Smith). 

FTN.

As I said, you and those like you have judged yourselves. 

When I posted thanking you for being considerate of liberals, I was being snide. But, you knew that. Likewise, when I wrote about hyphenating American.

Yes, I enjoy having high self-esteem. To have it is a benefit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2020, 03:32:35 PM »
When I posted thanking you for being considerate of liberals, I was being snide. But, you knew that. Likewise, when I wrote about hyphenating American.

Yes, I enjoy having high self-esteem. To have it is a benefit.

I suppose imitation is a form of flattery...

Fear not, unlike yourself I have a sense of humor as well as a sense of style.  And more often than not, I doubt your words here but only because of your self-proclaimed liberal tendencies.  Self esteem must be earned else wise it makes as much sense as men claiming to be girls with dicks even though they're really just dicks period.

Keep on typing.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2020, 03:45:06 PM »

That is a funny screw up but Kansas City, Kansas does exist and is a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.

It's a very common mistake.
I'd be willing to bet 98% of America didn't know either.  I've been to Arrowhead several times and can assure you, there's little way of telling the difference between states 6 miles down the road. 

:

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: February 15, 2020, 03:49:59 PM »

It's a very common mistake.
I'd be willing to bet 98% of America didn't know either.  I've been to Arrowhead several times and can assure you, there's little way of telling the difference between states 6 miles down the road. 

It's football. Specifically the NFL, so I personally could given an intercourse.  As for the cucktards whining about this?  I suspect they will try and impeach the President over this too.

Fuck 'em.  And the NFL.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #215 on: February 23, 2020, 01:55:51 PM »
😎😎

Are any Democrat operatives, the DNC, or Crooked Hillary Clinton, blaming Russia, Russia, Russia for the Bernie Sanders win in Nevada. If so I suggest calling Bob Mueller & the 13 Angry Democrats to do a new Mueller Report, Democrat Edition. Bob will get to the bottom of it!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2020, 12:17:12 PM »
His Facebook is better as you don’t have the ridiculous word count limitation. No wonder Twitter doesn’t make money. Dictating to customers is bad business.

😂😂😂

Mini Mike Bloomberg’s consultants and so-called “advisors”(how did that advice work out? Don’t ask!), are on the “gravy train” and all making a fortune for themselves pushing Mini hard, when they knew he never had what it takes. Don’t pay them anymore Mike, they led you down a very dark and lonely path! Your reputation will never be the same!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2020, 12:25:12 PM »
Made it about half way through before cracking up😂😂😂

Many will disagree, but Fox News is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real “garbage” littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others. They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2020, 01:33:21 PM »
Made it about half way through before cracking up😂😂😂

Many will disagree, but Fox News is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real “garbage” littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others. They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!

I was excited to read that he's doing his best to alienate the only MSM that supports him.