Author Topic: dieting on 1500 calories per day for 6-8 weeks!  (Read 21187 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: dieting on 1500 calories per day for 6-8 weeks!
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2019, 04:55:37 AM »
Mmmm, I haven’t been that light since around high school. I’ll let you figure out the rest. *experts* 🤦‍♂️

The “he takes steroids” thing is getting old.

So if you stayed natural for a few years and dieted down for a show, what do you think you would weigh?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2019, 10:05:17 AM »
Mmmm, I haven’t been that light since around high school. I’ll let you figure out the rest. *experts* 🤦‍♂️

The “he takes steroids” thing is getting old.
It has to be talked about though as it is the biggest factor in bodybuilding.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2019, 12:34:21 PM »
It has to be talked about though as it is the biggest factor in bodybuilding.

It's been talked about ad nauseam. Just assume that it's used but don't make an ass of yourselves trying to prove a point. It's no use in trying to have a rational discussion with most of the posters who have never trained for bodybuilding, competed, dieted, took gear (but will drink, smoke weed, snort coke, smoke cigarettes or just take recreational drugs or just flat out fat) or trained hard enough, etc but will criticize others by what they read on the boards or my favorite..."I have a friend who said" or "I know someone who trained with so and so and he said..." when in reality they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to it.

Honestly, Getbig is the LEAST bodybuilding friendly site as far as bodybuilding sites go. Go right down at least the first page of the G&O and tell me how many, at the very least training related subjects.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2019, 02:31:54 PM »
It's been talked about ad nauseam. Just assume that it's used but don't make an ass of yourselves trying to prove a point. It's no use in trying to have a rational discussion with most of the posters who have never trained for bodybuilding, competed, dieted, took gear (but will drink, smoke weed, snort coke, smoke cigarettes or just take recreational drugs or just flat out fat) or trained hard enough, etc but will criticize others by what they read on the boards or my favorite..."I have a friend who said" or "I know someone who trained with so and so and he said..." when in reality they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to it.

Honestly, Getbig is the LEAST bodybuilding friendly site as far as bodybuilding sites go. Go right down at least the first page of the G&O and tell me how many, at the very least training related subjects.
The G&O is about gossip and opinions.  There is a training, diet and nutrition, bodybuilding history, women's bodybuilding, powerlifting and steroids sections exclusively for those subjects.

I used 1 cycle of Sustanon in 1997 and gained 25lbs.  Up until that point I had trained for years and not gained close to that even using heavy squats, deadlifts, strongman routines, powerlifting routines, 20 rep squat routines, Big Beyond Belief, Titan Training System, Bulgarian Powerburst Training, HIT, along with dozens of routines in the magazines.  If the internet had been around when I was a teenager I would have saved myself a lot of wasted effort along with thousands of dollars of worthless supplements.  I'm guessing there are many here that share my opinion and this is why we bust the balls of those who compete or just brag about physiques that are drug assisted.  All of those who use want to play it down like it doesn't do much for them when we all know that is false.

Earlier Nick's Strength & Health Youtube video was posted of him showing his preparation for a natural contest and how he went from 220 down to 147 to compete.  That is what a natural really shrinks down to when dieting without the drugs.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2019, 04:14:45 PM »
I agree with Mr.Coach ..................

Vince Gironda : diet is 80% of BB .....................

But when mr.Safety Fat, starts crapping about his "no fat body" & his 'training' , I want to vomit ..................

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2019, 05:15:39 PM »

Vince Gironda : diet is 80% of BB .....................

i dont follow - please go on?

i am a big fan Vince Gironda

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2019, 05:23:16 PM »
i dont follow - please go on?

i am a big fan Vince Gironda

In his book: Wild Physique  , or go to ironguru.com, run by Ron Cosloff,  Vinces old buddy !.

I like Gironda philosophy of training too.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2019, 05:27:21 PM »
In his book: Wild Physique  , or go to ironguru.com, run by Ron Cosloff,  Vinces old buddy !.

I like Gironda philosophy of training too.

I love reading all of Vince's stuff.  Gironda not Basile.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2019, 05:34:44 PM »
I love reading all of Vince's stuff.  Gironda not Basile.

Yes , VINCE the Iron Guru.

Gironda was slim to the end , no need to talk about mr.Safety Fat ("safety fat''  ::))

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2019, 07:30:08 PM »

You're trying to discredit using general gripes - but I didn't say you were a fool, or being unhealthy or any of that.

You made out like you couldn't possibly be that weight on stage.   I pointed out that that's because you're on steroids, right? (a fact I wasn't actually fully aware of, either way).  You could easily be that weight on stage.  You'd just cut your dosages.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2019, 01:15:53 AM »
waist 32.6 inches

down from 34"

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2019, 11:53:49 PM »
i will soon start my diet

its no rocket science

thats it. i figure thats enough to get if not a six pack, then at least a flat stomach and thats good enough.

& after 3 months U a still  FATSO   ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2019, 02:05:59 AM »

& after 3 months U a still  FATSO   ;D

it's 2 months

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2019, 11:28:06 AM »
9 weeks out

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2019, 12:13:44 PM »
9 weeks out

Please, stop visually torturing mr.safety fat  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2019, 06:13:01 PM »

Please, stop visually torturing mr.safety fat  ;D

Haven’t seen him on here for a while but I’m sure he’s lurking

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2019, 06:34:18 PM »
9 weeks out

someone is at golds venice :)

they jacked the daily user fee way up - good luck.

what are you doing for posing music? i always pose to the gayest strangest shit haha  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: March 22, 2019, 06:46:00 PM »
someone is at golds venice :)

they jacked the daily user fee way up - good luck.

what are you doing for posing music? i always pose to the gayest strangest shit haha  ;D

I've been back at Golds since the beginning of October usually 3-4 days a week. Yeah, the daily fees are high ($40)  but I'm paying for the membership for my wife and I. I Have my music narrowed down to two songs which both work well with my routine.

Falling (Alicia Keys) or Carry me Away (Cypress Hill)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2019, 07:09:41 PM »
9 weeks out

Good work right there! Props

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2019, 07:25:31 PM »
I've had a week of severe indigestion. I've been bloated and have had very bad stomach pains with a lot of gas. My appetite is non existent. This is probably my version of the flu, which my grandson gifted our household with. As a result, my weight has plummeted. This morning I weighed 163.5 lbs. This is almost a 10 lb. loss from the prior week.

I've never had the flu (or a flu shot) before, as best I know, so this might not be what's been going on. I doubt food poisoning would last a week, but who knows? My symptoms are 85% better today. That's good news.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2019, 07:51:26 PM »
I've had a week of severe indigestion. I've been bloated and have had very bad stomach pains with a lot of gas. My appetite is non existent. This is probably my version of the flu, which my grandson gifted our household with. As a result, my weight has plummeted. This morning I weighed 163.5 lbs. This is almost a 10 lb. loss from the prior week.

I've never had the flu (or a flu shot) before, as best I know, so this might not be what's been going on. I doubt food poisoning would last a week, but who knows? My symptoms are 85% better today. That's good news.

How’s this relevant to anything?  Too much cock pics bro

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2019, 08:55:35 PM »

its indigestion from lack of salads and beans
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2019, 09:00:17 PM »
Good work right there! Props

Thanks man, actually having fun with this prep.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2019, 03:32:54 AM »
I've been back at Golds since the beginning of October usually 3-4 days a week. Yeah, the daily fees are high ($40)  but I'm paying for the membership for my wife and I. I Have my music narrowed down to two songs which both work well with my routine.

Falling (Alicia Keys) or Carry me Away (Cypress Hill)
$40 for a 1 day pass? :o  Good luck at the contest and keep your sanity for the next 9 weeks.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2019, 05:28:01 AM »
$40 for a 1 day pass? :o  Good luck at the contest and keep your sanity for the next 9 weeks.

Keeps out the tourists.