Author Topic: dieting on 1500 calories per day for 6-8 weeks!  (Read 21186 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: dieting on 1500 calories per day for 6-8 weeks!
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2019, 11:33:03 AM »
coach... million dollar question

do you feel good?

if so? fuck everyone else  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2019, 02:47:14 PM »
coach... million dollar question

do you feel good?

if so? fuck everyone else  8)

I feel great. So yeah, I agree with you

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2019, 06:45:33 PM »
One cautionary tale. I use to correspond with Casey Viator. He told me all his medical tests came back perfect. I wrote him the tests were important but there was more to knowing if you have good health than blood tests. I meant no malice in saying that but I guess it might have felt like I was challenging his faith in the tests and that his health was okay. Shortly after I heard he died from a heart attack at 62.

You can still have low cholesterol, low triglycerides, low blood sugar and still drop dead from a heart attack/stroke. So many care about muscles they can show off but the heart muscle  should be trained hard too. Some risk factors outside of blood tests is blood pressure, resting heart rate, blood pressure, excessive body weight, hard inflexible arteries, visceral fat, blood viscosity and some other factors like how fast does your heart rate return to normal after exertion.

I think after 55 if health isn't a consideration with bodybuilding you are skating on thin ice.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2019, 07:08:31 PM »
One cautionary tale. I use to correspond with Casey Viator. He told me all his medical tests came back perfect. I wrote him the tests were important but there was more to knowing if you have good health than blood tests. I meant no malice in saying that but I guess it might have felt like I was challenging his faith in the tests and that his health was okay. Shortly after I heard he died from a heart attack at 62.

You can still have low cholesterol, low triglycerides, low blood sugar and still drop dead from a heart attack/stroke. So many care about muscles they can show off but the heart muscle  should be trained hard too. Some risk factors outside of blood tests is blood pressure, resting heart rate, blood pressure, excessive body weight, hard inflexible arteries, visceral fat, blood viscosity and some other factors like how fast does your heart rate return to normal after exertion.

I think after 55 if health isn't a consideration with bodybuilding you are skating on thin ice.  

If I remember correctly, I saw a pic of Casey right before he passed. At his age, it looked like he was still trying to play the old school bodybuilding game of "bulking up" and at that time you can tell his eating habits were not good. He looked extremely unhealthy and very overweight. It looked like he never kept up with the times of being a healthy bodybuilder drugs aside. That day and age was eat everything insight to get big, then fish and water to lose fat (a little exaggerated but not far off). There was no in between.  

Done correctly. non-competitive bodybuilding is one of the healthiest modalities of lifestyle there is.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2019, 07:13:08 PM »
If I remember correctly, I saw a pic of Casey right before he passed. At his age, it looked like he was still trying to play the old school bodybuilding game of "bulking up" and at that time you can tell his eating habits were not good. He looked extremely unhealthy and very overweight. It looked like he never kept up with the times of being a healthy bodybuilder drugs aside. That day and age was eat everything insight to get big, then fish and water to lose fat (a little exaggerated but not far off). There was no in between.   

Yes he did look very over weight. I think that's what prompted the discussion about health with him. I heard he use to smoke too. Don't know if he did his whole adult life. Who knows how many decades he cycled steroids either. I could drop dead tomorrow but I try to keep the risk factors down. Arnold, Franco and Zane always went up in weight training for contest. I do know a lot of old school bodybuilders did the opposite. They bulked up and came down for a contest. Sounds so unhealthy. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2019, 10:27:22 PM »

Done correctly. non-competitive bodybuilding is one of the healthiest modalities of lifestyle there is.

Didn’t you just have health issues recently?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2019, 01:11:01 PM »
I feel great. So yeah, I agree with you

You should start a progress thread man.  I'm interested in seeing it, I know others are interested in beating you down. But fuck them

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2019, 01:38:59 PM »
Yes he did look very over weight. I think that's what prompted the discussion about health with him. I heard he use to smoke too. Don't know if he did his whole adult life. Who knows how many decades he cycled steroids either. I could drop dead tomorrow but I try to keep the risk factors down. Arnold, Franco and Zane always went up in weight training for contest. I do know a lot of old school bodybuilders did the opposite. They bulked up and came down for a contest. Sounds so unhealthy. 
I thought Viator died of cancer?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2019, 02:16:23 PM »
You should start a progress thread man.  I'm interested in seeing it, I know others are interested in beating you down. But fuck them

I have been documenting almost everything on my social media, mainly Instagram

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2019, 01:47:24 PM »
You plan to diet on 1500 cals and train twice a week? Dude just go back on the chips and booze, don’t bother. The results will both be shit

;D ;D ;D

Yeah BLOB, screw diet/training  ;) just go back to movies & pizza "activities''  :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2019, 04:12:31 PM »
4th week on a diet...

still no sixpack  >:(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2019, 07:46:27 PM »
4th week on a diet...

still no sixpack  >:(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It's so easy to diet if U live in nice warm climate on Hawaii or in Thailand or Queensland ............eating fresh fruit/vegetables , dress lightly,
train in free outdoor gyms (pull ups, dips, pistols,etc,. ), easy -legal juice access , ladies in mini shorts & mini minis ... ah , those enjoyments in life ........

;D 8)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2019, 02:21:36 AM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

It's so easy to diet if U live in nice warm climate on Hawaii or in Thailand or Queensland ............eating fresh fruit/vegetables , dress lightly,
train in free outdoor gyms (pull ups, dips, pistols,etc,. ), easy -legal juice access , ladyboys ladies in mini shorts & mini minis ... ah , those enjoyments in life ........

;D 8)

fixed

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2019, 01:25:35 PM »
fixed

U should employ Vince B. as PT , his 'expertise' will get U in shape very very fast  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: follow me dieting for 6 weeks!
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2019, 12:43:06 AM »
lets make it official ill start on monday 7th of january.

7th week is gone & still no news  ::)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Re: follow me dieting for 6 weeks!
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2019, 09:44:41 AM »

7th week is gone & still no news  ::)

thanks for asking! im still on a diet, i've added power walks as im not happy with my fat loss so far i reckon im slightly high on daily calories.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2019, 04:47:15 PM »
waist is now 33,5"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2019, 09:12:35 PM »
Coming up on 12 weeks out. This was taken today. Sorry for the bad quality pic, I don't have professional photographers and videographers following me around. If you're observant enough you can tell by my right side I'm dealing with a shoulder issue that re-occurred last week but I'm confident the asymmetry will be resolved within the next couple of weeks. I'm sitting at 217 actually gaining muscle.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2019, 02:02:09 AM »
Sorry for the bad quality pic, I don't have professional photographers and videographers following me around.

.. or a phone from this decade?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2019, 10:41:27 AM »
my new diet is:

2 meals per day.
water.

thats it.

trying to keep it simple.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2019, 10:59:37 AM »
.. or a phone from this decade?

It's a 7+

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2019, 04:11:04 PM »
my new diet is:

2 meals per day.
water.

thats it.

trying to keep it simple.

goody news, it's so easy eating only 1X p/d ................

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2019, 01:39:33 AM »
No, discipline, training, diet, etc... Does juice help, most definitely.  I challenge any of you, especially at his age, to try this.  Hard as hell.

You have to understand the context.  He is suggesting he couldn't possibly be at a lower weight, because it would be unhealthy.  What a load of shit.  It'd be real fucking easy to get to that weight and be healthy if he wasn't taking steroids.

Juice is mandatory for him to be 220 at that condition and height without steroids.  So, not "No", yes. 

Discipline, training, diet - easier than made out to be.  Tough to start, easy to continue.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2019, 05:17:00 AM »
That’s good but you should go for the Tito Raymond look, is it too much work or you don’t want to lose all that “size”  ;D

what is funny bevo he is not even that big for being 220 or that cut for that matter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2019, 05:27:49 AM »
You have to understand the context.  He is suggesting he couldn't possibly be at a lower weight, because it would be unhealthy.  What a load of shit.  It'd be real fucking easy to get to that weight and be healthy if he wasn't taking steroids.

Juice is mandatory for him to be 220 at that condition and height without steroids.  So, not "No", yes.  

Discipline, training, diet - easier than made out to be.  Tough to start, easy to continue.

Mmmm, I haven’t been that light since around high school. I’ll let you figure out the rest. *experts* 🤦‍♂️

The “he takes steroids” thing is getting old.