Author Topic: Supertropin  (Read 7671 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Supertropin
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:42:44 AM »
Has anyone tried supertropin wich is sponsor on professionalmuscle

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Supertropin
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:27:40 PM »
LOL.... FAKE!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 08:54:49 PM »
Chinese GH is junk, period.  Doesn't matter what tropin it is.  Call it shitropin, because that is what you are getting.  Anyone that thinks they are getting quality GH for under $1 per iu is simply naive. 

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 10:12:18 AM »
Stop talking out of your asses. I have tried pharma genotropin, norditropin, ansomone(if you can call that pharma) and few chinese brands.. im currently using genotropin pen now, for the second time.. and the last chinese i got. I feel no diffrence. I just got 200iu of this supertropin today.. i will keep you updated

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 12:54:30 PM »
Sorry, but you are getting ripped off!

Its a shame that so many people are chasing the HGH fix and they are so desperate that they remove any logic from their brains and get sucked into buying this kind of shit. Sorry, buddy, but you arent getting any kind of real pharma grade hgh.

Good luck though, because you have absolutely no idea what you are putting into your body.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 09:58:30 PM »
I agree, it’s all crap.  I injected 10iu’s a day of the famous greytop for 90 days straight.  I got my IGF-1 tested and it came back at 132.  That’s all that needs to be said.  I will never do Chinese again and now I have to throw away over 15 brand new kits that have been refrigerated from Day 1.  What a scam.  My IGF-1 on 6ius of Serostim came back at 814.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 09:09:07 AM »
Yes bcz you tried them all ? You know what maybe your gh got messed up in the shippment.. today i bought 3x36iu genotropin cartridge.. will not use until i finish the supertropin..

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2019, 02:11:13 PM »
Yes bcz you tried them all ? You know what maybe your gh got messed up in the shippment.. today i bought 3x36iu genotropin cartridge.. will not use until i finish the supertropin..

What are you IGF-1 levels on the supertropin-shit?
Better yet, buy an HGH test kit from davepalumbo.com or a pregnancy test. Squirt some of you hgh onto the test strip and let us know the results.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2019, 01:05:22 AM »
What are you IGF-1 levels on the supertropin-shit?
Better yet, buy an HGH test kit from davepalumbo.com or a pregnancy test. Squirt some of you hgh onto the test strip and let us know the results.

Havent tested it. Guys from the professionalmuscle forum claim it to be good. Other than that im not sure. Yes need to buy those test

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 01:01:22 PM »
Hey smart, would u say 3iu of pharma is enough for fatburn and hyperplasa ?

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 06:29:06 PM »
Hey smart, would u say 3iu of pharma is enough for fatburn and hyperplasa ?

Nowadays, I always stick to 4u/day during blasts, then drop to 2u/day for cruise. Then, after cruise, up the dose to 4u/day again. THat has worked wonders for me, personally. I run HGH all year long.

I have experimented with 6-8u/day of pharma Norditropin. The water bloat was an issue.. I had a case of pumpkin head. Knees ached all the fucking time, jaw felt like it was widening (and it did... LOL). Hands were numbed most of the time.
Keep in mind, I was using Tresiba to control and keep FBG in normal range. I was also taking Humalog postWO and small amounts with a few of my meals. I wont bother you with the amount of gear I was on, but long story short - I put on 35.5 pounds in 3.5 months. All muscle? No way, but I wasnt sumo-fat... just a bit bloated.

I DO NOT recommend you go that high. Its better to stay at 4u /day and make the HGH last longer because thats how it works the best - over the long term.

Any muscle growth benefit from GH is entirely IGF-1 dependent. Even if a healthy man's GH levels fluctuate, his IGF-1 levels basically stay the same, which suggests IGF-1 is what we want to promote and GH does help with that. GH does promote recovery and fat loss, but I am not 100% convinced it is a great muscle builder WITHOUT the use of insulin. Using GH, if it is real pharma, will stimulate IGF-1 receptors to bind to the insulin receptors and this is what causes the growth. I havent seen any cross sections of muscle fibers pre and post HGH that prove hyperplasia. However, I do believe something beneficial for growth happens with the HGH->IGF-1->Insulin triad. Not saying you should take insulin, unless you know what you are doing.

So, you are most likely getting the benefit of awesome recovery and fat burning, more than you are gaining anything in terms of hyperplasia from the HGH.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 01:29:44 AM »

Nowadays, I always stick to 4u/day during blasts, then drop to 2u/day for cruise. Then, after cruise, up the dose to 4u/day again. THat has worked wonders for me, personally. I run HGH all year long.

I have experimented with 6-8u/day of pharma Norditropin. The water bloat was an issue.. I had a case of pumpkin head. Knees ached all the fucking time, jaw felt like it was widening (and it did... LOL). Hands were numbed most of the time.
Keep in mind, I was using Tresiba to control and keep FBG in normal range. I was also taking Humalog postWO and small amounts with a few of my meals. I wont bother you with the amount of gear I was on, but long story short - I put on 35.5 pounds in 3.5 months. All muscle? No way, but I wasnt sumo-fat... just a bit bloated.

I DO NOT recommend you go that high. Its better to stay at 4u /day and make the HGH last longer because thats how it works the best - over the long term.

Any muscle growth benefit from GH is entirely IGF-1 dependent. Even if a healthy man's GH levels fluctuate, his IGF-1 levels basically stay the same, which suggests IGF-1 is what we want to promote and GH does help with that. GH does promote recovery and fat loss, but I am not 100% convinced it is a great muscle builder WITHOUT the use of insulin. Using GH, if it is real pharma, will stimulate IGF-1 receptors to bind to the insulin receptors and this is what causes the growth. I havent seen any cross sections of muscle fibers pre and post HGH that prove hyperplasia. However, I do believe something beneficial for growth happens with the HGH->IGF-1->Insulin triad. Not saying you should take insulin, unless you know what you are doing.

So, you are most likely getting the benefit of awesome recovery and fat burning, more than you are gaining anything in terms of hyperplasia from the HGH.

Awesome, thanks for info. I do have novorapid but i stopped because i got 2 fat(my diet sucks) im thinking about doing 10iu breakfast and 10iu prewkt.