Author Topic: Do your friends have high caliber hot wifes?  (Read 14735 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Do your friends have high caliber hot wifes?
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2019, 12:14:10 PM »
I have a buddy who had a sweetheart and friend for 19 years.  Just last week she said she wants a divorce because she's not in love anymore.  So much for that.

Not saying that it doesn't but higher maintenance whores are worse. I would rather marry a. Woman that has a great job
irongearco.com

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2019, 12:23:49 PM »
Not saying that it doesn't but higher maintenance whores are worse. I would rather marry a. Woman that has a great job
Of course high maintenance woman are much worse.

denarii

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2019, 07:20:18 PM »
high cost depreciating asset

http://www.xclusivetouch.co.uk/reply-ceo-j-p-morgan-pretty-girl-seeking-rich-husband/
shes the ive already had a cute chick like that cute
Shes oblivious
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2019, 05:36:11 AM »
Marriage = overrated..
Divorce is at an all-time high..
You should have a pre -nup for any type of relationship that involves leaving together..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2019, 12:05:37 PM »
Marriage = overrated..
You should have a pre -nup for any type of relationship that involves leaving together..
Or just have your own place and date multiple women.  Why do people insist on monogamy?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:40 PM »
Marriage = overrated..

So many women make more than men so the pre nup goes both ways. My daughter makes around 150K and is marrying a guy who makes 60K.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2019, 01:55:07 PM »
So many women make more than men so the pre nup goes both ways. My daughter makes around 150K and is marrying a guy who makes 60K.

Is she getting a pre-nup?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2019, 03:56:56 PM »
My sexy observation: in  2018/19 I was on 6 intercontinental & few local flights with Air Asia,Thai Airlines,Thai Smiles & Qantas !

All Asian hostesses were (like all ways) slim,young,sexy  :-* :-* :-*

Aussie air crew was: every single 1 , + 40, grumpy,fat .........& that stupid title: flight manager  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2019, 01:34:15 PM »
The joy may be at the beginning of marriage, but it fades quickly.  I've seen it over and over and over again.  The stats do not lie.  

I don't seek validation, I'm just trying to help the young single men here.  The stats on marriage, divorce and family courts are the validation.  This is not the 1930's, 40's or 50's.  Men have nothing to gain by being married in today's society.  You young, white knight types better get this through your heads now or you're going to learn a painful lesson.        
Thanks for the compliment.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2019, 04:21:43 PM »
the super hot chics - are a royal pain in the ass most of the time -

I lived a smoking hot chic as a roommate -it was  fascinating to live with one and not date her or go after her etc

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2019, 05:10:15 PM »
Hot Wife

"Generally a Hot Wife is a married woman who makes herself sexually available to other men, often with her husband's knowledge and consent . However, there is a fast growing "segment" of Hot Wives who enjoy being sexually available to other men without their husbands' knowledge or consent."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hotwife

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2019, 05:16:30 PM »
Hot Wife

"Generally a Hot Wife is a married woman who makes herself sexually available to other men, often with her husband's knowledge and consent . However, there is a fast growing "segment" of Hot Wives who enjoy being sexually available to other men without their husbands' knowledge or consent."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hotwife

Thought we just called that a whore?

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2019, 07:36:32 AM »
Marriage = overrated..

I coudn't agree more, and I'd rather fight a polar bear who was infected with the aids virus than get married again, but I don't even think a pre nup is worth the paper it's written on in 2019.  My buddy got divorced and HAD a prenup, and even though he built his house with his bare fucking hands BEFORE he even knew his wife, it was considered a marital asset when they divorced and he had to sell and split the money.  Honestly, I don't know how he remained sane during that time period.  His place was fucking gorgeous, but I would have rather burnt it to the ground and taken the insurance then give that whore a single penny!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »
I coudn't agree more, and I'd rather fight a polar bear who was infected with the aids virus than get married again, but I don't even think a pre nup is worth the paper it's written on in 2019.  My buddy got divorced and HAD a prenup, and even though he built his house with his bare fucking hands BEFORE he even knew his wife, it was considered a marital asset when they divorced and he had to sell and split the money.  Honestly, I don't know how he remained sane during that time period.  His place was fucking gorgeous, but I would have rather burnt it to the ground and taken the insurance then give that whore a single penny!
I am surprised there aren't more killings during and after these divorces on both the women and attorneys as well as family court/divorce judges. Maybe that is why they try to beat the masculinity out of boys and men at a young age to prevent this.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »
 ::)
F

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2019, 01:14:45 PM »
Thanks for the compliment.

"You" as in the young guys on the forum, not your wrinkled ass.   ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2019, 01:29:18 PM »
Marriage = overrated..

A crafty lawyer can motion to have a pre-nup nullified.  It happened to a close friend of mine.  It all depends on the judge and what state you live in.  

Men are much better off NOT getting married, NOT having kids and NOT living with a woman.  The only thing you'll have to be vigilant about is a sexual assault allocation... which could come from any sexual encounter you ever had as an adult.  There is no statute of limitations on sexual assault.  

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2019, 01:41:25 PM »
A crafty lawyer can motion to have a pre-nup nullified.  It happened to a close friend of mine.  It all depends on the judge and what state you live in.  

Men are much better off NOT getting married, NOT having kids and NOT living with a woman.  The only thing you'll have to be vigilant about is a sexual assault allocation... which could come from any sexual encounter you ever had as an adult.  There is no statute of limitations on sexual assault.  
Correct.  The state of Ohio where I currently live just passed a law saying a man can rape his wife repealing previous laws on rape and marriage.  On the surface that seems like a good thing but I guarantee divorce lawyers are licking their chops over this one.  Now every divorce lawyer for a woman is going to help her "remember" a time during the marriage where she may have had too much to drink or really wasn't in the mood and had sex anyway and there's your rape charge.  Of course any man is going to just give her everything with no fight so he doesn't get his name dragged through the mus or criminally charged.

It sucks that white people aren't reproducing but it is simply crazy for a young man to get married or have kids.  MGTOW for your own safety boys.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2019, 06:57:48 PM »
Hot wife kay kummings
A

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2019, 07:44:55 AM »
I am surprised there aren't more killings during and after these divorces on both the women and attorneys as well as family court/divorce judges. Maybe that is why they try to beat the masculinity out of boys and men at a young age to prevent this.

Honestly, I'm shocked as well.  It was a running joke for a while at work, that she was gonna come up missing. lol My buddy ended up getting screwed in almost every way possible.  First he lost his house, then even though he got 50/50 custody of their daughter, the court gave his ex wife placement.  So he still have to pay child support, even though they make virtually the exact same amount. 
And to spit in his face even more, the first month she received the child support payment, the bitch went out and bought a brand new $60,000 truck and was going around town telling everyone "my dumb ex pays for this truck every month".  I honestly don't know how he didn't lose it! lol

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2019, 08:24:21 AM »
This culture of mistrust exists in North America because everything is based on a $$$ value..even pussy..and women know and use that.

Once I disarmed my girlfriend/wife with my behaviour of actually caring for our family as a unit and only placing focus on family and friends relationships, everything fell into place. I would and I know she would take a bullet for the sake of our family. And she is ok if I do my shit like working out or producing music 'cause she knows I am there for her anytime.

Guys, stop being little fucking kids and become men and show some care for the family and society. Because, after all, and I guarantee it, you will see this for yourselves, sooner or later, the only important thing in this life is enjoying the moments you spend with your loved ones and relationships you build over the years with the family and friends.

Nothing else matters...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2019, 11:13:54 AM »
Honestly, I'm shocked as well.  It was a running joke for a while at work, that she was gonna come up missing. lol My buddy ended up getting screwed in almost every way possible.  First he lost his house, then even though he got 50/50 custody of their daughter, the court gave his ex wife placement.  So he still have to pay child support, even though they make virtually the exact same amount. 
And to spit in his face even more, the first month she received the child support payment, the bitch went out and bought a brand new $60,000 truck and was going around town telling everyone "my dumb ex pays for this truck every month".  I honestly don't know how he didn't lose it! lol
Happens to many men.  Some guy busts his ass for years working to provide for his wife BECAUSE SHE'S HIS WIFE!  Then they get divorced where she no longer has any obligation to him BUT he is still required to provide for her.  It would be equivalent to a judge requiring a woman to continue giving blow jobs to her ex husband every week after the divorce.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2019, 12:35:11 PM »
The need to have a family isn’t a masculine trait from the evolutionary perspective. Females need attachment, romance, security. Men generally don’t. At least real alphas don’t.  It’s like the urge of needing your mother’s tit to suck on like u did when u were an infant.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2019, 12:44:50 PM »
The need to have a family isn’t a masculine trait from the evolutionary perspective. Females need attachment, romance, security. Men generally don’t. At least real alphas don’t.  It’s like the urge of needing your mother’s tit to suck on like u did when u were an infant.

-Maybe not a family, but there's a strong need in men to have their genes carry on.