Author Topic: Strawman......  (Read 4309 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Strawman......
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2019, 05:52:18 PM »
I provide abortions for illegal aliens paid for by the US government

it's a great business

new supply of clients every month and very little competition

As you may be joking coincidently my wife does abortions. She works at the sexual health clinic downtown. I’m a senior partner of a software development company, an industry I’d assume you know about being where you are.

What do you do?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2019, 05:53:52 PM »
As you may be joking coincidently my wife does abortions. She works at the sexual health clinic downtown. I’m a senior partner of a software development company, an industry I’d assume you know about being where you are.

What do you do?

Strawman will not say what he does. He never has.
X

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2019, 06:54:39 PM »
Are you able to diagnose my "check engine" light?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2019, 06:56:58 PM »
Are you able to diagnose my "check engine" light?

Yes. Just bring it in.
X

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2019, 11:04:17 PM »
He’s a website developer. At 25k/mo he only needs to build about 80 websites per month. 😎

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2019, 03:18:06 AM »
What do you do in the Bay Area?
Stupidity.  Why would anyone choose to live in a place that expensive unless you had millions of dollars?  Work to live don't live to work.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2019, 05:20:47 AM »

Ah he lies than.  Got it.  Not interested in the thread.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2019, 06:19:12 AM »
He’s a website developer. At 25k/mo he only needs to build about 80 websites per month. 😎

83.33 brah.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2019, 08:22:20 AM »

Word has it, that Strawman helped build getbig website, which led to his large wealth.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2019, 12:41:37 PM »

No proof she lifts either. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2019, 06:00:36 PM »
$2,948, after taxes, for working at Auto Zone.

Nothing wrong with that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2019, 06:03:10 PM »
No proof she lifts either. 

LOL - just did chest, back, delts and traps today

How about you Nancy?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2019, 06:23:17 PM »

What do you do?

That’s pretty legit!

What is it like sharing a dinner table with a mass-murderer? I had lunch once with a girl that hunts, so I can kind of imagine how exciting it must be.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2019, 06:41:48 PM »
That’s pretty legit!

What is it like sharing a dinner table with a mass-murderer? I had lunch once with a girl that hunts, so I can kind of imagine how exciting it must be.

Very exciting much preferable to uneducated people with nothing to offer.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2019, 06:57:16 PM »
Very exciting much preferable to uneducated people with nothing to offer.

Hell yeah! Could you imagine being married to some old dullard without the distinction of affirming a woman’s right to chose?

Does she ever bring home souvenirs? Halloween could be pretty legit in the xfactory mansion with fetus parts strung from the ceiling, could you imagine!

Kudos to you guys!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2019, 07:46:04 PM »
Hell yeah! Could you imagine being married to some old dullard without the distinction of affirming a woman’s right to chose?

Does she ever bring home souvenirs? Halloween could be pretty legit in the xfactory mansion with fetus parts strung from the ceiling, could you imagine!

Kudos to you guys!

Couldn’t imagine. Taking away a woman’s reproductive rights in a democracy is pretty damn asinine. You are right!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2019, 07:57:18 PM »
Couldn’t imagine. Taking away a woman’s reproductive rights in a democracy is pretty damn asinine. You are right!

1000%

I have some casual acquaintances (they think we’re friends  ::)), and these MAGA hat wearing conservative bible thumpin’ shit-kickers actually keep the kids they participated in creating. What a bunch of losers.

See, XFactor, upon the initial perusal of your written words, one could land at the conclusion you’re a self-obsessed little man, but it’s simply not true!

Since your rich (trust me, we all believe you) would you entertain investing in a start-up? Mobile abortions, but only first and second trimester (we’re not animals). I already have a contact at DeWalt, who will provide us with their newest tools for the procedures!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2019, 08:19:31 PM »
1000%

I have some casual acquaintances (they think we’re friends  ::)), and these MAGA hat wearing conservative bible thumpin’ shit-kickers actually keep the kids they participated in creating. What a bunch of losers.

See, XFactor, upon the initial perusal of your written words, one could land at the conclusion you’re a self-obsessed little man, but it’s simply not true!

Since your rich (trust me, we all believe you) would you entertain investing in a start-up? Mobile abortions, but only first and second trimester (we’re not animals). I already have a contact at DeWalt, who will provide us with their newest tools for the procedures!

As I sit in bed in my comfortable penthouse condo overlooking the city, kids comfortably asleep in their bedrooms, laptop open doing some work, watching Bloomberg Tv and pondering new ways to satisfy my capitalistic desires I must confess I’m not interested. However, if you live in Toronto with a one bedroom plus den, fairly new, I’m interested in buying more rental properties.

I could ask my wife though she’s got enough of her own money to invest in such a business and could be fairly involved given her lengthy experience.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2019, 08:31:27 PM »
As I sit in bed in my comfortable penthouse condo overlooking the city, kids comfortably asleep in their bedrooms, laptop open doing some work, watching Bloomberg Tv and pondering new ways to satisfy my capitalistic desires I must confess I’m not interested. However, if you live in Toronto with a one bedroom plus den, fairly new, I’m interested in buying more rental properties.

I could ask my wife though she’s got enough of her own money to invest in such a business and could be fairly involved given her lengthy experience.

Yes. Please bounce it off her. This could be the big break to get you out of the apartment and into a house.

I had a condo in my early 20’s and loved it! Pizza and beer was omnipresent, but I knew a house suited my lifestyle more. I’ll look into Toronto, I hear it’s like the LA of Canada, and being in the real LA I could imagine it being pretty killer!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2019, 09:24:22 PM »
$2,948, after taxes, for working at Auto Zone.

Assuming they deduct a total of 30% of your income in taxes your making over $24/hr.

You must be a manager.

BTW, love Auto Zone.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2019, 09:39:01 PM »

I've always wondered what abortion doctors do when something like this happens: say during a third-trimester partial-birth abortion on a viable fetus (it can live outside the womb), where they just leave the head in the birth channel before extinguishing it; what happens if the head accidentally pops out? Do they put the head back in and then continue with the procedure so it's still an abortion or do they just snuff the now officially born viable fetus?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2019, 09:45:29 PM »
Yes. Please bounce it off her. This could be the big break to get you out of the apartment and into a house.

I had a condo in my early 20’s and loved it! Pizza and beer was omnipresent, but I knew a house suited my lifestyle more. I’ll look into Toronto, I hear it’s like the LA of Canada, and being in the real LA I could imagine it being pretty killer!

Check it out I’m at 1 Market st Toronto, On. 33rd floor for $3.4mm you could offer but would probably get outbid. Would you like to see photos? I’ll even post my physique to keep it related to bodybuilding.

I understand the jealousy I’d be there too if I had your life. Keep working at it slugger. You can find pics of my place if you look hard enough by the way.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »
Check it out I’m at 1 Market st Toronto, On. 33rd floor for $3.4mm you could offer but would probably get outbid. Would you like to see photos? I’ll even post my physique to keep it related to bodybuilding.

I understand the jealousy I’d be there too if I had your life. Keep working at it slugger. You can find pics of my place if you look hard enough by the way.

I am jealous! You really do live the good life! Would love to be invited to your Canadian apartment and share some poutine and black velvet sometime!

Please do post some pics! I’ll obviously never get to experience the good life, so I can at least live through you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2019, 11:52:19 AM »
In other news, Auto Zone is going quite well!

Getting promoted!!
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2019, 11:55:22 AM »
Assuming they deduct a total of 30% of your income in taxes your making over $24/hr.

You must be a manager.

BTW, love Auto Zone.

They pay that good at auto zone in Florida?