Author Topic: Look up ' big booty wide hips milf pawg gilf' on xhamster , thickest girl ever  (Read 10846 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You dont see them like this everyday i wonder if she hates whites
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
So I’m assuming she’s black by you asking if she hates whites?Thats a def no look from me.Also gilf?you sick bastard.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You dont see them like this everyday i wonder if she hates whites

How about this one

Thick crossfit
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So I’m assuming she’s black by you asking if she hates whites?Thats a def no look from me.Also gilf?you sick bastard.
shes white, what are u a crazy person?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
How about this one

Thick crossfit
yes did a fullscan on that profile
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
shes white, what are u a crazy person?

You did say I wonder if she hates whites?one would assume she is therefore not white.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You did say I wonder if she hates whites?one would assume she is therefore not white.
only a crazy person assumes anything in this world of all places lmfao
A

obsidian

• Getbig V
Lots of brainwashed self hating whites so you can't assume this. Also he did say pawg which means: phat ass white girl

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Can someone post a picture. I'm not clicking anything you maroons put up.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Kwon make a gif of the phat bitch
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Kwon make a gif of the phat bitch

Can do later, if there is demand.

Not sure what's so difficult with clicking a link though! :D
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Can do later, if there is demand.

Not sure what's so difficult with clicking a link though! :D
please stop complaining and make the gif
A

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Can someone post a picture. I'm not clicking anything you maroons put up.

Oldtimer, you're missing nothing, please believe me - she's fully clothed, at least 350lbs and 300 of that is 'below the desk when seated'  :-X

T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
people into fat women have a mental disorder.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
people into fat women have a mental disorder.

Don't you let other men put their pee pee in your butthole ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Don't you let other men put their pee pee in your butthole ???

no but if youre asking if homosexuality is a mental disorder, i dont think so since it seems common in the animal kingdom where as not even animals are attracted to other obese animals.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
no but if youre asking if homosexuality is a mental disorder, i dont think so since it seems common in the animal kingdom where as not even animals are attracted to other obese animals.
i thought u went to church on sundays
A

chaos

• Getbig V
Homosexuality was considered a mental disorder until psychologists/psychiatrists couldn't come up with a "cure" so they gave up and voted it out of the DSM is 1973 but much like with transgender being replaced with "gender dysmorphia", homosexuality was replaced with "sexual orientation disturbance" until it was taken out completely in 1987.

So to recap....it's never been scientifically proven that homosexuality or transgenderism is or is not a mental issue, but at one time, they were both in the DSM as mental issues and were taken out because of political and social pressure, not because science.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Homosexuality was considered a mental disorder until psychologists/psychiatrists couldn't come up with a "cure" so they gave up and voted it out of the DSM is 1973 but much like with transgender being replaced with "gender dysmorphia", homosexuality was replaced with "sexual orientation disturbance" until it was taken out completely in 1987.

So to recap....it's never been scientifically proven that homosexuality or transgenderism is or is not a mental issue, but at one time, they were both in the DSM as mental issues and were taken out because of political and social pressure, not because science.

Spoken like Wiggs 100% Truth and Fact!  BTW, is OP really Marty or was his profile hijacked. Marry hasn't been himself lately.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V

from what i understand transgenderism is more about feelings rather than facts, i "feel" im not a boy, but a girl etc
but with homosexuality its not just make belief, something clearly happens physically, theyre attracted to the same sex sexually, there's a base in nature etc.

and besides, theyre not looking to cut their dick off.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Spoken like Wiggs 100% Truth and Fact!  BTW, is OP really Marty or was his profile hijacked. Marry hasn't been himself lately.

Joon took over (read bought) his account.

Q

chaos

• Getbig V
from what i understand transgenderism is more about feelings rather than facts, i "feel" im not a boy, but a girl etc
but with homosexuality its not just make belief, something clearly happens physically, theyre attracted to the same sex sexually, there's a base in nature etc.

and besides, theyre not looking to cut their dick off.

Isn't attraction about feelings?

Spoken like Wiggs 100% Truth and Fact!  BTW, is OP really Marty or was his profile hijacked. Marry hasn't been himself lately.
From what I know, Marty is Marty, hasn't sold out. Still the weird guy spouting random stuff from the back of the class.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Isn't attraction about feelings?

but attraction can be measured.