Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344153 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2019, 05:50:14 PM »
10 pages
Anyone throwing hands yet ???

Pellius only beats up on old ladies in wheelchairs with gout and homeless men

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: January 25, 2019, 05:58:06 PM »
surely any responsible citizen would stick around and wait for the police to arrive, unless of course they've done something wrong and has a reason not to...

God, when I see fat Aussie cops ,or dwarfs in blue ...........none of them would catch me  ;D
While Thai police is all slim , would not BS them could be Muay Thai  :-\

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #252 on: January 25, 2019, 06:06:26 PM »
10 pages

I think the chimps are just throwing their own turds.   Again.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #253 on: January 25, 2019, 06:12:46 PM »
PELLIUS, Gotta go back a few years here again (sorry about that) , but not too many years ago (I believe you were in Cal at that time when you first met KEITH) ... there was a small influx of street people, bums, homeless, tramps, etc. who showed up in Hawaii and took residence along the streets of Waikiki (mainly Kohio Ave,).

This 'influx' was soon followed by an article in the Honolulu Advertiser which 'revealed' that this 'influx' was due to a Northern California judge's decision to send these 'characters' to a region in which they could survive without freezing to death during the mainland's cold winter season.

So within a year or so  this judge was the cause of a real problem among the local citizenry which some of the locals made attempts to rectify.

In one such case this 'rectification' consisted of taking the one bum who took residence on a bus stop bench in the vicinity of the Food Pantry Waikiki grocery store and laying his two legs on the curb and jumping on those two legs until his shin-bones broke with  a large 'crack'.

I was not present to hear that crack but others were.

For the next few months that bus stop bench was vacant of bums, but soon enough that bum who had his two legs (shin-bones) broken showed up once again sitting on that bench along with a pair of crutches and ..... when he was in a standing position it was noticeabe that whomever 'fixed' those broken bones ... was not a medical professional ... as they were not as straight as a typical shin bone tends to be.

I doubt that he is still a Waikki resident, but he was a well known and dispised sort of persistant bum .... so you and others may know of whom I speak.

Before I sign off ... here's another interesting (?) Waikiki bum story....

But this bum was a successful bum.

He stood on Kuhio outside of the ABC store behind the International Market Place and showed up at 8AM and left at 5PM each and every day except on Sundays.

The interesting thing here is that his wife or girl-friend delivered him and picked him up in a very expevsive SUV and it was said that he collected over $200 each and every day he worked that location.

But his story made the news the day he showed up to get to work and he discovered that a competing bum had taken his place outside that ABC store ... and a fight ensued ... and the cops came ... and  we all read about it in the next day's news which made that very same spot very popuar for those bums who persisted and eventually took his place.

One last statement ... KEITH was very generous when it came to the assistance of street people and as I probably mentioned earlier  ... he became a casual friend of a bum who resided near the Ala Moana bridge that crosses over the Ala Wa.

And that was the bum who who passed away and the Honolulu Advertiser wrote the article about this bum's past and very successful life in one of the major Fortune 500's businesses.

Keith once mentioned why this bum went from major success to absolute 'bum-dom' but I have long forgotten that part of the story, but KEITH did say that he was one of happiest bums whom he had ever met.

Sorry to regress but I though that the above was somewhat appropriate to post here.

Attached photo is the Waikiki location where Keith's formerly rich but then destitute but extremely happy bum used to 'reside'.

Cool story, brah. Now let me take you on a trip down memory road.

Remember in Waikiki there was a building called a Sanitorium? Those were originally developed to quarantine people back in the day with infectious diseases. Due to vaccines the majority of these maladies no longer would reach epidemic proportions and there was no need to quarantine large populations. These facilities evolved into Lunatic Asylums, later called Mental Institutions. Hawaii preferred to still call them "Sanitorium" as they considered it the least offensive term

What happened to these? Several factors. Many were horribly run and were hell holes. Many of the methods used were later considered good intentioned but cruel. Remember JFK's sister, Rosemary, had a lobotomy at 23. Mental institutions for the general public was a non-issue. It just wasn't a part or concern in their life. All that changed when the 1975 movie, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" hit the screens. Public sentiment changed dramatically. In a landmark case in 1975 the ACLU filed a case on behalf of Kenneth Donaldson, who had been involuntarily confined in a Florida State Hospital for 15 years. He was not dangerous and had received no medical treatment.

"In a landmark decision for mental health law in 1975, a unanimous Supreme Court ruled that states cannot confine a non-dangerous individual against their will who can survive on his own"

The ACLU was right in this individual case. He has family that was willing to care for him. But this opened the door for the ACLU to pretty much let everybody out that didn't want to be there. Nobody, even mentally ill people, want to be confined. And how do you define dangerous unless they actually commit an act of violence?

And this is the major reason why we have what we have now. Part of the charity I work for, focusing on homeless with type 2 diabetes, is to convince them to go to a shelter or facility that will provide them with a room over their head, meals, and medical treatment. It's not easy. It's hard to reason with crazy people.

Mental Institutions were no Club Med. Some were horrible. But not all. But they provided a roof over their heads, meals, and medical treatment. This is a classic case of throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Instead of closing down all Mental Institutions they should have reformed the institutions themselves. Just like they started to do with all facilities that serve the public like restaurants, hotels, hospital, libraries, gyms, workplaces... literally, everything now has to pass inspection and meet standards.

These people should not be on the streets. They degrade the quality of life and present a danger to decent, hard working, tax paying people. It is these people who pay for the bus stop shelters, the park benches, sidewalks, the shade of the trees... all which they can't use because of some reeking, stench-filled ogre has taken up residence there.

Most are there because of the poor decisions they made in life. Decisions that I find hard to believe they didn't know the consequence of. Is there anybody; man, woman, or child that does not know that drug and alcohol abuse, committing crimes are not a good thing? That things are going to go bad for you? But they did it anyway.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2019, 06:19:29 PM »
Pellius creeps me out he’s like a puppet - like a gi joe  action figure with the combats and spray on Brillo pad hair except he wears queer Hawaiian shirts and he plays with the kids they don’t play with him

This post makes you the creep. Another asshole that has to make up complete lies to promote his agenda.

My hair is real, I've never worn a Hawaiian shirt since I was a kid, I play with kids in my family and if you have had any experience with kids it would be crystal clear that if they don't want to play with you they won't. I don't know where that idea came from but you just have to add any random thing you can think of since it's all just made up lies.

But again, this is a good thread. We can see clearly what the cultural battle is and who takes which side.

So take note, IrishDave is on the side of bums exposing themselves to someone just eating their lunch.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2019, 06:36:07 PM »
and one of those rules is not to assault others.

Another example of the thinking of the Left. Take note people. Consider the different world views and take your pick.

The Left, ratherbebig, believes that you have to be physically assaulted before you can defend yourself. There was a case where a group of teens keying a man's car as revenge for some parking dispute. He came out with a bat and threatened them. They kept doing it. He bashed a few heads. Had to go to court, spend thousands to get off. It should have been a nonissue.

When Israel destroyed Iran's nuclear reactor (under Saddam Hussein rule where he vowed to nuke Israel) they were condemn by the UN. They were supposed to wait until an actual nuclear attack before they could defend themselves.

I remember many years ago I was going into a Tony Romas with my girl when I found it was being protested by a bunch of Vegans. One guy literally block my entrance into the door. I asked him twice to kindly get out of my way. He didn't. I cold-cocked him right on the button and he went down like sack of shit. I turned to the crowd and waited a few seconds. I wanted to give them a fair opportunity to avenge their "brother". I found no takers.

We had our meal and though the crowd was still out there we exited unmolested.

Do you support what I did? Come out and pick your side. Let us know what side in this cultural battle you are on. The guy just walking into a public establishment or the activist blocking his way. We know whose side ratherbebig, conker, and irishdave is on.

Stop being a backbencher and along this country to fall to the Lefties. Stand up for yourselves. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2019, 06:39:22 PM »
thats not what happened, read it again.

That is what happened. Read it again.

The one indisputable fact that even you can't disagree with was that none of this would have happened if I was just left alone to eat my lunch. Just like I've done for my entire life.

The onus is always on the instigator.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2019, 06:46:10 PM »
"He doesn't say anything but just stands there in front of me"
"I just decide I'm going to kick his ass"

EXCELLENT! Just like Funk he uses the typical ploy of the Left. Putting a slight twist on the incident to promote his agenda and obfuscate the truth. Sure what he says is true but there is a reason when you take an oath in front of a judge and jury you swear to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth.

Not let's quote verbatim the whole truth.

"He doesn't say anything but just stands there in front of me and everybody else walking through the mall with his shorts up and his cock hanging out."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2019, 06:53:25 PM »
you actually raise an interesting question there. what happens if homeless dude shows pedo his cock, pedo snap kicks him in the head(or whatever fuckry he said) homeless dude pulls a gun and blows pedo's pea brain clean out of his head...

self defence... in hawaii?

That's true. There is always a risk involved when you stand up on the side of decency and willing to take it to the point of violence. But that's the difference between most people, that's the difference between you and me. I fight on the side of good and more than willing to put life and limb on the line. When it comes to having to back up your beliefs for real most people are cowards.

Of all the virtue a man can strive for: compassion, generosity, goodness... it is courage that is the most rare.

What would you have done, muscleman?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2019, 06:57:13 PM »
That's true. There is always a risk involved when you stand up on the side of decency and willing to take it to the point of violence. But that's the difference between most people, that's the difference between you and me. I fight on the side of good and more than willing to put life and limb on the line. When it comes to having to back up your beliefs for real most people are cowards.

Of all the virtue a man can strive for: compassion, generosity, goodness... it is courage that is the most rare.

What would you have done, muscleman?

What would you have done, muscleman ?

Plonker Conker on Seeing Scumbags Dick Hanging out Would’ve been on His Knees Quick as a Flash.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2019, 06:58:57 PM »
'Trading blows with a homeless man.' That's the best/most-closeted, post-for-help note I've ever heard on Getbig.

Cool. Ok. You know who doesn't get in scrapes with 'homeless' people, or get continually tagged for being a pedo, besides you? Maybe, those who don't get into scrapes with bums, or those who don't hang around children, or or get into cheap hobo sex food fights are little skeptical of your Roger Stone hysterianics.  

Another one who states plainly what side he is on. When it comes to a homeless bum demanding your food and exposing himself to you and a guy just minding his own business eating his lunch you are on the side of the bum.

What a surprise. This is the cultural battle folks.

BTW "Doctor", and resident literary expert, awesome use of the word
"hysterianics".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2019, 07:00:04 PM »

What would you have done, muscleman ?

Plonker Conker on Seeing Scumbags Dick Hanging out Would’ve been on His Knees Quick as a Flash.

LMAO!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2019, 07:03:32 PM »
This post makes you the creep. Another asshole that has to make up complete lies to promote his agenda.

My hair is real, I've never worn a Hawaiian shirt since I was a kid, I play with kids in my family and if you have had any experience with kids it would be crystal clear that if they don't want to play with you they won't. I don't know where that idea came from but you just have to add any random thing you can think of since it's all just made up lies.

But again, this is a good thread. We can see clearly what the cultural battle is and who takes which side.

So take note, IrishDave is on the side of bums exposing themselves to someone just eating their lunch.

Why did you take pictures of the old lady in the wheelchair? Why didn’t you feed her instead of standing there with your wig falling off from laughing at her  ???

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2019, 07:06:01 PM »
LMAO!
Why do you like being in pictures with children dangling below your crotch?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2019, 07:09:11 PM »
this was a fun thread, but I'm not gonna waste my eyeball juice on it anymore.  :-\
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2019, 07:18:49 PM »
why?

When you punish a certain behavior you get less of it. Imagine if it were legal and encouraged to beat the shit out of everybody and anybody that exposes themselves. Would you get more or less of it or would it stay the same?

Why are things like how it is now? That people have no sense of decorum or a sense of shame or propriety? It has nothing to do with laws. We have more laws than ever before and will keep getting more and more. It is the nature of government to want to have more and more control of your lives.

There used to be a concept of stigma. Social stigma. You just don't act a certain way. It just wasn't accepted. There were unwritten rules because they shouldn't have to be written. It was called common decency. Since the cultural revolution of the late sixties early seventies with it's do your own thing and that you are born good and therefore goodness is a natural trait and need not be taught social guard rails and common values fell by the wayside. When I was a kid what kept girls from getting pregnant as a teenager was the shame they would bring to their family. A man would only go on welfare if it was the absolute last result and would do everything he can to get off it. You were embarrassed not being able to pull your own weight and had to depend on total strangers to support you. You felt this sense of shame when you had to pull out your food stamps and it only served for you to try harder and motivate you to get back on your feet. Nobody, even in bad neighborhoods pissed openly in public. Only in real desperation would they hide behind a tree or in the back on a building.

But all that has changed. No sense of shame anymore. It's OK to pull your junk out in public and stare at someone eating their lunch.

We know what side Cocker, ratherbebig, and Dr. Chimps is on. How about you? What kind of world do you want to live in and willing to fight for?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2019, 07:21:02 PM »
it may explain his behaviour.

how do you explain yours?

WOW are you dumb! Read the quote again. The part of being stared at and exposed by a bum.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2019, 07:23:25 PM »
I don't agree with Pellius on everything but I have no problem with him defending himself from a residentially challenged cucktard poster 'loid.  That is the way of most adults because when someone is right it is because we think, not feel, that what they are stating is correct regardless of whatever else we may disagree or agree on with them.

Those who feeeeeeeeeeeel otherwise are naught but a herd of S.N.A.G.s and deserve to join Prime and have their front lawns and lives shat upon by the aforementioned bums in the name of "social fairness".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 25, 2019, 07:27:22 PM »
you can be both.

HTH

No you can't. You continue to show not just ignorance but stupidity. Say somebody raped your daughter but because he was abused by his father the jury decided to show him compassion and let him go free. Would you feel that you were also treated compassionately?

Why don't you ask people who had to come to this country legally, like my mother, uncle, aunt? They all say the same thing. It's like they are just cutting in line. My uncle had to first move to Australia and live there for a year to establish residency before he could apply for residency for the US which took another two years because the US limited the number of people from the Philippines that could immigrate to the uS.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »
you should train karate and not that bjj bullshit.

“Here are the 2 Rules of Miyagi-Ryu Karate. Rule Number 1: ‘Karate for defense only.’ Rule Number 2: ‘First learn rule number 1.’” - Mr. Miyagi

I would love -- just love -- to show my couple of decades worth of training and competing in Jiu-Jitsu. The only hard part would be which arm I should break.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: January 25, 2019, 07:30:51 PM »
10 pages

I can only wish. But, of course, if that were a real possibility you can bet everything you own that ratherbebig would be silent like a mouse.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 25, 2019, 07:32:10 PM »
I would love -- just love -- to show my couple of decades worth of training and competing in Jiu-Jitsu. The only hard part would be which arm I should break.

Do you know Eddie Bravo? Ask him about my reverse pedo butterfly guard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #272 on: January 25, 2019, 07:32:54 PM »
I can only wish. But, of course, if that were a real possibility you can bet everything you own that ratherbebig would be silent like a mouse.
Wellllll, let's be fair here, you are on a chunk of lava in the middle of the Pacific.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2019, 07:44:08 PM »
Why did you take pictures of the old lady in the wheelchair? Why didn’t you feed her instead of standing there with your wig falling off from laughing at her  ???

I already explained it in great detail and why I was there. Again you have to lie for god knows what reason other than I must have hurt your feelings at some point.

I work for a charity where we try to get the homeless into shelters. I target people in the advanced stages of type 2 diabetes because of the real imminent health risk and I saw it first hand in my family.

She didn't want any help. She says she just wants to die. You don't know these kinds of people like I do. With someone like her, I would have insulted her just giving her a sandwich. It would just so I could feel better about myself but it would do nothing for her and she knew that. Her legs are going to have to be chomp off soon or she will die and I just give her a sandwich, pat myself on my back, and go on my way.

The point of that thread was asking the question: Is there a point where it's not worth it anymore? That you just want to die. You consider the best case scenario in her case, always being in a wheelchair and always being in pain. Even if you get all the sandwiches you want.

Laugh at her so my wig falls off. Odd that you are so focus on my hair. You must be bald. It's that hard to believe that a man my age has a full head of hair. Poor guy.

And laugh at her? What a low life you are. What do you do to help other people and make the world a better place?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2019, 07:48:56 PM »
Why do you like being in pictures with children dangling below your crotch?

So that's what you see, huh? That's the first thing that comes to your mind? A three-year-old kid practicing gymnastics and you see it as a sexual thing? Three-years-old?

Like I said many times in this thread, this thread is pure GOLD. We are seeing the cultural divide and how people view the world.