Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344458 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #600 on: January 28, 2019, 06:52:46 PM »
Hottest thread on getbig

and I'm gonna stay up to read it!  ;D
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #601 on: January 28, 2019, 06:59:54 PM »
I'm on your side with regards to the situation. Being guilt tripped into giving up the burger or just sitting there doing nothing when he's exposing his dick to you is just cuck mentality. It doesn't matter if the person is a bum or the king of Hawaii. If  as a man you don't stick up for your principles you're a fucking cuck!

Now I wouldn't have gone and up to the bum in a fight, but I might have sat there flashing a wad of cash or eaten half of each burger and stomped on the rest and thrown them away as I'm a petty fuck. If that upset him enough to want to throw hands then perfect. I won't feel like a girl for caving his face in.

LOL! That'll work.

What makes this thread Gold is that it exposes the divide. How pussified cucks like ratherbebig and cockster have become. I had no idea this would even be an issue. They are far more concerned about where I sat, how I sat, and what I sat on, then the fact that a filthy, grungy, bum demanded my sandwich (because I had two) and then stands in front of me staring with his cock hanging out. I mean, if it was a woman and a man just stood there staring at her, cock or no cock, everybody would be defending her.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #602 on: January 28, 2019, 07:01:37 PM »
I'm on your side with regards to the situation. Being guilt tripped into giving up the burger or just sitting there doing nothing when he's exposing his dick to you is just cuck mentality. It doesn't matter if the person is a bum or the king of Hawaii. If  as a man you don't stick up for your principles you're a fucking cuck!

Now I wouldn't have gone and up to the bum in a fight, but I might have sat there flashing a wad of cash or eaten half of each burger and stomped on the rest and thrown them away as I'm a petty fuck. If that upset him enough to want to throw hands then perfect. I won't feel guilty for caving his face in.

Exaxtly, and you know their mentality.

If you give them a QP/cheeseburger once when they demand it, they'll expect more next time.

Cannot let that behavior become normalized.

YOU GOIN' ALL FROGGY ON ME, MATE?

Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #603 on: January 28, 2019, 07:02:58 PM »
Please don't. We have enough rude fat Haoles coming over here. Japanese and Koreans are moved to the head of the line.

I'm rude and fat?  If you live where it's filled with homeless people and you consider it dangerous to eat a burger in your car outside of a McDonalds then I won't visit.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #604 on: January 28, 2019, 07:08:20 PM »
I'm rude and fat?  If you live where it's filled with homeless people and you consider it dangerous to eat a burger in your car outside of a McDonalds then I won't visit.

Hawaii is an interesting place to visit. Lots to see and do there. Besides the homeless people and bums there are zillions of tourists and some going there just to hang out on the cheap.

Would be fun to have a quarter pounder meal with Pellius at that McDonalds. Imagine the cool photos you could take and post on Getbig!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #605 on: January 28, 2019, 07:11:46 PM »

I think he mistook you for me. I am really rude, Caucasional but not really fat.  Besides, we Caucasionals all look alike.  ;D

And yeah, I am really rude, LOL!  8)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: January 28, 2019, 07:13:11 PM »
this is up there with the ~flower~ avatar thread.  I'm gonna do more than my 2.5 posts a day because of it!  :D
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: January 28, 2019, 07:21:38 PM »

I don't know if you're fat and though I recognize your handle, I can't remember if you have good manners (for GetBig). It's hard to keep track of everybody here and because I use mostly my phone and tablet, the name gets cut off so I don't even know who I'm talking to unless I make it a point to scroll sideways to see the name.

I meant Haoles in general that visit the island from the mainland. They are, as most Americans are, fatsos, and they are very pushy and rude. Act like locals are primitive and beneath them only there to serve. The people from Asia, and I mean specifically, Japanese and Koreans, not Chinese, are so polite and well mannered they are a pleasure to have here.

And, pay attention, Pop-pop, I never said that I lived at Fort Street Mall and I said I got into the habit of never sitting in my car because of living in LA where you're just asking to get jacked.

BTW, there's no parking in that area that was made clear by Stuntmovie and me. It's in town and the parking lot was a block or two away. Got to have those fries hot and the anabolic window was closing rapidly. And again, why the hell do I have to explain where and when I want to eat my burger?

We'll try to survive you not visiting this island.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: January 28, 2019, 07:25:28 PM »

Hawaii is an interesting place to visit. Lots to see and do there. Besides the homeless people and bums there are zillions of tourists and some going there just to hang out on the cheap.

Would be fun to have a quarter pounder meal with Pellius at that McDonalds. Imagine the cool photos you could take and post on Getbig!

I'd be up for that. Are you flexible enough to sit cross-legged on the ground?
You know how indecent we natives are.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #609 on: January 28, 2019, 07:26:31 PM »
I think he mistook you for me. I am really rude, Caucasional but not really fat.  Besides, we Caucasionals all look alike.  ;D

And yeah, I am really rude, LOL!  8)

So his jab was meant for you?  I feel left out now. Scott did I ever tell you where I live? The parks are filled with people fighting proving their jui jitsu skills. It's kill or be killed. The McDonalds by the park has homeless people all over the place. So dangerous that you're a sitting duck eating a big Mac in your car. One homeless guy tried to intimidate me into giving up my second burger as I sat outside with them. That's when I manned up. I hit him with an over hand right and when he went to get up I got my heel hooks in him and with a naked choke hold I took him out.  Knew the cops were coming so I jumped on a bus and got out of dodge. It's a jungle hell hole where I live. Survival of the fittest  but I have no worries cause I'm the baddest guy in this hell hole.  

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: January 28, 2019, 07:33:15 PM »

::)
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: January 28, 2019, 07:37:26 PM »
BTW, bringing up the subject of sitting on the ground. When I had knee surgery and was in a brace for a couple of months I had lost a lot of flexibility. I couldn't sit on the ground comfortably which interfered with my Jiu-Jitsu training. I was training with Rickson Gracie at the time and he said that one of the reasons Americans are so stiff and inflexible is because they always sit in chairs. When you sit on the ground you naturally stretch out your hips and knees. Chairs are not natural. The ground is. He said that's why in places like Brasil, The Orient, India, Philippines... elderly men and women can still sit comfortably in a full squat position and cross-legged, even yoga style, comfortably and don't have the knee and back problems Americans and Western Europeans have. I guess to Westerners it seems odd but in other cultures, it's perfectly normal -- and healthier. I leave to conker with his juiced up bloated bod half squatting in a taking a shit position and expression trying to impress strangers. Men strangers at that.

We even walk around barefooted! What savages we are! But we always get a kick at the Haoles high stepping it on the sand because it feels too hot for their feet while it's a non-issue for us.

I'd much rather stay flexible and functional and sit on the ground as much as I can. Even at home, I have the laptop on the coffee table and I am sitting on the floor instead of the couch.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #612 on: January 28, 2019, 07:59:02 PM »
BTW, bringing up the subject of sitting on the ground. When I had knee surgery and was in a brace for a couple of months I had lost a lot of flexibility. I couldn't sit on the ground comfortably which interfered with my Jiu-Jitsu training. I was training with Rickson Gracie at the time and he said that one of the reasons Americans are so stiff and inflexible is because they always sit in chairs. When you sit on the ground you naturally stretch out your hips and knees. Chairs are not natural. The ground is. He said that's why in places like Brasil, The Orient, India, Philippines... elderly men and women can still sit comfortably in a full squat position and cross-legged, even yoga style, comfortably and don't have the knee and back problems Americans and Western Europeans have. I guess to Westerners it seems odd but in other cultures, it's perfectly normal -- and healthier. I leave to conker with his juiced up bloated bod half squatting in a taking a shit position and expression trying to impress strangers. Men strangers at that.

We even walk around barefooted! What savages we are! But we always get a kick at the Haoles high stepping it on the sand because it feels too hot for their feet while it's a non-issue for us.

I'd much rather stay flexible and functional and sit on the ground as much as I can. Even at home, I have the laptop on the coffee table and I am sitting on the floor instead of the couch.

I thought there was a law there about sitting on the pavement or sidewalks? Btw, the sand gets hot at Bondi Beach in the summer, too. Smart locals were thongs or shoes. No way I recommend walking barefoot in Tropical or subtropical places.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #613 on: January 28, 2019, 10:00:28 PM »
Q

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #614 on: January 29, 2019, 12:50:57 AM »
best self ownage thread i've ever seen!

pedolust still melting like an ice cube in the gobi

pedo, how you related to those folk in your pic? as you look nothing like any of them....

what's your ethnicity? another question you avoid like the plague...you keep talking about "haole"....

"Haole (/ˈhaʊliː/; Hawaiian [ˈhɔule]) is a Hawaiian term that refers to individuals who are not Native Hawaiian or Polynesian, usually white people"

but then you're always here championing US foreign policy and all things american....which one is it...a proud apple pie american? or a native hawaiian?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #615 on: January 29, 2019, 01:00:00 AM »

I thought there was a law there about sitting on the pavement or sidewalks? Btw, the sand gets hot at Bondi Beach in the summer, too. Smart locals were thongs or shoes. No way I recommend walking barefoot in Tropical or subtropical places.

good call. it is apparently illegal to sit on the sidewalks in honolulu. a law specifically aimed at stopping the homeless blocking up the streets

"Last week, Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell signed into law yet another bill that expands the boundaries of Honolulu’s “sit-lie” ban — a series of ordinances that prohibit people from sitting or lying on sidewalks and in pedestrian malls."

pedo, when you rang the police to report the bum for asking for your cheeseburger, did you inform them that you were also breaking the law by sitting on the pavement? lol

obvious our pelius is a street beggar. part time at the very least.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #616 on: January 29, 2019, 04:00:13 AM »
best self ownage thread i've ever seen!

pedolust still melting like an ice cube in the gobi

pedo, how you related to those folk in your pic? as you look nothing like any of them....

what's your ethnicity? another question you avoid like the plague...you keep talking about "haole"....

"Haole (/ˈhaʊliː/; Hawaiian [ˈhɔule]) is a Hawaiian term that refers to individuals who are not Native Hawaiian or Polynesian, usually white people"

but then you're always here championing US foreign policy and all things american....which one is it...a proud apple pie american? or a native hawaiian?

your an idiot! your getting destroyed like you aways do.

more delusional and hated than shizzo ever was

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: January 29, 2019, 04:06:34 AM »

Come on bro!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: January 29, 2019, 07:25:13 AM »
X

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #619 on: January 29, 2019, 08:23:59 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #620 on: January 29, 2019, 08:46:10 AM »
PELLIUS, I thought I was familiar with every square inch of Oahu, but I have no idea where that photo of you sitting cross-legged was taken.

Am I as dumb as I think I am ... or is that Coconut Island (enlarged version) in the background?

BTW, who now owns Coconut Island and what's going on there these days? I was a guest there once upon a time (history! Sorry!) when it was owned/leased by some major insurance company. It had a great lagoon!

And ... Are the homeless individuals squatting on Waikiki Beach yet?

I gotta assume that they are probably squatting in full force at the Waikiki end of Ala Moana Beach Park. That's where I'd squat if I was a squatter.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: January 29, 2019, 09:02:15 AM »
Conker with his criminal record and prison sentence for his crimes now lecturing others on the seriousness of 'breaking the law' due to sitting down in a public area trying to eat their food in peace.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #622 on: January 29, 2019, 09:02:58 AM »
PELLIUS, I thought I was familiar with every square inch of Oahu, but I have no idea where that photo of you sitting cross-legged was taken.

Am I as dumb as I think I am ... or is that Coconut Island (enlarged version) in the background?

BTW, who now owns Coconut Island and what's going on there these days? I was a guest there once upon a time (history! Sorry!) when it was owned/leased by some major insurance company. It had a great lagoon!

And ... Are the homeless individuals squatting on Waikiki Beach yet?

I gotta assume that they are probably squatting in full force at the Waikiki end of Ala Moana Beach Park. That's where I'd squat if I was a squatter.

Stunt, did you ever go to the Block Arena for pro wrestling?!  LOL!  I did.  Great memories of those days.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #623 on: January 29, 2019, 09:15:43 AM »
We used to go to HIC for pro boxing matches...

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #624 on: January 29, 2019, 09:27:22 AM »
Conker with his criminal record and prison sentence for his crimes now lecturing others on the seriousness of 'breaking the law' due to sitting down in a public area trying to eat their food in peace.

Yeh but I never broke any vagrancy laws  ;)