Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344714 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1025 on: February 08, 2019, 02:08:44 PM »
can't let this thread die smellius. it shows you in all your van dwelling, homeless man glory!  :D

Which only proves that you don't have or own a business. You are on the government dole so you can spend all day and all night in front of the computer waiting for me to post.

LMAO at this face.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1026 on: February 08, 2019, 02:52:45 PM »
Pellius, since you've avoided this question twice now, is it safe to assume this rumor is true?  You do indeed live in a van?   :'(

:o :o :o

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1027 on: February 08, 2019, 02:59:46 PM »
pellius
 Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Re: Kigtropin

« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2011, 03:22:03 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to give my experience with K. I was very, very leery of him because I never  heard of him and he didn't have the rep or endorsement that DL had. And I was pooling my money with some others so we could buy over 20 kits and hopefully get a better price and didn't want to risk losing other people's money. Everyone wanted to go with the safest sure thing alternative and go with the Novos but I convinced them to go with the kigs so I felt a personal responsibility that everything goes as planned. That's why I was so nervous going with K. He seemed solid. A lot of good reviews from real people that I am familiar with on this board. And also b-boy's endorsement. But I thought b-boy was wrong about Provider. The guy was a jerk and his product crap. For the first time in my life I had a moonface and cankles on just 4ius/day. So I still had my doubts about K. But he gave me a far better price (which also made me suspicious) and his customer service was way better than DL and Emin. The thing that most comes across with K is that he really wants to please and satisfy his customers. He excels in the one thing that is most important to the customer and probably the biggest pain in the ass to the supplier -- and that is communication. He always answers email quickly and patiently. No scolding posts on boards about how he doesn't work weekends, has a life too, and this isn't Walmart. He really gives the impression that he works his butt off and has a passion for providing good service. And though I know that once things are sent off it's no longer in his control and he doesn't have any influence with the mailing service I still couldn't resist inquiring about no change in mailing status and it seems things were just sitting. Most of the money I sent him wasn't mine. And I could only imagine all the emails he gets but he still, within a couple of hours, replied and reassured me that because of the holiday season things were backed up and there would be a few days delay but not to worry.

Better prices, better service, better personality there is no comparison as to whom you should choose. My only concern is that if he is able to keep up this pace for any length of time. Provided Kigs can maintain their quality Kami's business will just keep growing and growing since he is clearly a better provider. I think it would take at least 3-5 years of consistently good service to earn the status of "golden." And many more years under your belt before you reach legendary status of a Nordy and Homer simpson. If K is in it for the long haul and has what it takes then he's destined to be a millionaire and the rest of us will be eternally blessed to have him. 

In addition to stranger, Nordy and Homer simpson; we should now include K in our nightly prayers so that God can keep him safe and prosperous for helping others improve and better their lives and for making this world a better place

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1028 on: February 08, 2019, 03:03:47 PM »
smellius what is all that above?

you keep going about me looking terrible for being on GH......i only ever dabbled with it very briefly ....sounds like you way more into the GH than I ever was ...you knew all the internet dealers...even saying prayers to keep the dealers safe. that's how dependent you were  :o

and this what you looked like around that time with all the GH

asian ronnie right there!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1029 on: February 08, 2019, 03:08:32 PM »
Pellius U a naughty, naughty boy how can U eat non halal food like roast pork  >:(

;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1030 on: February 08, 2019, 03:11:52 PM »
Pellius was determined to do HRT and use growth hormone. I don't subscribe to doing that. I prefer to trigger hormones by inducing hypertrophy in parts of my body. Seems to work for me.

Others are free to do as they please. Most posters here would have no problem using HRT when they get older. I don't consider 60 old.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1031 on: February 08, 2019, 03:14:40 PM »
Good thing I had the day off, I've been on my lap top all day trying to make heads and tails and going from PM to PM and emails back and forth with Kami rep.

I thought being an elf was just a gravy job. I missed surfing because of this.

I want a raise!

smellius talking about his job as an elf when he was involved in the kigs scam

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1032 on: February 08, 2019, 03:16:43 PM »
Pellius was determined to do HRT and use growth hormone. I don't subscribe to doing that. I prefer to trigger hormones by inducing hypertrophy in parts of my body. Seems to work for me.

Others are free to do as they please. Most posters here would have no problem using HRT when they get older. I don't consider 60 old.

he was more like 50 in the pic above...it's from around 2011 i believe. he looked 60 then

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1033 on: February 08, 2019, 03:37:55 PM »
And they have gotten away with it for years and years. And would continue to do so if not for you. Now we have someone that will shine the light on any and all fraud. You're doing the Lord's work and changing the entire industry.  

You really don't have a fucking clue to how much he is helping us and the entire bodybuilding community, do you? How many, years -- decades -- have genuine fellas that are serious about bodybuilding lost tons and tons of money buying bogus and under dosed products. Finally, we have someone that is, and has, built and organized a community where we can look out for each other. This is our first real test on whether or not we can influence a company and make or break them. gh15 has already proven several times that he can make a company: strang, nord and others now private and underground because of too much business, euro gets back on the ball, prices increase for sushi, jamaican food, pineapple juice and Brewers Peanut butter ice cream. We all know that gh15 non approved will mean every customer on this board will go else where. Rhino no longer buying 50 kits. Thousands of dollars of business came from this board alone.

Why don't you do something to make other people's lives better? You have no clue. No fucking clue.

Makes me wonder, and be in awe, how our king of hgh of novo/redtop fame always manages to escape crackdown every two years and be around untouched for so long. Even HK disappeared for a while after ORD.

pelius up to his neck in the gh15 scam. waxing lyrical about his lord and saviour

oh how the mighty have fallen smellius. you went from the exalted position of Jr elf, jedi , drug scammer's shill to just another homeless bum brawling naked outside mcds and living out of a van.

a real life riches to rags to story if ever there was one  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1034 on: February 08, 2019, 04:48:49 PM »
smellius what is all that above?

you keep going about me looking terrible for being on GH......i only ever dabbled with it very briefly ....sounds like you way more into the GH than I ever was ...you knew all the internet dealers...even saying prayers to keep the dealers safe. that's how dependent you were  :o

and this what you looked like around that time with all the GH

asian ronnie right there!!

So you have to go back 8 years.

Yes, I tried gh back then. I would use it again if I could get pharm grade. Like TRT I use it for replacement dose and recommend everybody does as they get older.

Even at my age I am in much better shape and condition then you have ever been and don't even use close to bbing dosages that you do. You're a bloated peg-legged lump of turd without any athletic ability at all.

You are also a liar. You don't own your own business but are on welfare. This has been confirmed by someone that actually knows you in real life.

Anything else?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1035 on: February 08, 2019, 05:00:19 PM »
Do you have polio?

I’d say he’s got Lucky Legs - Lucky they don’t snap !!
You’d think all that get down & up praying however many times a day he has to pray would give him a wee bit of leg development  ;D

He’s certainly got a shabby looking house & steps in that pic - especially as it’s a multi million £ house
In London  !!
Other than the tramp in the doorway do others also frequent that ghetto ??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1036 on: February 08, 2019, 05:09:25 PM »

Vince your wisecracking & jokes are really wearing very Thin Now.

Hormones & Hypertrophy or are you taking the same drugs as that American Liberal twat AOC
She’s delusional & talks gibberish also.

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1037 on: February 08, 2019, 05:42:59 PM »
Hold ON, hold ON , something is fishy here  :(

Plonker claims to be CARIBBEAN ISLANDER , right  :D

BUT he despise & hates Hawaiian Islands to the max  ::)

Islanders don't hate another islands  ;)

+ why (big WHY) would working class CARIBBEAN  be so much anti Tommy Robinson  ???

Tommy Robinson is exposing rape of 1000's English children by PAKI MUSLIM grooming gangs all around U.K. !.

Plonker is PAKI.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1038 on: February 08, 2019, 06:12:08 PM »
Do you have polio?

To hell with polio, who the fuck wears crocs? LMAO!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: February 08, 2019, 09:01:49 PM »
Pellius is on the ropes taking a well deserved beating. He likes martial arts and does combat for entertainment. So I guess when he got upset over that indecent exposure he jumped up knowing he could beat that guy.

That was a low thing to do. Seems Pellius has no shame....wait, he put his tail between his legs and disappeared as soon as he was aware of people around him. Took the bus to make sure no one could identify him.

You would think the local hero would have been proud of what he did. Even 40 pages don't see him as innocent.

He can't paint this event as his standing up for decency. He should have got up and walked away. Most decent guys would.

"On the ropes?" LOL! You're just like Plonker. So delusional. Every thread you go on. Every damn thread. You're not on the ropes -- you're taking a beating. You can practically hear the collective groans when you make an appearance. Always starting off with some asshole condescending comment like "It's so refreshing to read the opinions of so many experts." Then the insults start flying. You and conker are the board's punching bag.

BTW, how come your nickname in Australia is "Cornutto" or "Cornuto"? Are those rumors true? That Roz was spreading her legs for the lads at your gym? I initially dismissed those rumors long ago. What woman wouldn't be satisfied with a solidly built mature gentleman who has discovered the secrets and is an expert in muscle hypertrophy?

I guess I was wrong.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: February 08, 2019, 09:13:18 PM »

pelius up to his neck in the gh15 scam. waxing lyrical about his lord and saviour

oh how the mighty have fallen smellius. you went from the exalted position of Jr elf, jedi , drug scammer's shill to just another homeless bum brawling naked outside mcds and living out of a van.

a real life riches to rags to story if ever there was one  :D

Now you've been reduced to going through my entire post history and posting 7-8 year old entries.

No, I'm not in your head.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: February 08, 2019, 09:18:46 PM »

"Seems to work for me."?

Even after ten years, this comment is still relevant.

x2

Vince Basile is 10000000 times more delusional about himself than Vince Goodrum, and then some.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1042 on: February 08, 2019, 09:21:14 PM »
Hold ON, hold ON , something is fishy here  :(

Plonker claims to be CARIBBEAN ISLANDER , right  :D

BUT he despise & hates Hawaiian Islands to the max  ::)

Islanders don't hate another islands  ;)

+ why (big WHY) would working class CARIBBEAN  be so much anti Tommy Robinson  ???

Tommy Robinson is exposing rape of 1000's English children by PAKI MUSLIM grooming gangs all around U.K. !.

Plonker is PAKI.

And a liar. He has no business. He doesn't even have a job. Like all those parasitic Muzzies, he's on the government dole. Decent working people have money taken out of their checks to help support free loaders like him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1043 on: February 08, 2019, 09:23:25 PM »

Haha! After a brief respite, plonker comes back only to take another beating from all angles.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1044 on: February 09, 2019, 12:36:02 AM »
So you have to go back 8 years.

Yes, I tried gh back then. I would use it again if I could get pharm grade. Like TRT I use it for replacement dose and recommend everybody does as they get older.

Even at my age I am in much better shape and condition then you have ever been and don't even use close to bbing dosages that you do. You're a bloated peg-legged lump of turd without any athletic ability at all.

You are also a liar. You don't own your own business but are on welfare. This has been confirmed by someone that actually knows you in real life.

Anything else?

i didn't go back 8 years, i just googled kigtropin scam and of course you were right in the middle of it.

you were talking about how you bloated at only 4iu per day.....4 iu a day was a higher dose than i ever took of GH. and look what you looked like for it. a bag of bones, scrawny plucked turkey with your little concave fagg0t chest and pregnant turtle torso...and that's the best you've ever looked. only pics with your shirt off you ever posted and that was back in 2011 when you were age 50 and looked 65.

your life is a trainwreck pedogook. a smelly haole asian gook, living out of a van and begging outside mcds

and it shows how really stupid you are to keep posting pics. you can never win the pics battle in a million years.

and notice how i don't have to play with your pics and crop bits out to try and distort the facts. i just post them exactly as you did.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1045 on: February 09, 2019, 12:45:43 AM »

hi gayos! stumbled on some cracking pics of you while googling kigs sht . lol your pics could possibly actually challenge pellius in the embarrassing stakes.  :o

don't know if i can find thread again though.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1046 on: February 09, 2019, 12:52:58 AM »
Hold ON, hold ON , something is fishy here  :(

Plonker claims to be CARIBBEAN ISLANDER , right  :D

BUT he despise & hates Hawaiian Islands to the max  ::)

Islanders don't hate another islands  ;)

you know fk all about "islanders" . you're a stinking little pedo that bums around south east asia on the look out for vulnerable children.

and i don't hate native hawaiians. i hate haole asian gook wanna be white men , like our very own uncle smellius

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: February 09, 2019, 01:03:55 AM »
you know fk all about "islanders" . you're a stinking little pedo that bums around south east asia on the look out for vulnerable children.

and i don't hate native hawaiians. i hate haole asian gook wanna be white men , like our very own uncle smellius

Bulls eye  ;) your reaction (typical MUSLIMS reaction ) tells all  :D :D :D

O, Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson ........................ ............... ;D ;D ;D

February 23rd , 2019 ( ;))  O Tommy Tommy Sir Tommy Robinson ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D ;D ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1048 on: February 09, 2019, 01:12:33 AM »
Haha! After a brief respite, plonker comes back only to take another beating from all angles.

i actually stopped posting because i felt sorry for you as really you are such an unfortunate smelly little van dwelling gook.

but then you kept the thread alive and i was reminded what an obnoxious little pedo runt you are . so i thought fk it rejoin!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1049 on: February 09, 2019, 01:45:01 AM »

Bulls eye  ;) your reaction (typical MUSLIMS reaction ) tells all  :D :D :D

O, Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson ........................ ............... ;D ;D ;D

February 23rd , 2019 ( ;))  O Tommy Tommy Sir Tommy Robinson ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D ;D ;D

Yes, strange how Conker calls everyone a 'pedo' yet apologises and sympathises with a paedophile rape gang.