Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131872 times)

L.L

Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #450 on: January 10, 2012, 09:18:22 AM »
and why the companies do this, it's because they are on a timer, only a matter of time before they get shut down, so they can't sell you 10iu legit regular hgh because at some pint they will have to close up shop, so what they do is make 100k overdosed vials, then 700k underdosed vials, make a big profit in a short time, get caught and use some of the money to get out of jail and start another con

this is why guys like nordic are important, i dont know what the fuck nordic does to staty in business, he delivers consistent, eclusive products, and he protects himself with some of the money, he sacrificed a huge part of his profit to keep his product consistent. this is why gh15 calls him a saint

Big round of applause for my boss Nordic.. ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: January 10, 2012, 09:19:09 AM »
no dl has nothin to do with this ,, the company has a lto to do with this ,, dl is not doing the gh ,, he is not siting in china and cooking gh ,, this is fellas who decided to lower dose and bring product down after making big noise with first batch,, i stil have to check myself to b esure but most likley ,, dl realy think it is new batch and the compnay is just doing this to replace old batch ,, he really think so,,dl is part of the karius gang he worked for him ,, karius woudl neevr do such a thing mever ever never karius maybe the wizest fella in bodybuild history of boardings and extremly honest and doesnt buy balonie

gh15 approved

ok, i want to be clear that i am not saying anything negative about dl, only putting forth suggestions, still why is it that dl claims to get it from a different source than kami? why say this? whatever, best of luck to them all, dl actually has very good prices, i hope he sticks around for a long time

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #452 on: January 10, 2012, 09:19:32 AM »
and why the companies do this, it's because they are on a timer, only a matter of time before they get shut down, so they can't sell you 10iu legit regular hgh because at some pint they will have to close up shop, so what they do is make 100k overdosed vials, then 700k underdosed vials, make a big profit in a short time, get caught and use some of the money to get out of jail and start another con

this is why guys like nordic are important, i dont know what the fuck nordic does to staty in business, he delivers consistent, eclusive products, and he protects himself with some of the money, he sacrificed a huge part of his profit to keep his product consistent. this is why gh15 calls him a saint

nordic just care about bodybuild ,, as simple as that,, he is part of us,, as simple as that...but this is not about nordic leave him out of this mess,, this is about corupt company that now underdose vials most likley and i gave their stamp batch pharma grade level which IT IS PHARMA GRADE but! you cant do this balonei this is coruption of highest kind and i take them down as fast as i brougth them up if this is true ,, like slin say i will put it in my blood to see if it is true since its very sensetive

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #453 on: January 10, 2012, 09:20:09 AM »
i wil in this case due to the sensetivity of situation ,, but blp is just ,, i know the fella too well form years i know the fella he is experice bodybuild been here long time ,, he get fucked before with many products and also got good products ,, he is HIGHLY EXPERIENCED BODYBUILDER ,, highly! with all kind of hormones both human grade and ug

gh15 approved

I love BLP  we've known each other for yearssss , we go wayy back .. but BLP is a nut case..lol..j/k BLP..LOL...waitng on your results. ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #454 on: January 10, 2012, 09:22:24 AM »

Big round of applause for my boss Nordic.. ::)

neevr said he was your boss,, i said what administrator said still! it doesnt matter the point is i wil not stand for company that underdose gh no mater how good raw is by 2/3 they took it down from 15 to 5 iu ...if you injecteed 4-5 iu ofcourse you wont feel what 10 iu give you duh
this is the problem ,, its not liek the stamp vials were 10 iu they were more...over dose...but the print according to blp is 5 iu which is probably 4 iu and 4 iu and 15 iu is big big diff ,, im not leting my pupils use 3 vials of the print to get what 1 vial of the stamp did ,, this is coruption ,, company if work this way should give 50% discount to everyone involved then it is fair but still liar filts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #455 on: January 10, 2012, 09:24:16 AM »
ok, i want to be clear that i am not saying anything negative about dl, only putting forth suggestions, still why is it that dl claims to get it from a different source than kami? why say this? whatever, best of luck to them all, dl actually has very good prices, i hope he sticks around for a long time

dl can not do nothign about it if the prodiuct is underdosed by company in china ,, he is no china fellas he is not chemist in company ,, he get final product with good trust but ...stil he deal with china fellas,,  he has no control on it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #456 on: January 10, 2012, 09:25:22 AM »

I love BLP  we've known each other for yearssss , we go wayy back .. but BLP is a nut case..lol..j/k BLP..LOL...waitng on your results. ;)

he already gav ehis results,, 5 iu in the vials insted of 15,, this is enough for me to not even want to inject it but i do it to be sure 100% before i cut this company off

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #457 on: January 10, 2012, 09:25:47 AM »
rhino said he will get the new kigs lab tested, to test how much hgh is in each vial and the purity rating. he was serious about that?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #458 on: January 10, 2012, 09:29:31 AM »
Give it a rest guys.  Those of you that have it, try it and see how it works. Those of you who don't, well buy something else.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #459 on: January 10, 2012, 09:30:15 AM »
rhino said he will get the new kigs lab tested, to test how much hgh is in each vial and the purity rating. he was serious about that?

purity is probbaly superb still 99% + but when you inject 4 insted of 10 thats huge diff for bodybuil,, you are not some 60 year old that try to improve his sleep or his wrinkles ,, you talk here about serious bodybuild,, if you tke 10iu devide to 2 dose of 5 ...and then you change it to 4 iu devided to 2 doses of 2 iu ...you will feel the diff and fast,, you will just nto feel the felling of pumping out of your skin and stretching into the 3 dimentional zoen of 10 iu ,, it is big diff also bgi diff with bodyfat burn

gh15 approved
fallen angel

queefer

• Getbig II
Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #460 on: January 10, 2012, 09:49:07 AM »
this is consistent with that gh15 and others have said. I just don't get why people had problems with them on that thread on pro muscle. I do think I will switch to kigs when I run out of rips, but that won't be for a while
Some people expect miracles, but not all people respond well to gh.

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #461 on: January 10, 2012, 09:59:07 AM »
Hahaha says the dude who has been banned on literally every other board because he is a compulsive liar.

Nobody here cares what you have to say.
Wtf are you talkin about? rAJJIN and I are good friends on
PM. A compulsive liar? Who the fuck are you?  People kno me for 12 years. I got banned for exposing a fraud named Steven Murphy which at the time was unknown at a PM. And guess what- I was correct. So stop hiding behind your screen name and let's see who YOU ARE. I could change names like you but who the fuck are you? I know more about HGH than just about anyone here- ask gh15 who corresponds with me.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #462 on: January 10, 2012, 10:04:55 AM »
The kigs are mutating my shoulders, I'll never be a proper bodybuilder...I only wanna be BIG, 6'5" 250 and wanna get to 280

oh boy i'm excited to do kigs now...  ::)

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #463 on: January 10, 2012, 10:05:04 AM »
Gh15 I shall contact you today with the fraud and the information we spoke of earlier. I'm not afraid of a scammer. In fact bring it on I lost 1000's. I'll gladly ring his  neck like I will Steven Murphy from HGHIGF1.com- an x sponsor at pro muscle I exposed. You all want to talk shit bout me- so who the fuck are you with the big mouth farrelzach? Probably one of the 1000 who contact me weekly for dosing or "ohI have a
Red Welt and it hurts -haha." gh15 be in touch soon even send you IGF report.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #464 on: January 10, 2012, 10:10:13 AM »
Gh15 I shall contact you today with the fraud and the information we spoke of earlier. I'm not afraid of a scammer. In fact bring it on I lost 1000's. I'll gladly ring his  neck like I will Steven Murphy from HGHIGF1.com- an x sponsor at pro muscle I exposed. You all want to talk shit bout me- so who the fuck are you with the big mouth?

you say it is zero gh inside now ,, blp say its 5 iu ,, i tend to think it is 5 iu inside the vials 4-5 iu but i will check in my own blood and let you all know what i think

i do belieev you that it is not legit pharm grade stamp box level gh ,, the solution is like too watery you put finger behind the glass and water are clear almost ,, very similar to 4 iu gh 3-5 iu gh with  the reason the stamp solution was thick was becuse it was 15 iu ....even 10 iu is quite thicker ,, but 3-5 iu wil be more watery,,i did notice when mix the solution that it has little flakes that took 30 seconds to disolve it was not immediate disolvment but it was far from 1-3 min like the legit stamp box,, it probably has 4 iu in it ,,

they did something very simple,, they try to pass 4 iu as 10 iu ....as simple as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #465 on: January 10, 2012, 10:12:47 AM »
god of homos you are an IDIOT!!!

Take your all the time you spend preaching about your list and what is fake and not fake and learn to write a full sentence.    Hint Vic is still in jail its been months since you spewed your ability to set him free..whats up with that is he getting out on god of homos contacts? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #466 on: January 10, 2012, 10:13:05 AM »
just to be clear,, reason you had 600-700 igf was 15 iu in the vials ,, reason you have now 200 igf is 4 iu in the vials  as simple as that,,
there is gh in thsoe vials it is just lower dose about 4 iu 3-5 iu

you need 3 vials of the print to get what 1 vial of the stamp give you ,, this is coruption and abuse of bodybuild for that someone is going to pay HEAVY PRICE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #467 on: January 10, 2012, 10:16:11 AM »

Take your all the time you spend preaching about your list and what is fake and not fake and learn to write a full sentence.    Hint Vic is still in jail its been months since you spewed your ability to set him free..whats up with that is he getting out on god of homos contacts? 
infantile i dont have time for you r balonei right now,, but ask yourself this....did i promise he wil be out of jail or did i promise i will do whatevr needed to let him stay in americana? go read the bible you stupid kid ,, dont come lecture me abotu what i promise,, i said it is very hard case i explain to some detail and i said i talked to dc with contact in dc homeland that promise me he will take care of this ,, let meknow when vic is kicked out of us of a ...ok frriend? til then shut your mouth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #468 on: January 10, 2012, 10:28:19 AM »
I've heard back from Kami rep and he is aware of the situation. He insisted I don't copy and paste his reply but to use my own words so I hope nothing is lost in the translation.

An "emergency" meeting was called with all suppliers and those involved in production. DL is right and new batches are computer printed version. He described the stamped version, the old batch as "extra powerfull ( overdosed)" The new version will be properly dosed. They are just able done selling off the old batches. After New Year they will be coming out with (he said a couple) some alternative premium brands.

I've contacted Ron to expedite approval of his account. He will be posting as Kamikaze. Perhaps you should wait on verdict until he gets on this board. He realizes the importance of this matter and should at least be given the opportunity to state his case. He knows about the rumors regarding greatly reduced potency of new, computerized printed version, batches.

--- Jr. Elf Pellius

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #469 on: January 10, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
I dont doubt you got  some experienced elfs  under your wings   but i know for a fact you  also got a few retards who  worship you and will say anything to make you happy..
LOL  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #470 on: January 10, 2012, 10:34:02 AM »
oh boy i'm excited to do kigs now...  ::)
If you were half my size and pulled half as much pussy you'd be doing fine my friend. It was an obvious pisstake because I was out drinking with mates and this was 10am the next morning after 14 hrs drinking. If was I actually trying to impress I'd have put up a proper pic after the gym in a mirror with sexy lighting.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #471 on: January 10, 2012, 10:38:25 AM »

You really don't have a fucking clue to how much he is helping us and the entire bodybuilding community, do you? How many, years -- decades -- have genuine fellas that are serious about bodybuilding lost tons and tons of money buying bogus and under dosed products. Finally, we have someone that is, and has, built and organized a community where we can look out for each other. This is our first real test on whether or not we can influence a company and make or break them. gh15 has already proven several times that he can make a company: strang, nord and others now private and underground because of too much business, euro gets back on the ball, prices increase for sushi, jamaican food, pineapple juice and Brewers Peanut butter ice cream. We all know that gh15 non approved will mean every customer on this board will go else where. Rhino no longer buying 50 kits. Thousands of dollars of business came from this board alone.

Why don't you do something to make other people's lives better? You have no clue. No fucking clue.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
Re: S P E C I A L - A N N O U N C M E N T
« Reply #472 on: January 10, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »
the printed ones came from my elfs,, i think one got it from toro whcih si friends with dl,,

gh15 approved,, remember blp got it from kamikaze and it is printed

gh15 approved

no he said, he doesn't know who they came from as his get bounced around the world several times before reaching him

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #473 on: January 10, 2012, 10:40:01 AM »
Wtf are you talkin about? rAJJIN and I are good friends on
PM. A compulsive liar? Who the fuck are you?  People kno me for 12 years. I got banned for exposing a fraud named Steven Murphy which at the time was unknown at a PM. And guess what- I was correct. So stop hiding behind your screen name and let's see who YOU ARE. I could change names like you but who the fuck are you? I know more about HGH than just about anyone here- ask gh15 who corresponds with me.

I go by -Z- on the other boards. Couldn't get that handle here.

Remember UGBB? What happened there? And the PM ban was not because you exposed Steven Murphy. Everyone knew his product was fake as fuck. Don't bullshit me with the me and RAJJIN are friends. I know him. I've spoken to him. Many hours him and I have gone back an forth over things in the past.

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #474 on: January 10, 2012, 10:48:34 AM »
an thats my friend, is the GH.... ops, bodybuilding cult.

::)