Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344716 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1125 on: February 11, 2019, 02:44:41 PM »
then he shouldnt keep telling people how shitty their physique is and how much better his is.

Why not - He’s entitled to his opinions - Whether He’s right or wrong.

Do you post pics of yourself on here or have you.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1126 on: February 11, 2019, 02:48:58 PM »
Why not - He’s entitled to his opinions - Whether He’s right or wrong.

Do you post pics of yourself on here or have you.

because there has to be some mutual agreement, some honesty, when debating, otherwise it all becomes meaningless.

claiming you're better looking - without proof is pointless. might as well not post at all.

and no i dont and have never posted my picture.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1127 on: February 11, 2019, 02:52:12 PM »
because there has to be some mutual agreement, some honesty, when debating, otherwise it all becomes meaningless.

claiming you're better looking - without proof is pointless. might as well not post at all.

and no i dont and have never posted my picture.

Honesty & Debating — This is Getbig

Not a lot of either of them going on & if it does not for very long before some
Gimmick or baffoon comes along & puts a stop to it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1128 on: February 11, 2019, 02:52:23 PM »
Yeah, from being on this board for over a decade I just randomly decided out of the blue to make up that story and punched a wall to get a swollen first instead. I'm sure if I said that I had jump all over that cock and sucked it dry like you would have you'd believe in a second and fantasize about for days whacking yourself off furiously.

You seem to have had an emotional breakdown. The attack on the homeless guy must have really got to you. Maybe you should consider getting some professional help like counseling. Your bitterness is going to eat you alive.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1129 on: February 11, 2019, 02:59:06 PM »
absolutely
opinions are like asshoIes - everybody has one but most are best not revealed

Yes - Certainly

Only opinions vary

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1130 on: February 11, 2019, 03:00:17 PM »
so fat piece of trailer park sht gayos banned me for calling pelius pedo. but it's fine for pellius to keep posting pics that I've repeatedly said were hacked from a private photobucket account. (not that I give a sht.)

it's also fine for him to repeatedly say I have sex with family members and it's fine for any number of pictureless warriors to follow me around for months calling me paki, filthy muzzzie and whatever other BS. nevermind i'm as far from being from pakistan or muslim as it gets

but call pellius a pedo and you get a ban even though it's from his own posts here that he admits to being one.

stick it up your fat white trash v@gina "chaos"

I can see where you might think there's a lack of moderating fairness on Getbig. Did you perhaps forget to lodge a complaint with the moderators when you felt the rules were violated?

I doubt Pellius admitted to anything of the sort. Maybe you just read something into his response that wasn't there.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1131 on: February 11, 2019, 03:09:34 PM »
pelius has you fooled about being some great fighter. he's full of a sht, yeh he probably has did bit of MMA over the years but i bet he never reached any decent level. he's a delusional fkhead.

he comes here talking what great shape he's in when he looks like dog sht. i would bet his claims as being a great fighter are pretty much the same. i don't profess to a tough guy by any stretch but i know for certain i would go through a brittle and fragile old man like pedolust like a knife through butter. he couldn't fight his way out of paper bag.

and ND looks like sht 100%. if he looked better than me he would post pics straight away....all he ever posted is some silly leg pic where he's sitting down pushing his legs against a chair to try make his legs look bigger. he looks pretty lean but he is a twig 100%. his legs are no more 21".

apart from that. decent post  ;)

ps can you admit to hacking my photobucket account. as i remember last time i spoke to you , you were threatening to hack all my sht. then 2 days later ND is posting my pics.

and ND looks like sht 100%. if he looked better than me he would post pics straight away....all he ever posted is some silly leg pic where he's sitting down pushing his legs against a chair to try make his legs look bigger. he looks pretty lean but he is a twig 100%. his legs are no more 21".

Awwww still butthurt  :'( :'( lol pushing my legs against the chair  ::) My calves are 17" cold and my quads are 24" which smokes yours by far and he's the fucking rub , I don't even train them  ;) Lets entertain they are 21" they still fucking smoke yours lol Imagine if I started squatting again?  :o  You're on gear and GH and get SMOKED by a lifetime natty who doesn't even train them  8) your genetics suck bro.

ps can you admit to hacking my photobucket account. as i remember last time i spoke to you , you were threatening to hack all my sht. then 2 days later ND is posting my pics.

This has been explained to you ad nauseam. Pay attention you fucking dolt. Josh did NOT hack your photobucket account. I right clicked on the avatar you had posted at the time and it linked to your photobucket account. It was NOT set to private because you're a fucking idiot and ANYONE could accesses your pictures. Your own stupidity is how I got them. Stop with the conspiracy theories.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1132 on: February 11, 2019, 03:11:57 PM »
Hey its avesher, Potato says you are all homos
anyways, Ill make one post then put the ban on, I just wanted to offer my 2 cents on this thread as Ive been following it.

I DESPISE both pellius and conker so there is no favoritism here. Conker is a muslim sympathizer which is disgusting and pellius is just a straight up weird guy and has a penchant for young girls.

Conker is obviously not the best looking guy, but lets be real,as far as physique goes a lot of you on here talk shit but don't show, and there are A LOT worse builds than his on here. Id sure rather have his build than mine. He wears crocs, and theres no excuse for that ever. He seems pretty insecure too.

Pellius however is an absolute disaster. Who the fuck throws hands at 60 years old over a hamburger? I mean Christ, Im 53 now with a shake n bake mental health brain and theres no chance Im fighting anyone anymore. Ive walked away from many situations because fuck, Im 53. Somewhere along the way I finally grew up I guess. And looks? Fuck pellius don't even think for a second you are better looking than Conker. Sure he isn't Mike Ohearn, but damn pellius, between those ears, that haircut and that absolutely bizarre looks like a clay formed clownface, dude you are an ugly ugly man. Im not saying that out of hate, Im saying it out of fact. Id lay huge odds you haven't been laid in many many years. I really get the feeling you are only allowed to play with your nieces and nephews or whoever those kids are is when another adult(s) is present. There is something genuinely not right about you. You really think you are "the man", but as someone with many mental health issues, I genuinely believe you have mental issues either not diagnosed or you just ignore them. And get over living in Hawaii, like every report says these days its not the paradise it used to be, its become an overpriced shithole. You need to come back to earth you arrogant little man.

If Conker and pellius fought, I believe pellius would twist him up and put him to sleep. Sorry conk, I believe pellius is actually very well trained in mma, bjj and would mess up a lot of people even at 60.

Overall, if a choice had to be made, I would wanna be conker by a million miles. Just seems like a normal working guy who has a decent build and a good life who blows off steam and time on getbig. Pellius physical appearance and mentally is just a total mess.

My opinion means shit but this is all conker, and I cant stand the guy

oh and conker---chaos bans all the time and denies it,....I could give a page full of examples

edit 2--Ive seen ND's build as he stated and he absolutely blows you away conker---he has a killer physique, especially quads

Wow! I can hardly believe you posted this reply. It covers all the bases and yet is incredibly mature. Apparently, 53 is a good year for you. Keep it up.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1133 on: February 11, 2019, 03:13:40 PM »
I haven't see as many asshoIes as you have so I couldn't say either way

If you say so - Then you must be correct.

Others have said Very Differently About You.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1134 on: February 11, 2019, 03:15:39 PM »
the legs in the pic ND posted are no more than 21"-22".

why would he not post pics if he has this great physique? he doesn't need to identify himself to do so. if he had a better physique than me and he's natural (as he claims), there is no way in a million years he doesn't post pics.

I've never claimed I had a great physique. I just said my legs smoke yours and they do. And I have posted multiple pictures stupid.  ;) Still butthurt I said you look like trash for being on gear?  :'(  :-* get over it. Mr I don't care what people think about me  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1135 on: February 11, 2019, 03:18:14 PM »
no man, you need to check your ego on this one. ND has a spectacular build. I have no reason to lie again as he is no friend of mine on here. I can tell you his address however if you want to see for yourself lol. But he has a great build. You know its genuinely ok to accept that someone has a better buildthan you. I accept that you are 1000 times better built than me

You bastard lol Not my address but close to where the picture was taken  ;D Thanks Josh I appreciate that

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1136 on: February 11, 2019, 03:22:24 PM »
then he shouldnt keep telling people how shitty their physique is and how much better his is.

Another physique mines smokes  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1137 on: February 11, 2019, 03:23:55 PM »
Perhaps he doesn’t feel the need to post pics
And doesn’t need the adulation or derogatory comments.

I’ve competed & Won National titles - I don’t post pics - if you or others do or don’t believe that’s fine either way for Me.
I don’t have any need or desire to post past or present pics
Competing was where I found out how good or poor my physique was & I'm happy with that.

Thank you , someone who gets it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1138 on: February 11, 2019, 03:28:45 PM »
why are you clutching your groin?
is Pullit in the room?

That's 240 is Back/ratherbebig

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1139 on: February 11, 2019, 03:50:37 PM »
Looks like hes bulked down, gone for the fitness look. Good for him!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1140 on: February 11, 2019, 03:53:36 PM »
That's 240 is Back/ratherbebig

240 is back hurt you so much that even though it's been years you're still paranoid of him coming back.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1141 on: February 11, 2019, 03:56:55 PM »
Perhaps he doesn’t feel the need to post pics
And doesn’t need the adulation or derogatory comments.

fine not to post pics but don't rag on other's pics if not. that's just cowardly fagg0try.

I can see where you might think there's a lack of moderating fairness on Getbig. Did you perhaps forget to lodge a complaint with the moderators when you felt the rules were violated?

I doubt Pellius admitted to anything of the sort. Maybe you just read something into his response that wasn't there.  

you only need to read this thread to see there are no rules here. which is fine, it's probably one of the reasons i like posting here. but don't tell me i can get called every name under the sun but i can't call someone(who actually is) a pedo....that's just pathetic.

ND your legs are twigs, that's why you're trying to push them back against a chair to give the illusion they're bigger. who takes legs pics sitting down with their legs stretched out in front them? anyway it didn't work they still look stick thin. mine are way bigger.

i post my pics because i really don't give a sht what the reaction is. you won't post pics because you have no life other than this board. if you get a bad reaction you'll have to kill yourself. it's obvious you look like utter sht. no one's fooled.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1142 on: February 11, 2019, 03:58:19 PM »

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1143 on: February 11, 2019, 04:06:21 PM »
What is Paranoia?
Paranoia involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy. Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders, but is most often present in psychotic disorders. Paranoia can become delusions, when irrational thoughts and beliefs become so fixed that nothing (including contrary evidence) can convince a person that what they think or feel is not true.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1144 on: February 11, 2019, 04:16:58 PM »
fine not to post pics but don't rag on other's pics if not. that's just cowardly fagg0try.

you only need to read this thread to see there are no rules here. which is fine, it's probably one of the reasons i like posting here. but don't tell me i can get called every name under the sun but i can't call someone(who actually is) a pedo....that's just pathetic.

ND your legs are twigs, that's why you're trying to push them back against a chair to give the illusion they're bigger. who takes legs pics sitting down with their legs stretched out in front them? anyway it didn't work they still look stick thin. mine are way bigger.

i post my pics because i really don't give a sht what the reaction is. you won't post pics because you have no life other than this board. if you get a bad reaction you'll have to kill yourself. it's obvious you look like utter sht. no one's fooled.

Keep lying it's all you got. I've posted multiple pictures of myself and it's been verified. You have a good physique but for being on gear and GH you look like shit , Your physique is attainable via natural means. Then again maybe for you it's not and that's the problem , But then again you're not a bodybuilder  ;D as if we couldn't figure that out for ourselves.

LMAO coming from you that's hilarious  ;D My calves are 17" cold untrained my quads are noticeably bigger , especially compared to your polio legs. I've seen better legs on pool tables. Your calves are 11" inches , Chaos has bigger cankles than you do calves  ;D You can say what you like reality is my untrained legs SMOKE yours on test & GH  :-X

i post my pics because i really don't give a sht what the reaction is. you won't post pics because you have no life other than this board. if you get a bad reaction you'll have to kill yourself. it's obvious you look like utter sht. no one's fooled

Stop you've been melting down for weeks now, your ego is just as fragile as those twigs you're standing on.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1145 on: February 11, 2019, 04:19:25 PM »
What is Paranoia?
Paranoia involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy. Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders, but is most often present in psychotic disorders. Paranoia can become delusions, when irrational thoughts and beliefs become so fixed that nothing (including contrary evidence) can convince a person that what they think or feel is not true.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1146 on: February 11, 2019, 04:21:36 PM »

"What is Delusional Disorder?
Delusional disorder is characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre). Symptoms must last for 1 month or longer in order for someone to be diagnosed with delusional disorder."

well you've been whining about me being 240 for at least a month so.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1147 on: February 11, 2019, 04:24:30 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1148 on: February 11, 2019, 04:25:33 PM »
"What is Delusional Disorder?
Delusional disorder is characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre). Symptoms must last for 1 month or longer in order for someone to be diagnosed with delusional disorder."

well you've been whining about me being 240 for at least a month so.

Not whining just outing. I like rubbing your nose in your own shit. Like Plonker you're a laughing stock , you're in good company enjoy.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1149 on: February 11, 2019, 04:28:00 PM »
Not whining just outing. I like rubbing your nose in your own shit. Like Plonker you're a laughing stock , you're in good company enjoy.

you're a mental case.

you've spent 12 years "debating" dorian vs ronnie on a msg board.