Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344378 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1425 on: February 15, 2019, 12:16:11 PM »
Vince B. is not "most men".   Perhaps in his off-kilter Manly Beach mind he would think of the homeless wang as a "dickle" for his QP of love.   ;) ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1427 on: February 15, 2019, 02:54:57 PM »

:o :o :o
 ;D ;D ;D

What is your beef with Vince all about? Noticed you keep ragging him constantly, what's he done to fuck with you so much?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1428 on: February 15, 2019, 02:57:12 PM »
Yo Pellius, I have asked you a few times now, don't know why you keep ignoring me. How many fights have you been in? Can you tell us a bit more about your fights and if you have had lots of scraps on the streets, etc. Is this the first homeless man you have put to sleep?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1429 on: February 15, 2019, 02:57:46 PM »
What is your beef with Vince all about? Noticed you keep ragging him constantly, what's he done to fuck with you so much?

Nothing. I don't know him. He claims he is being paid to harass and embarrass me.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1430 on: February 15, 2019, 03:31:39 PM »
Vince B. is not "most men".   Perhaps in his off-kilter Manly Beach mind he would think of the homeless wang as a "dickle" for his QP of love.   ;) ;D

You are a crass and disgusting individual.

I don't hang around Manly Beach and I am not a homosexual.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1431 on: February 15, 2019, 03:39:41 PM »

Yeah Pinocchio (the Fat 1) , I make my coins very honestly  ;) & spread my DNA around ,after all U only live once  8)

Which 1 of my P.O. Box address would U like Sydney, Cairns or Port Douglas , or Bangkok 1  :D

Nah, too many Brits there, I prefer Bangla Road ,Soi Cowboy & Nana Plaza , + 2 less known locations

Loved when 1000 ladies in Nana want my body  ;D ;D ;D (billion smiles here)

Va fanculo Vincenzo

ps. If I ever run into old Les I'll tell him that U say Hi.
ps 2. have U fix that shitty car of yours

What are you? A Hebrew?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1432 on: February 15, 2019, 03:50:36 PM »
You are a crass and disgusting individual.

I don't hang around Manly Beach and I am not a homosexual.

Actually I'm relatively cultured and have a rapier like wit to match my sense of humility.  I know you're not homosexual and now I also know that you're void of humor.  Did you not notice the smilies or were you blinded by years of bitterness?  You are too young to even begin to under what I am saying here.

I leave you to your reflection. It's fading fast.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1433 on: February 15, 2019, 04:13:10 PM »
Actually I'm relatively cultured and have a rapier like wit to match my sense of humility.  I know you're not homosexual and now I also know that you're void of humor.  Did you not notice the smilies or were you blinded by years of bitterness?  You are too young to even begin to under what I am saying here.

I leave you to your reflection. It's fading fast.

What is this, Candid Camera? I call that filth not wit. Sadistic perverts can do what they like on Getbig. If you are skilled the target will lol as well. If not then what you post is offensive.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1434 on: February 15, 2019, 04:24:07 PM »

Nothing. I don't know him. He claims he is being paid to harass and embarrass me.

Seems to have developed an obsession with you or something. Every thread he is trying to bust your balls and bringing up stuff from the past. I have noticed you seem to attract this kind of stuff, lot of guys on here love giving you shit.

Personally, I think it's pretty cool you are here as obviously you have been in the thick of it, so to speak, of the bodybuilding industry and must have some great stories and insight, etc.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1435 on: February 15, 2019, 04:54:20 PM »

What is this, Candid Camera? I call that filth not wit. Sadistic perverts can do what they like on Getbig. If you are skilled the target will lol as well. If not then what you post is offensive.

Philistine.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1436 on: February 15, 2019, 06:50:32 PM »

@Vince - your asscheeks, although a tad hairy have remained shapely and firm given your advanced age.  Squats? Lunges? Or rectum supination?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1437 on: February 15, 2019, 06:52:26 PM »

Where did he make this claim and where can I sign up ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1438 on: February 15, 2019, 06:53:44 PM »
Can someone tell me what this thread is about? ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1439 on: February 15, 2019, 07:01:02 PM »
Can someone tell me what this thread is about? ;D

Cliff Notes:

Pellius had 2 cheese burgers.  A homeless gentlemen asked if he could spare one.  Pellius verbally accosted the man.  The man then pulled a huge, uncut cock and masturbated on Pellius.  Pellius allegedly threw a beating on the poor soul. 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1440 on: February 15, 2019, 07:16:52 PM »
Cliff Notes:

Pellius had 2 cheese burgers.  A homeless gentlemen asked if he could spare one.  Pellius verbally accosted the man.  The man then pulled a huge, uncut cock and masturbated on Pellius.  Pellius allegedly threw a beating on the poor soul. 
Wow, pretty intense, sounds like a normal day for a Getbigger though..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1441 on: February 15, 2019, 07:40:27 PM »
Pellius, let me get this story right. You were sitting outside McDonalds in downtown Honolulu enjoying a Quarterpounder and fries meal. You enjoy their bargains so got an extra burger for a dollar. A homeless man approaches you and notices the extra burger and so asks if he can have it. Since you dislike beggars you weren't going to share your precious burger. Plus, you needed the protein fix since you just worked out. The guy goes away and comes back and exposes himself to you, lol. Your whole being and dignity was challenged so you leap up and it was on. All over a $1 burger. Since the homeless guy had some combat skills you copped a blow or two yourself but ended up kicking the guy in the face. You would have finished him off on the ground but saw that there were now spectators and you didn't want to overdo things. You definitely didn't want anyone to be able to identify you so you didn't fetch your car parked nearby but opted for a bus to get you out of there before the police arrived.

Is this the behaviour of a decent citizen in Honolulu or anywhere else in the civilized world? I rather doubt it. It is the behaviour of an aggressive, hostile individual. You are not a gentleman, Pellius. Your behaviour here in this thread and elsewhere on Getbig reveals a rather nasty individual who will do whatever it takes to get even with perceived enemies and opponents. In other words, you are an internet thug and bully.

You attack me because I posted in this thread. Next thing you embrace all the bullshit Iron Cross tells you. What a sorry alliance that is. Both internet nuisances. You don't stop at decency but even attack divorced partners. I mean you are a mean son of a bi#*h.

What we have seen here is your self-owning of monumental proportions.

Not surprisingly, you did not get the story right. I left out a lot of details in the original post both for brevity and didn't think it was very pertinent having no idea that this would explode into a 60-page pissing match. But I did clarify the incident as they came up. Did you not read this or did you simply ignore it?

The guy did not just ask for my, as you termed it, "precious burger". That type of unnecessary condescending sarcasm alone would warrant a punch in the face from me regardless of laws and the opinions of pussified cucks like ratherbebig, and conker, and the fact you are so fat and old as to be considered disabled. Then you will have a first-hand lesson on how effective an ass kicking can be in learning to watch your mouth.

He demanded the burger, calling me greedy because I had two. Typical entitlement thinking. Just like the government, they call you greedy for wanting to keep more of what you earn and own whereas they are not greedy just taking it from you. He also behaved in a threatening manner stomping his foot like he was coming at me and flipping me off. I've gotten into a few scraps for much less than that. I don't walk away from insults. Conker would find that out in very short order. If he had asked in a polite and respectful way, I would have behaved differently.

That's when I called the police, which I already related and describe in a previous post, and that's when the bum took off giving me another middle finger as a parting shot.

Then a few minutes later he returned, stood about five yards away from me and just stared at me. When I looked back at him that's when he pulled up his shorts and exposed himself. That took me by complete surprise and really pissed me off. Not just for me but for all the people, including women and children, that had to witness that. I had already called the police and they weren't going to do anything so that's when I got up and came after him. When the law ain't there, that's when you have to be the law. That's why I carry a gun. Also, illegal in my State.

And Vince, I want you to listen closely to me, I've already explained this numerous times, either you don't understand what I am saying or you are just so motherfucking senile. You can disagree but stop asking and making the same goddamn point you contemptable mother fucking complete asshole.

It is not "over just a dollar". Just like I so painstaking describe the analogy and situation where a store owner shot and killed a robber because he stole $400. The argument from cucks like you is that stealing $400 doesn't warrant the death penalty. Of course, it doesn't. But he wasn't being sentenced. In the course of committing a crime if you get hurt or killed it's on you. The store owner and I, were just not trying to save and protect our money but we are protecting civilized society. Making a statement that nobody can just come up to you and take anything they want. You and others say that you would just give them what the want. OK, that's fine. But what about tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that? What about other people that now have to deal with the message you just sent out that's it's OK to take people's lunch? Will there ever come a point where you want to have lunch, too? Lunch that you paid for yourself? And, if so, when? How many times do you have to give up part of your lunch to people who just demand it? There's a reason there are also signs in the area saying "Do Not Feed the Pigeons". It only enables and encourages them to folk to the area covering the sidewalk and cars with bird shit.

And, again, as I clearly mentioned, I am easily identified. The place is covered with cameras. I was wearing gym clothes, carrying a gym bag with a gym right around the corner where the employees are all familiar with me. If they wanted me they could easily have gotten me, which conker so confidently predicted they would. I left because if the police got there they would be obligated to go through the questioning process and needless paperwork and it may go on my record. I easily avoided all that by simply leaving. If you think I should have stayed then you are a moron as it would cause everybody needless hassles as I have already proven as it's a non-issue legally for me and LE. That may not have been the case if I stayed.

And I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me. Like the majority on this board, I don't have any respect for you. You're a bitter, resentful, angry old man that contributes nothing positive to this board.

And, yes, you're right. I can be a very, very mean mother fucker! Keep that in mind. I use to be sympathetic to you and had a soft spot for you knowing you for so many years. Not anymore. I've just had it with you. Just go away you pompous, conceited, arrogant, fat slob.

Yes, I am allied with Iron Cross, Wes, Scott, Kwon, Griffith, Illuminati, Henda, Hypertrophy, OldGolds, Earl1972... and others. You are allied with ratherbebig and conker. Oh, and lets not forget the Communist lover, Che.

I'm OK with that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: February 15, 2019, 07:44:19 PM »
Yo Pellius, I have asked you a few times now, don't know why you keep ignoring me. How many fights have you been in? Can you tell us a bit more about your fights and if you have had lots of scraps on the streets, etc. Is this the first homeless man you have put to sleep?

Yo Rascal, I'm sorry. I didn't know I have to respond to every and all questions posed to me. I'll get right on it.

And while we are at it, can you tell me how many times a week you have sex with your wife and what is your yearly income (please post current W2 form). Please don't ignore me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: February 15, 2019, 07:50:24 PM »
Yes, it is easy for us to judge behaviour when we haven't been in situations like Pellius where someone is offensive. What would we do? Well, that depends.

The moral question is what should anyone do in such a situation? I haven't been in a fight since I was about 13. Just wrestling. Never punching fight.

Should men confront homeless people who are offensive? I doubt that is our role. Violence is justified in rare cases such as protecting oneself and family.

Call the police, photograph the offence, tell the offender to take off or just leave the scene. Nothing good came out of what Pellius did. He hurt his hand

and his behaviour as posted here isn't supported universally. That pretty much says all that needs to be said.

"tell the offender to take off or just leave the scene"

Yup, "That pretty much says all that needs to be said" showing what a complete moron you are.

I'll tell you what good came out of it. If that person sees you and me with a second sandwich, he's going to avoid me like the plague and take what he wants from you and then piss all over you when you tell him, with that authoritative tone you have backed by those stronger then ever triceps, to "take off".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1444 on: February 15, 2019, 07:51:10 PM »
let's take bas rutten for example, would he have behaved the way pellius did? no he wouldnt. does that mean he get pissed on? according to you yes. i think few people would agree. so you're whole black and white reasoning is false.

You ever meet Bas? I have and have trained with him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1445 on: February 15, 2019, 07:52:41 PM »
offensive situations happens all the time. the solution is never to kick somebody in the face.

Believe me. After I kick you in the face everything will be fine between us and you will never mouth off to me ever again.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1446 on: February 15, 2019, 07:53:44 PM »
yes we do have an idea. and yes they do have an idea how they will behave.

Yes, you would. You already said you would give him what you had. Probably suck his dick too if asked.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1447 on: February 15, 2019, 08:05:22 PM »
The more I think about what happened outside McDonalds the more I see Phil as assaulting the homeless man. It matters not what angered Mr Combative. A punch to the head and a kick in the face is an assault plain and simple. Who is Phil to be judge and jury there? There is a law in Honolulu against sitting on the sidewalks. There is a law just about everywhere against assaulting others. Call the police if someone is exposing himself. Phil hurt his hand and we can only imagine the injuries suffered by the homeless man after a kick in the face! Well done, "Pellius"!

Phil is proud he is a taxpayer. No wonder he hates the homeless.

The more I think about it the more I think you should have been brought up on charges for allowing the rape of a minor to occur under your roof with you present. People here insist I should have gone to the police because someone told me, that someone told him, that he had sex with and an underage girl that offered him weed and willingly came with him to the elevator tower for privacy. Allegedly, doing this several times with each of the, I believe, three security guards, never saying or reporting anything. You were there, it was under your roof, you were made aware right after it happened, and she said she was forced. Yet you did nothing.

Have you forgotten that I do voluntary work aiding the homeless with advanced stages of diabetes? Something that conker mocks claiming that it's because I can't find work that will pay me. I've done more for the homeless last week than you have done in your entire life.

And you know exactly where I sat. I pointed it out in the picture. I would not even be visible in that picture. You make it like I was sitting in the middle of the sidewalk blocking people from passing freely. That's so like you, Vince, bending the story to suit your agenda.

You have no honor, no integrity, and no self-respect.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: February 15, 2019, 08:10:45 PM »
the homeless man took a fighting stance / posture, before Pellius attacked him. If he was afraid of fighting, he could have indicated it, or run away.
Being shown a homeless man's schlong, while enjoying a quarter pounder, would bring out a form of aggression in most men.

The key word here is "men". Our society doesn't produce men anymore. Just pussified, feminized cucks that willing bend over and will gladly surrender their burgers, their guns, their money, their free speech, their sexual identity, and their country rather than stand up and fight.

But from the perspective of Vince, ratherbebig, conker, it's about the one dollar value of the burger. That's how short-sighted and shallow they are.

pellius

• Getbig V