Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344448 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1450 on: February 15, 2019, 08:45:38 PM »
Cliff Notes:

Pellius had 2 cheese burgers.  A homeless gentlemen asked if he could spare one.  Pellius verbally accosted the man.  The man then pulled a huge, uncut cock and masturbated on Pellius.  Pellius allegedly threw a beating on the poor soul. 

Correct, except it was 2 Quarter Pounders with Cheese.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1451 on: February 15, 2019, 08:59:33 PM »
Pellius still unable to operate the multi-quote function.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: February 15, 2019, 09:41:25 PM »
Pellius,

Can U imagine  ::) , someone  with a grumpy personality like Basils managing modern day gym business  :P

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1453 on: February 15, 2019, 09:43:48 PM »

LMAO!

Plonker would love this photo of his buddy  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: February 15, 2019, 11:01:36 PM »
Pellius still unable to operate the multi-quote function.

Like my physique, it's still a work in process. Plus, I can't do all these replies at once. I go back and forth doing tres taco combo "feeders" for my deficient tris and come back and reply to some posts, then back to the "feeders".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: February 15, 2019, 11:02:30 PM »
Pellius,

Can U imagine  ::) , someone  with a grumpy personality like Basils managing modern day gym business  :P

;D

Which is why he failed and everyone went to Tony. Even Roz.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1456 on: February 16, 2019, 01:00:43 AM »
Quote from Philip 'Pellius': "The guy did not just ask for my, as you termed it, "precious burger". That type of unnecessary condescending sarcasm alone would warrant a punch in the face from me regardless of laws and the opinions of pussified cucks like ratherbebig, and conker, and the fact you are so fat and old as to be considered disabled. Then you will have a first-hand lesson on how effective an ass kicking can be in learning to watch your mouth."

The more you post the more you self-own yourself. You are revealing yourself to be a rather nasty personality. Hostile, aggressive and just plain mean.

Btw, I didn't work in my gym for the last 29 years or so. We were in business for over 46 years.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1457 on: February 16, 2019, 01:06:50 AM »
Who came first?
Still no answer to my Q...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1458 on: February 16, 2019, 01:39:59 AM »
Quote from Philip 'Pellius': "The guy did not just ask for my, as you termed it, "precious burger". That type of unnecessary condescending sarcasm alone would warrant a punch in the face from me regardless of laws and the opinions of pussified cucks like ratherbebig, and conker, and the fact you are so fat and old as to be considered disabled. Then you will have a first-hand lesson on how effective an ass kicking can be in learning to watch your mouth."

The more you post the more you self-own yourself. You are revealing yourself to be a rather nasty personality. Hostile, aggressive and just plain mean.

Btw, I didn't work in my gym for the last 29 years or so. We were in business for over 46 years.

Sure Vince, I'm sure everyone agrees with you. You're so admired and respected here.

I'm really heartbroken that you think I'm such a big meanie. All that estrogen is not only making you fat and widening your hips but making you act like a sensitize little girl.

This picture would be even better if only you had a pink bow on your head.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1459 on: February 16, 2019, 01:46:21 AM »
Yo Rascal, I'm sorry. I didn't know I have to respond to every and all questions posed to me. I'll get right on it.

And while we are at it, can you tell me how many times a week you have sex with your wife and what is your yearly income (please post current W2 form). Please don't ignore me.

LOL You grumpy fucker, this is a thread about you fighting someone in the street, my question was hardly out of line! You come across as very petty and small minded, I can imagine you arguing with people over the smallest things, always needing the last word, etc. Do you drive? I bet you get terrible road rage.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1460 on: February 16, 2019, 02:26:02 AM »
The moral question is what should anyone do in such a situation? I haven't been in a fight since I was about 13. Just wrestling. Never punching fight.
Should men confront homeless people who are offensive? I doubt that is our role. Violence is justified in rare cases such as protecting oneself and family.

You have threatened various Getbiggers with violence multiple times, including threatening to pull out people's ribs with your bare hands.
That is obviously in huge logical contrast to the about quote.

Someone needs to call you out on your bullshit and double standards, Basile. Maybe you are becoming senile and forgetful?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1461 on: February 16, 2019, 02:28:15 AM »
LOL You grumpy fucker, this is a thread about you fighting someone in the street, my question was hardly out of line! You come across as very petty and small minded, I can imagine you arguing with people over the smallest things, always needing the last word, etc. Do you drive? I bet you get terrible road rage.

smellius couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. if he went to the trouble of starting a thread about a botched fight with a homeless bum that he had to run away from half way through, it's pretty certain he would have told us about any other fight involving a more credible opponent and in more honourable circumstances.

although he does look like he was quite a bruiser in his prime  ::) ::) ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: February 16, 2019, 02:34:31 AM »
You have threatened various Getbiggers with violence multiple times, including threatening to pull out people's ribs with your bare hands.

Someone needs to call you out on your bullshit and double standards, Basile. Maybe you are becoming senile and forgetful?

I can attest to this one of the many innocent victim of basils barbaric threats, shocked and disgusted that such mindless savagery exists in modern society, I lost two weeks of gainful employment too scared to venture from the safety of my home and still to this day if I’m out for my evening stroll and see a fat elderly gentleman approaching I cross the street just to be safe

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: February 16, 2019, 02:38:21 AM »

After a thread like this, you expect me to recount scraps I've had in the past for your entertainment? Yes, I don't take kindly to disrespect and I do occasionally get into confrontations that usually Do Not end up in a physical confrontation because most people when they know it will come to that and are dealing with a person who will take it to that level, will back down. Most people, as aggressive as they may be, are not willing to back it up. Like all bullies, deep down they are cowards.

I would say a year doesn't go by where I don't get into an actual physical confrontation. That's because I made it a point, a vow I made when I was 15 years old, that I will not tolerate bullies and people who harass other people even if it means I might get my ass kicked. Which I have. Past incidents would be when someone cut in line while we were standing in line to get into a movie. Most people just let it go because they are afraid to say anything. Not me. I speak out. I was at a Burger Kind when these four Marines were talking so loud using the foulest language even with families and little children present. Everyone just kind of shook their heads but didn't dare look their way. Not me. Though I know I am no match for four Marines if it came to it I don't just sit there averting my gaze and act like I don't hear anything like a little coward. They're going to hear from me and if I know it's going to get ugly I'll make sure at least one of them has a broken nose.

Someone felt that I was following him too closely so he followed me when I pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store I was going to and he sped up to get in front of me and stop his car blocking me from going forward. He got out of his car looking ready to throw hands so I got out as well ready and willing. As I approached him I notice that there was a little girl sitting in the back of his car. I looked at her and she looked at me looking scared to death. I looked back at him and said, "Your kid." He said, "Yeah." I then said, "Consider yourself lucky, mother fucker," and walked away. No way I'm going to kick someone's ass, if it did go my way, with is his little girl watching. I do make exceptions. If that homeless guy just said, "You know, I'm a mess and I'm going through some hard times and I'm hungry as hell. I would have given him my extra burger and fries, not giving the one I had only because I already took a bite. Remember earlier in this thread, I recounted how when I first came to Hawaii and took a weekend job delivery pizzas I would always take the extras and give it to the guys at the half-way house that was on my way home and also give a pizza to the homeless guy who hung out in front of the store right around the corner from me. I made an exception for that guy because he never bothered anybody. He was a bum and an alcoholic but he never asked for a dime from anyone. Just sat there, played his ukulele every now and then and chewed the fat with people that would shop at the store. Took me about six months before I noticed that. He became pretty good friends and would chat all the time. Always hated when he would give me a big hug because he stunk to high hell and lice would get on me. He died almost two years ago. Never bothered anyone. Never asked for a dime. I always made sure to get him something to eat whenever I went into a the store. I didn't want to give him money because I know he'd just buy booze. I tried to help him get into a shelter but he told me his brother lived down the block and he'd go there when the weather got really bad but mostly he preferred to live under the bridge by the store.  

Yes, when you have my attitude you are bound to get into trouble. I know that. But I'm not on this planet to be like you and most people. I speak up. I do something. You consider it petty and small minded. But if you were at that Burger King with your family or you were standing in line with your wife and kids you will be glad, damn glad, that there are still people with some balls left in this pussified culture that will stand up to punks and bullies. I know phaggots like Basile and ratherbebig look at it as "man, it's just waiting an extra few minutes in line", "it's just Burger King and words never hurt anybody and it was directed at me." Fine, you keep your corner of the world how you like it and I'll keep mine like how I like it. And I like it when people show respect and consideration to other people. If you don't, then I don't take too kindly to that and will make it be known.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1464 on: February 16, 2019, 02:41:21 AM »
I can attest to this one of the many innocent victim of basils barbaric threats, shocked and disgusted that such mindless savagery exists in modern society, I lost two weeks of gainful employment too scared to venture from the safety of my home and still to this day if I’m out for my evening stroll and see a fat elderly gentleman approaching I cross the street just to be safe

I doubt Basile would be so smug, and attack you verbally, if he met you in person...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1465 on: February 16, 2019, 02:42:05 AM »

What a certified dope you are. That was a joke not a threat. Get a life, and stop taking my photos and putting them in gay assed photos.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1466 on: February 16, 2019, 02:47:58 AM »

smellius couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. if he went to the trouble of starting a thread about a botched fight with a homeless bum that he had to run away from half way through, it's pretty certain he would have told us about any other fight involving a more credible opponent and in more honourable circumstances.

although he does look like he was quite a bruiser in his prime  ::) ::) ::)

You have no idea, you little bitch. No idea. As is typical of juiced up meatheads you really think having big muscles makes you a fighter. Ask any bouncer who gives them the most trouble in a fight. The muscle-man or the lean guy who doesn't get winded and is all over you. If I had to choose between fighting a bodybuilder or some ordinarily built guy I would go with the bodybuilder in a nanosecond. The ordinary guy may be a puss or a Manny Pacquiao clone but I really can't tell just by looking at him. With a bodybuilder I know for sure he's spending most of his free time lifting weights and not on the heavy bag and the mats. And big muscles hinder athletic function and endurance. BBers always evaluate and judge others solely by their looks.  

You talk like you do because you are thousands of miles away. But things would be different, very different if I was standing right in front of you. You'd piss your pants like the cowardly little inbred bitch that you are. I have no doubt that I've been in more real fist fights by the time I finished the fifth grade than you have had in your entire life.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1467 on: February 16, 2019, 02:51:16 AM »
Would love to see Pellius fight Clonker.

He'd kick that droopy-eyed midget down the curb!  ;D

Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1468 on: February 16, 2019, 02:52:35 AM »

What a certified dope you are. That was a joke not a threat. Get a life, and stop taking my photos and putting them in gay assed photos.

Yeah, you tell him, Vince. Just tell him to "take off". That always works.

LMAO! This is so priceless.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1469 on: February 16, 2019, 02:54:14 AM »
Would love to see Pellius fight Clonker.

He's kick that droopy-eyed midgets down the curb!  ;D

You have no idea how much I would love to make this happen. The only hard part is deciding which arm to break.

Anyway, I'm sure conker will be back shortly but unlike him, I post on my terms and I have other things to do now.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: February 16, 2019, 02:55:06 AM »
I doubt Basile would be so smug, and attack you verbally, if he met you in person...

He would likely ask to take my photo or have sex with his significant other while he watch

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1471 on: February 16, 2019, 03:18:02 AM »
After a thread like this, you expect me to recount scraps I've had in the past for your entertainment? Yes, I don't take kindly to disrespect and I do occasionally get into confrontations that usually Do Not end up in a physical confrontation because most people when they know it will come to that and are dealing with a person who will take it to that level, will back down. Most people, as aggressive as they may be, are not willing to back it up. Like all bullies, deep down they are cowards.

I would say a year doesn't go by where I don't get into an actual physical confrontation. That's because I made it a point, a vow I made when I was 15 years old, that I will not tolerate bullies and people who harass other people even if it means I might get my ass kicked. Which I have. Past incidents would be when someone cut in line while we were standing in line to get into a movie. Most people just let it go because they are afraid to say anything. Not me. I speak out. I was at a Burger Kind when these four Marines were talking so loud using the foulest language even with families and little children present. Everyone just kind of shook their heads but didn't dare look their way. Not me. Though I know I am no match for four Marines if it came to it I don't just sit there averting my gaze and act like I don't hear anything like a little coward. They're going to hear from me and if I know it's going to get ugly I'll make sure at least one of them has a broken nose.

Someone felt that I was following him too closely so he followed me when I pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store I was going to and he sped up to get in front of me and stop his car blocking me from going forward. He got out of his car looking ready to throw hands so I got out as well ready and willing. As I approached him I notice that there was a little girl sitting in the back of his car. I looked at her and she looked at me looking scared to death. I looked back at him and said, "Your kid." He said, "Yeah." I then said, "Consider yourself lucky, mother fucker," and walked away. No way I'm going to kick someone's ass, if it did go my way, with is his little girl watching. I do make exceptions. If that homeless guy just said, "You know, I'm a mess and I'm going through some hard times and I'm hungry as hell. I would have given him my extra burger and fries, not giving the one I had only because I already took a bite. Remember earlier in this thread, I recounted how when I first came to Hawaii and took a weekend job delivery pizzas I would always take the extras and give it to the guys at the half-way house that was on my way home and also give a pizza to the homeless guy who hung out in front of the store right around the corner from me. I made an exception for that guy because he never bothered anybody. He was a bum and an alcoholic but he never asked for a dime from anyone. Just sat there, played his ukulele every now and then and chewed the fat with people that would shop at the store. Took me about six months before I noticed that. He became pretty good friends and would chat all the time. Always hated when he would give me a big hug because he stunk to high hell and lice would get on me. He died almost two years ago. Never bothered anyone. Never asked for a dime. I always made sure to get him something to eat whenever I went into a the store. I didn't want to give him money because I know he'd just buy booze. I tried to help him get into a shelter but he told me his brother lived down the block and he'd go there when the weather got really bad but mostly he preferred to live under the bridge by the store.  

Yes, when you have my attitude you are bound to get into trouble. I know that. But I'm not on this planet to be like you and most people. I speak up. I do something. You consider it petty and small minded. But if you were at that Burger King with your family or you were standing in line with your wife and kids you will be glad, damn glad, that there are still people with some balls left in this pussified culture that will stand up to punks and bullies. I know phaggots like Basile and ratherbebig look at it as "man, it's just waiting an extra few minutes in line", "it's just Burger King and words never hurt anybody and it was directed at me." Fine, you keep your corner of the world how you like it and I'll keep mine like how I like it. And I like it when people show respect and consideration to other people. If you don't, then I don't take too kindly to that and will make it be known.

Interesting stuff, thanks for the detailed reply. If you were to meet Conker, one on one in a street fight, what would be your strategy? Take him down and then brutal ground and pound? Pepper him with jabs before sparking him unconscious with a devastating, over-hand right? Leg sweep and then axe kick him to noddy noddy land? Interesting to speculate how this altercation of two Getbig titans might unfold.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1472 on: February 16, 2019, 03:20:06 AM »

smellius going all esfitness! "i don't take kindly to disrespect" LMAO  ::)

a strong gust of wind would snap this fagg0t

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1473 on: February 16, 2019, 03:46:42 AM »
Pellius wrote:  I have no doubt that I've been in more real fist fights by the time I finished the fifth grade than you have had in your entire life.

So what were these fights about? Did you get teased?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1474 on: February 16, 2019, 04:24:21 AM »
smellius is full of sht. he wrote a long @ss essay in answer to rascal's question about other fights he's been in but the only two events he could come up, neither actually involved any fighting.

he's been in all these fights but can't recall any apart from one against a homeless person  ::)

he's a skinny @ss fantasist