Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344116 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1600 on: February 17, 2019, 11:43:19 AM »

You like apples Plonker? How do you like them apples?  ;)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1601 on: February 17, 2019, 11:45:48 AM »
at least he's not scared to show his torso, "elbows"  :D

serious question. did you have an operation to reduce bone mass from your elbow?  8)

Bro why do you want ND to take his shirt off so badly?

The pics you posted you look good but you're on drugs.

The pics Nd posted he looks good and he doesn't do drugs.  

You want to "own" someone on their physique but you wont post recent pictures and you use drugs.

Please post photos of yourself off gear. That's the only way to settle this.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: February 17, 2019, 11:48:02 AM »

You want to "own" someone on their physique but you wont post recent pictures and you use drugs.

He fears posting pics of him natural lol chances are he went straight to gear he's never been natural. lol I find it very curious all of his pictures are years old. I think his fake gear is eating his brain as well as his body.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1603 on: February 17, 2019, 12:41:53 PM »

it wasn't my intention to "own" anyone on their physique. it was peco and elbows that decided to post hacked pics of me and start ranting on about how sht i look.

it's like me ragging on posters that i can clearly see have much better physiques than me. telling them they look sht for all the gear they're on, even though i actually have no idea what doses of gear they've ever taken.

why do i need to post more recent pictures? i generally only take pics on/around holidays as that's generally the time i'm in best shape. the back and front pic are from/just after summer 2016 when i went to thailand on holiday. i may be able to dig up some more recent pics if i sift through some sht. but tbh it's not even necessary against the likes of these two sh1tbags.

ND has never even posted a pic with his fookin top off in 14 years!. the only pics i've seen from him he has a completely different shaped/sized left elbow from one pic to the next( :D) i tried to post them on another site( ;D) and the moderation team said they won't accept "edited" pics. then when checked the metadata they've both been modified in editing suites. photoshop/windows editor and all peco's pics are from 7+ years ago anyway.

the take away lesson here. if someone clearly has a better physique than you and you don't want to come across as a complete fkin moron, don't start trying to tell them how sh1t they look.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1604 on: February 17, 2019, 01:04:33 PM »

the take away lesson here. if someone clearly has a better physique than you and you don't want to come across as a complete fkin moron, don't start trying to tell them how sh1t they look.

Noted.

But you need to remember your location.

This is getbig. There hasn't been a bodybuilder, from amateur physique transformation to mr. Olympia, that has gotten credit on here. We tell them they all look like crap.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: February 17, 2019, 01:26:42 PM »
it wasn't my intention to "own" anyone on their physique. it was peco and elbows that decided to post hacked pics of me and start ranting on about how sht i look.

it's like me ragging on posters that i can clearly see have much better physiques than me. telling them they look sht for all the gear they're on, even though i actually have no idea what doses of gear they've ever taken.

why do i need to post more recent pictures? i generally only take pics on/around holidays as that's generally the time i'm in best shape. the back and front pic are from/just after summer 2016 when i went to thailand on holiday. i may be able to dig up some more recent pics if i sift through some sht. but tbh it's not even necessary against the likes of these two sh1tbags.

ND has never even posted a pic with his fookin top off in 14 years!. the only pics i've seen from him he has a completely different shaped/sized left elbow from one pic to the next( :D) i tried to post them on another site( ;D) and the moderation team said they won't accept "edited" pics. then when checked the metadata they've both been modified in editing suites. photoshop/windows editor and all peco's pics are from 7+ years ago anyway.

The only person who got owned was you. You owned yourself the moment you started with your racist meltdown. Taking you seriously after that was not happening. Stop crying you were " hacked " it's a blatant lie designed to make you out as a " victim " Your own stupidity is how people were able to get your pictures. YOU never set your photobucket to private. own it. I said you have a good physique just NOT a good one for someone on gear and GH. Not my fault your bathtub gear doesn't work very good and your shitty genetics.

All I ever said was I have better legs than you ( which I absolutely do ) and I have better arms ( which I do ) You've been melting down like the snowflake you are. You cannot handle ANY criticism. The simple fact you are on gear and GH is the point not the dosages. You have 13" arms and that's the best you've managed on gear and GH?  :-X

Because you're trading off old pics. Who knows what you look like now? You keep posting my old pics even though I'm a lot bigger now. And again I dare you to post pictures of when you were natural lol This would be a riot  ;)

This proves how much I own your feeble mind lol trying to take my pictures on another site lol Thanks for admitting I wrecked your fragile ego  :D I post what I want when I want. I'm not looking for GetBig credibility. What I did post caused you to go full retard. Staying up late at night. Losing sleep. Crying my pictures are photoshopped  ::) trying to post them on other sites  :-\ I destroyed your fragile ego in moments.

LMAO clearly better  ::) The lesson here is you're fucking fragile and that all came to a head when you got banned for being a racist asshole you are. The lesson here is " I don't care what anyone things about me " then flips the fuck out the moment someone suggests you look like shit for being on gear and GH. It was all fun and games until you started with the racist shit, I'm NO fan of Pellius but this is just pathetic. You're to fragile for the place dude all your fake gear has made you soft & weak.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: February 17, 2019, 01:28:26 PM »
Noted.

But you need to remember your location.

This is getbig. There hasn't been a bodybuilder, from amateur physique transformation to mr. Olympia, that has gotten credit on here. We tell them they all look like crap.

Exactly and Mr Fragile , Mr I don't care what people think about me , fell for it got chewed up and spit out.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1607 on: February 17, 2019, 01:39:19 PM »
Responding to your own post LMFAO what a fucking idiot. How's it feel getting smoked by someone who only takes a single multivitamin a day? It's gotta suck?  ;)
Why do you take a multivitamin?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: February 17, 2019, 01:44:46 PM »
Why do you take a multivitamin?

To supplement my lacking diet lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1609 on: February 17, 2019, 01:47:16 PM »
To supplement my lacking diet lol
Just eat better. really not hard to do. I can understand protein or creatine, but vitamins?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1610 on: February 17, 2019, 02:30:10 PM »
you know nothing. all UGLs get their raws from the same place; china . the difference is when i brew my own gear i know for certain all equipment used is sterile and great care is taken to make sure the process is as sterile as possible(outside of a regulated lab).

the gear in that vial crystallised because i tried to push the concentration too high for test cypionate ester, which is difficult to get to hold at higher than 200mg/ml without using EO or another such solvent.

the fact that it did crystallise at 250mg is actually a pretty good indication that the raw powder was exactly what it was supposed to be. i could have easily diluted it down but it was so smooth and completely PIP free that i didn't bother touching it and just put it in a warn cup of water for 5 mins before each jab. had no probs whatsoever with it.

OK, so now we have it officially on record that conker, claiming to own a home and has a wife and children, is importing drugs from China and manufacturing it in his own home. He brews his gear at such a high concentration level that it crystallizes and has to warm it up to get it to meltdown and be soluble to inject -- all the while claiming that he is not a heavy juicer.

Look at his handy work. Completely solid that it doesn't even flow down when turned upside down and has to be heated so that it can liquify enough to inject.

The more this inbred talks the more of a scumbag he reveals himself to be.

pellius

• Getbig V

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1612 on: February 17, 2019, 02:32:38 PM »

The only person who got owned was you. You owned yourself the moment you started with your racist meltdown. Taking you seriously after that was not happening. Stop crying you were " hacked " it's a blatant lie designed to make you out as a " victim " Your own stupidity is how people were able to get your pictures. YOU never set your photobucket to private. own it. I said you have a good physique just NOT a good one for someone on gear and GH. Not my fault your bathtub gear doesn't work very good and your shitty genetics.

All I ever said was I have better legs than you ( which I absolutely do ) and I have better arms ( which I do ) You've been melting down like the snowflake you are. You cannot handle ANY criticism. The simple fact you are on gear and GH is the point not the dosages. You have 13" arms and that's the best you've managed on gear and GH?  :-X

Because you're trading off old pics. Who knows what you look like now? You keep posting my old pics even though I'm a lot bigger now. And again I dare you to post pictures of when you were natural lol This would be a riot  ;)

This proves how much I own your feeble mind lol trying to take my pictures on another site lol Thanks for admitting I wrecked your fragile ego  :D I post what I want when I want. I'm not looking for GetBig credibility. What I did post caused you to go full retard. Staying up late at night. Losing sleep. Crying my pictures are photoshopped  ::) trying to post them on other sites  :-\ I destroyed your fragile ego in moments.

LMAO clearly better  ::) The lesson here is you're fucking fragile and that all came to a head when you got banned for being a racist asshole you are. The lesson here is " I don't care what anyone things about me " then flips the fuck out the moment someone suggests you look like shit for being on gear and GH. It was all fun and games until you started with the racist shit, I'm NO fan of Pellius but this is just pathetic. You're to fragile for the place dude all your fake gear has made you soft & weak.

you're the sh1t under my shoe. your greatest achievement in life is the "random body building" thread on this site. to make matters worse, you don't know fk all about BBing anyway!

the only thing you have me on is elbows.  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: February 17, 2019, 02:37:16 PM »
If I look like sht then you must be the maggots and parasites that live on sht.

How does it feel that I destroy your skinny @as runt physique even after you shopped your pics.

Mr thick elbow chop and shop. Give up now fagg0t I destroy you in every aspect of life 100%.

conker still getting brutally destroyed all the while claiming he is "winning".

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1614 on: February 17, 2019, 02:41:38 PM »
OK, so now we have it officially on record that conker, claiming to own a home and has a wife and children, is importing drugs from China and manufacturing it in his own home. He brews his gear at such a high concentration level that it crystallizes and has to warm it up to get it to meltdown and be soluble to inject -- all the while claiming that he is not a heavy juicer.

Look at his handy work. Completely solid that it doesn't even flow down when turned upside down and has to be heated so that it can liquify enough to inject.

dude, remember you're the one that prays for drug dealers to stay safe  ;)

i have no problem admitting i have and do use gear, and i would much rather make my own than trust any UGL.

yes i own a house worth over million $ i've shown you vids inside. go google 4 bedroom house prices in london. it's really nothing amazing.....well obviously it is to you as you've never owned anything other than the clothes on your scrawny back.

scumbag? says the guy that used to stalk random strangers in bars and try to initiate confrontations with them because they had a bit more muscle than you and that made you feel insecure about your twig like body....and the dude that's fighting hobos in the street at 60 years old.....

i think you may have the market cornered on "scumbag"  8)

oh yeh....still no recollection of any other fights you've been in despite your claims of so many fights  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: February 17, 2019, 02:51:01 PM »
you're the sh1t under my shoe. your greatest achievement in life is the "random body building" thread on this site. to make matters worse, you don't know fk all about BBing anyway!

the only thing you have me on is elbows.  :D

I know you're not a bodybuilder LMFAO  ;) I love how you avoid facts and rebuttals to your utter bullshit but I never expected a cognizant retort after all I'm dealing with a guy who injects home made fucking steroids in his ass  :-\  :-X

You're a racist and owe Pellius an apology

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: February 17, 2019, 02:53:20 PM »
conker still getting brutally destroyed all the while claiming he is "winning".

He's winning biggest fucking idiot on GetBig and that's saying a LOT because there have been some winners.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1617 on: February 17, 2019, 02:54:01 PM »
p1ss of elbows, you boring turd.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: February 17, 2019, 02:55:51 PM »

Still crying about "hacked" pics. Nobody hacked shit. It was easily accessed because it was public. And I didn't "crop" or do anything to those pics. I just clicked on the link.

What a fucking crying baby little bitch you are. Doesn't seem like that ultra-high dosed, so high that it crystallizes into a solid, of Testosterone is enough. You still act like a little lactating ladyboy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: February 17, 2019, 02:58:11 PM »

Thanks for playing

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1620 on: February 17, 2019, 03:02:00 PM »
Still crying about "hacked" pics. Nobody hacked shit. It was easily accessed because it was public. And I didn't "crop" or do anything to those pics. I just clicked on the link.

What a fucking crying baby little bitch you are. Doesn't seem like that ultra-high dosed, so high that it crystallizes into a solid, of Testosterone is enough. You still act like a little lactating ladyboy.

whatever you say "big guy"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1621 on: February 17, 2019, 03:02:52 PM »
dude, remember you're the one that prays for drug dealers to stay safe  ;)

i have no problem admitting i have and do use gear, and i would much rather make my own than trust any UGL.

yes i own a house worth over million $ i've shown you vids inside. go google 4 bedroom house prices in london. it's really nothing amazing.....well obviously it is to you as you've never owned anything other than the clothes on your scrawny back.

scumbag? says the guy that used to stalk random strangers in bars and try to initiate confrontations with them because they had a bit more muscle than you and that made you feel insecure about your twig like body....and the dude that's fighting hobos in the street at 60 years old.....

i think you may have the market cornered on "scumbag"  8)

oh yeh....still no recollection of any other fights you've been in despite your claims of so many fights  ::)

So now you admit to being a drug dealer. So is that why you were sent to jail?

And what a hypocrite busting on people that bought kigs when you did yourself. In fact, you bought them AFTER Kublai scammed everybody and returned with his NQK (November Quality Kigs). AFTER he already scammed people!

You getting owned over and over and over again. Shit, I hope this goes on for years like the Hulk/ND thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1622 on: February 17, 2019, 03:05:08 PM »

Still with the elbows. Is that the best you got? Could it be because it's closer to the camera?

What's your excuse peg legs? (LOL @ those Crocks. What a douche.)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: February 17, 2019, 03:06:26 PM »

So Plonker is in ILLEGAL  IMPORT OF PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES &  PRODUCTION OF DRUGS , wow.

So this is his 'business'  ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1624 on: February 17, 2019, 03:06:33 PM »

this is an epic and close match up between 2 absolute getbig beasts ....but i think suckmymuscle may just take it as he looks to just shade smellius in the width department.

tough one to call mind you!  :D