Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344136 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1700 on: February 18, 2019, 04:41:57 PM »
You come across as a creepy weirdo the way you keep insulting Vince constantly from thread to thread. Don't know what he has done to upset you but you are giving off the vibe of deranged stalker at this point.

A U 1 of 'Safety Fat's' "NO HOMO" buddy's & do U 2 , just like him support anti American & drug smuggler Plonker ???.

+ don't forget I could have him booted from GB , for physical threat  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1701 on: February 18, 2019, 04:42:57 PM »
Ha ha ha - Hijack this thread !! That coming from You. !!
Why don’t you just answer what was asked ??

;D ;D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1702 on: February 18, 2019, 05:21:21 PM »
So Vince let a rape happen and did nothing and conker makes his own gear in his basement?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1703 on: February 18, 2019, 06:10:34 PM »
So Vince let a rape happen and did nothing and conker makes his own gear in his basement?
And pellius will beat a homeless guy for a burger, ratherbebig will deflect every question asked of him and ND has a screenshot of every pic and quote ever made on getbig
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1704 on: February 18, 2019, 06:13:17 PM »
And pellius will beat a homeless guy for a burger, ratherbebig will deflect every question asked of him and ND has a screenshot of every pic and quote ever made on getbig

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1705 on: February 18, 2019, 06:21:00 PM »

Hahaha yes classic!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1706 on: February 18, 2019, 11:34:20 PM »

Re: Can someone sum up the "trading blowjobs with a homeless man" thread

Quote from: Thin Lizzy on 2019-02-18, 10:24:39
Fortunately, tomorrow is a holiday. I might have to invest a little time in it. 😎

Just reading the story confirms a believe I have that it’s never worth it to get into it with a homeless person. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. They have essentially nothing to lose. Most have been in and out of jail many times and really don’t give a fuck about going back there again.

Pellius: You're right about that and hopefully, I learned my lesson and can control my temper better.

Too bad Pellius didn't post this here 60 pages ago!  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1707 on: February 19, 2019, 12:14:58 AM »

Fortunately, tomorrow is a holiday. I might have to invest a little time in it. 😎

Just reading the story confirms a believe I have that it’s never worth it to get into it with a homeless person. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. They have essentially nothing to lose. Most have been in and out of jail many times and really don’t give a fuck about going back there again.

Pellius: You're right about that and hopefully, I learned my lesson and can control my temper better.

Hey Vince you not answering,
You asking so many questions of others yet can’t answer or explain your own Actions

“Vince Please Explain Why you did Nothing if You Believed a Rape was taking place in Your Home ??
Also why try & Blackmail Arnold ??

Neither of the above show you to be Decent person if True that you’ve said such Things,
Perhaps you should try clearing your Tarnished Reputaion instead of Going at others & Lecturing
On How To Behave & The Right Thing To Do.   ::)

Until you clear up the above about your own conduct you’re not in a position to give advice or
Lecture anyone.”

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1708 on: February 19, 2019, 12:43:45 AM »
Hey Vince you not answering,
You asking so many questions of others yet can’t answer or explain your own Actions

“Vince Please Explain Why you did Nothing if You Believed a Rape was taking place in Your Home ??
Also why try & Blackmail Arnold ??

Neither of the above show you to be Decent person if True that you’ve said such Things,
Perhaps you should try clearing your Tarnished Reputaion instead of Going at others & Lecturing
On How To Behave & The Right Thing To Do.   ::)

Until you clear up the above about your own conduct you’re not in a position to give advice or
Lecture anyone.”

Contact Arnold and hear what he has to say. The girl's parents were there. End of story.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1709 on: February 19, 2019, 12:58:25 AM »
There is another thread about this matter. Please don't hijack this thread. Philip is the guy who is in the spotlight here.

LOL! @ "spotlight"

"Come on guys, don't pick on me. It's about Philip. Pick on him."
What a crybaby phaggot! Jesus fuking Christ, Vince! Jesus fuking Christ!

You keep coming back and you keep trying to "dialog" with me and I'll keep giving you the beating that you only bring on yourself.

Just STFU and go away.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1710 on: February 19, 2019, 12:59:30 AM »
This thread needs some levity.  :)

Yeah, you're right.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: February 19, 2019, 01:10:20 AM »
Contact Arnold and hear what he has to say. The girl's parents were there. End of story.

No Vince, no it's not. It's just the beginning. You brought it up.

Arnold got up and we assumed he went to the bathroom. There were two in that nice apartment called Pembroke. Arnold was gone for a long time. The parents of one of our baby sitters asked me if I had seen their daughter. No.

On hearing this Robert Nailon jumped up. He is called the brain by his mates in Australia. Robert returned in a minute and said Arnold was having sex with one of the babysitters. Apparently he forgot to lock the balcony door that Robert

opened. Someone alerted Arnold that the babysitter's parents were looking for her. Next thing Arnold and Paul hastily departed. I asked the babysitter what happened and she said Arnold forced her.

So, if I am reading this correctly, are you saying that Arnold raped a 16 year old girl?

If that was the case, did anyone bother to call the actual police? Why weren't charges brought up against him?

I'm just trying to understand.

"1"

I am just reporting what others said. I made no value judgement.

Just can't bring yourself to say rape is wrong. Is it because it was Arnold or because you don't believe in anything and right and wrong is just a matter of personal opinion?

Babysitter: "But, Vince, the great Mr. Canada 1970, he forced himself on me."
Vince: Well, who am I to judge others. What's wrong for one person is right for another. I make no value judgments."

Pellius: "But officer, he just stood there in front of me with his cock hanging out."
Officer: "I understand, sir, but who am I to judge others. What's wrong for one person is right for another. BTW, let me get this straight. If you buy one QP with cheese you get another one for just a dollar.?"
Pellius: "Um, yeah. Applies for the Big Mac as well but you have to use the phone app."
Officer: "Cool. Love Micky Ds. Hey, is that a Glock poking out of the top of your fanny pack."
Pellius: "A Glock 19. 15 rounds in the mag and one in the pipe."
Officer: "You definitely need that around this part of town. As the saying goes, "Better to be judged by twelve than carried out by six."

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1712 on: February 19, 2019, 01:53:31 AM »

Pellius: "But officer, he just stood there in front of me with his cock hanging out."
Officer: "I understand, sir, but who am I to judge others. What's wrong for one person is right for another. BTW, let me get this straight. If you buy one QP with cheese you get another one for just a dollar.?"
Pellius: "Um, yeah. Applies for the Big Mac as well but you have to use the phone app."
Officer: "Cool. Love Micky Ds. Hey, is that a Glock poking out of the top of your fanny pack."
Pellius: "A Glock 19. 15 rounds in the mag and one in the pipe."
Officer: "You definitely need that around this part of town. As the saying goes, "Better to be judged by twelve than carried out by six."

actual transcript

officer: "what have you bums been up to this time? i'm sick of having to come down here and break up your squabbles"
bum 1(pellius): "i was just sitting here on the pavement having my dinner when he shows me his cawk and tries to steal my burger"
bum 2: "not true! the nice tourist lady threw the burger down for me and he snatched it!... i was just adjusting my shorts and he started salivating and starring at my crotch"
officer: "look, i don't give a sht! how many times have you bums been told... it's illegal to sit on the sidewalk here in hawaii
bum 1: "sorry officer. it's just i have nowhere else to go. my niece only lets me in the house at night and the rest of my family have abandoned me" :'(
officer: i haven't got time for this sht. both of you bums off the street now. if i'm called back down here again tonight i'm hauling both of your sorry @sses off to jail"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1713 on: February 19, 2019, 03:19:06 AM »

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: February 19, 2019, 08:07:43 AM »
I watched some of that.  Good find.  I lasted four and a half minutes into the video.

Well played, GetBig.

Carry on
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1715 on: February 19, 2019, 11:26:09 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: February 19, 2019, 01:50:37 PM »

Bad gear as well. Tries to make it so potent, at such a high concentration, that it crystalizes and has to be warmed up to get it back to a liquid form. And, of course, he claims he doesn't use much to look like a gargoyle.

Also, still bought kigs even after they scammed. It was labeled as NQK (November Quality Kigs) as to imply they were of the same quality of the first version use for the bait and switch scam. And he busts on those who bought kigs as suckers. What a hypocrite.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1717 on: February 19, 2019, 01:51:57 PM »
Conker 'brews' his 'own gear' which looks like something made in a filthy bathtub filled with used syringes in a crackden.

Just microwave for two minutes. Yummy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1718 on: February 19, 2019, 01:55:02 PM »

It all depends on the approach and the way the question is asked. If the bum approached me with some courtesy and respect I would have responded in kind, as I have in the past.

You're a dick and an asshole. You deserve neither respect or courtesy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: February 19, 2019, 01:56:15 PM »
actual transcript

officer: "what have you bums been up to this time? i'm sick of having to come down here and break up your squabbles"
bum 1(pellius): "i was just sitting here on the pavement having my dinner when he shows me his cawk and tries to steal my burger"
bum 2: "not true! the nice tourist lady threw the burger down for me and he snatched it!... i was just adjusting my shorts and he started salivating and starring at my crotch"
officer: "look, i don't give a sht! how many times have you bums been told... it's illegal to sit on the sidewalk here in hawaii
bum 1: "sorry officer. it's just i have nowhere else to go. my niece only lets me in the house at night and the rest of my family have abandoned me" :'(
officer: i haven't got time for this sht. both of you bums off the street now. if i'm called back down here again tonight i'm hauling both of your sorry @sses off to jail"

Not funny. Just lame.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1720 on: February 19, 2019, 02:07:49 PM »
"You're right about that and hopefully, I learned my lesson and can control my temper better."

took nearly a month to admit the truth.

all the talk about 'being a man' 'do whats right' and other horseshit was just you trying to justify your actions afterwards.

the fact was very simple, as you've now admitted - you acted the way you did because you lost control and let your temper get the better of you. and you wish you hadn't. decades of martial arts training and you still go around with a big ego and a temper that you cannot control. all it takes is for a guy to ask for a burger and show his dick and you act like a neanderthal.

the people who supported you in this thread thinking you did the right thing to stand up for yourself they were all lied to. you did no such thing.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1721 on: February 19, 2019, 02:17:59 PM »
Seriously though,who doesn’t swing on a dude hanging dong at you and demanding your food?i wouldn’t think twice.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1722 on: February 19, 2019, 02:22:08 PM »
Seriously though,who doesn’t swing on a dude hanging dong at you and demanding your food?i wouldn’t think twice.

im sure in arab countries they would.

they get insulted by anything and have to defend their honor and manhood.

also in ghettos in the usa where people fight all the time over anything. very common as we can see from youtube videos.

in the civilized world by intelligent people? very rare. very very rare.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: February 19, 2019, 02:24:23 PM »
the follow up question for people who take a swing at anything is of course - where do they draw the line?

person giving you the finger? swing or not?

person insulting your mama? very common reason to attack someone in the ghetto. swing or no swing?

person giving you a mean stare! - kick to the face?

person taking "your" bench at the gym while you go for water? surely that deserves a beating.

and the list goes on and on... there's a place for people like that though. it's called prison. there they continue the same behaviour, killing and beating eachother for "not showing respect".

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #1724 on: February 19, 2019, 02:30:20 PM »
Bad gear as well. Tries to make it so potent, at such a high concentration, that it crystalizes and has to be warmed up to get it back to a liquid form. And, of course, he claims he doesn't use much to look like a gargoyle.

Also, still bought kigs even after they scammed. It was labeled as NQK (November Quality Kigs) as to imply they were of the same quality of the first version use for the bait and switch scam. And he busts on those who bought kigs as suckers. What a hypocrite.

well considering you're also on gear judging from our physiques it would appear mine is a lot better than yours!  :D

and....i tell you why i had NQKs. I first bought the kigs, had blood test showing they were bunk , Kublai(or whatever the fk he was called) sent me NQKs as a replacement , so i never paid for the NQKs. then i had blood test on them, which again showed as bunk. Kublai then sent me tren a powder as replacement for them.

the tren powder was OK. but tbh i still have most of it left as i don't get on well with tren. so after a couple brews i still have the majority of that powder sitting in the fridge in my home gym. 6 years or whatever on!

i never ragged on anyone that got caught in the gh15 scam and you were part of that scam you disgusting scrawny little broke @ss old shtbag.