Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344643 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2100 on: March 05, 2019, 09:55:57 PM »
Conker would not be allowed to visit Australia and many other countries, he has a criminal record

:'(

Oh , NOOO   :-[ :-\ :'(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2101 on: March 05, 2019, 10:00:11 PM »

Neanderthals still exist , very hairy race  :o :o :o

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2102 on: March 05, 2019, 10:11:23 PM »

Vince Basile
cannot return
to canada
why not

Wow, why not  :o, perhaps something to do with his photographing hobby , taking images of human body parts without permission  :P

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2103 on: March 05, 2019, 10:31:14 PM »

Perhaps he needs the punishment?

Look WHO is talking    ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2104 on: March 05, 2019, 10:37:26 PM »

Are you kidding? I am not some slender guy with big ears like Pellius. I am a solid bloke and I doubt any homeless guy would see me as an easy target.

:o :o :o

::) ::) ::)

Unbelievable what booze can do to human brain  :P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2105 on: March 05, 2019, 11:06:25 PM »
So sad, Vincent. So sad.

Do you really think trying to portray me as poor and destitute is going to change anybody's opinion of you? People don't respect you and find you contemptible regardless of how they feel about me or perceive me to be.

You post a pic that is nearly a decade old of a mobile home, not a van, on a vacant piece of land. And that's your proof? How desperate and pathetic you are.

That patch of dirt, whose owner's residence is in Japan, just sold for slightly under a million dollars as is. The current owner plans to build a house on that lot but because it is below sea level some extensive modifications have to be made to the land to get it to code. This will not be cheap but will increase tremendously the value of the property.
And once a house is built, and it can be just a standard 3-4 bedroom affair, it will add another million dollar value to the package. But I suspect, since the buyer is a man of hefty means, it will be worth much more.

But, as it stands now, that patch of dirt is still worth far more than you ever were: a failed, defeated, former gym owner whose business went bankrupt and is now scrapping it on a pension and is spending your twilight years, which are passing quickly, stewing over his failures and how others, whom you consider yourself so superior to, are doing so much better.

Anyway, for your, and the board's, edification, I will post a bit more recent pics of the area now under construction rather than the near decade-old pictures you posted. This was taken this morning as I was headed out to actually live life in Hawaii as you sit, nearing 80 years old, and stew and plot the "unfinished business" you have with me.

Who lived in that van? It was still there in 2013. Has it been moved?

You don't own this house. This is the location of the palms photo you posted.

So perhaps there is a room in the basement at the back of the garage.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2106 on: March 05, 2019, 11:36:56 PM »

Are you kidding? I am not some slender guy with big ears like Pellius. I am a solid bloke and I doubt any homeless guy would see me as an easy target.

No you’re not
You’re an older man & it appears by what you post most of the time
Somewhat delusional- the homeless git wouldn’t of thought twice about pulling the same stunt on you.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2107 on: March 05, 2019, 11:49:36 PM »
No you’re not
You’re an older man & it appears by what you post most of the time
Somewhat delusional- the homeless git wouldn’t of thought twice about pulling the same stunt on you.

I have muscular, strong arms and an excellent grip. I would have no trouble breaking an arm of most men.

Thus, people leave me alone. Well, except on Getbig!

Had a short chat with Josh today. We had a lot of laughs. Here is part of what he wrote in an email afterwards:

"I was worried you would be creepy and shit but you are absolutely hilarious to talk to. You're totally normal,...people on Getbig are totally clued out about you."

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2108 on: March 06, 2019, 12:31:43 AM »
When I look at photos of Philip one question emerges re this thread. Why did the homeless guy expose himself after not getting that $1 burger?

Surely he wouldn't do that to most people but he made an exception of 'Pellius'.

Well, the homeless guy must have thought, 'Look at that ugly f%$%#!'

Even at 59, hapless Philip is still laughed at. That is why he jumped up and assaulted that homeless guy. Philip vowed long ago not to take any more teasing. Enough is enough.

Was he wearing his Ryder athletic shoes to kick that guy in the face?

With this in mind one wonders why on earth he posts on Getbig where he is self-owned and humiliated. Perhaps he needs the punishment?

So the mental breakdown is happening. The last time you were like this was with Goodrum, and remember how that turned out.

Yes, the bum never harassed anybody else or exposed himself while slumming around Fort Street Mall. Only did it with me.

Gotcha.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2109 on: March 06, 2019, 12:34:04 AM »
Why?  Really?  Why would a homeless guy "expose himself after not getting the $1 burger"?

Simple.  Because he's a disgusting drug and alcohol addled societal leech and risks nothing in a world mostly composed of sheeple that would rather give in to him than knock him out.  You knew that and yet you axed this question.   ;) ;D ;)

Chances are this slovenly fuckturd will at least try and recall what it means to extend the "finger of friendship" to someone that will drop kick his testes so hard he'll  have to go through puberty for them to drop back down.

It's a lost cause. I officially own his mind. As conker gets bored and moves on it is now Basile whose life is revolving around this thread and around me.

Pellius = Winning!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2110 on: March 06, 2019, 12:37:14 AM »

Several people posted in this thread. Any perceived negative or condescending post was immediately put on the bad guy list and dealt with via nasty remarks and insults.

Then, for some strange reason, Pellius posted some medical reports and one had his full name at the bottom. Then he posted a photo he took of a vacant lot next door

and it contained GPS coordinates. Philip has been trying to save himself afterwards to little or no avail.

OK, you have my name and GPS coordinates. Goody. Now are you on the hotline to Josh to plot your "unfinished business"?

And, and no, I am not owning your mind and now the most important person in your rapidly waning life on this earth.

"Save myself"? Um, OK.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: March 06, 2019, 12:43:39 AM »
Some of your points can be asked of you also Vince.
You are a laughing stock on this board the vast majority Here insult & ridicule you constantly,
You’re self ownings & humiliated almost on a daily basis yet at near 80years old you continue
To come back for more punishment- Why ??
And I’d say it was a fair bet the homeless thug would’ve laughed at you & tried taking your
Burger & just as likely exposed himself to you as he’d find a very rotund old man funny
Would he then be making an exception for you also.

I defy anyone on this board, ANYONE, to name one person that is the subject to more scorn and ridicule than Vince Basile? Not even Goodrum. Goodrum has some legit supporters -- including me. Not Vince. In every single thread he inserts his pompous, condescending fat ass in he gets reamed. Every one. Even Ron hates him. Remember Vince making a stink for years and bugging Ron for his "Blue Stars"? A grown ass man nearing 80 years old crying about not getting "Blue Stars" on a bbing forum.

Love the "rotund" description. Few here are so kind to the flabby fat ass.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: March 06, 2019, 12:45:02 AM »

Solid Bloke indeed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2113 on: March 06, 2019, 12:46:30 AM »

Wow, why not  :o, perhaps something to do with his photographing hobby , taking images of human body parts without permission  :P

You must be talking about the "young lads"?

lol!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2114 on: March 06, 2019, 12:52:26 AM »

I have muscular, strong arms and an excellent grip. I would have no trouble breaking an arm of most men.

[/i]

Your head is gone, totally wacko  ::) :P

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: March 06, 2019, 12:54:21 AM »
Solid Bloke indeed.

yeah in 1985  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2116 on: March 06, 2019, 12:55:22 AM »

Who lived in that van? It was still there in 2013. Has it been moved?

You don't own this house. This is the location of the palms photo you posted.

So perhaps there is a room in the basement at the back of the garage.

Did you just post a picture of a house in Hawaii and claim I don't own it?

How vicious of you.

Here's another house I don't own.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2117 on: March 06, 2019, 12:56:34 AM »
You must be talking about the "young lads"?
 :D
lol!

Yeah, "no homo" ..........

Is that still on GB ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2118 on: March 06, 2019, 01:01:44 AM »

Had a short chat with Josh today. We had a lot of laughs. Here is part of what he wrote in an email afterwards:

"I was worried you would be creepy and shit but you are absolutely hilarious to talk to. You're totally normal,...people on Getbig are totally clued out about you."

Chat with Josh?

So the plotting continues.

This is what I have done to an 80 years old man. He's now consulting with a mental case to take care of some "unfinished business."

Once you pinpoint my exact location are you going to send bogus pizza orders to me like you did to Goodrum?

Such a sad and pathetic old man. But at least you got something you most desire in life: approval from another human being even though that human being is a legit certifiable crazy man who considers you totally normal.

Congratulations!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: March 06, 2019, 01:24:34 AM »
Again, the most ridiculed member on this board and he asks why I still post here?

Just in the last couple of weeks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2120 on: March 06, 2019, 01:40:07 AM »

Try to be Normal & Rational Vince
The Homeless Tramp wouldn’t of given you a moments 2nd thought.
And why do you think it is that you are not left alone on here & constantly
Called out & ridiculed - Have you not ever thought that it could be your obtuse
& Pompous manner of interacting with others.
And you want us to believe You’re so Totally Different in day to day Life  ::)

That’s good that you have Josh’s approval - I’m sure you’re very well mannered
When speaking to him - clearly you don’t want him on your case.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2121 on: March 06, 2019, 02:10:11 AM »
It's a lost cause. I officially own his mind. As conker gets bored and moves on it is now Basile whose life is revolving around this thread and around me.

Pellius = Winning!

Conker didn't get bored, he just accepted he was beaten and getting repeatedly owned.

;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2122 on: March 06, 2019, 03:48:28 AM »
LOL. Don’t hold back Philip Gilkey. Put the boots in, too!

Btw, Keith Jones sent the pizza to Goodrum.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #2123 on: March 06, 2019, 04:28:24 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2124 on: March 06, 2019, 06:20:08 AM »
I defy anyone on this board, ANYONE, to name one person that is the subject to more scorn and ridicule than Vince Basile? Not even Goodrum. Goodrum has some legit supporters -- including me. Not Vince. In every single thread he inserts his pompous, condescending fat ass in he gets reamed. Every one. Even Ron hates him. Remember Vince making a stink for years and bugging Ron for his "Blue Stars"? A grown ass man nearing 80 years old crying about not getting "Blue Stars" on a bbing forum.

Love the "rotund" description. Few here are so kind to the flabby fat ass.

We get it, Philip Gilkey, but this thread isn't about popularity. It is about your fight with a homeless guy who you wouldn't give your spare burger to. You kicked him in the head instead then cleared out to avoid being

arrested for assault. No matter how hard you try to deflect the attention the buck stops with you. You are hardly the nice guy you try so hard to portray.