Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344414 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2150 on: March 06, 2019, 11:59:10 PM »
Looks more like a bus seat. He took a bus home to avoid getting arrested for assaulting the homeless man. Philip Gilkey should pay the hospital bill for the homeless guy.

Wonder if they have a video of the fight at McDonalds?

You're smarter than conker. But that's not saying much.

Of course, they have a video. It's an outdoor mall. Cameras all over the place.

They have a video of me, a close of my face, see me with my gym bag, a gym just a stone throw away, people behind the desk know and can easily identify me...

Your point?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2151 on: March 07, 2019, 12:00:39 AM »
you have to read between the lines with everything philip m gilkey says, he's a fantasist. he also said he left his car parked a block away. i don't believe he owns any vehicle other than his vanhouse and that probably doesn't drive.

Of course not. Not like the luxury cars you claim to own while you can't even afford real shoes and have to brew your own drugs from cheap Chinese powders.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2152 on: March 07, 2019, 12:07:00 AM »
You're smarter than conker. But that's not saying much.

Of course, they have a video. It's an outdoor mall. Cameras all over the place.

They have a video of me, a close of my face, see me with my gym bag, a gym just a stone throw away, people behind the desk know and can easily identify me...

Your point?

You like to complete the story so go ask for a copy and post it here. Would be Getbig Gold!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2153 on: March 07, 2019, 12:09:32 AM »
At the end of the day both of you can so desperately try to portray me any way you want but the indisputable fact is that I live in a beautiful State surrounded by family and friends while Vince is a sad, tragic, defeated, lonely old man who has failed in life; and conker is an inbred Paki that lives in a cold and gloomy part of the world collecting welfare, making drugs in his kitchen and soon to be deported.

Let the "unfinished business" continue.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2154 on: March 07, 2019, 12:09:41 AM »
Thank God you're back. As his only supporter fatso Vince was getting worried that you had abandoned him to the GetBig wolves.

You have never proved you own anything except those second hand Crocs. You suspiciously avoid the questions as to what business you own. Who would be ashamed of saying what business they own and run -- unless you are lying -- which you are. You are on welfare and sell homemade drugs made from powders that you brew in your kitchen.

Camper seat? Once again easily proving you wrong. Have you forgotten that I said I took the bus home that night?

Wrong again, gargoyle.

i wear crocs around in the house you dimwit. here's the latest shoes i purchased, guiseppe zanotti's worth more than that van you call home! you can verify that's my kitchen from the vids i posted previously ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2155 on: March 07, 2019, 12:11:54 AM »
You like to complete the story so go ask for a copy and post it here. Would be Getbig Gold!

I'll get right on it. Just for you.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2156 on: March 07, 2019, 12:16:09 AM »

gay's brand  ;D, your fellow muslims will kill U ..................

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2157 on: March 07, 2019, 12:21:52 AM »

i wear crocs around in the house you dimwit. here's the latest shoes i purchased, guiseppe zanotti's worth more than that van you call home! you can verify that's my kitchen from the vids i posted previously ;)

Oh, "around the house" why didn't you say so? BAHAHAHAH! Just like you only wear your frilly panties around the house. Sure, then that's OK.

I can video a Kahala mansion and claim it's mine.

And what kind of fag wears shoes named "guiseppe zanotti's" and pays $400 for it and then has to import cheap powders from China so he can afford his steroid shots. You claim because you make it better than the actual cooks who brew for Heath, Kai, and Rhoden. Sure you do.

Muslims are natural born liars. It's part of their culture and their DNA.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2158 on: March 07, 2019, 12:30:49 AM »
lol try $800 you peasant dimwit. i can afford it and i like clothes, so why not? just because you a are stinky arse gook gypsy that lives in a camper van, doesn't mean we all have to walk around looking like tramps.

here's a vid of my kitchen half way through construction(see other youtube vid when finished) along with the other vids and pics i've posted i think that's pretty much reasonable proof i own my house in Tottenham. you really think a landlord is going to put a 20k kitchen in a rented property?

i think not smellius!

your turn....let's see some evidence that you own anything other than the clothes(rags) on your back and your vanhouse.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2159 on: March 07, 2019, 12:33:38 AM »
Philip you delight in using Photoshopped photos, some of whom aren't me. Go for your life, what have you got to lose?

By the way, why did kids tease you? What upset you so much that you had to fight them?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2160 on: March 07, 2019, 12:48:00 AM »

And what kind of fag wears shoes named "guiseppe zanotti's" and pays $400 for it and then has to import cheap powders from China so he can afford his steroid shots. You claim because you make it better than the actual cooks who brew for Heath, Kai, and Rhoden. Sure you do.

Really no logic, cheap Chinese powder & $ 400 shoes , so contradictory !.

Or he will dance in them while listening Dust of Uruzgan  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2161 on: March 07, 2019, 12:50:18 AM »

Vince would wear them , NO HOMO  ;) right !.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2162 on: March 07, 2019, 12:51:26 AM »

Really no logic, cheap Chinese powder & $ 400 shoes , so contradictory !.

Or he will dance in them while listening Dust of Uruzgan  :D

$800 shoes. and all chinese raws are "cheap" including all the powders from the chinese dealers smellius prays for and sells their gear on to others  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2163 on: March 07, 2019, 12:57:22 AM »
$800 shoes. and all chinese raws are "cheap" including all the powders from the chinese dealers smellius prays for and sells their gear on to others  ;)

1 pair for Vince (size 9) would be nice , I'll mail U his address  :D

U must admit "Dust of Uruzgan" turns U on  :)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2164 on: March 07, 2019, 12:57:43 AM »
smellius, you have been brutalised on so many different levels here....your options are quickly dwindling ....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2165 on: March 07, 2019, 01:14:25 AM »
I went to Bondi Beach on the weekend. Still summer in Sydney.

There was a group of young people doing balancing or adagio at North Bondi. I asked this group to face the sun for the photo. Sent them the photo.

No homo.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2166 on: March 07, 2019, 01:19:23 AM »
No proof he lived in the mobile home. Examine the photo of Robert's house and you will see a white panel at the end of the parking area. Could be where the basement suite is that Philip Gilkey rents.

I doubt that is Philip's vehicle. A tradesman owns that plus it seats 4 for a family.

that is a plausible theory vince. but i think it is more likely that he lives in the van. it is common for a home like that to have land attached to it, especially as it is the last house in the row.

you can see there is a child's paddling pool on the balcony so young children reside there. i very much doubt robert would want some creepy old dude such as smellius living under the same roof as his young children.

more likely the van in the adjacent plot is smellius's residence. and remember even before we knew where philip lived it had come from trusted sources that he lived in a van.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2167 on: March 07, 2019, 01:27:53 AM »
 ;D

English anti Paki News :

Only 1 week after Tommy Robinsons "Panodrama " expose in Manchester, BBC is officially under review.

O, Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2168 on: March 07, 2019, 02:20:53 AM »
;D

English anti Paki News :

Only 1 week after Tommy Robinsons "Panodrama " expose in Manchester, BBC is officially under review.

O, Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well overdue
A Blind Deaf Man can see The BBC is as Baised as possible with its Leftists political correct agenda
All public £ should be stopped for them let them stand on their own.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2169 on: March 07, 2019, 02:39:45 AM »
lol try $800 you peasant dimwit. i can afford it and i like clothes, so why not? just because you a are stinky arse gook gypsy that lives in a camper van, doesn't mean we all have to walk around looking like tramps.

here's a vid of my kitchen half way through construction(see other youtube vid when finished) along with the other vids and pics i've posted i think that's pretty much reasonable proof i own my house. you really think a landlord is going to put a 20k kitchen in a rented property?

i think not smellius!

your turn....let's see some evidence that you own anything other than the clothes(rags) on your back and your vanhouse.

Oh, "around the house" why didn't you say so? BAHAHAHAH! Just like you only wear your frilly panties around the house. Sure, then that's OK.

I can video a Kahala mansion and claim it's mine.

Yes a Complete & utter liar Paki
Must have a Really Tiny Dick as he has to keep posting how much £ he has & Spends  ::)
To try & make up for his inadequacy.

Has now also taken to filming inside new / refurbished homes of other People..  ::)

Dear oh dear Plonker Paki has Reached the depths of despair -
Watch the News as He’ll no Doubt be Blowing himself up.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2170 on: March 07, 2019, 10:47:58 AM »

There was a group of young people doing balancing or adagio at North Bondi. I asked this group to face the sun for the photo. Sent them the photo.

No homo.

Go to Bondi north cliffs , & try some rope climb  ;)

Must, be long drive to Bondi from your place  :-\

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2171 on: March 07, 2019, 10:51:25 AM »

No homo.

nice, reminiscent of old muscle beach in the 50's.
F

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2172 on: March 07, 2019, 11:08:07 AM »

Must have a Really Tiny Dick as he has to keep posting how much £ he has & Spends  ::)

Has now also taken to filming inside new / refurbished homes of other People..  ::)

Yes, Conker just keeps proving what a pathetic individual he is, completely oblivious to his own self-ownage.

Trying to feel better about himself by posting a photo of a shitty looking chav style pair of shoes which he believes are super expensive  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2173 on: March 07, 2019, 11:17:26 AM »

Must have a Really Tiny Dick as he has to keep posting how much £ he has & Spends  ::)

Has now also taken to filming inside new / refurbished homes of other People..  ::)

Yeh and I asked if I could borrow their shoe and take a pic of it on kitchen worktop too ::)

Try engaging your pea brain before you start typing next time. Dumb shitebag

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2174 on: March 07, 2019, 11:18:52 AM »
Yes, Conker just keeps proving what a pathetic individual he is, completely oblivious to his own self-ownage.

Trying to feel better about himself by posting a photo of a shitty looking chav style pair of shoes which he believes are super expensive  ;D

"Chavs" don't wear $800 sports shoes. "Chavs" tend to dress like poor white south africans ;)