Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344658 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2175 on: March 07, 2019, 11:31:38 AM »
Conker is a chav, and he obviously dresses and looks like one too, with his chav style shoes, trying to impress us all with how 'expensive' they are.

;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2176 on: March 07, 2019, 11:59:51 AM »
No proof he lived in the mobile home. Examine the photo of Robert's house and you will see a white panel at the end of the parking area. Could be where the basement suite is that Philip Gilkey rents.

I doubt that is Philip's vehicle. A tradesman owns that plus it seats 4 for a family.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2177 on: March 07, 2019, 12:00:25 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2178 on: March 07, 2019, 12:17:54 PM »
This may not be relative to the conversation, but Vince's triceps look pretty good here. 

because his head is photoshopped onto another man's body. Hope this helps  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2179 on: March 07, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »
lol try $800 you peasant dimwit. i can afford it and i like clothes, so why not? just because you a are stinky arse gook gypsy that lives in a camper van, doesn't mean we all have to walk around looking like tramps.

here's a vid of my kitchen half way through construction(see other youtube vid when finished) along with the other vids and pics i've posted i think that's pretty much reasonable proof i own my house. you really think a landlord is going to put a 20k kitchen in a rented property?

i think not smellius!

your turn....let's see some evidence that you own anything other than the clothes(rags) on your back and your vanhouse.

I don't know what is more retarded: paying $800 for those ugly ass sneakers or $20 grand for a kitchen like that. What a chump and a sucker you are. But more likely you are lying -- like you do about everything.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2180 on: March 07, 2019, 12:22:04 PM »
smellius, you have been brutalised on so many different levels here....your options are quickly dwindling ....

Now you've run out of ideas and are just copying what I post.

Intellectually, you're not even in my league.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2181 on: March 07, 2019, 12:25:17 PM »

Yeh and I asked if I could borrow their shoe and take a pic of it on kitchen worktop too ::)

Try engaging your pea brain before you start typing next time. Dumb shitebag

Excuse Me You Pathetic Paki
You’ve Got Typical Asian Paki Little Dick Sydrome
Having to Constantly Boast about What you have & How Much £ You got.
Go Blow yourself up - Pronto.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2182 on: March 07, 2019, 12:30:43 PM »
No proof he lived in the mobile home. Examine the photo of Robert's house and you will see a white panel at the end of the parking area. Could be where the basement suite is that Philip Gilkey rents.

I doubt that is Philip's vehicle. A tradesman owns that plus it seats 4 for a family.

Let me get this straight, in an effort to portray me as a loser you post a pic of a nice house in a beautiful part of the world but claim I don't really live there because you know the number of occupants and there just wouldn't be room for me. And that I don't own the truck because you know the occupation of the person it belongs to and that it seats four. A single person couldn't possibly buy a vehicle that seats four.

This is coming from a failed businessman whose gym went bankrupt, got nothing, lives in a converted warehouse in an industrial zone, with only a pension keeping him fat.

This "unfinished business" is destroying me.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2183 on: March 07, 2019, 12:31:53 PM »
Excuse Me You Pathetic Paki
You’ve Got Typical Asian Paki Little Dick Sydrome
Having to Constantly Boast about What you have & How Much £ You got.
Go Blow yourself up - Pronto.

World would be a better place without droopy-eyed paki Plonker.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2184 on: March 07, 2019, 12:34:37 PM »

that is a plausible theory vince. but i think it is more likely that he lives in the van. it is common for a home like that to have land attached to it, especially as it is the last house in the row.

you can see there is a child's paddling pool on the balcony so young children reside there. i very much doubt robert would want some creepy old dude such as smellius living under the same roof as his young children.

more likely the van in the adjacent plot is smellius's residence. and remember even before we knew where philip lived it had come from trusted sources that he lived in a van.

What van? That mobile home hasn't been there in years.

And how come you are unable to name this "trusted source".

How come you are ashamed to say what business you supposedly own and run?

Answer: Because you lie. Lying come as naturally to Pakis as fucking their little sister.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2185 on: March 07, 2019, 12:35:12 PM »
Well overdue
A Blind Deaf Man can see The BBC is as Baised as possible with its Leftists political correct agenda
All public £ should be stopped for them let them stand on their own.

Tick Tock.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2186 on: March 07, 2019, 12:36:39 PM »

Yes a Complete & utter liar Paki
Must have a Really Tiny Dick as he has to keep posting how much £ he has & Spends  ::)
To try & make up for his inadequacy.

Has now also taken to filming inside new / refurbished homes of other People..  ::)

Dear oh dear Plonker Paki has Reached the depths of despair -
Watch the News as He’ll no Doubt be Blowing himself up.

Tiny dick to match his tiny brain.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2187 on: March 07, 2019, 12:37:56 PM »
Yes, Conker just keeps proving what a pathetic individual he is, completely oblivious to his own self-ownage.

Trying to feel better about himself by posting a photo of a shitty looking chav style pair of shoes which he believes are super expensive  ;D

Both he and Basile have no clue how they portray themselves.

Just digging their own grave deeper and deeper.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2188 on: March 07, 2019, 12:41:21 PM »
Tiny dick to match his tiny brain.

Seriously he is Beyond Pathetic
Constantly trying to Give it The Large  ::)
Very Likely He’s got Little or Fuck All.

A Prize Paki Plonker.

And what the hell is going on with Vince B - He seems to have become completely Deranged,
Senility Setting in.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2189 on: March 07, 2019, 12:45:54 PM »

Just look at that tub of lard with the double chin who considers himself an expert in muscle building.

Look at that retarded expression. Sitting there in all his glory. He really thought that piece of crap was going to be the road to fame and riches.

Easily the most sad and tragic figure on this board. No wonder Roz despised him.
With his time here on earth not going to be long look at how he spends his remaining sad and lonely years.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2190 on: March 07, 2019, 12:47:21 PM »

i wear crocs around in the house you dimwit. here's the latest shoes i purchased, guiseppe zanotti's worth more than that van you call home! you can verify that's my kitchen from the vids i posted previously ;)

Fuck your level of desperation knows no bounds. Those garish sneakers are " worth " $7 in materials you're just the brainwashed twat who paid $800 for them. A sucker is born every minute , congrats. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2191 on: March 07, 2019, 12:48:25 PM »

Just look at that tub of lard who considers himself an expert in muscle building.

Look at that retarded expression. Sitting there in all his glory. He really thought that piece of crap was going to be the road to fame and riches.

Easily the most sad and tragic figure on this board. No wonder Roz despised him.
With his time here on earth not going to be long look at how he spends his remaining sad and lonely years.

Is That Machine a Hybrid Bastard Relation to the Terminator.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2192 on: March 07, 2019, 12:49:26 PM »
finally a hamburger worth fighting for. :D
F

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2193 on: March 07, 2019, 01:23:51 PM »
finally a hamburger worth fighting for. :D

LOL! I definitely would pull my Glock 19 to defend that one.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2194 on: March 07, 2019, 01:29:06 PM »

Really can't believe he is proud of these gay homo shoes. A zipper on the side? A fucking zipper? And he claims to have paid $800 for these queer booties.

What do you expect from a guy who wears Crocs. (Of course, only around the house -- hahaha. So even you know they are lame but still buy them because that's all you can afford).

Looking forward to more self-owning posts.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #2195 on: March 07, 2019, 02:46:09 PM »
DO YOU SEE, RON, WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHUT DOWN THE X BOARD!!!

You get ninety pages of vomit.

anyways, carry on

Love,

the Dead
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2196 on: March 07, 2019, 03:38:39 PM »
Let me get this straight, in an effort to portray me as a loser you post a pic of a nice house in a beautiful part of the world but claim I don't really live there because you know the number of occupants and there just wouldn't be room for me. And that I don't own the truck because you know the occupation of the person it belongs to and that it seats four. A single person couldn't possibly buy a vehicle that seats four.

This is coming from a failed businessman whose gym went bankrupt, got nothing, lives in a converted warehouse in an industrial zone, with only a pension keeping him fat.

This "unfinished business" is destroying me.

LOL, Philip Gilkey. You were quick to post evidence about the bus you took home after the fight. Yeah, we have buses and trains in Sydney with the same material.

I posted that you probably live in the basement of Robert Fearing's house. He has a wife, a son and a daughter. They need all three upstairs bedrooms. So where do you stay there?

You posted that you parked your car but took a bus home after the fight. Well, with your swollen hand maybe you couldn't drive. In Australia we don't call pickup trucks cars.

It would be easy to post a photo of 2 cars parked there. That Google Earth photo is years old.

By the way, Robert doesn't have any photos of you on his Facebook page. There are a couple with your father, Robert.

You have a Facebook page under part of your name but only one photo there. For a guy who is so careful about privacy you sure blew it in this thread. You posted a medical document

with the patient's full name on it. After that it was easy to find out more about you. When you posted the palms photo it merely confirmed your address.

Sometimes we can be too smart by half as they say  in Australia.

When you fought that homeless guy over the $1 burger you portrayed yourself as a loser.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2197 on: March 07, 2019, 03:52:46 PM »

Just look at that tub of lard with the double chin who considers himself an expert in muscle building.

Tub of lard, huh? LOL. That photo was taken in 2005. I have solid arms and legs. Just a bit of safety fat around my waist.

We all have limited time left on earth. Seems we are both posting on Getbig so what is your point?

You really are a sad, lonely person. Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? Do you have any children? Do you own any property?

You are the black sheep in your family. Everyone else got married and have children.

I was married for 30 years but in business with my ex for 46 years. I recall that you wanted to set up a studio there in Hawaii. Nope not

even a tanning studio. You don't have the resources to open a gym or studio. What happened to that job in the hardware store?

That Mills place is another hardware chain. Not that great for a university grad.

My biceps-supinator machine was patented. Show me any other champion bodybuilder who designed and built such a complex machine.

It is by far the best biceps machine ever built. I have made major modifications to the machine since the photo was taken.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2198 on: March 07, 2019, 05:00:26 PM »
Mr. Basile, where is the Bicep Supination Machine located? Is at the Smithsonian behind 5 feet of concrete and bullet proof glass?
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2199 on: March 07, 2019, 05:04:22 PM »
Mr. Basile, where is the Bicep Supination Machine located? Is at the Smithsonian behind 5 feet of concrete and bullet proof glass?

I bought it and it’s under lock and key in an undisclosed location.