Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344293 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2225 on: March 08, 2019, 12:10:48 AM »

Yes a Complete & utter liar Paki
Must have a Really Tiny Dick as he has to keep posting how much £ he has & Spends  ::)
To try & make up for his inadequacy.

Has now also taken to filming inside new / refurbished homes of other People..  ::)

Dear oh dear Plonker Paki has Reached the depths of despair -
Watch the News as He’ll no Doubt be Blowing himself up

And borrowing his cousins nephews shoes as well! :D
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2226 on: March 08, 2019, 12:37:58 AM »
That's why he fears you. I just hope it doesn't get to the point where you have "unfinished business" with you. LOL!

He idiotically posted yours address , so I can easily print his residential address  too + his other very personal details .

Fatso is just pushing his luck ................. ;)

He repeatedly threatens how he will rip of ribs,break arms & how he can easily catch & mince me   ... ::) this tells all about his current intelectuallity  ::)

Rozy is a fragile old lady & she mentally outclass him, can U imagine on gym equipment auction day HE GOT NOTHING (NOT a 1 $) after 46 years

of (regarding to him 'successfull business) gym business.

Other FACT is: he never ever  own gym building  , but question U about ownership ,  ::)

Just don't ask him WHY was he employed as school teacher if 'business" was so good, or WHY nobody in Australian pro-sport offer him a job.

But he endlessly brags about his fitness "expertise" , expert my ass ...............

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2227 on: March 08, 2019, 01:05:33 AM »
Attention : NEW "SAFETY FATS " nick = LAURIE2

LAURIE2 , pm me & tell me how sweet is "Safety Fat" & regarding to LAURIE 2 , he (Basil)  drinks lemonade only  ::) ::) ::)

+ LAURIE 2 is asking me : why don't U like this lovely sweet old fart .............. ::)

;D

You dumb jerk. That wasn't me or Josh but a friend. She wanted to tell you I am not a drunk.
Now I can't log on at her place because I am banned as well as her.
I have to use my phone and data. You cried to the mods and got her banned. Thanks, dickhead.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2228 on: March 08, 2019, 01:20:52 AM »
I don't know what is more retarded: paying $800 for those ugly ass sneakers or $20 grand for a kitchen like that. What a chump and a sucker you are. But more likely you are lying -- like you do about everything.

what i am supposedly lying about? you think i broke into the house twice, once when it was being renovated and once when finished and took a shoe from the wardrobe and snapped a pic of it on the kitchen worktop?

smellius you think you're being clever here but you have exposed yourself for all to see what you are in this thread. a dirty stinking tramp that has failed miserably in life. at 60 years old you have absolutely nothing to show for your wasted life....at best you rent a portion of robert fearing's house, at worst(and most likely) you live in a van in his yard.

i can afford to buy nice things for me and my family, own a nice house, take my family on luxury holidays. what do you have? your greatest luxury in life is being able to treat yourself to an extra burger when mcds is running a promotion. you have no immediate family around you and i have never heard you mention a single friend.

you can come off with all the bravado you like on here. but deep down, in reality you know the truth. you're a sad lonely old hobo, you have no close family or any friends and you own fk all. you have to do voluntary work and join chess clubs just to give your meaningless life a bit of purpose.

in summary, you're scum, philip gilkey. a speck of sh1t on the sole of my handmade italian shoe.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2229 on: March 08, 2019, 01:27:06 AM »
100 pages for this thread is way too little. Legendary thread already!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2230 on: March 08, 2019, 01:48:37 AM »

You dumb jerk. That wasn't me or Josh but a friend. She wanted to tell you I am not a drunk.
I have to use my phone and data. You cried to the mods and got her banned. Thanks, dickhead.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

But on your pension you can easily (don't U  ::)) afford $ 0.50 + on your phone bill  ;D (remember: U a wealthy businessman)

;D
 ;D
 ;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2231 on: March 08, 2019, 01:50:01 AM »
you should've kept that military haircut.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2232 on: March 08, 2019, 02:14:10 AM »

i can afford to buy nice things for me and my family, own a nice house in Tottenham, take my family on luxury holidays. what do you have?

8)

Like "luxury" trip to Bulgaria  ::), why not taking them to Bora Bora or Hamilton Island in Australia ........................ ... ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2233 on: March 08, 2019, 03:11:55 AM »

Like "luxury" trip to Bulgaria  ::), why not taking them to Bora Bora or Hamilton Island in Australia ........................ ... ;D

He's not allowed to visit Australia and many countries due to his criminal record, they won't even let him on the plane.

When the UK leaves the EU it will be even worse  :'(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2234 on: March 08, 2019, 03:25:13 AM »
He's not allowed to visit Australia and many countries due to his criminal record, they won't even let him on the plane.

When the UK leaves the EU it will be even worse  :'(

Canada could be his new home, they love muslim terrorist   >:(

Civil war will erupt in U.K. !

"Sad" day today, Basil is in knockout & his muslim buddy can't travel to Bora Bora  :'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2235 on: March 08, 2019, 04:34:50 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2236 on: March 08, 2019, 06:07:25 AM »
Wtf! I am banned and not banned at the same time.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2237 on: March 08, 2019, 11:00:04 AM »

Poor baby. You have to use your phone data. Can't afford an unlimited plan. And you bust on me for using my friend's wifi to keep mine hidden from forums with his permission and costs him nothing.

More self-ownage fatso.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2238 on: March 08, 2019, 11:07:00 AM »

what i am supposedly lying about? you think i broke into the house twice, once when it was being renovated and once when finished and took a shoe from the wardrobe and snapped a pic of it on the kitchen worktop?

smellius you think you're being clever here but you have exposed yourself for all to see what you are in this thread. a dirty stinking tramp that has failed miserably in life. at 60 years old you have absolutely nothing to show for your wasted life....at best you rent a portion of robert fearing's house, at worst(and most likely) you live in a van in his yard.

i can afford to buy nice things for me and my family, own a nice house, take my family on luxury holidays. what do you have? your greatest luxury in life is being able to treat yourself to an extra burger when mcds is running a promotion. you have no immediate family around you and i have never heard you mention a single friend.

you can come off with all the bravado you like on here. but deep down, in reality you know the truth. you're a sad lonely old hobo, you have no close family or any friends and you own fk all. you have to do voluntary work and join chess clubs just to give your meaningless life a bit of purpose.

in summary, you're scum, philip gilkey. a speck of sh1t on the sole of my handmade italian shoe.

Once again you missed the point. I try to talk down to you hoping it will make it easier for you to no avail. It doesn't matter if you are telling the truth. That just means you are a chump and a sucker for paying $800 for those zipper booties and 20 grand for a kitchen like that.

You post shit like that hoping to impress but always fail. You just become more of a laughing stock.

"Italian" zipper booties for $800. Lol! What a chump.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #2239 on: March 08, 2019, 11:34:18 AM »
let's continue the discussion, gentlemen, but let us now follow all the Getbig rules.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #2240 on: March 08, 2019, 11:43:26 AM »
::sigh::

You gotta get SOMETHING else going on in your life other than Getbig.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2241 on: March 08, 2019, 11:48:06 AM »
Couldn't the mods have just cleaned up the handful of offending posts from Conker and Vince in the other thread?

???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2242 on: March 08, 2019, 11:54:38 AM »
let's continue the discussion, gentlemen, but let us now follow all the Getbig rules.

Agree, anyone who threatens other members should be booted by GB's Deportation Department  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2243 on: March 08, 2019, 11:55:29 AM »
Can't get the thread to 100 pages if we're following the (new feminist) rules :(

IT'S NOT GETBIG ANYMORE!
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2244 on: March 08, 2019, 11:55:41 AM »
"...just as I was about to bite into this delicious benis suddenly a homeless guy taunts me with his unwrapped burger... "

Don King should have promoted this fight.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2245 on: March 08, 2019, 11:55:51 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2246 on: March 08, 2019, 11:56:44 AM »
"...just as I was about to bite into this delicious benis suddenly a homeless guy taunts me with his unwrapped burger... "

Don King should have promoted this fight.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2247 on: March 08, 2019, 12:08:37 PM »

Beautiful American architecture  :) in Hawaii .

Aloha Hawaii  8)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2248 on: March 08, 2019, 12:19:48 PM »
Phil vs. Bum wont top this one though if video ever comes out. Girl's my hero...

40 year old meth-cracker is a douche...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2249 on: March 08, 2019, 12:20:23 PM »
Can't get the thread to 100 pages if we're following the (new feminist) rules :(

IT'S NOT GETBIG ANYMORE!

(just look what's happen to Deutschland in the last 4 years  >:()