Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344688 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2600 on: June 30, 2019, 12:15:27 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2601 on: June 30, 2019, 12:17:20 PM »

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #2602 on: June 30, 2019, 12:30:25 PM »
You need to look up the definition of puberty.

You've had my pic as your avi long before this subject. Didn't notice me before? I'm, ok.

As always, you once again prove yourself not to be very intelligent person. But I understand. It's genetic.

Nope. Just checked my dms from the people that were laughing at you and dm'ing me during that time. I changed my profile pic to your monstrous mug on January 18,2016 and the pedolust thread took place in July of 2015. Never noticed your posts before and only interacted with you afterwards as a result of that thread.

Edit: completely took out my response back to you. Through my interactions with you on here, you are like Prime in that logic is foreign to you and not worth the time debating you.

... or, considering you chose to edit your post to say you edited it because I'm not worth responding to (as opposed to deleting it or just  not posting it in the first place), there's a super-strong chance that logic just isn't your strong suit.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2603 on: June 30, 2019, 12:59:29 PM »

... or, considering you chose to edit your post to say you edited it because I'm not worth responding to (as opposed to deleting it or just  not posting it in the first place), there's a super-strong chance that logic just isn't your strong suit.
Just like Prime. You cemented my view on you and don't even know it.

0 for 3 on reading someone's post completely or (more likely the case) 3 for 3 on having major issues understanding the words in front of your eyes.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #2604 on: June 30, 2019, 01:13:02 PM »
Just like Prime. You cemented my view on you and don't even know it.

0 for 3 on reading someone's post completely or (more likely the case) 3 for 3 on having major issues understanding the words in front of your eyes.

I understood your words just fine, they  just coalesced into a poor argument that was devoid of thought.  I guess you can spend another few posts "not debating with me"  to shore up your point.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2605 on: June 30, 2019, 01:52:46 PM »
That's the problem within it's self. This statement , along with your others makes you suspect. So when people post links to your Youtube page and it's " dancemoms " and " lolicandy " people start to wonder.

So, you believe it's still not consent, not a voluntary act, on her part even though the coach was unconscious? OK. We just see things differently. I still don't understand the connection with me being a suspect pedophile. Lusting after prepubescent children.

Anyway, you still ignored my question. Obviously, you don't have to answer anything if you don't want to, that's that. I just want to make sure that you did read my question and that you just don't want to answer it. I just need clarification because first, you said that a teenager by definition cannot consent, apparently even when the partner is unconscious, but they can consent when it's another teenager.

Thank you for your patience in trying to explain these concepts to me. We all have varying degrees of intellectual and cognitive abilities and some, such as myself, need a bit more guidance and hand holding if you will. So if you can indulge me a bit more and clarify what you believe.

You explicitly implied that a teenager can consent to another teenager but not to an adult. I defined an adult in this context as being a non teenager which starts at the age of twenty which you did not dispute. So my question is: if a teenage can consent to sex with another teenager up to the age of 19, what happens to that ability, that exercise of free will, that decision making process when their partner turns 20?
And does this also apply to boys?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2606 on: June 30, 2019, 02:17:47 PM »
So, you believe it's still not consent, not a voluntary act, on her part even though the coach was unconscious? OK. We just see things differently. I still don't understand the connection with me being a suspect pedophile. Lusting after prepubescent children.

Anyway, you still ignored my question. Obviously, you don't have to answer anything if you don't want to, that's that. I just want to make sure that you did read my question and that you just don't want to answer it. I just need clarification because first, you said that a teenager by definition cannot consent, apparently even when the partner is unconscious, but they can consent when it's another teenager.

NOT about me sport. this is about YOU, nice try though.  ::) You're a disgusting human being because you think a 13 year old child can consent to sex with a grown man. I don't give a fuck who agrees with you, they're just as morally repugnant as you are. And you're God-damned right we see things differently.  One of us has a history of saying disturbing things about underage girls and the other doesn't. I never called you pedophile I said you were suspect not of that but suspect of being morally bankrupt trying to differentiate between pedophiles having sex with prepubescent children and YOU who thinks fuck it once they hit puberty off bets are off.   ::)

Your question was answered dummy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2607 on: June 30, 2019, 07:32:53 PM »
If a teenager 13/14/15 Etc can consent to having sex with another teenager of the same age
Clearly they can consent to having sex with an older man - it’s ridiculous to say otherwise.

Only point is It’s Morally Wrong for the older Man to partake / act on that consent
It falls upon him to Refuse & Walk Away - Knowing it is Wrong To Take Advantage of the
Young teenagers Consent.

Her Consent to an older Man Doesn’t Make it Right for the Older Man
He most definitely is in the Wrong & can’t be Defended for his Actions.

As an older Man sex with a young under age girl Is Wrong - End Of.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2608 on: June 30, 2019, 07:35:19 PM »
NOT about me sport. this is about YOU, nice try though.  ::) You're a disgusting human being because you think a 13 year old child can consent to sex with a grown man. I don't give a fuck who agrees with you, they're just as morally repugnant as you are. And you're God-damned right we see things differently.  One of us has a history of saying disturbing things about underage girls and the other doesn't. I never called you pedophile I said you were suspect not of that but suspect of being morally bankrupt trying to differentiate between pedophiles having sex with prepubescent children and YOU who thinks fuck it once they hit puberty off bets are off.   ::)

Your question was answered dummy.

No, you didn't answer my question. It was a very
clear, specific, and direct inquiry that merits a clear, specific and direct answer. But it's obvious why you don't want to directly address it which is an answer in itself.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2609 on: June 30, 2019, 07:45:37 PM »
He isn't broke, he even gave away burgers for FREE to the poor outside McD!

A model citizen!

Last week Aussie McD was flooding market with $1 big burgers ............. :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2610 on: June 30, 2019, 11:38:14 PM »
If a teenager 13/14/15 Etc can consent to having sex with another teenager of the same age
Clearly they can consent to having sex with an older man - it’s ridiculous to say otherwise.

Only point is It’s Morally Wrong for the older Man to partake / act on that consent
It falls upon him to Refuse & Walk Away - Knowing it is Wrong To Take Advantage of the
Young teenagers Consent.

If only I could express my thoughts so clearly and concisely. I think I often muddle the issue by being so verbose and wordy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2611 on: June 30, 2019, 11:39:39 PM »
Last week Aussie McD was flooding market with $1 big burgers ............. :-\

A trip Down Under is sounding even more enticing.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2612 on: July 01, 2019, 12:05:17 AM »
A trip Down Under is sounding even more enticing.

Mr.Pellius ,I would like to buy U A 2-3 juicy burgers  :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2613 on: July 01, 2019, 02:04:01 AM »
Yes, Pellius deserves all the Burgers possible for helping the Hawaiian community!

Let us send him 100.000 Burgers to help feed them!
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2614 on: July 01, 2019, 02:54:19 AM »
Mr.Pellius ,I would like to buy U A 2-3 juicy burgers  :)

47th Block of Kamehameha Hwy. White Van on the Makai side.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2615 on: July 01, 2019, 03:38:19 AM »

Young teenagers Consent.

I agree with everything you've said. However this is why pellius is a morally repugnant asshole. He condoned what the older guy did and lamented we would've all be so pure in stopping the 13 year old girl , went to to say he felt bad for the guy because he went to jail  ::) among his other comments on the subject , especially sexually harassing an underage coworker , Yeah fuck him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2616 on: July 03, 2019, 12:13:56 PM »
Awwwwww Pellius went full retard and cried to the mods and had shit deleted  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks for the meltdown Uncle Creepy

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2617 on: July 03, 2019, 12:32:23 PM »
Awwwwww Pellius went full retard and cried to the mods and had shit deleted  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks for the meltdown Uncle Creepy

Another lie. Prove your claim or delete your account, you creepy stalker.

I give the mods full permission to openly state if  I had contacted them to censor this thread.

I think the mod should just state openly if they censored it themselves or someone else reported it. I'm sick of these cowardly lies.

ND, proving once again what a cowardly pussy he is one post at a time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2618 on: July 03, 2019, 12:39:31 PM »
Another lie. Prove your claim or delete your account, you creepy stalker.

I give the mods full permission to openly state if  I had contacted them to censor this thread.

I think the mod should just state openly if they censored it themselves or someone else reported it. I'm sick of these cowardly lies.

ND, proving once again what a cowardly pussy he is one post at a time.

;D

Thanks for playing creepy deviant  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2619 on: July 03, 2019, 01:02:24 PM »
I agree with everything you've said.However this is why pellius is a morally repugnant asshole. He condoned what the older guy did and lamented we would've all be so pure in stopping the 13 year old girl , went to to say he felt bad for the guy because he went to jail  ::) among his other comments on the subject , especially sexually harassing an underage coworker , Yeah fuck him.

Finally you admit you were wrong when you claimed teenagers can't consent to sex.

Your fascination with this subject and with me gets clearer with every post.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2620 on: July 03, 2019, 01:03:25 PM »
Pellius remember this gem? Asking if a guys 8 year old daughter is hot  :-X These are YOUR words you creepy fucking loser.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2621 on: July 03, 2019, 01:05:14 PM »
Finally you admit you were wrong when you claimed teenagers can't consent to sex.

Your fascination with this subject and with me gets clearer with every post.

What was that Uncle Creepy.

YOUR words  ;)  :-\  :-X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2622 on: July 03, 2019, 01:09:18 PM »

;D

Thanks for playing creepy deviant  ;)

Lol. Caught in a lie and now acting like it was all in the plan. When you have to resort to that same old gorilla pic the admission of defeat is clear. No argument left.

Thanks for exposing yourself.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2623 on: July 03, 2019, 01:18:07 PM »
Lol. Caught in a lie and now acting like it was all in the plan. When you have to resort to that same old gorilla pic the admission of defeat is clear. No argument left.

Thanks for exposing yourself.

Argument? There was NEVER any " argument " there was ME exposing YOU for the creepy amoral asshole you are. I searched through every single one of your posts and NOT once did I find a post about , love , relationships , marriage , affection , adult women . What I did find was a very disturbing pattern of comments on underage girls and that's why we're here. Asking a guy if his 8 year old daughter is hot  :-X :-X :-X YOUR words , lets entertain it's lockerroom human. Sorry sport I don't know of anyone who " jokes " about this type of shit. Your post history makes one raise an eyebrow. Many truths are said in jest.

YOUR words scumbag own them and you will NOT escape them  :-X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2624 on: July 03, 2019, 01:21:43 PM »
What was that Uncle Creepy.

YOUR words  ;)  :-\  :-X

The fact that you only post screen shots shows your dishonesty. Notice I always post using the quote function which is easier than screen shots so that one can easily click on the link and read the context of the quote in the thread used.

You go through the trouble of taking screen shots knowing that nobody is going to sift through my post history to pinpoint the date and location of the thread. You do what the fake media does just cherry picking quotes without context.

You are doing a very evil thing. Trying to destroy the character of a man who was raised and lives trying to be a good and decent man actually doing things in real life to make the world a better place and portraying me as being about the worse thing a man can be.

I know you don't believe, which why you are what you are, but you will have to answer for this, as well as all the other disgusting and evil things you have done in your life.

Pity the fool who thinks everything around us just appeared out of nothing.