Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344036 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2575 on: June 30, 2019, 12:13:10 AM »

??? This post is ridiculous. Legally, children are, by and large,  held to a much lower standard when it comes to being held accountable for their actions. Precisely because they don't have the same capabilities and perspective as older people, even people who are just over the line of 20. Even then, the specific thing pedolust defended against wasn't even just that kids should be held responsible for their actions. It was that adults SHOULDN'T be held responsible for their actions against kids because those adults fell under the influence of wily kids. When have you ever heard of an adult being let off because they were manipulated by a child criminal mastermind? It happens with child criminals.

No, you are wrong and just told a blatant lie.

I believe a person is responsible for ALL of their behavior, sexual or otherwise.

It is well known and well documented that child have made false allegations of sexual abuse and molestation for various reasons.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Educate yourself before stating your opinion and speculations as fact.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2576 on: June 30, 2019, 12:15:47 AM »

I believe a person is responsible for ALL of their behavior, sexual or otherwise.

It is well known and well documented that child have made false allegations of sexual abuse and molestation for various reasons.

Educate yourself before stating you opinion and speculations as fact.

What if a 12 year old approached you while you were eating a 4 sack of whitey's with his erect cock hanging out from his bermuda style jams?  Assume  he was very aggressive in wanting at one of your burgers and his erect cock made not so incidental contact with your person.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2577 on: June 30, 2019, 12:29:17 AM »
Pellius taking hits from hobos and internet warriors. He gets up and declares he in innocent of all charges!

Ah, the most ridiculed and mocked fatso on this board comes out of hiding. You follow every one of my post hoping for an opportunity to take care of some, as you put it, "unfinished business". LOL. Coming from someone that literally is finished in life. A complete and utter failure. Business went bankrupt, living in squalor, no friends, fat and miserable whose only meaning now is trying to even the score with someone who so abjectly humiliated you.

This never gets old:

I have muscular, strong arms and an excellent grip. I would have no trouble breaking an arm of most men.

Thus, people leave me alone. Well, except on Getbig!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2578 on: June 30, 2019, 12:48:31 AM »
Philip Gilkey, you really are a lowlife.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2579 on: June 30, 2019, 12:55:38 AM »

He ran you off once, are you trying for seconds?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #2580 on: June 30, 2019, 12:59:18 AM »

Educate yourself before stating your opinion and speculations as fact.

Where did I lie? In the original pedolust thread, you said that your security guard friends didn't deserve to go to jail because the 12 or 13-year old seductress was the one who was to blame. What am I misrepresenting? What words am I putting in your mouth.

Whether or not children have made false allegations of abuse has nothing to do with the examples you used, I used or the other poster used. No court would consider it a credible defense if an adult blamed a child for enticing him into an armed robbery or a drug-deal. It is unfortunate but understandable when a child falls under the negative influence of an adult. There is no good excuse for an adult not being able to resist the influence of a child.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2581 on: June 30, 2019, 01:20:27 AM »
Pellius errs by posting too much personal info. ND and others use his words to expose him. Gilkey keeps posting ‘explanations’ and excuses but some mud sticks.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: June 30, 2019, 01:27:32 AM »
Where did I lie? In the original pedolust thread, you said that your security guard friends didn't deserve to go to jail because the 12 or 13-year old seductress was the one who was to blame. What am I misrepresenting? What words am I putting in your mouth.

Whether or not children have made false allegations of abuse has nothing to do with the examples you used, I used or the other poster used. No court would consider it a credible defense if an adult blamed a child for enticing him into an armed robbery or a drug-deal. It is unfortunate but understandable when a child falls under the negative influence of an adult. There is no good excuse for an adult not being able to resist the influence of a child.

No, I did not you liar. You are just projecting your perspective base on your agenda. The whole issue started because people felt I should have reported what someone said to me regarding the behavior of other men I didn't know or witness.

And recall that this all started on me commenting on a policy adopted by a school district of giving 10-year-old girls birth control which sounds like a tacit admission that they will be having sex which I thought was morally reprehensible but strangely caused zero outrage with the moral police here.

But I get it. I've hurt your feelings in the past and you don't like me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2583 on: June 30, 2019, 01:34:36 AM »
Pellius errs by posting too much personal info. ND and others use his words to expose him. Gilkey keeps posting ‘explanations’ and excuses but some mud sticks.  

Too much personal information? Really? I err? You have my information. Josh has my information. Now what?

Exactly. Just like Coach and Josh have a lot of their personal lives on this board as well as a lot of enemies but so what? What is anybody going to do? Coach has many times given the exact time and place where he will be and how many takers has he gotten? Zero. Just like you. You aren't going to do shit because you can't do shit.

You are still the most ridiculed, mocked fatso on this board. Nobody respects you. And you're just a pathetic sad clown that people just want to go away.

Maybe I might take a vacation to Australia and check out the surf there. Then you will have a face to face opportunity to take care of any "unfinished business" you have with me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2584 on: June 30, 2019, 01:40:07 AM »

Typical fatso Basile. Starts shits and then cries like a bitch when he gets owned.

And you are so proud that you know my name and use it because you think it bothers me. Newsflash: I get called my name every day. I'm used to it.

My name is Philip Gilkey, Philip Gilkey, Philip Gilkey, Philip Gilkey, Philip Gilkey, Philip Gilkey...

But you can call me "Phil".

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2585 on: June 30, 2019, 01:53:02 AM »
Philip Gilkey would kick Vincenzo Basile into oblivion if he ever was trying to snag one of Phils Quarter Pounders!
Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2586 on: June 30, 2019, 01:58:29 AM »
Gilkey has been exposed in this thread. No amount of diverting attention away from himself saves his sorry ass.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #2587 on: June 30, 2019, 02:09:35 AM »
Ah, the most ridiculed and mocked fatso on this board comes out of hiding. You follow every one of my post hoping for an opportunity to take care of some, as you put it, "unfinished business". LOL. Coming from someone that literally is finished in life. A complete and utter failure. Business went bankrupt, living in squalor, no friends, fat and miserable whose only meaning now is trying to even the score with someone who so abjectly humiliated you.

This never gets old:

You’re broke as fuck and eat from the McDonald’s dollar menu on a daily basis you creep. The only money you do have is from working part time at a hardware store in a back brace and live rent free with family. Yeah, it’s totally normal for a fucking degenerate boomer like yourself to watch little girls covered in make up and perform sexualized dance routines. You like dance moms but it’s just a coincidence that you’re subscribed to a channel with loli in the title. It’s your niece...fuck outta here. Only these dumb fucking low info boomers here believe this horse shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2588 on: June 30, 2019, 02:18:23 AM »
You’re broke as fuck and eat from the McDonald’s dollar menu on a daily basis you creep. The only money you do have is from working part time at a hardware store in a back brace and live rent free with family. Yeah, it’s totally normal for a fucking degenerate boomer like yourself to watch little girls covered in make up and perform sexualized dance routines. You like dance moms but it’s just a coincidence that you’re subscribed to a channel with loli in the title. It’s your niece...fuck outta here. Only these dumb fucking low info boomers here believe this horse shit.

He isn't broke, he even gave away burgers for FREE to the poor outside McD!

A model citizen!
Q

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2589 on: June 30, 2019, 03:51:16 AM »

??? This post is ridiculous. Legally, children are, by and large,  held to a much lower standard when it comes to being held accountable for their actions. Precisely because they don't have the same capabilities and perspective as older people, even people who are just over the line of 20. Even then, the specific thing pedolust defended against wasn't even just that kids should be held responsible for their actions. It was that adults SHOULDN'T be held responsible for their actions against kids because those adults fell under the influence of wily kids. When have you ever heard of an adult being let off because they were manipulated by a child criminal mastermind? It happens with child criminals.

Notice the words "uncoerced"? No one is talking about legality or your argument would already be lost as there are different ages in many areas for legal consent (that doesn't make it moral in any fashion).

Again, for the third time, do you believe that a teenager should not be held to account for actions that they participate in? Do you believe that if they walk up to a 30 year old and say, "I want to shoot my grandma in the face so I can take her money." The 30 year old says,"Ok, let's do it.". They go and do it. The "adult" is the only one bearing responsibility and that teenager did not know what they were doing?

According to your post you (at least) legally believe that the teen should bear some responsibility (or are you disagreeing with that)? If that is the case, why does it stop when it comes to this particular matter? Why are they suddenly braindead?

Or are you wanting to raise the age up to 20 now before they know right and wrong?

You pretty much skimmed my post in eagerness to make a point that answered nothing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2590 on: June 30, 2019, 04:07:46 AM »
Also, do not conflate the notion that because one believes that a certain reality exist that therefore they approve of it.

I have stated unequivocally that I do not believe or condone teenagers having sex period. I practice this in my own life as did my brothers and sisters. I know many will laugh and say, "How do you know?".

I know, base on the rules and restrictions place on us and, more importantly, our upbringing. I have a 24 year old niece who is a civil engineer and has had a boyfriend for the last year. She will not even allow him to kiss her until they are married. I'm pretty sure she is not having sex or did when she was a teenager.

They met while on their mission to Japan for our church.

This is YOUR comment on the subject. It's black & white and in context. It clearly states you think a 13 year old CHILD can & did consent to sex with a grown man. You can amend your original statement now all you'd like , however you can't escape this statement. Your words...

I would call it consent on her part  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2591 on: June 30, 2019, 05:31:34 AM »
Did someone say "exposed"?

Pathetic photoshops, Philip. You are as vulgar as your posts here.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2592 on: June 30, 2019, 05:39:47 AM »
It's up there with your old man asking you if jerked the guy you were training off. 

Hahahahha

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #2593 on: June 30, 2019, 08:53:31 AM »
No, I did not you liar. You are just projecting your perspective base on your agenda. The whole issue started because people felt I should have reported what someone said to me regarding the behavior of other men I didn't know or witness.

And recall that this all started on me commenting on a policy adopted by a school district of giving 10-year-old girls birth control which sounds like a tacit admission that they will be having sex which I thought was morally reprehensible but strangely caused zero outrage with the moral police here.

But I get it. I've hurt your feelings in the past and you don't like me.

Save it. My only agenda is the truth. Yours, apparently, is trying to re-write history. You made that argument multiple times, along with the fact that puberty proves young girls' bodies are ready for sex. It wasn't just an awkward one-off statement that people took out of context. You repeated  these things over and over throughout that thead. Your leathery old corpse may have hurt my eyes, but your posts don't have the ability to hurt my feelings. I actually don't think I ever responded or noticed anything you posted before that bizarro pedolust thread.

Notice the words "uncoerced"? No one is talking about legality or your argument would already be lost as there are different ages in many areas for legal consent (that doesn't make it moral in any fashion).

Again, for the third time, do you believe that a teenager should not be held to account for actions that they participate in? Do you believe that if they walk up to a 30 year old and say, "I want to shoot my grandma in the face so I can take her money." The 30 year old says,"Ok, let's do it.". They go and do it. The "adult" is the only one bearing responsibility and that teenager did not know what they were doing?

According to your post you (at least) legally believe that the teen should bear some responsibility (or are you disagreeing with that)? If that is the case, why does it stop when it comes to this particular matter? Why are they suddenly braindead?

Or are you wanting to raise the age up to 20 now before they know right and wrong?

You pretty much skimmed my post in eagerness to make a point that answered nothing.

You seriously don't see the differences between these crimes?

You honestly don't see how the nature of the crimes is different, as there is a third SEPARATE victim with a murder? A child who "participates" in their own sexual assault may not even realize the damage it's caused them  until years later.

You make the distinction that even if a predatory sexual relationship is legal that doesn't make it moral, yet you still want to pretend you aren't aware of the factors that make it morally dubious?  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2594 on: June 30, 2019, 09:53:55 AM »
This is YOUR comment on the subject. It's black & white and in context. It clearly states you think a 13 year old CHILD can & did consent to sex with a grown man. You can amend your original statement now all you'd like , however you can't escape this statement. Your words...

I would call it consent on her part  ::)

Yes, I would call that consent.

Now will you answer/clarify my question.

If you can't or don't want to I understand.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2595 on: June 30, 2019, 10:06:21 AM »

Save it. My only agenda is the truth. Yours, apparently, is trying to re-write history. You made that argument multiple times, along with the fact that puberty proves young girls' bodies are ready for sex. It wasn't just an awkward one-off statement that people took out of context. You repeated  these things over and over throughout that thead. Your leathery old corpse may have hurt my eyes, but your posts don't have the ability to hurt my feelings. I actually don't think I ever responded or noticed anything you posted before that bizarro pedolust thread.

You honestly don't see how the nature of the crimes is different, as there is a third SEPARATE victim with a murder? A child who "participates" in their own sexual assault may not even realize the damage it's caused them  until years later.

You make the distinction that even if a predatory sexual relationship is legal that doesn't make it moral, yet you still want to pretend you aren't aware of the factors that make it morally dubious?  ::)

You need to look up the definition of puberty.

You've had my pic as your avi long before this subject. Didn't notice me before? Um, ok.

As always, you once again prove yourself not to be very intelligent person. But I understand. It's genetic.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2596 on: June 30, 2019, 10:34:59 AM »

You honestly don't see how the nature of the crimes is different, as there is a third SEPARATE victim with a murder? A child who "participates" in their own sexual assault may not even realize the damage it's caused them  until years later.

You make the distinction that even if a predatory sexual relationship is legal that doesn't make it moral, yet you still want to pretend you aren't aware of the factors that make it morally dubious?  ::)

Edit: completely took out my response back to you. Through my interactions with you on here, you are like Prime in that logic is foreign to you and not worth the time debating you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2597 on: June 30, 2019, 11:51:12 AM »
Yes, I would call that consent.

Now will you answer/clarify my question.

If you can't or don't want to I understand.

That's the problem within it's self. This statement , along with your others makes you suspect. So when people post links to your Youtube page and it's " dancemoms " and " lolicandy " people start to wonder.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2598 on: June 30, 2019, 12:07:08 PM »

Pellius has a substantial holding of Raytheon stocks.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2599 on: June 30, 2019, 12:14:34 PM »