Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344365 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2725 on: July 06, 2019, 11:54:14 AM »
I agree , when I was 15 years old I had a very traumatic experience , my very attractive 25 years old neighbor asked me if I could help her to move some furniture,I said yeah no problem ,after moving a couch and a tv stand we sat down and started talking about sports , family.......  then she started talking about sex , she asked me about my favorite sex position ..............etc , I started thinking this can't  be happening to me, she made me feel very uncomfortable , but I answered anyways , long story short ,she raped me  ,not once but twice, I left her house with the biggest smile pain in my heart , I was afraid to tell this to my parents but I told this to all my friends , the weird part is that she invited me over to her place many times and even knowing that I was going to get raped I kept coming back for more , when she moved to a different state   I was very sad happy because I  knew it wasn't going to happen again.
I'm currently in counseling ,  on pills for depression. I can't fall asleep at night without the TV on , I know things will get better and eventually I will be able to live a normal life again, but right now it is hard. very hard.

Now that's hilarious. But ND never answered the question if the same principle applies to boys. Can boys, as a teenager, consent to sex with an adult?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2726 on: July 06, 2019, 11:59:15 AM »
Pellius using his gimmick to compliment himself  ;D you can't make this shit up

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=360502.msg5098294#msg5098294

Pellius using his gimmick to say people are ' owned '  ;D just like this tread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=359670.msg5090927#msg5090927

Pellius using his gimmick again to bad mouth plonker

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=651490.msg9158926#msg9158926

Pellius again gets his gimmick to come out of a 5 year hiatus to bad mouth plonker

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=651436.msg9157592#msg9157592

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=513068.msg7255090#msg7255090

Before that last post he didn't post for 5 years lol Definitely Pellius' gimmick , kissing gh15's ass , talking about BJJ , talking about gear ,  sarcafago was 100% correct on this. posts the same times at day

Pellius just when I didn't think you could sink any lower  :o  ;)

LMAO!

Now ND has found a new victim to search through his post history. No one can possibly agree with me without being a gimmick or rape apologist.

But no, he doesn't take this seriously. He isn't obsessed with me. Proven in black and white using MY WORDS that he twisted and misrepresented my views. Just lying that I found an 8 year old hot. That he can't get around and is desperately trying to cover it up.

ND, just when you think he couldn't sink any lower.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2727 on: July 06, 2019, 12:00:59 PM »
Now that's hilarious. But ND never answered the question if the same principle applies to boys. Can boys, as a teenager, consent to sex with an adult?

Hilarious? you dusting off your gimmick after 5 years to rally to your cause LMMFAO Pellius you feel stupid? Because you sure fucking look it.  ;)

che called you a pedophile , where is your faux outrage? Where is the posts decrying him slandering you?  ;) I never called you that. Your buddy did.  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2728 on: July 06, 2019, 12:03:25 PM »
Did he nail it with this comment too?  ;)

Again, searching obsessively through posts trying to "own" me. You just can't help yourself. I occupy your mind 24/7. Your whole life right now revolves around me and this thread. It's too late, creep. You've been exposed for all to see.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2729 on: July 06, 2019, 12:03:30 PM »
LMAO!

Now ND has found a new victim to search through his post history. No one can possibly agree with me without being a gimmick or rape apologist.

But no, he doesn't take this seriously. He isn't obsessed with me. Proven in black and white using MY WORDS that he twisted and misrepresented my views. Just lying that I found an 8 year old hot. That he can't get around and is desperately trying to cover it up.

ND, just when you think he couldn't sink any lower.

Outed as your gimmick. You like apples? how do you like those apples?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2730 on: July 06, 2019, 12:07:46 PM »
Again, searching obsessively through posts trying to "own" me. You just can't help yourself. I occupy your mind 24/7. Your whole life right now revolves around me and this thread. It's too late, creep. You've been exposed for all to see.

You own yourself. Dusting off your gimmick after 5 years to rally to your cause.  ;D All I do it provide quotes and watch you melt  8)

You wanted to go here and here we are  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2731 on: July 06, 2019, 12:12:04 PM »
Fuckers deleting my funny memes? WTF?  ???  ::)

Pelluis  :'( to the mods or gimmick che looking out for his pedo friend. Happy now? I changed the name.

ND's nervous breakdown reaching a whole new level.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2732 on: July 06, 2019, 12:14:56 PM »
ND's nervous breakdown reaching a whole new level.

I love there part where you had your gimmick complimenting you  ::) You're such a creepy fucking loser. When are you doing to be chastising che for calling you a pedophile?  ???  ;) Your buddy

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2733 on: July 06, 2019, 12:16:16 PM »
Please do not use Pellius' real name in this thread.  If his probation officer got wind of this thread, he'd be finished.   :-\

Yes, don't use the name Phil Gilkey. He said that teenagers have the ability to consent to sex.

Jail time for sure.

So Twaddle, you're a fair and unbiased man, did ND misrepresent my words to portray me as saying something I did not?

Sincerely,

Philip Gilkey

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2734 on: July 06, 2019, 12:23:16 PM »
Hilarious? you dusting off your gimmick after 5 years to rally to your cause LMMFAO Pellius you feel stupid? Because you sure fucking look it.  ;)

che called you a pedophile , where is your faux outrage? Where is the posts decrying him slandering you?  ;) I never called you that. Your buddy did.  ;)

Your nervous breakdown is turning you into a child crying, "What about Che? He called you a pedo. I didn't. He's the bad guy, not me. Go after him. Leave me alone. Please leave me alone. Boo hoo hoo."

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2735 on: July 06, 2019, 12:27:11 PM »
Your nervous breakdown is turning you into a child crying, "What about Che? He called you a pedo. I didn't. He's the bad guy, not me. Go after him. Leave me alone. Please leave me alone. Boo hoo hoo."

Nope just pointing out your hypocrisy that's all , along with your deviant behavior and you being reduced to using a gimmick to rally to your cause because you fell flat on your face. You should have just let it go Philip  ;) Waiting for you to cry about che calling you a pedophile , oh he's your buddy , 2 rape apologists no waiting.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2736 on: July 06, 2019, 12:38:44 PM »
Philip what you?  ;) or is it luvvsuNOT  ;D Like Groink , Like Pumpster , Like Plonker , Like che , Like Epic Alien , etc you're in good company  8)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2737 on: July 06, 2019, 12:55:57 PM »
Yes, don't use the name Phil Gilkey. He said that teenagers have the ability to consent to sex.

Jail time for sure.

So Twaddle, you're a fair and unbiased man, did ND misrepresent my words to portray me as saying something I did not?

Sincerely,

Philip Gilkey

I have no idea if your words are misrepresented or not.  I really don't care about the matter enough to look into it that far.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2738 on: July 06, 2019, 12:59:06 PM »
Outed as your gimmick. You like apples? how do you like those apples?  ;)

Me outed? OK.

But I don't blame for trying change the subject. You've been exposed as a lying piece of shit and now your desperation is off the charts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2739 on: July 06, 2019, 01:02:40 PM »
Nope just pointing out your hypocrisy that's all , along with your deviant behavior and you being reduced to using a gimmick to rally to your cause because you fell flat on your face. You should have just let it go Philip  ;) Waiting for you to cry about che calling you a pedophile , oh he's your buddy , 2 rape apologists no waiting.

I don't need any gimmick to "rally my cause". It's already there for all to see.

And, no, trying to get me focus on someone else isn't going to work. You came after me now you're going to have to deal with me. And you're not doing too well at that. Still, frantically going through other people's posts and denying the obvious.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2740 on: July 06, 2019, 01:11:53 PM »
I have no idea if your words are misrepresented or not.  I really don't care about the matter enough to look into it that far.  

Of course, so you read the thread go through my account but don't bother to read the context in which my words were used.

OK, just double checking to see if you are an honest man

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2741 on: July 06, 2019, 01:12:31 PM »
I don't need any gimmick to "really my cause". It's already there for all to see.

And, no, trying to get me focus on the isn't going to work. You came after me now you're going to have to deal with me. And you're not doing too well at that. Still, frantically going through other people's posts and denying the obvious.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2742 on: July 06, 2019, 01:27:04 PM »

Ah, I've rendered you speechless -- again.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2743 on: July 06, 2019, 01:32:35 PM »
Ah, I've rendered you speechless -- again.

Enjoying your epic meltdown. Carry on  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2744 on: July 06, 2019, 02:01:16 PM »
Epic Calves Pell!

Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2745 on: July 06, 2019, 02:17:38 PM »
Enjoying your epic meltdown. Carry on  ;)

Coming from guy always yelling "fuck you", searching through other people's post history, posting links and graphs, twisting words. So obsessed with me.

Deny it all you want. You've been exposed as a low life piece of shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2746 on: July 06, 2019, 02:19:52 PM »
Epic Calves Pell!

All Carnivore protein and hip hop ballet that I learned watching Dance Mom's.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2747 on: July 06, 2019, 02:25:26 PM »
Pellius, ND:

You're both good blokes, so please, let this go.  Based on everything I've read *in the proper context*, Pellius has never advocated fucking a child or anything of the sort.  However, there ARE people here who have talked at length about nailing 16-year-old girls...And whether it was legal or not, for a grown man to express his preference for such young girls is pretty twisted.  Why not go after him?

If you don't know who I'm talking about, does deadlifting 225 over 100 times ring a bell? ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2748 on: July 06, 2019, 02:41:56 PM »
Two iron warriors engaged in a bloody battle of words on the Internet.

This is equivalent to the Viking Age, where Viking warriors engaged in bloody wars to the death!
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2749 on: July 06, 2019, 02:53:44 PM »
Coming from guy always yelling "fuck you", searching through other people's post history, posting links and graphs, twisting words. So obsessed with me.

Deny it all you want. You've been exposed as a low life piece of shit.

Keep proving me right with each post  8) I'm still laughing at your gimmick though  :D