Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344420 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« Reply #2750 on: July 06, 2019, 03:16:17 PM »
Pellius, ND:

You're both good blokes, so please, let this go.  Based on everything I've read *in the proper context*, Pellius has never advocated fucking a child or anything of the sort.  However, there ARE people here who have talked at length about nailing 16-year-old girls...And whether it was legal or not, for a grown man to express his preference for such young girls is pretty twisted.  Why not go after him?

If you don't know who I'm talking about, does deadlifting 225 over 100 times ring a bell? ;)

True dAt!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2751 on: July 06, 2019, 03:26:18 PM »
Keep proving me right with each post  8) I'm still laughing at your gimmick though  :D

Keep being delusional. As was just said in the previous post, IN THE PROPER CONTEXT, there's nothing there. You intentionally left that out proving you we're willfully dishonest and a liar. You're just doing damage control.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2752 on: July 06, 2019, 03:30:19 PM »
Keep being delusional. As was just said in the previous post, IN THE PROPER CONTEXT, there's nothing there. You intentionally left that out proving you we're willfully dishonest and a list. You're just doing damage control.

Thank you , come again.  ;) Keep trying to save face, it's not going to work  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2753 on: July 06, 2019, 03:41:56 PM »
Enjoying your epic meltdown. Carry on  ;)

just 1 question : where do you live ?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2754 on: July 06, 2019, 03:48:22 PM »
Two iron warriors engaged in a bloody battle of words on the Internet.

This is equivalent to the Viking Age, where Viking warriors engaged in bloody wars to the death!

2 , where do U see 2 , Hawaiian would easily club* that cabbage producer ............

(* 1 with shark teeth  ;))

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2755 on: July 06, 2019, 04:17:02 PM »
Thank you , come again.  ;) Keep trying to save face, it's not going to work  :D

It already did. You were caught in a lie. You intentionally misrepresented my views. You can say, "Your Words" all you want but everybody now sees the proper context and the truth.

Read all your responses since then. All damage control. You were caught in a lie.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2756 on: July 06, 2019, 04:18:26 PM »

just 1 question : where do you live ?

I believe it's on Safety Fat's side of the world.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2757 on: July 06, 2019, 04:21:30 PM »
It already did. You were caught in a lie. You intentionally misrepresented my views. You can say, "Your Words" all you want but everybody now sees the proper context and the truth.

Read all your responses since then. All damage control. You were caught in a lie.

Says the guy who has been using a gimmick to rally to his support   ::) What was that about lying?  ;)  I presented your words untouched  8) Deal with it.

Try again , you're more than welcome. luvvsuNOT doesn't post since 2014 pellius is losing his shit all the sudden boom lol Epic , epic fail Philip

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2758 on: July 06, 2019, 04:24:42 PM »
I believe it's on Safety Fat's side of the world.

Madagascar or Pitcairn Island  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2759 on: July 06, 2019, 04:45:21 PM »
Says the guy who has been using a gimmick to rally to his support   ::) What was that about lying?  ;)  I presented your words untouched  8) Deal with it.

Try again , you're more than welcome. luvvsuNOT doesn't post since 2014 pellius is losing his shit all the sudden boom lol Epic , epic fail Philip

Again, more damage control. Trying to change subject to another poster complete with links and graphs. Posting the same thing over and over. If that was me why only come out now?There's been tons of opportunities when I was going back and forth with someone.

And nobody is buying it. Everyone now knows the you posted MY WORDS without context to portray me as being sexually attracted to children. The most evil thing a man can be. People now see that and has stated so. No one has defended the way you twisted MY WORDS.

Now continue to back pedal. Everything is on record.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2760 on: July 06, 2019, 04:50:41 PM »
Will legal action be taken?
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2761 on: July 06, 2019, 05:00:02 PM »
Again, more damage control. Trying to change subject to another post complete with links and graphs. Posting the same thing over and over. If that was me why only come out now. There's been tons of opportunities when I was going back and forth with someone.

And nobody is buying it. Everyone now knows the you posted MY WORDS without context to portray me as being sexually attracted to children. The most evil thing a man can be. People now see that and has stated so. No one has defended the way you twisted MY WORDS.

Again, more damage control. Trying to change subject to another post complete with links and graphs. Posting the same thing over and over. If that was me why only come out now. There's been tons of opportunities when I was going back and forth with someone.

Stop Philip it's pathetic now. It's you 100% and I never thought to check until I was told it was you. I'm not trying to change any subject. I commented on the irony & hypocrisy of you calling anyone a liar.  ;) And every gimmick who is outed says that exact same thing " why would I " lol the times spent online are EXACT you got caught deal with it.

Speaking for everyone are we?  ::) I have a TON of PMs from members who are completely disgusted with you and yeah they were in the treads mentioned and saw the entire ' context '  ;) All I did was post YOUR words untouched , with the name of the thread intact, No deception , no altering words. I presented YOUR words and let people draw their conclusions and they have. Some are in your favor , some aren't , most could care less. I actually defended you and said you weren't a pedophile. I think you're severely lacking when it comes to morals. che actually called you a pedo , you kissed his ass , so spare me your faux outrage.  ::) If it's so terrible you're talking to the wrong guy 

ok luvvsuNOT lol it certainly is. Philip you folded just like the rest. I know you're a proud guy but let it go, You're in good company with the other people I folded, Groink , Pumpster, Epic Alien , Plonker , gh15 , Hulkster , they all were ' afraid ' of me for a reason and after the asswhipping I unleashed on you , now you know why.  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2762 on: July 06, 2019, 05:04:41 PM »

No just a throwing of hands because that's how men settle things on the internet. We make empty threats , and explain what we would do in the ' real world ' if that person talked shit. We make internet challenges that we know would never ever come to fruition because mean words on the screen must be met with swift & decisive action.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2763 on: July 06, 2019, 05:15:25 PM »

??? why, something happen on ND cabbage farm ............

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2764 on: July 06, 2019, 05:41:58 PM »
Stop Philip it's pathetic now. It's you 100% and I never thought to check until I was told it was you. I'm not trying to change any subject. I commented on the irony & hypocrisy of you calling anyone a liar.  ;) And every gimmick who is outed says that exact same thing " why would I " lol the times spent online are EXACT you got caught deal with it.

Speaking for everyone are we?  ::) I have a TON of PMs from members who are completely disgusted with you and yeah they were in the treads mentioned and saw the entire ' context '  ;) All I did was post YOUR words untouched , with the name of the thread intact, No deception , no altering words. I presented YOUR words and let people draw their conclusions and they have. Some are in your favor , some aren't , most could care less. I actually defended you and said you weren't a pedophile. I think you're severely lacking when it comes to morals. che actually called you a pedo , you kissed his ass , so spare me your faux outrage.  ::) If it's so terrible you're talking to the wrong guy  

ok luvvsuNOT lol it certainly is. Philip you folded just like the rest. I know you're a proud guy but let it go, You're in good company with the other people I folded, Groink , Pumpster, Epic Alien , Plonker , gh15 , Hulkster , they all were ' afraid ' of me for a reason and after the asswhipping I unleashed on you , now you know why.  8)

The old "I have tons of PMs...." lie. No you don't. Why would they afraid to publicly support you? Because the evidence is there. MY WORDS but this time in proper context.

There's a huge reason no one would want to publicly support me because thanks to you my name is now associated with pedophilia and I
people are afraid since that's worse thing for a man to be. But even then a few brave folks has come forward to admit they now see through you lies.

No one has come forward to defend how you used MY WORDS to portray me as something I'm not.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2765 on: July 06, 2019, 05:50:06 PM »
The old "I have tons of PMs...." lie. No you don't. Why would they afraid to publicly support you? Because the evidence is there. MY WORDS but this time in proper context.

I do , because people don't want to get involved. I would post them but that's bannable offense. Again who the fuck are you to be calling anyone a liar? luvvsuNOT  ::)  still waiting for you to give che the business  ;) He's the one who really called you the pedo, I didn't  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2766 on: July 06, 2019, 05:56:02 PM »
I do , because people don't want to get involved. I would post them but that's bannable offense. Again who the fuck are you to be calling anyone a liar? luvvsuNOT  ::)  still waiting for you to give che the business  ;) He's the one who really called you the pedo, I didn't  8)

Still trying to get me to focus on Che. What's the matter can't take it?

"What about Che? Why don't you beat up on Che and leave me alone?" Wah, wah, wah....

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2767 on: July 06, 2019, 06:01:22 PM »
Still trying to get me to focus on Che. What's the matter can't take it?

"What about Che? Why don't you beat up on Che and leave me alone?" Wah, wah, wah....

No I could careless because you're chasing your tail in circles. Can't take what?  ??? Your hypocrisy or your faux outrage? Or your gimmick? Keep typing Philip all it shows is you're my toy  8) You keep insisting I called you a pedo which is a lie. che did call you a pedo. but che didn't kick your ass I did lol  ;) keep em coming Philip you're proving me right with more-and-more.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2768 on: July 06, 2019, 06:07:02 PM »
No I could careless because you're chasing your tail in circles. Can't take what?  ??? Your hypocrisy or your faux outrage? Or your gimmick? Keep typing Philip all it shows is you're my toy  8) You keep insisting I called you a pedo which is a lie. che did call you a pedo. but che didn't kick your ass I did lol  ;) keep em coming Philip you're proving me right with more-and-more.

No you didn't call me a pedo, you just portrayed me as having a sexual attraction to child and calling an 8 year old hot.

You're not fooling anyone. You did an evil thing and its been exposed and now it's all damage control. Trying to turn the focus on Che or another poster.

You've been exposed as a scum bag and as one of the posters publicly declared, along with his reasons, you lose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2769 on: July 06, 2019, 06:11:07 PM »

There's a huge reason no one would want to publicly support me because thanks to you my name is now associated with pedophilia and I
people are afraid since that's worse thing for a man to be. But even then a few brave folks has come forward to admit they now see through you lies.

No one has come forward to defend how you used MY WORDS to portray me as something I'm not.

I just noticed you added some more to this lol poor fella , hammering out a copy , deleting some of it , adding new stuff. So angry you cannot type correctly lol anger does that to you. Anyway , people associate you with that because of YOUR words. NOT mine , I told my take and NEVER called you a pedo. in fact I said you were not , you can't escape that. As a courtesy I'll say it again, I do NOT think you're a pedophile.

Seriously I have a lot of PMs from people who think the same way I do on the subject. most people don't give a fuck. And if you're really concerned how people view you , you might want to reevaluate what you type , even in jest.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2770 on: July 06, 2019, 06:22:07 PM »
I just noticed you added some more to this lol poor fella , hammering out a copy , deleting some of it , adding new stuff. So angry you cannot type correctly lol anger does that to you. Anyway , people associate you with that because of YOUR words. NOT mine , I told my take and NEVER called you a pedo. in fact I said you were not , you can't escape that. As a courtesy I'll say it again, I do NOT think you're a pedophile.

Seriously I have a lot of PMs from people who think the same way I do on the subject. most people don't give a fuck. And if you're really concerned how people view you , you might want to reevaluate what you type , even in jest.

Same old spin. You knew damn well what you were doing and what you were implying. You knew there was more to the story than just MY WORDS. And that story has been told and you have been exposed.

And if you are saying that people agree with in regard to sex with minors. Big deal. Everyone, including me, and except TA, agrees too. That's not the issue. The issue was you portraying me as a pedophile for the last five years. You can act stupid and claim you never called me a pedophile but you knew exactly what you were doing.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2771 on: July 06, 2019, 06:28:00 PM »
Same old spin. You knew damn well what you were doing and what you were implying. You knew there was more to the story than just MY WORDS. And that story has been told and you have been exposed.

And if you are saying that people agree with in regard to sex with minors. Big deal. Everyone, including me, and except TA, agrees too. That's not the issue. The issue was you portraying me as a pedophile for the last five years. You can act stupid and claim you never called me a pedophile but you knew exactly what you were doing.

You catch your tail yet?  ??? keep going. maybe one day you'll catch it.

I shared YOUR words , some people were disgusted with YOUR words as was I. YOU don't like people's adverse reactions to YOUR words. Don't fucking type disgusting things , problem solved.

You're sounding just like those liberal snowflakes you're always lamenting about. careful what you type Philip. YOU never know whose watching  ;)

again show me where I called you a pedophile, I'll be waiting. Oh wait YOU can't. I can show you where che did. You all agree you're all disgusting assholes.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2772 on: July 06, 2019, 06:33:19 PM »

again: where do U live  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: July 06, 2019, 06:36:21 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2774 on: July 06, 2019, 06:40:32 PM »
Hawaii  8)

BS , U A cabbage farm worker in place like Belgium  ;)