Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114846 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2019, 08:09:50 AM »
Never heard of that show.

Does it have alot of rap / hip hop?

Have you ever seen the old movie "Hustle & Flow"?  It's a lot like if the rapper, and his main bitch made it, and became successful music moguls owning their own label.  Actually, the rapper and his main bitch from that movie ARE the same actors that play Lucious and Cookie Lyons.

There are a good amount of scenes that contain rap / hip-hop, however it's not shit that's just taken from the radio.  If I remember right Timbaland is part of the writing team, and the stuff they play is all created for the show.  I do like some old school stuff like NWA, Public Enemy, Too Short, etc., but I hate today's shit that's out.  Despite that, I still like the show 'cuz the writing and acting has been really good.  Lot's of background/flashback type scenes to explain how they got there, and as a pre-lude for what's about to happen, and also a ton of twists that you don't see coming.

Fox does this weird thing with Empire and Gotham where they break up a season into 2 parts.  When Empire's new episodes are close to starting, Gotham is winding down and Empire starts getting promoted.  Vice-Versa with Gotham.  I think this is actually Gotham's last season, and it only has one part currently taped & running and is set to end this month or March.  Empire will start back up then.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2019, 08:18:19 AM »
No one talks on a cellphone at -21F, you can’t expose your hands and face to the cold for very long at that temperature.

I just took my dog out to do her biz, and this post came to mind.  You see it's 15 degrees outside, which to me is tolerable......unless there's wind. 

I take her between two buildings and the wind rushes through making it feel much colder.  Chicago has a lot of tall buildings where that effect would be the same/worse depending on height.  No one would understand what you were saying into a cellphone with winds whipping between buildings.  Especially winds that produce -21 degree temperatures that make your teeth chatter.  The wind chills in such a setting were likely 15 to 25 degrees worse (minimum) than the -21 temp. reported due to the effect of the buildings.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2019, 11:02:41 AM »
Colin Flaherty discusses a Chicago cop blog with a lot of insider information strongly suggesting that it was a "date" gone wrong as Chaos suggested back on page 1. But the cops who know the most are up against political correctness and nebulous official public relations statements.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/new-podcast-colin-flaherty/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2019, 11:44:47 AM »
Colin Flaherty discusses a Chicago cop blog with a lot of insider information strongly suggesting that it was a "date" gone wrong as Chaos suggested back on page 1. But the cops who know the most are up against political correctness and nebulous official public relations statements.

The Getbig consensus is rarely wrong about anything, primarily because we can analyze events without the blinkers of political correctness limiting our vision. Of course, you have a few conspiracy theorists who go off the deep end, but for the most part we’re pretty spot on as a group.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2019, 11:50:35 AM »
The Getbig consensus is rarely wrong about anything, primarily because we can analyze events without the blinkers of political correctness limiting our vision. Of course, you have a few conspiracy theorists who go off the deep end, but for the most part we’re pretty spot on as a group.

This is why - GB is the greatest site of all time on the web bar none.   ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2019, 11:58:23 AM »

Good find.  Here's an excerpt from the blog Flaherty mentions early in your link

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/  Blog title is "Making Gains" posted on Saturday 2-2-19

"Well, that's just bullshit. Would you like to know what detectives are telling us?
It never happened. CPD is wasting hundreds of man hours to solve a Grindr date gone bad. The "victim" is refusing all forms of cooperation, his "ear witness" isn't cooperating, the Hollywood press is running with a non-existent narrative. The "persons of interest" are all but unidentifiable and left the area 20 minutes before the "attack," not to mention the anonymous witness who saw a "hillbilly looking" character that not a single camera in a one mile radius has a picture of.
And that's just from a couple of people working the case."

While trying to find a shorter vid clip rather than listen to the audio link you posted I found this vid

Turns out his "mother" on Empire pulled similar shenanigans regarding her son being "racially profiled" by cops in Cali.  This vid shows the actual vid of her real life son getting "racially profiled".  Cop did him several favors and let him go on his way.  Ungrateful little fuck!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2019, 12:04:05 PM »
This is why - GB is the greatest site of all time on the web bar none.   ;)

That's part of the reason I posted the following opinion I hold in the Politics section:   I feel the biggest problem in America is not racism or bigotry.  It's that everyone is yelling about what they think someone is or how the feel without actually having a conversation about it.

This site proves that if you just get past the name calling, and find something in common we can all not only continue to communicate, but actually get comfortable enough with each other's differences that we keep coming back for more.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2019, 12:22:14 PM »
A friend of mine is saying that the rumor in the Chicago Police Department is that he was at a gay nightclub, hit on someone else’s boyfriend, and got slapped.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2019, 12:27:41 PM »
A friend of mine is saying that the rumor in the Chicago Police Department is that he was at a gay nightclub, hit on someone else’s boyfriend, and got slapped.

It’s essentially the only explanation for what he could be doing out at that time. He didn’t just decide to go for a leisurely walk after midnight in freezing cold weather.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2019, 12:33:06 PM »
That's part of the reason I posted the following opinion I hold in the Politics section:   I feel the biggest problem in America is not racism or bigotry.  It's that everyone is yelling about what they think someone is or how the feel without actually having a conversation about it.

This site proves that if you just get past the name calling, and find something in common we can all not only continue to communicate, but actually get comfortable enough with each other's differences that we keep coming back for more.
:)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2019, 01:04:48 PM »
:)

I put the ball on a tee for someone to hit a fucking walk-off home run with....we'll see how many posts it takes, and who's is most clever ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2019, 01:42:38 PM »
It’s essentially the only explanation for what he could be doing out at that time. He didn’t just decide to go for a leisurely walk after midnight in freezing cold weather.

He said he went out for a foot-long, did he mean "Subway Sandwich" or BBC?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2019, 02:07:48 PM »
He said he went out for a foot-long, did he mean "Subway Sandwich" or BBC?

That’s something you do after a night out, get a sandwich or a slice.

As said he probably overplayed his celebrity hand and got slapped.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2019, 06:31:57 AM »
Police:  Can you describe the attackers?

Smollett:  They were Trump supporters

Police: Male or female?

Smollett: Average Trump supporter gender

Police: What was their height and weight approximately?

Smollett: Average Trump supporter height and weight

Police:  What race?

Smollett:  Average Trump supporter race.

Police:  WTF?

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2019, 08:56:48 AM »

That is VERY believable!  Here's what I don't get.  He's already an open gay man, so it's not like admitting to the story above would out him, or humiliate him.  Why not just tell the fucking truth?  He wouldn't have even had to say he hit on someones bf.  The queer could have simply told the police that he got into an altercation with someone and couldn't describe their appearance because it was dark.  Case closed. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2019, 09:07:38 AM »
Police:  Can you describe the attackers?

Smollett:  They were Trump supporters

Police: Male or female?

Smollett: Average Trump supporter gender

Police: What was their height and weight approximately?

Smollett: Average Trump supporter height and weight

Police:  What race?

Smollett:  Average Trump supporter race.

Police:  WTF?

Yup, basic insane libtard mentality right there ^^
All too common...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2019, 11:11:52 AM »
Still wondering what be on dat der cell...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2019, 05:05:46 PM »
Did they catch the mean white Trump supporters that attacked this upstanding liberal twink?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2019, 06:09:26 PM »
After the initial outrage the media has been strangely quiet on this story. Even the alleged victim has been silent. Anxiously awaiting the findings of the police investigation.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2019, 07:11:31 PM »
That is VERY believable!  Here's what I don't get.  He's already an open gay man, so it's not like admitting to the story above would out him, or humiliate him.  Why not just tell the fucking truth?  He wouldn't have even had to say he hit on someones bf.  The queer could have simply told the police that he got into an altercation with someone and couldn't describe their appearance because it was dark.  Case closed. 

At -21F do you take your gloves off to hit someone?

I’m guessing you wouldn’t want to hit someone bare handed?

This story stinks.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2019, 07:31:23 PM »
A cock-trolling foray gone bunk.

Flamer wanted to warm himself with a couple sets of sweaty balls draped across his face.

Instead he got whooped.

The End.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2019, 08:12:13 PM »
Tweet taken from a Chicago reporter whose covering the case' Twitter  pagehttps://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7/status/1091071282622414850   in response to him stating Smollett's family is releasing a statement:

@JerryK4847
Follow Follow @JerryK4847
More
Replying to @RobElgasABC7
“We apologize for wasting @Chicago_Police time and resources on one of the coldest days in the City ever on this made up BS. We will enlist OJ to assist in our search for the real attackers who are obviously either Ed Buck or the Covington kids.”

12:43 PM - 31 Jan 2019

;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2019, 08:19:24 PM »
I would not be surprised that it turns out to be bogus. There are enough red flags in his story to suggest it is. But I've been wrong before

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2019, 11:17:20 PM »
Let's be honest they would have dropped the investigation if not for being afraid of the optics. A normal person who won't give up their cellphone info would be dismissed pretty quick.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2019, 11:36:47 PM »
Did they catch the mean white Trump supporters that attacked this upstanding liberal twink?

When & if they do They Should Be Given Praise $’s And Anything else they desire.