Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114857 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2019, 01:13:52 AM »
Tweet taken from a Chicago reporter whose covering the case' Twitter  pagehttps://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7/status/1091071282622414850   in response to him stating Smollett's family is releasing a statement:

@JerryK4847
Follow Follow @JerryK4847
More
Replying to @RobElgasABC7
“We apologize for wasting @Chicago_Police time and resources on one of the coldest days in the City ever on this made up BS. We will enlist OJ to assist in our search for the real attackers who are obviously either Ed Buck or the Covington kids.”

12:43 PM - 31 Jan 2019

;D

Adding the Covington kids was a ice touch.  lol.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2019, 11:10:07 AM »
More from reporter:

Rob Elgas

Verified account

@RobElgasABC7
Follow Follow @RobElgasABC7
More
Here’s the first specific detail we’ve learned about the type of rope found: A police spokesman tells @ABC7Chicago the rope around Smollett’s neck was a type of rope that can be used for clothes lines.

7:43 AM - 6 Feb 2019
22 Retweets 26 Likes lydia312Gordon BombayBBThe Fair OnePaul ShetlerSteve LooknerDagny DelinquentJihad LeeLaurieAnn 🧚🏻‍♂️💫
16 replies 22 retweets 26 likes
Reply 16   Retweet 22   Like 26
New conversation

dommybreth

@dommybreth
 1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @RobElgasABC7 @ABC7Chicago
So it was a string

1 reply 1 retweet 3 likes
Reply 1   Retweet 1   Like 3
1 more reply

Beep beep boop VODKA

@2xBeepBoopVodka
 30m30 minutes ago
More
Replying to @RobElgasABC7

0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply   Retweet 1   Like 1

Dammit, the last tweet won't paste the meme onto GB the person had posted.  It was a noose on the left, and a pair of underwear hanging from a clothesline on the right ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2019, 11:45:52 AM »
Several holes and inconsistencies in his narrative so far. The media don't really cover this anymore and the Twitter blue checkmark mob has slyly moved on to other things. Could this mean that this will be exposed as a hoax soon?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2019, 12:26:23 PM »
Several holes and inconsistencies in his narrative so far. The media don't really cover this anymore and the Twitter blue checkmark mob has slyly moved on to other things. Could this mean that this will be exposed as a hoax soon?

I doubt they do anything. I'm pretty sure they'll let it sit as an open, but stalled case. Jussie checks too many SJW boxes for them to go after him. Right now, the safest, and most PC course of action is to just let it lie for all of them.

Shame too. Tons of manpower wasted chasing bullshit.

Edit, I may have spoke too soon -

https://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7/status/1093172411334361089 -

"Detectives have found additional video but it does not show an attack. Wouldn’t say what it shows."

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1093235409121730560 -

"Chicago Police Superintendent: 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett 'Will Be Held Accountable' If He Made A False Crime Report" .

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2019, 01:14:10 PM »
I doubt they do anything. I'm pretty sure they'll let it sit as an open, but stalled case. Jussie checks too many SJW boxes for them to go after him. Right now, the safest, and most PC course of action is to just let it lie for all of them.

"Detectives have found additional video but it does not show an attack. Wouldn’t say what it shows."

"Chicago Police Superintendent: 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett 'Will Be Held Accountable' If He Made A False Crime Report" .
Another lying liberal with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2019, 01:26:55 PM »
Another lying liberal with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Funny how they all melt w/ hate, anger, stupidity and evil.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2019, 03:42:07 PM »

Ruh-Ro.....

https://twitter.com/emzanotti/status/1092855358727614465?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1092855358727614465&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fgregp-3534%2F2019%2F02%2F05%2Fchicago-police-superintendent-jussie-smollett-will-be-held-accountable-if-he-made-a-false-report%2F

Emily Zanotti

Verified account

@emzanotti
Follow Follow @emzanotti
More Emily Zanotti Retweeted BNL NEWS
CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force.Emily Zanotti added,
BNL NEWS

@BreakingNLive
JUST IN: ‘Two persons of interest’ in relation to Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ in Chicago turn out to be homeless, were never near Smollett. Smollett also didn’t have a broken rib as he claimed. He also still refuses to give his phone to police, despite claiming it has evidence on it
10:39 AM - 5 Feb 2019

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2019, 04:05:56 PM »
Let's be honest they would have dropped the investigation if not for being afraid of the optics. A normal person who won't give up their cellphone info would be dismissed pretty quick.

agree

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2019, 06:15:29 PM »
Ruh-Ro.....

CPD has subpoenaed Smollett’s phone records, per a friend on the force
Let's hope this is true, would love to see an epic ending to this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2019, 06:27:25 PM »
Let's hope this is true, would love to see an epic ending to this.

There is no place for politics when it comes to an alleged hate crime, and that's exactly what is holding this whole thing up.  Multiple sources in CPD are saying this would have been dropped if not for race, preference, and the political leanings of Chicago.  The sources say officers are pissed, and are actually working harder to uncover all evidence that will capture the attackers prove this cat is a fuckin liar in the hopes that the higher ups will have no choice but to do the right thing and out him (pardon the pun)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2019, 06:54:57 PM »
I'd love to see this guy caught in a lie.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2019, 09:23:22 PM »

I would too. But here's the glitch in the system. I have handled multiple cases were a citizen made a false allegation about a cop. with video evidence proving beyond a shadow of a doubt the citizen was lying, the policy was that they wouldn't prosecute for fear people who were really abused by the cops wouldn't come forward. Now I'm talking about cases where the cop and his/her family were dragged through the mud... had to pay to move to a safe location and when it was determined via irrefutable evidence the citizen fabricated the story.. charges were not filed. so don't be surprised if that's the case here

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2019, 09:42:33 PM »
I would too. But here's the glitch in the system. I have handled multiple cases were a citizen made a false allegation about a cop. with video evidence proving beyond a shadow of a doubt the citizen was lying, the policy was that they wouldn't prosecute for fear people who were really abused by the cops wouldn't come forward. Now I'm talking about cases where the cop and his/her family were dragged through the mud... had to pay to move to a safe location and when it was determined via irrefutable evidence the citizen fabricated the story.. charges were not filed. so don't be surprised if that's the case here

Did he make a claim against a cop? 

Or are you saying they wont prosecute because it's hard to prove a false claim?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2019, 07:22:17 AM »
You sound really hateful. Have you tried power walking like Liam Nesson?
A

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2019, 08:23:57 PM »

Why is what he said hateful?  Cuz the guy is gay? 

I want to see him get charged and punished (if I'm right) if it turns out to be a lie.  This kind of thing, and the Covington shit can't be allowed.  People's lives get ruined.  Making false accusations & spreading lies to the point where people across the entire nation are calling people horrible names, and kids getting death threats should also be a hate crime.  That shit is fuel by hate.  Who cares what color he is, or whether he likes cock or vag? The gay part only allows for better jokes on GB if this is a lie. ;D

And in this case, if it's a lie; what's all of this for?  Because he had arrived back in town to film new episodes, and it seems like he got bitch-slapped for trying to fuck some other guy's man and/or over-played his celebrity card.  Then he had to come up with a story for the show's producers as to why his face had a cut.  Story lines would have to be adjusted, and this is what he came up with IMO, while hoping it'd be woven into a national show to "have a discussion" about Trump's hate.

The Chicago reporter whose link I posted earlier in the thread is saying someone from CPD is going to speak on this tomorrow, so maybe we'll learn something then.

I'm an inquisitive fellow, and am fond of cold weather compared to hot.  The part in the story about bleach thrown on him made me wonder. :-\  My suspicions were right, but I've blasted the inconsistencies in his story enough for now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #165 on: February 08, 2019, 06:15:36 AM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 08, 2019, 01:11:12 PM »
Did he make a claim against a cop? 

Or are you saying they wont prosecute because it's hard to prove a false claim?

I'm saying filing a false report even with concrete evidence doesn't always happen, and with him being a celebrity, it would be unlikely. They will some up with some "We can't prove or disprove the allegation" even though its probably clear

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2019, 05:09:24 PM »
Chicago PD was checking video of all stores in the area that sell clothesline rope.

They aren’t saying what they have found yet.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2019, 06:15:42 PM »
Chicago PD was checking video of all stores in the area that sell clothesline rope.

They aren’t saying what they have found yet.
Big fat nothing. What are they going to find? Hey those guys bought twine, let's arrest them!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2019, 06:19:02 PM »
Big fat nothing. What are they going to find? Hey those guys bought twine, let's arrest them!!

I think they’re going to find Jussie Blasey Ford bought the rope

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2019, 07:05:12 PM »
I'm saying filing a false report even with concrete evidence doesn't always happen, and with him being a celebrity, it would be unlikely. They will some up with some "We can't prove or disprove the allegation" even though its probably clear

I understand, thank you.

Have you ever seen false reports prosecuted during your career?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2019, 03:55:56 AM »
More fake nonsense. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2019, 04:32:28 AM »
is this rubbish still ongoing
Just arrest the black twat !!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2019, 04:36:14 AM »
As long as law enforcement and the courts allow false accusations with no repercussions they will continue and escalate.