Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 115136 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2019, 08:32:56 AM »
Perhaps the best BS call ever on Getbig. Almost everybody had this diagnosed correctly immediately.

Phaggots like the OP eat this shit up.  He won't post here again or admit to being fooled.  He must've crawled back up into his boyfriends asshole where he feels safe and warm.  Libtards are all mentally diseased, especially homos.

Those Nigerian nig-nogs got $7000 for all this?  I would have gladly kicked the shit out Smell-it for much less.  Anyone man named "Jussie" deserves to get his ass kicked.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2019, 08:49:04 AM »
Jessica Smollett is the Black Scorpio. She paid black guys to beat her up in order to blame it on Dirty Harry(The White Man).

2:05 How do you know Dirty Harry didn't do it? Cause she looks too damn good. That's how.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2019, 09:25:41 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-chicago-men-hurling-homophobic-racial-n964011

I'm sure most of you are happy.
Fuck them and fuck you too.
:-)

NO ITS FUCK YOU - TWAT YOU WERE TAKEN FOR THE FOOL YOU ARE.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2019, 09:38:45 AM »
Jussie Smollett Not Officially 'Suspect' ... Police Sources Say Otherwise
TMZ ^ | 2/17/2019 | TMZ Staff
Posted on 2/17/2019, 12:22:10 PM by yesthatjallen

Jussie Smollett is not officially a suspect in the Chicago PD investigation, despite multiple sources inside the department who tell us he is squarely just that.

We reached out to Chi PD and asked if the status of the "Empire" star has officially gone from victim to suspect. We were told ... "We have some information that needs to be corroborated and verified with the Empire cast member before we can answer this question. After new developments, we've reached out to his attorney and requested additional time to interview him."

It actually makes sense ... the cops are playing the case close to the vest, so witnesses aren't influenced by police statements. As we reported, there was a sentiment early on in the Department Jussie's story didn't track, but officially they never let on.

As we reported, the 2 brothers with connections to both "Empire" and Jussie "completely cooperated" with cops during their interrogation, and they made it clear ... their participation was at the behest of Jussie.

Jussie's lawyer has indirectly lashed out at the brothers, doubling down that Jussie is a victim and "anyone claiming otherwise is lying."

As we reported, at least one of the brothers turned over his phone to cops and there's a call between him and Jussie in the vicinity of the "attack," but before it happened.

There are multiple reports the brothers bought the rope in question at an Ace Hardware store in Chicago.

We're told so far ... Jussie has not agreed to another interview with cops.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2019, 10:04:11 AM »
Two brothers told Chicago police investigators that they were paid by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to stage an attack on him, according to a person familiar with the situation but not authorized to speak publicly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-two-brothers-told-investigators-021407824.html

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2019, 10:16:42 AM »
Throw this scumbag in jail for 5 years for trying to spread the democratic liberal white guilt agenda.Fuck him and that horrific looking show I see ads for all the time.FUCK THEM ALL.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: February 17, 2019, 10:17:27 AM »
isn't "jussie" just how gbm's say jessie?

LMAO!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: February 17, 2019, 10:20:49 AM »
Agreed. Needs to be locked up. Unfortunately, he might enjoy it in there. 3 square cocks per day, is able to sing/perform for an auditorium filled with men and can act like someone's female for the entire time.

"1"

OMR, serious question for you on this;

Do you feel that your belief will be the consensus among other gay black males if this "new" info is proven correct, or do you think they'll pretend it never happened/make excuses for him?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: February 17, 2019, 10:24:57 AM »
Lol nobody is going to a Subway for a date, let alone a wealthier gay man

Really ???.....happens every single day of the year dude.

McDonalds, TB, BK, Blimpies, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts.......everyday of the year a man and woman, man and man, woman and woman go grab a bite to eat at one of these places for a casual date.

Don't be a brainwashed jackass!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: February 17, 2019, 10:27:58 AM »
Phaggots like the OP eat this shit up.  He won't post here again or admit to being fooled.  He must've crawled back up into his boyfriends asshole where he feels safe and warm.  Libtards are all mentally diseased, especially homos.

Those Nigerian nig-nogs got $7000 for all this?  I would have gladly kicked the shit out Smell-it for much less.  Anyone man named "Jussie" deserves to get his ass kicked.

Link for the story you got that number from?  I've not seen a number yet, but I'm not gonna read every damn story.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2019, 10:29:24 AM »
Really ???.....happens every single day of the year dude.

McDonalds, TB, BK, Blimpies, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts.......everyday of the year a man and woman, man and man, woman and woman go grab a bite to eat at one of these places for a casual date.

Don't be a brainwashed jackass!

At 2:00am when it's 10-20F outside?   Jackass says what?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2019, 10:31:29 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/empire-star-jussie-smollett-attacked-chicago-men-hurling-homophobic-racial-n964011

I'm sure most of you are happy.
Fuck them and fuck you too.
:-)

So now that you know, be a human being (I'm trying not to hurt you with my toxic-masculinity ;)), and let us what you think about this great young talent Jussie?  What should happen to him if he's found guilty of making the whole thing up and causing racist and bigotry allegations to be typed all over the internet?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2019, 10:32:37 AM »
Link for the story you got that number from?  I've not seen a number yet, but I'm not gonna read every damn story.

I ain't linking shit... look it up.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #288 on: February 17, 2019, 10:41:11 AM »
At 2:00am when it's 10-20F outside?   Jackass says what?

We weren't discussing that part of it Jackass! >:(   Reading comprehension really seems to be a serious fucking problem for you.  Seek help!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #289 on: February 17, 2019, 10:52:04 AM »
OMR, serious question for you on this;

Do you feel that your belief will be the consensus among other gay black males if this "new" info is proven correct, or do you think they'll pretend it never happened/make excuses for him?
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=651945.0;attach=771015

I'm not OMR but from my perspective it doesn't matter  if you're homosexual or heterosexual.  What matters is if you are conservative or liberal. Do you support the truth or an agenda that runs roughshod over the truth?  It appears Smollett is all about advancing the liberal agenda no matter what it takes or takes away.    This may or may not include getting his stupid ass name in lights.

Most every homosexual I have known has been conservative. Smollett is a lib and a nellie.  FTN.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #290 on: February 17, 2019, 10:55:17 AM »
Talk about prophetic 

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: February 17, 2019, 11:53:55 AM »
Talk about prophetic 

I hope someone retweets this.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: February 17, 2019, 11:54:57 AM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=651945.0;attach=771015

I'm not OMR but from my perspective it doesn't matter  if you're homosexual or heterosexual.  What matters is if you are conservative or liberal. Do you support the truth or an agenda that runs roughshod over the truth?  It appears Smollett is all about advancing the liberal agenda no matter what it takes or takes away.    This may or may not include getting his stupid ass name in lights.

Most every homosexual I have known has been conservative. Smollett is a lib and a nellie.  FTN.

I've known a ton of gay guys, but don't know any currently well enough to ask this.  What you're posting is what I want to know from a gay person....are the free passes given on this kind of shit due to sense of "community", or is it really just that they're on the left, and gonna roll with things no matter what the left agenda is?

As a side note, when I started working out no one cared about who fucked who.  If you were a regular at the gym you were a part of the "fam" so to speak, and as part of the "fam" we freely gave and took ton's of shit from each other about race, age, height, gender, and teh gay, and everyone just laughed, and had a good time.  

Since you seem to be around the same age as me you might remember a company that used to make funny training-related t's.  Stuff like, "A hard woman is good to find", "Don't bother me, I'm training", "100% Natural", and "No Juice" with the big Ghostbuster's symbol over a syringe (those last 2 were ironically every known juicehead's favorites)

Those last two, and one that said "Stop Aids" on the front, and then on the back w a Ghostbuster's symbol over a stick cartoon with one character bent over with another guy figure behind him with little pumping motion lines that read "Pump Iron, Not Your Buddy" were by far the biggest sellers.  Those 3 would sell out within a week of us getting them.  The gay dudes all thought it was hilarious back then.  Around 1998-2000 I found it at the bottom of a pile of t's in my closet(of all places ;D).  I wore it thinking "haven't seen or worn this one in a while, should get some laughs"  .....The owner (my former boss) comes up to me, and says "you need to go change now, or leave and come back".  I asked why, and he said "dude, I've had over a handful of complaints bitching about your shirt, and two of them said they would cancel if I didn't kick you out for good".  I was confused...this shirt was always funny to gays and straights alike at the gym. ???  I looked at him and said, "Fine! ..whatever, but you sold it to me...did you bother telling them that?"  He said, "Fuck no! You think I'm stupid?  That's why I'm telling you to just hurry up and change, and not kicking your ass out"  LOL!  Times change!  Apparently, so does people's sense of humor. :'(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #294 on: February 17, 2019, 02:36:27 PM »

here are the "white guys" that tried to hang him. ::)

On their way to a Trump rally no doubt.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #295 on: February 17, 2019, 04:29:32 PM »
Here's something us GB super-sleuths, and original BS callers missed the other day regarding the "items seized list" from the raid on the 2 extras/accomplices.

Remember the MSM tried to back up Jussie saying Empire execs stated they received death threats about Jussie....which contained magazine clipped-out letters/words?

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

"Stamps. Bleach. Proof of residence. But right on Line One is what interests us....or rather, what might finally bring the whole mess to the FBI:
Magazine on bird cage
The warrant already lists Proof of Residency farther down the receipt. Why seize a magazine? Is this the magazine that might have all the letters cut out of it for the mail threat that was sent from a south side post office to the studio about a month ago? It's hard to believe that someone would keep that around afterwards, but everyone knows the feds take a very dim view of using the Post Office for anything illegal."

Fuck me running, how much time and thought did this sociopathic racist put into this hoax?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2019, 04:35:14 PM »
Here's something us GB super-sleuths, and original BS callers missed the other day regarding the "items seized list" from the raid on the 2 extras/accomplices.

Remember the MSM tried to back up Jussie saying Empire execs stated they received death threats about Jussie....which contained magazine clipped-out letters/words?

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

"Stamps. Bleach. Proof of residence. But right on Line One is what interests us....or rather, what might finally bring the whole mess to the FBI:
Magazine on bird cage
The warrant already lists Proof of Residency farther down the receipt. Why seize a magazine? Is this the magazine that might have all the letters cut out of it for the mail threat that was sent from a south side post office to the studio about a month ago? It's hard to believe that someone would keep that around afterwards, but everyone knows the feds take a very dim view of using the Post Office for anything illegal."

Fuck me running, how much time and thought did this sociopathic racist put into this hoax?
We can only pray to Odin that he's arrested, charged, forced to apologize, convicted, fined, jailed and excommunicated to a far away island.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
 :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #298 on: February 17, 2019, 04:49:09 PM »
new (((lawyers)))
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #299 on: February 17, 2019, 04:50:38 PM »
This, and her interview about smoking weed, combined with her insistence she wouldn't be where she is without Brown v., is a good illustration of a person needing to know when to shut the fuck up!

Edit: dammit! the Tweet you posted from #HorizontalHarris supporting the liar didn't carry over when I quoted you  >:(

:D
a