Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114882 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2019, 05:12:22 PM »

Anti-lynching bill introduced by Kamala Harris a Coincidence?

Introduced right before alleged "attack".....

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/article226287030.html

COLUMBIA, SC
U.S. Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina has accomplished something that other senators have tried and failed to do for more than 100 years.

On Thursday, the U.S. Senate unanimously approved the Charleston Republican’s bill to make lynching a federal hate crime for the first time.

“Today, the Senate sent a strong signal that this nation will not stand for the hate and violence spread by those with evil in their hearts,” Scott said. “I look forward to this important legislation ending up on the president’s desk for signature.”

Scott introduced the bill last year with the Senate’s only two other African-American members — U.S. Sens. Cory Booker of New Jersey and Kamala Harris of California.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2019, 05:36:47 PM »
:D

That's a "save to"!  Thanks for posting 8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2019, 05:45:49 PM »

COLUMBIA, SC
U.S. Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina has accomplished something that other senators have tried and failed to do for more than 100 years.

On Thursday, the U.S. Senate unanimously approved the Charleston Republican’s bill to make lynching a federal hate crime for the first time.

“Today, the Senate sent a strong signal that this nation will not stand for the hate and violence spread by those with evil in their hearts,” Scott said. “I look forward to this important legislation ending up on the president’s desk for signature.”

Scott introduced the bill last year with the Senate’s only two other African-American members — U.S. Sens. Cory Booker of New Jersey and Kamala Harris of California.

Ya know Mega, a few of my posts ago I posted about how crazy it was that after the truth of Jussie's fantasy story broke there was a mass shooting in Chicago hours later.  It was just a completely innocent post of an observation of how out there this story was, and that it only seemed fitting that that would happen too.  Then someone posted that Pelosi had said something earlier before that shooting about "what if a democratic president declared and national emergency on guns (or the 2nd amendment.....whatever the crazy bitch said).   Anyway, now we see that odd tweet from Jussie from 2016, and also the tweet from Kamala supporting him talking about modern day lynching regarding his fantasy...and know you're posting she's spearheading this bill and there's a nice pic of her an Jussie just a few feet apart.......this shit is way too crazy to be just coincidence.  There is some bananas type shit going on with the left I'm willing to bet.  They will stop at nothing!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2019, 06:14:15 PM »
Ya know Mega, a few of my posts ago I posted about how crazy it was that after the truth of Jussie's fantasy story broke there was a mass shooting in Chicago hours later.  It was just a completely innocent post of an observation of how out there this story was, and that it only seemed fitting that that would happen too.  Then someone posted that Pelosi had said something earlier before that shooting about "what if a democratic president declared and national emergency on guns (or the 2nd amendment.....whatever the crazy bitch said).   Anyway, now we see that odd tweet from Jussie from 2016, and also the tweet from Kamala supporting him talking about modern day lynching regarding his fantasy...and know you're posting she's spearheading this bill and there's a nice pic of her an Jussie just a few feet apart.......this shit is way too crazy to be just coincidence.  There is some bananas type shit going on with the left I'm willing to bet.  They will stop at nothing!

I agree. All angles, connections, and possibilities should always be looked at instead of going along with whatever agenda-driven narrative the "cool kids" :D like Brian Stelter read to us.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2019, 06:38:37 PM »
And what the fuck is up with the name "Jussie"?  Anyone with a name that fucking stupid is incapable of ever telling the truth. He's a fucking idiot.
a

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2019, 06:43:58 PM »
I agree. All angles, connections, and possibilities should always be looked at instead of going along with whatever agenda-driven narrative the "cool kids" :D like Brian Stelter read to us.

Holy shit that dude's eyes look like pure evil man!  Creepy! :o

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #306 on: February 17, 2019, 07:37:37 PM »
And what the fuck is up with the name "Jussie"?  Anyone with a name that fucking stupid is incapable of ever telling the truth. He's a fucking idiot.

Well, guess the race  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #307 on: February 18, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/43590/watch-jussie-smollett-told-audience-he-fought-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!   

According to this twink he says:  "I'm the gay Tupac" 

hahah ha ha ha !!!!   

Libs gonna lib. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 18, 2019, 10:16:09 AM »
Blowing up in all of Hollyweird, MSM and Libtards faces. Hysterical... (Unless they are lying, the nice Nigerian fella's already admitted to the hoax).

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: February 18, 2019, 10:34:25 AM »
No plans to meet w/ police?? How about drag him in, in cuffs?

God I hope this shit-stain goes down hard. (No homo).

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #313 on: February 18, 2019, 10:59:50 AM »
Holy shit that dude's eyes look like pure evil man!  Creepy! :o

Liberals are pretty much all evil and psychotic.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #314 on: February 18, 2019, 11:27:00 AM »
Really ???.....happens every single day of the year dude.

McDonalds, TB, BK, Blimpies, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts.......everyday of the year a man and woman, man and man, woman and woman go grab a bite to eat at one of these places for a casual date.

Don't be a brainwashed jackass!

;D  ;D If you take your dates to shitty fast food restaurants like these you must date the ugliest women/men around.  Nobody with any sense of self-worth would put up with that when there's about 10,000 better restaurants in the city of chicago.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 18, 2019, 11:34:39 AM »

COLUMBIA, SC

I'm not opposed to making lynching a hate crime but what does that mean? It's already a hate crime by definition

If you lynch someone it's illegal anyhow. Does it make the murderer reconsider their actions because of the possible length added to the prison sentence?

Do we need a law for laws that already exist? Some politicians want their names in the headlines for doing nothing.

Also are lynch mobs still an issue today?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2019, 11:39:48 AM »
No plans to meet w/ police?? How about drag him in, in cuffs?

God I hope this shit-stain goes down hard. (No homo).

Doesn't that mean he is now a fugitive in Chicago?  Actually, since the FBI is involved he's just a fugitive period (assuming they charge him)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: February 18, 2019, 11:42:02 AM »
Notice how silent the GB libfags are on this?

This is why no one gives a F any more about the SJW causes - its all bs. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2019, 11:54:24 AM »
 ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2019, 12:03:13 PM »
Notice how silent the GB libfags are on this?

This is why no one gives a F any more about the SJW causes - its all bs. 
The silence is deafening.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: February 18, 2019, 12:06:15 PM »
I'm not opposed to making lynching a hate crime but what does that mean? It's already a hate crime by definition

If you lynch someone it's illegal anyhow. Does it make the murderer reconsider their actions because of the possible length added to the prison sentence?

Do we need a law for laws that already exist? Some politicians want their names in the headlines for doing nothing.

Also are lynch mobs still an issue today?

On a related note, the term "felony lynching" refers to trying to 'free' someone out of police custody by "means of riot" and....

California Black Lives Matter activist convicted of 'felony lynching':

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jasmine-richards-felony-lynching-black-lives-matter-california-a7064726.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2019, 12:07:47 PM »
Q

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: February 18, 2019, 12:12:01 PM »
 I knew, as soon as I heard that this fucking idiot went to the po-lice with a noose around his neck, it was fake.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: February 18, 2019, 12:29:28 PM »
I knew, as soon as I heard that this fucking idiot went to the po-lice with a noose around his neck, it was fake.
Yeah, not to mention the 2 white guys wearing MAGA hats carrying the noose and bleach in the middle of the night in -10 degree weather.  Who would even recognize this B list star anyway?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #324 on: February 18, 2019, 01:10:27 PM »
Q