Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114993 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #425 on: February 21, 2019, 08:28:41 AM »
When it was originally told, I LIKE MOST people believed it.
2 days later when Reddit exploded and I started reading more about it, it became clear this was a scam.
I hope they throw the book at him. He got the Postal Service involved, so that's a real possibility.

Fuck him.
I might be into men, but I'm not into liars and assholess.
He's a cocky one too.

::) most people are simpletons. They're sheep being led by their master.

You should not expose yourself as a fool.

Your best course of action would have been to admit you were drawn into the sensationalism of the moment and lost objectivity.

Its 2019. Not 1989. People are very tolerant today. Hate crimes against minorities and sexual orientation arent committed by organizations (unless you count the housing magnates who are proclaimed liberals yet dont extend that ideology to the poor).

These crimes are committed by the emotionally unstable, like the guy at a 7/11 who drove his vehicle into a family of 6 because he was asked to not smoke where he was parked. But there's no outrage over this horrific event.

I'm sorry people have judged you and treated you differently because of your sexual orientation. I'm sure it's tough. But, and i'm sure this will come as a big surprise to you,  EVERY ONE of us has been discriminated against in our life, for one reason or another. We deal with it and move on.

You're not a victim alone in the world bro.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #426 on: February 21, 2019, 08:38:54 AM »
Don’t worry, the leftist media has this covered up already by going full blast with reports of a White Nationalist postal worker who planned a mass killing of top Democrat leaders. They literally just drop coverage of Smollett the moment shit hits the fan and moves on to the next story to promote their agenda.

Yeah but with everyone of these incidents, the liberal media loses what little credibility, if any, it had left. The only people who still follow them are true believers, aka Libtards.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: February 21, 2019, 08:40:57 AM »
I think this guy Jussie  ::) just erased any racial progress that had been made over the past what 60? 70 years?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #428 on: February 21, 2019, 08:58:37 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #429 on: February 21, 2019, 09:05:46 AM »
Down the river he goes.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: February 21, 2019, 09:23:54 AM »

Now, it wouldn't surprise me if initially he somehow accidentally scratched his own face and then concocted a narrative so as to never let a good face scratch go to waste.

This may not have been too far off. I was thinking he was so vain that he would want to be the one that ensured that any physical sign of staged "trauma" did not leave a scar.

CHICAGO POLICE: SCRATCHES ON SMOLLETT’S FACE ARE LIKELY SELF-INFLICTED

https://news.grabien.com/story-chicago-police-scratches-smolletts-face-are-likely-self-infl

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #431 on: February 21, 2019, 09:29:33 AM »
He's probably so embarrassed to face his lefty friends as well as the media but guarantee he feels no remorse for making the claim against Trump supporters.  When he finally shows himself there will be an excuse to where he doesn't actually have to own up to it by saying that because society is so racist he was right for what he did.

He has no celeb, political, or msm friends anymore to be embarrassed to.  He's dead to them.

See below

That is not the face of sorrow, shame,  or regret at all.  His expression leads me to believe the only word in his head when the officer snapped that booking pic is "Damn! >:("

Pathetic human being!

Edit: Black Metallic's mugshot photo post is the pic I was referring to.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #432 on: February 21, 2019, 09:46:35 AM »
When it was originally told, I LIKE MOST people believed it.
2 days later when Reddit exploded and I started reading more about it, it became clear this was a scam.
I hope they throw the book at him. He got the Postal Service involved, so that's a real possibility.

Fuck him.
I might be into men, but I'm not into liars and assholess.
He's a cocky one too.

I'm glad to see a gay man expressing disdain for this mf'r! 8) I was very afraid he would be embraced, pacified, and have excuses made for him justifying how he was driven to this ::)

I'm curious about the bolded part though?  I'm being 100% serious Prudence, and please do not "read me" as talking down to you when I ask, as I truly want to know:

1) who are these "most people" you refer to? 

2) Do you live/operate in somewhat of a "bubble" career/life-wise of predominantly gays and leftists?

3) Did you only read the headline that he was the victim of a "homophobic" and "racist" attack, or did you read the details of the story what he originally stated had happened? 
(i.e. -20, Chicago, 2 a.m., rich and hungry man in hotel chooses to walk for food in those conditions and the time, attacker carried bleach and noose, MAGA hat over a ski mask, "this is MAGA country" yelled at him in a city that 12% of people voted for Trump)   .......all of that didn't make you go "wait a minute....this is a bit much"? ???

I can't think of a scenario to flip-flop this whole thing to if a straight white conservative celeb got "attacked", but if there was that much stuff in one story I can honestly say I would have called bullshit on the first page of this thread just like I did for this case.  100% honest to God, I would have called BS!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: February 21, 2019, 09:52:48 AM »
I think this guy Jussie  ::) just erased any racial progress that had been made over the past what 60? 70 years?

Not to average people - only to people who are activists or stood to gain from the situation somehow by continuing the victimhood storyline.

Most people are getting along just fine, really...and when they see BS like this it is rightly discredited.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #434 on: February 21, 2019, 09:54:17 AM »
I'm glad to see a gay man expressing disdain for this mf'r! 8) I was very afraid he would be embraced, pacified, and have excuses made for him justifying how he was driven to this ::)

I'm curious about the bolded part though?  I'm being 100% serious Prudence, and please do not "read me" as talking down to you when I ask, as I truly want to know:

1) who are these "most people" you refer to? 

2) Do you live/operate in somewhat of a "bubble" career/life-wise of predominantly gays and leftists?

3) Did you only read the headline that he was the victim of a "homophobic" and "racist" attack, or did you read the details of the story what he originally stated had happened? 
(i.e. -20, Chicago, 2 a.m., rich and hungry man in hotel chooses to walk for food in those conditions and the time, attacker carried bleach and noose, MAGA hat over a ski mask, "this is MAGA country" yelled at him in a city that 12% of people voted for Trump)   .......all of that didn't make you go "wait a minute....this is a bit much"? ???

I can't think of a scenario to flip-flop this whole thing to if a straight white conservative celeb got "attacked", but if there was that much stuff in one story I can honestly say I would have called bullshit on the first page of this thread just like I did for this case.  100% honest to God, I would have called BS!

Get a life loser.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: February 21, 2019, 09:54:56 AM »
Smollett is an English and Scots surname, originally meaning small head.

Somewhere along the line, his father's Jewish family acquired a Scottish name.  "Smollett is biracial. His father was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland)."

He was likely steamed and marinated in a selfish victim mentality environment where he mattered and all other peoples be damned.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #436 on: February 21, 2019, 10:04:12 AM »
Don’t worry, the leftist media has this covered up already by going full blast with reports of a White Nationalist postal worker who planned a mass killing of top Democrat leaders. They literally just drop coverage of Smollett the moment shit hits the fan and moves on to the next story to promote their agenda.

I watched "The View"(no homo) the last two days as I wanted to see how they'd cover this now that they HAD TO.  They would have been totally mocked and written off if they ignore what's happened the past 3 days.

Yesterday(covered for 5 minutes)- oh my gosh do you guys really think he did this? I just don't see how he did this, I was just with him at (whatever event) last week?  He's such a good guy and so genuine about fighting injustices.  Maybe he has some mental issues going on?  I'm sure this is just a mix up and he will be cleared?........(rest of show, another Dem candidate and everything bashing Trump and conservatives)

Today (covered for 5 minutes) - I'm shocked, can you guys believe this?   I just don't see how he did this, I was just with him at (whatever event) last week?  There must be some emotional/mental issue he's "suffering" from?  I hope he gets the help he needs.  The saddest part is that he's really hurt real victims, and people like him that are oppressed/harrassed.  The CPD seemed really angry about him during their press conference.  (Rest of show 7-10 minutes covering stock pile psycho story.....this is the kind of hate that likely fueled the JS "situation".  See, conservatives really hate people ....this is shocking, scary, and disgusting.  More bashing Trump/conservatives/Republicans. End show. >:(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #437 on: February 21, 2019, 10:09:58 AM »
Get a life loser.

1) I wasn't talking to you
2) I was very respectful
3) Just because you're a gay man that's more upset this didn't work out for your agenda, doesn't mean there aren't good gay men that are directing their anger the right way.
4) I'd like to hear from those gays that are in the latter part of 3 that somehow believed him.  It was way too out there, detailed, and movie like IMO
5) GO FUCK YOURSELF!
 :-*

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #438 on: February 21, 2019, 10:17:54 AM »
If you don't want to listen all of this, just go to roughly 5:20 when it veers away from this case and all that we know into something I was not aware of.  The whole thing is worth a watch though.

Did any of you know how Al Sharpton came to be?  I always wondered, but not enough to research him.  Turns out it's very relevant to the JS case, made up stories, and MSM stirring up a mini race war.  America just let history repeat itself, and 95% of us probably have no idea that's the case.  I do now!

If you watch, you will too.  I'm shocked :o  Are any of you? ???

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #439 on: February 21, 2019, 10:28:42 AM »
1) I wasn't talking to you
2) I was very respectful
3) Just because you're a gay man that's more upset this didn't work out for your agenda, doesn't mean there aren't good gay men that are directing their anger the right way.
4) I'd like to hear from those gays that are in the latter part of 3 that somehow believed him.  It was way too out detailed and movie like
5) GO FUCK YOURSELF!
 :-*

Gay men have nothing to be angry about.

I don't blame your wife for leaving.

Go stick your head in an oven.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: February 21, 2019, 10:29:32 AM »

I watched "The View"(no homo) the last two days as I wanted to see how they'd cover this now that they HAD TO.  They would have been totally mocked and written off if they ignore what's happened the past 3 days.

Yesterday(covered for 5 minutes)- oh my gosh do you guys really think he did this? I just don't see how he did this, I was just with him at (whatever event) last week?  He's such a good guy and so genuine about fighting injustices.  Maybe he has some mental issues going on?  I'm sure this is just a mix up and he will be cleared?........(rest of show, another Dem candidate and everything bashing Trump and conservatives)

Today (covered for 5 minutes) - I'm shocked, can you guys believe this?   I just don't see how he did this, I was just with him at (whatever event) last week?  There must be some emotional/mental issue he's "suffering" from?  I hope he gets the help he needs.  The saddest part is that he's really hurt real victims, and people like him that are oppressed/harrassed.  The CPD seemed really angry about him during their press conference.  (Rest of show 7-10 minutes covering stock pile psycho story.....this is the kind of hate that likely fueled the JS "situation".  See, conservatives really hate people ....this is shocking, scary, and disgusting.  More bashing Trump/conservatives/Republicans. End show. >:(
Don't submit yourself to such torture.  These leftists are total lunatics and it will just damage your faith in humanity by watching them.  If you insist on the torture try watching Free Speech TV (9415 on Dish) the Thom Hartmann program.  Today he was talking about how a statue to former President Reagan is like the statues erected to Mao, Stalin, Kim Jung Un in dictatorships.  Then he said the reason Trump wants a wall is it's a statue to him. ::)  Liberalism really is a mental illness just look at the people defending it on here.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: February 21, 2019, 10:36:31 AM »

Did any of you know how Al Sharpton came to be?  I always wondered, but not enough to research him.  Turns out it's very relevant to the JS case, made up stories, and MSM stirring up a mini race war.  America just let history repeat itself, and 95% of us probably have no idea that's the case.  I do now!

The Tawana Brawley case is what Bowel Sharpton is primarily known for. Brawley lied about being kidnapped by police and being smeared with dog crap. Edit: MSNBC rewards him with his own show. 

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: February 21, 2019, 11:40:16 AM »
Smollett is an English and Scots surname, originally meaning small head.

Somewhere along the line, his father's Jewish family acquired a Scottish name.  "Smollett is biracial. His father was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland)."

He was likely steamed and marinated in a selfish victim mentality environment where he mattered and all other peoples be damned.

oh wow  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #443 on: February 21, 2019, 11:41:53 AM »
 ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: February 21, 2019, 11:43:13 AM »
The Tawana Brawley case is what Bowel Sharpton is primarily known for. Brawley lied about being kidnapped by police and being smeared with dog crap. Edit: MSNBC rewards him with his own show. 

Yeah, and MSNBC hired him anyway. ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #445 on: February 21, 2019, 12:04:20 PM »
Don't submit yourself to such torture.  These leftists are total lunatics and it will just damage your faith in humanity by watching them.  If you insist on the torture try watching Free Speech TV (9415 on Dish) the Thom Hartmann program.  Today he was talking about how a statue to former President Reagan is like the statues erected to Mao, Stalin, Kim Jung Un in dictatorships.  Then he said the reason Trump wants a wall is it's a statue to him. ::)  Liberalism really is a mental illness just look at the people defending it on here.

Not only is it a Mental Illness it’s a Severe Mental Illness & Progressively Gets Worse.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #446 on: February 21, 2019, 12:12:27 PM »
The MAGA bros issued a statement:

CBS 2 reporter Charlie De Mar spoke on the phone with the Osundario brothers Monday afternoon, who said in a joint statement: “We are not racist. We are not homophobic, and we are not anti-Trump. We were born and raised in Chicago and are American citizens.”

and there is nothing Worse than Stupid ass Dumb Ni99as

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #447 on: February 21, 2019, 12:25:48 PM »
Gay men have nothing to be angry about.

I don't blame your wife for leaving.

Go stick your head in an oven.

OK, so you are gay then, and now I've heard from one to know they feel. :D  Thanks! 8)  Mission accomplished.....was that really so tough to answer the 1st time you replied to me?  Poor thing...I'm sorry I upset you. (grrr...u seem tough >:()

No one left me, and I have no intentions of ever getting married.  I'm free to play with any woman that's willing, they are, and I like it that way.

I actually just took a healthy choice tv dinner out of the microwave (oven)......didn't see this post in time, and missed the directions on the box.  Sorry! Maybe I'll remember your cooking tip when meal 3 comes time. ::)

Thanks for confirming your lack the intelligence, and civility to have a rational and respectful conversation. :-*

I appreciate you playing! ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #448 on: February 21, 2019, 12:33:04 PM »

LMFAO!  C'mon, HN...you got me figured out by now.  Dickheads like him posting are like eating 2 quarter-pounders w/cheese while dining in McDonald's....."da-da-da-da-duh.....I'M LOVING IT!" ;D

I love the wall = Trump's Rushmore/legacy theory.  Even if it is true....I'll take a wall for a legacy, over that sociopathic corrupt lyin money hungry pile of shit Killary's WWIII every election....every time. 8)

Rather have a border divide us instead of nuke's shot at us ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #449 on: February 21, 2019, 12:44:32 PM »

I was not aware of that at all until I saw that Tucker clip watching YT on my tv a couple nights ago.  My opinion was he was a phony and a POS.  I had no clue how vastly he actually had exceeded my expectations while I was just a young child. :o  I don't understand how he wasn't stoned to death or chased out of NY, let alone how he became a voice for the truly oppressed to the point of actually running for POTUS.  Dude made a complete mockery out of real victims and black people.........and they embraced and elevated him :o ???

I watched "Hillary's America" the other night, and for fairness....even though "Hillary's America" has little to do with Hillary herself......I watched "Fahrenheit 11/9" the next night.

The approach taken to present their movies and arguments were a very good representation of how true independents, conservatives, and liberals (I'm learning Mega 8)) approach things, when compared with how the Leftists "form" their views.  Very, very telling if a person watches objectively and pays attention.