Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114790 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #475 on: February 21, 2019, 04:15:47 PM »
Gimmick free Sir.

Brain free also.
Just because he was black & queer you believed it  ::) no questions asked.  ::)
Dumb Poof

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: February 21, 2019, 04:16:33 PM »
The Gen Y and to a lesser extent Gen X generations are the polar opposites of The Greatest Generation.  My grandfather would never have called himself a victim no matter what happened to him in his life.  They were people that lived an almost unbelievably harsh existence through the depression and World War 1 & 2.  The pussies in this generation go to therapy to get over their hardships of growing up in suburbia.

My grandpa fought in WWII and never talked about it.  Worked his ass off as a train mechanic for the railroad for barely enough to provide for 4 boys and the Mrs., and never owned a car.  He was also chairperson for the Dem party there.....never knew about what he made or the Dem party stuff til after he died.  Never bitched about not having a car...raved about riding the bus, enjoyed his walks, and loved riding his bike with my grandma.

Dude had a fucking train roll over two of his fingers while working on one, and severed off over half of 2 fingers.  Never heard or knew about it until I went to hold his left hand one time, and was like "wtf grandpa?"  LOL

We're all pussies compared to them, and it's getting worse! :'(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #477 on: February 21, 2019, 04:17:05 PM »
Sarah Gilbert is a vile, bitter girl.  It's funny how the left use slogans like "Love Trumps Hate" when they are the most hate filled bigots alive.  Projection is their main psychological disorder.

Just like that obnoxious kunt Ellen Page.  Hysterical moron blaming Mike Pence for a fake hate crime.  Crying and ranting like a child.  Fuck these people.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: February 21, 2019, 04:18:09 PM »
The Gen Y and to a lesser extent Gen X generations are the polar opposites of The Greatest Generation.  My grandfather would never have called himself a victim no matter what happened to him in his life.  They were people that lived an almost unbelievably harsh existence through the depression and World War 1 & 2.  The pussies in this generation go to therapy to get over their hardships of growing up in suburbia.

This is absolutely part of the greater problem.

The past few generations have been spoiled with the advantages, etc. earned by our parents, grandparents and back.

They worked relentlessly, suffered immeasurably and exercised restraint in being too tolerant.

With each generation since, the entitlement grows exponentially. They don’t have a clue what it took to build the western societies in which they live. The lifestyles they enjoy and take for granted.

Our lefttard politicians are selling our ancestors’ hard-won accomplishments to a future of strife, brutality and horror.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #479 on: February 21, 2019, 04:18:25 PM »
I called Gilbert a c_nt but it changed to girl. ???

HAHA...didn't even notice...mine too.  

All the vile shit said on this board, and that's censored?

That's pretty funny ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #480 on: February 21, 2019, 04:19:52 PM »
HAHA...didn't even notice...mine too.  

All the vile shit said on this board, and that's censored?

That's pretty funny ;D

Yes it is,I say girl on here almost daily and it’s always changed to girl when I come back and check the post.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: February 21, 2019, 04:20:32 PM »
My grandpa fought in WWII and never talked about it.  Worked his ass off as a train mechanic for the railroad for barely enough to provide for 4 boys and the Mrs., and never owned a car.  He was also chairperson for the Dem party there.....never knew about what he made or the Dem party stuff til after he died.  Never bitched about not having a car...raved about riding the bus, enjoyed his walks, and loved riding his bike with my grandma.

Dude had a fucking train roll over two of his fingers while working on one, and severed off over half of 2 fingers.  Never heard or knew about it until I went to hold his left hand one time, and was like "wtf grandpa?"  LOL

We're all pussies compared to them, and it's getting worse! :'(

Hail to your grandpa!

My grandparents, too, were awesome individuals. Tough. Principled. Fully engaged in reality.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #482 on: February 21, 2019, 04:21:12 PM »
Don't even bother Humble.  Gay libtards are extremely ill.  

Exactly Right - The OP is clear proof of That.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #483 on: February 21, 2019, 04:22:05 PM »
Just like that obnoxious kunt Ellen Page.  Hysterical moron blaming Mike Pence for a fake hate crime.  Crying and ranting like a child.  Fuck these people.

Never heard of her but she seems mentally deranged.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #484 on: February 21, 2019, 04:23:01 PM »

Washed up actress from the movie Juno.

a movie about a teen who has sex and gets pregnent and tries to seduce an older married man.

Directed by a Joo and written by a man named Diablo.  Shocking.  lol.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #485 on: February 21, 2019, 04:24:36 PM »

I don't know about you, but I'd fuck that 'lil spinner Ellen Page til she passed out ........j'uno what i'm sayin?  ;)

Sarah Gilbert....eh...rather rosehanned myself. :P

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: February 21, 2019, 04:26:00 PM »
This is absolutely part of the greater problem.

The past few generations have been spoiled with the advantages, etc. earned by our parents, grandparents and back.

They worked relentlessly, suffered immeasurably and exercised restraint in being too tolerant.

With each generation since, the entitlement grows exponentially. They don’t have a clue what it took to build the western societies in which they live. The lifestyles they enjoy and take for granted.

Our lefttard politicians are selling our ancestors’ hard-won accomplishments to a future of strife, brutality and horror.
A big war like a WW III would crush this country.  Can you just imagine these little twats being drafted and going to war against Russia or China?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #487 on: February 21, 2019, 04:30:29 PM »

I actually for some reason decided to watch that after my last post.  Very strange how her own words about paraphrasing here; "imagine what hate while in a position of power (or a platform like a talk show....notice how she waited for applause about certain things?) can do?....connect the dots people....this is what happens"   Hmmmmm....well said Ellen Page. Well said! :-\

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #488 on: February 21, 2019, 04:34:47 PM »
Yes it is,I say girl on here almost daily and it’s always changed to girl when I come back and check the post.

seems like you type girl just cuz you really like the word girl. ???

Takes a real girl to do something like that everyday.

You sir are a girl!
 ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: February 21, 2019, 05:47:44 PM »
seems like you type girl just cuz you really like the word girl. ???

Takes a real girl to do something like that everyday.

You sir are a girl!
 ;D

f a g g o t = homo
m o t h e r f u c k e r = guy
c u n t = girl

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #491 on: February 21, 2019, 07:05:31 PM »
When it was originally told, I LIKE MOST people believed it.
2 days later when Reddit exploded and I started reading more about it, it became clear this was a scam.
I hope they throw the book at him. He got the Postal Service involved, so that's a real possibility.

Fuck him.
I might be into men, but I'm not into liars and assholess.
He's a cocky one too.
Uh....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: February 21, 2019, 08:21:50 PM »
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez should understand that this is really a supply and demand problem.

This is what happens when the demand for racism exceeds the supply.

Like Nike says, “Jussie Do It”

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #494 on: February 22, 2019, 05:42:22 AM »

Me neither, but she should go live in the ‘hood for a few months. Then get back to us about hate.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: February 22, 2019, 07:41:29 AM »
Pussy was finally arrested.
Love it.
I'm sure he'll get a slap on the (limp) wrist.
What a brain-dead fagg.

Make an example out of this libtard pussy...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #496 on: February 22, 2019, 08:13:14 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #497 on: February 22, 2019, 08:15:16 AM »

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #498 on: February 22, 2019, 09:32:54 AM »
Hey Chaos and Mega!

If you're reading, remember a little earlier when we were discussing certain events and how it was a crazy coincidence? ??? I don't know about you two, but I just saw them as that, and was just making a funny observation. :-\

I've posted some of this before, but it was from a blog I pasted, and I know many don't like my long posts and maybe missed things.... so I'll keep this concise. 

A few odd things happened before, during, right after the truth came out, and since re: events, politicians, MSM, and Chicago.

Fact & detail not being talked about: the attack needed to take place on or before the 29th according the blog source.  The SOTU was originally supposed to be on the 29th. :-\

Things being worked on right now, and some that have emerged:  Smollett's sister worked for Obama in some capacity, Smollett is in several pics with Obama, Smollett is in at least 2 pics with Kamala Harris seemingly at different events within weeks before the "attack", Smollett has several angry/mean/ and borderline threatening tweets directed/about Trump, Smollett's mother's maiden name is Harris :-X

I'm not a conspiracy theory kinda a guy, but "Hmmm......"

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #499 on: February 22, 2019, 09:34:56 AM »
Given the pathetic overall zeitgeist of many so-called (i.e. purported) "victims" and the over zealous alliance of the Cuck Media and Hollyweird, it might well make sense.  It looks like someone's trying to pull a Tawana Brawley style scheme.

Is Al Sharpton about to come on the scene in drag?   

In hindsight, I wish I would have googled tawana brawley and sharpton after reading this post. I was not aware of that whole fiasco.

You hit the nail on the head very early on!