Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114300 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #875 on: December 13, 2021, 09:56:42 AM »

Here's an expose of Joy Reid:

Why such a sourpuss, Joy-Ann? On the whole, life and MSNBC are treating you pretty well. And yet, over the last 10 years, you have complained pretty much nonstop about how badly you, and “people who look like [you],” are treated in America.

I will take on faith, Joy-Ann, that your life up to age 16 — spent in the racist hellscape that was 1980s Denver, Colorado — was practically a maelstrom of cross burnings, Night Riders and segregated water fountains.

Let’s focus on the recent past.

Consider:

You were admitted to Harvard with SAT scores that would have gotten an Asian kid disowned by his parents.

You manage to keep your show at MSNBC with ratings that would get a white person canceled.

People try harder to laugh at your excruciating jokes than they would for a male of any race.

Plus, I have it on good authority that no one at MSNBC has pestered you about touching your hair.

Your brief daytime show on MSNBC made ratings history, garnering only 38,000 viewers in the demo its first day on air — the lowest for the entire network! That inched up to 56,000 viewers two days later, the second lowest for the network. Ronan Farrow’s show debuted the same week. But while he was quickly cashiered for poor ratings — you were promoted, even though he is white and you are Black. Dodged a bullet there!

You weren’t prosecuted for making a false FBI report when you claimed that right-wing saboteurs had hacked your blog, planting long, venomous threads about gay people. It seems your go-to attack for celebrities and Republicans is to accuse them of being gay. (For example, you described Dick Cheney “topping off” Sean Hannity and repeatedly ran your “Top 5 ‘totally not gay celebrities of the year.’”)

Nor were you fired for your preposterous, and quickly disproved, lies about having been hacked when it was you who mocked people for being gay — including Oprah.

Your many, many blog posts sneering at gays were written just 10 years earlier, when you were an adult and a professional journalist. Meanwhile, teenagers — even white ones! — are being thrown out of college for the stupid things they said on Snapchat when they were 15. But you came through like a champ, without consequence — despite being Black!

Indeed, instead of firing you, MSNBC gave you a prime-time show. This is the network that canned Chris Matthews (astonishingly, another white male) for telling girls they’re pretty. And who took the humiliated Matthews’ time slot? YOU DID! Despite the fact that he is white and you are Black.

Actually, if you think about it, in a deeply racist, majority-white country, you’ve done pretty well issuing nonstop libels against white people. Here are three recent quotes:

Joy-Ann: “I’ll say it again: People on the right would trade all the tax cuts for the ability to openly say the N-word like in ‘the good old days.’”

That comment, like many made by you, seems at variance with the facts, and not based in reality. But has your delusional hatred of white Americans held you back? Not so’s you’d notice.

Joy-Ann: “Currently, most K-12 students already learn a kind of Confederate Race Theory, whereby the Daughters of the Confederacy long ago imposed a version of history wherein slavery was not so bad and had nothing to do with the civil war, and lynchings and violence never happened.”

Were you taught “Confederate Race Theory” at your high school, Joy-Ann? You know, the high school in Denver, Colorado, in the 1980s? My heart wants to believe you, but my head is telling me, “This woman is a lunatic fantasist.”

I’ll tell you why I say that. Just 10 years after you matriculated at Denver’s diverse Montbello High School, a Nation of Islam minister was invited to speak, whereupon he told the assembly (all boys, no girls allowed) that, while Blacks were building the Egyptian pyramids, white people “ate their dead” and “slept with animals.” Even you have to admit, THAT wasn’t racist.

Joy-Ann: “(I love boxing because) it’s a sport, even at the turn of the 20th century, where a Black man could beat up a white man in front of an entire crowd and not get lynched.”

Wow. People who are actually descended from American slaves — Joy-Ann is not one of them — don’t hate white Americans that much. Yet, strangely, white Americans, despite being white, haven’t held that against you.

Your immigrant parents came here in the late 1960s, settling in Iowa. Perhaps you rank Iowa up there with Denver as a bastion of Jim Crow, but even you would have to concede it was a step up from Guyana and the Congo.

While having zero American slave ancestry, you have managed to elbow aside actual descendants of American slaves (DOAS), gobbling up the benefits earned by their ancestors’ suffering, and intended for them. That was a good deal for you!

Finally, notwithstanding the White Power Structure, you have a job that reportedly pays $1.5 million a year, which is more than 99.9 percent of Americans make — even several white ones! All in all, that doesn’t sound so bad.
--------------------------------------
A vile "woman" who serves her masters by attacking Whites. She's the shield through which weasels have their own racist, bigoted, supremacist anti-White views spewed while hiding in the shadows and being entertained by the division they create between blacks and whites.

A person of hate who has people of hate masters:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #876 on: December 13, 2021, 09:59:03 AM »
BOOOMMM!!! ;)

Why such a sourpuss, Joy-Ann? On the whole, life and MSNBC are treating you pretty well. And yet, over the last 10 years, you have complained pretty much nonstop about how badly you, and “people who look like [you],” are treated in America.

I will take on faith, Joy-Ann, that your life up to age 16 — spent in the racist hellscape that was 1980s Denver, Colorado — was practically a maelstrom of cross burnings, Night Riders and segregated water fountains.

Consider:

You were admitted to Harvard with SAT scores that would have gotten an Asian kid disowned by his parents.

You manage to keep your show at MSNBC with ratings that would get a white person canceled.

People try harder to laugh at your excruciating jokes than they would for a male of any race.

Plus, I have it on good authority that no one at MSNBC has pestered you about touching your hair.

Your brief daytime show on MSNBC made ratings history, garnering only 38,000 viewers in the demo its first day on air — the lowest for the entire network! That inched up to 56,000 viewers two days later, the second lowest for the network. Ronan Farrow’s show debuted the same week. But while he was quickly cashiered for poor ratings — you were promoted, even though he is white and you are Black. Dodged a bullet there!

You weren’t prosecuted for making a false FBI report when you claimed that right-wing saboteurs had hacked your blog, planting long, venomous threads about gay people. It seems your go-to attack for celebrities and Republicans is to accuse them of being gay. (For example, you described Dick Cheney “topping off” Sean Hannity and repeatedly ran your “Top 5 ‘totally not gay celebrities of the year.’”)

Nor were you fired for your preposterous, and quickly disproved, lies about having been hacked when it was you who mocked people for being gay — including Oprah.

Your many, many blog posts sneering at gays were written just 10 years earlier, when you were an adult and a professional journalist. Meanwhile, teenagers — even white ones! — are being thrown out of college for the stupid things they said on Snapchat when they were 15. But you came through like a champ, without consequence — despite being Black!

Indeed, instead of firing you, MSNBC gave you a prime-time show. This is the network that canned Chris Matthews (astonishingly, another white male) for telling girls they’re pretty. And who took the humiliated Matthews’ time slot? YOU DID! Despite the fact that he is white and you are Black.

Actually, if you think about it, in a deeply racist, majority-white country, you’ve done pretty well issuing nonstop libels against white people. Here are three recent quotes:

Joy-Ann: “I’ll say it again: People on the right would trade all the tax cuts for the ability to openly say the N-word like in ‘the good old days.’”

That comment, like many made by you, seems at variance with the facts, and not based in reality. But has your delusional hatred of white Americans held you back? Not so’s you’d notice.

Joy-Ann: “Currently, most K-12 students already learn a kind of Confederate Race Theory, whereby the Daughters of the Confederacy long ago imposed a version of history wherein slavery was not so bad and had nothing to do with the civil war, and lynchings and violence never happened.”

Were you taught “Confederate Race Theory” at your high school, Joy-Ann? You know, the high school in Denver, Colorado, in the 1980s? My heart wants to believe you, but my head is telling me, “This woman is a lunatic fantasist.”

I’ll tell you why I say that. Just 10 years after you matriculated at Denver’s diverse Montbello High School, a Nation of Islam minister was invited to speak, whereupon he told the assembly (all boys, no girls allowed) that, while Blacks were building the Egyptian pyramids, white people “ate their dead” and “slept with animals.” Even you have to admit, THAT wasn’t racist.

Joy-Ann: “(I love boxing because) it’s a sport, even at the turn of the 20th century, where a Black man could beat up a white man in front of an entire crowd and not get lynched.”

Wow. People who are actually descended from American slaves — Joy-Ann is not one of them — don’t hate white Americans that much. Yet, strangely, white Americans, despite being white, haven’t held that against you.

Your immigrant parents came here in the late 1960s, settling in Iowa. Perhaps you rank Iowa up there with Denver as a bastion of Jim Crow, but even you would have to concede it was a step up from Guyana and the Congo.

While having zero American slave ancestry, you have managed to elbow aside actual descendants of American slaves (DOAS), gobbling up the benefits earned by their ancestors’ suffering, and intended for them. That was a good deal for you!

Finally, notwithstanding the White Power Structure, you have a job that reportedly pays $1.5 million a year, which is more than 99.9 percent of Americans make — even several white ones! All in all, that doesn’t sound so bad.
--------------------------------------
A vile "woman" who serves her masters by attacking Whites. She's the shield through which weasels have their own racist, bigoted, supremacist anti-White views spewed while hiding in the shadows and being entertained by the division they create between blacks and whites.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #877 on: December 13, 2021, 10:06:29 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #878 on: December 13, 2021, 10:22:31 AM »

Consider:

She also called out Carlson for his educational and career mishaps, most of which she achieved herself.

“I don’t know, maybe I’m sensitive to this stuff, but it felt like kinda like a dog whistle. Did you want to go to Harvard? Did they reject you? And you think, ‘they let the race lady in, ugh, affirmative action, ugh!’ Let me cheer you up, ok? I got into Harvard, and ok, Yale, Vassar and the University of Denver too because I had really high GPA and fantastic S.A.T. Scores, that’s how affirmative action works, love,” she exclaimed.

“See, just because maybe you didn’t have great grades and great test scores and needed girlfriend’s daddy to help you get into college, doesn’t mean you don’t have amazing people in your life who love you. I mean, you got all that Swanson money, right? Fish sticks for everybody, woo

Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson Education: Trinity College (1991),

Joy-Ann M. Lomena-Reid Education: Harvard University (1991)

Lots of salt!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: December 13, 2021, 10:35:57 AM »
You(bamboozeled mouthpiece puppet Joy Reid) were admitted to Harvard with SAT scores that would have gotten an Asian kid disowned by his parents.

Affirmative action student/hire. Being propped up is meaningless. Harvard-worship is for midwits.

Actual intelligence:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #880 on: December 13, 2021, 01:18:54 PM »
Affirmative action student/hire. Being propped up is meaningless. Harvard-worship is for midwits.

Actual intelligence:

Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: December 13, 2021, 01:39:31 PM »
Is this gay black cunt in jail yet?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #882 on: December 13, 2021, 01:43:59 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #883 on: December 13, 2021, 02:05:46 PM »
Is this gay black cunt in jail yet?

More like Has he been shot yet - Just get rid.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #884 on: December 13, 2021, 03:58:27 PM »

Actual intelligence:

Ah - Britain's most famous astronomer, and an awesome guitar player to boot - I was always a massive fan of Queen 8)
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #885 on: December 13, 2021, 11:51:27 PM »

Actual intelligence:

Let your cave mind wander while you look at the stars, Neatherthal.  I still haven't met an AA recipient in my lifetime.

I often see a bit of playing field balancing but that's 400 years and counting in the Americas.   

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: December 14, 2021, 12:21:35 AM »
Let your cave mind wander while you look at the stars, Neatherthal.  I still haven't met an AA recipient in my lifetime.

I often see a bit of playing field balancing but that's 400 years and counting in the Americas.

Good idea, with the Hubble telescope, built by Neanderthals.  ;)

I haven't met Kamala Harris, either.  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: December 14, 2021, 03:16:29 AM »
Good idea, with the Hubble telescope, built by Neanderthals.  ;)

I haven't met Kamala Harris, either.  :D
:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: December 15, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #889 on: December 29, 2021, 08:26:58 PM »
Over at CNN 5 out of 6 equals "some."  ::)

But for Maxwell it's "five of six counts."  No bias at all.  None.   ::)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
What a shitshow. The court heard letters from BLM, NAACP, Rainbow Push, Jesse Jackson and Samuel L Jackson and his wife begging for mercy and not sentence Smollett to prison. Jussie even brought his 92 year old grandmother to plead with the judge. They're acting as if he's an innocent man that is about to receive a life sentence. Smollett led off the courtroom screaming "I am not suicidal!"

In the end, Jussie Smollett got sentenced to 150 days in prison, 30 months felony probation, $120,000 restitution and $25,000 fine.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
What a shitshow. The court heard letters from BLM, NAACP, Rainbow Push, Jesse Jackson and Samuel L Jackson and his wife begging for mercy and not sentence Smollett to prison. Jussie even brought his 92 year old grandmother to plead with the judge. They're acting as if he's an innocent man that is about to receive a life sentence. Smollett led off the courtroom screaming "I am not suicidal!"

In the end, Jussie Smollett got sentenced to 150 days in prison, 30 months felony probation, $120,000 restitution and $25,000 fine.

Jussie was disappointed that he only got 150 days.  He's never gonna want to leave.  For that queer, prison is like a never ending salad bar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Jussie was disappointed that he only got 150 days.  He's never gonna want to leave.  For that queer, prison is like a never ending salad bar.

Maybe obama shizzo straw et al can do conjugal visits.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Just for your information, he's not suicidal.

Does he really think he's so important someone will have him whacked in prison?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Six months nice

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Six months nice

Did he serve any time already, I'd hate to see that crap where time served already counts.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Six months nice

"Six months" awesome.

He also said he was innocent after the judge got done telling him he committed total and repeated perjury on the witness stand and the evidence against him was overwhelming.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Now THAT'S acting!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

;D ;D ;D

Amazing - this is the first time I heard one of these fraud cases actually end up in prosecution:

Actor Jussie Smollett sentenced to 150 days in jail and probation for staging hate crime

'I know that there is nothing that I will do here today that can come close to the damage you've already done to your own life,' the judge told Smollett

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/actor-jussie-smollett-sentenced-to-probation-jail-time-for-staging-hate-crime

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Yeah, he'll be fin in there with the rest of the buttsecs loving degenerates.  Probably the best thing that ever happened to him.