Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 114295 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Here's an expose of Joy Reid:

Why such a sourpuss, Joy-Ann? On the whole, life and MSNBC are treating you pretty well. And yet, over the last 10 years, you have complained pretty much nonstop about how badly you, and “people who look like [you],” are treated in America.

I will take on faith, Joy-Ann, that your life up to age 16 — spent in the racist hellscape that was 1980s Denver, Colorado — was practically a maelstrom of cross burnings, Night Riders and segregated water fountains.

Let’s focus on the recent past.

Consider:

You were admitted to Harvard with SAT scores that would have gotten an Asian kid disowned by his parents.

You manage to keep your show at MSNBC with ratings that would get a white person canceled.

People try harder to laugh at your excruciating jokes than they would for a male of any race.

Plus, I have it on good authority that no one at MSNBC has pestered you about touching your hair.

Your brief daytime show on MSNBC made ratings history, garnering only 38,000 viewers in the demo its first day on air — the lowest for the entire network! That inched up to 56,000 viewers two days later, the second lowest for the network. Ronan Farrow’s show debuted the same week. But while he was quickly cashiered for poor ratings — you were promoted, even though he is white and you are Black. Dodged a bullet there!

You weren’t prosecuted for making a false FBI report when you claimed that right-wing saboteurs had hacked your blog, planting long, venomous threads about gay people. It seems your go-to attack for celebrities and Republicans is to accuse them of being gay. (For example, you described Dick Cheney “topping off” Sean Hannity and repeatedly ran your “Top 5 ‘totally not gay celebrities of the year.’”)

Nor were you fired for your preposterous, and quickly disproved, lies about having been hacked when it was you who mocked people for being gay — including Oprah.

Your many, many blog posts sneering at gays were written just 10 years earlier, when you were an adult and a professional journalist. Meanwhile, teenagers — even white ones! — are being thrown out of college for the stupid things they said on Snapchat when they were 15. But you came through like a champ, without consequence — despite being Black!

Indeed, instead of firing you, MSNBC gave you a prime-time show. This is the network that canned Chris Matthews (astonishingly, another white male) for telling girls they’re pretty. And who took the humiliated Matthews’ time slot? YOU DID! Despite the fact that he is white and you are Black.

Actually, if you think about it, in a deeply racist, majority-white country, you’ve done pretty well issuing nonstop libels against white people. Here are three recent quotes:

Joy-Ann: “I’ll say it again: People on the right would trade all the tax cuts for the ability to openly say the N-word like in ‘the good old days.’”

That comment, like many made by you, seems at variance with the facts, and not based in reality. But has your delusional hatred of white Americans held you back? Not so’s you’d notice.

Joy-Ann: “Currently, most K-12 students already learn a kind of Confederate Race Theory, whereby the Daughters of the Confederacy long ago imposed a version of history wherein slavery was not so bad and had nothing to do with the civil war, and lynchings and violence never happened.”

Were you taught “Confederate Race Theory” at your high school, Joy-Ann? You know, the high school in Denver, Colorado, in the 1980s? My heart wants to believe you, but my head is telling me, “This woman is a lunatic fantasist.”

I’ll tell you why I say that. Just 10 years after you matriculated at Denver’s diverse Montbello High School, a Nation of Islam minister was invited to speak, whereupon he told the assembly (all boys, no girls allowed) that, while Blacks were building the Egyptian pyramids, white people “ate their dead” and “slept with animals.” Even you have to admit, THAT wasn’t racist.

Joy-Ann: “(I love boxing because) it’s a sport, even at the turn of the 20th century, where a Black man could beat up a white man in front of an entire crowd and not get lynched.”

Wow. People who are actually descended from American slaves — Joy-Ann is not one of them — don’t hate white Americans that much. Yet, strangely, white Americans, despite being white, haven’t held that against you.

Your immigrant parents came here in the late 1960s, settling in Iowa. Perhaps you rank Iowa up there with Denver as a bastion of Jim Crow, but even you would have to concede it was a step up from Guyana and the Congo.

While having zero American slave ancestry, you have managed to elbow aside actual descendants of American slaves (DOAS), gobbling up the benefits earned by their ancestors’ suffering, and intended for them. That was a good deal for you!

Finally, notwithstanding the White Power Structure, you have a job that reportedly pays $1.5 million a year, which is more than 99.9 percent of Americans make — even several white ones! All in all, that doesn’t sound so bad.
--------------------------------------
A vile "woman" who serves her masters by attacking Whites. She's the shield through which weasels have their own racist, bigoted, supremacist anti-White views spewed while hiding in the shadows and being entertained by the division they create between blacks and whites.

A person of hate who has people of hate masters:

Damn !! if that's all facts & correct It makes my blood boil
Fucking complaining Bitch - what about her Blatant Black Privilege.
FFS She can Fuck off the whiny worthless Bitch. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Damn !! if that's all facts & correct It makes my blood boil
Fucking complaining Bitch - what about her Blatant Black Privilege.
FFS She can Fuck off the whiny worthless Bitch.

as long as brainless libs keep putting these people on a pedestal, this foolish charade will continue.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
"Six months" awesome.

He also said he was innocent after the judge got done telling him he committed total and repeated perjury on the witness stand and the evidence against him was overwhelming.

He wont do but maybe 60 days but if he does the stretch that would be awesome.  I was on his side and felt sorry for him until i found out he lied...he wasted a lot of officers time and it now makes it harder for real victims of hate crimes to come forward
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He wont do but maybe 60 days but if he does the stretch that would be awesome.  I was on his side and felt sorry for him until i found out he lied...he wasted a lot of officers time and it now makes it harder for real victims of hate crimes to come forward

Most of these things are complete hoaxes.   Don't get sucked into the media vortex and herd.   Kamala - remember that fool - called it a modern day lynching? 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
In the end, Jussie Smollett got sentenced to 150 days in prison, 30 months felony probation, $120,000 restitution and $25,000 fine.

I know it's schadenfreude when we laugh at someone else's misfortune...

But what's it called when you enjoy seeing some uber-cunt getting their super-deserved comeuppance so much that it makes your d1ck hard?  ;D

1   Just for your information, he's not suicidal.

2   Does he really think he's so important someone will have him whacked in prison?

1   Shame

2   The only thing getting whacked while he's inside is his daily top's c0ck

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

But what's it called when you enjoy seeing some uber-cunt getting their super-deserved comeuppance so much that it makes your d1ck is hard?  ;D

The Horn of Justice.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Let's remember:

Lucy Smollett should call on Willy Brown's DNA dumpster as a character witness.

Over at CNN 5 out of 6 equals "some."  ::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

But what's it called when you enjoy seeing some uber-cunt getting their super-deserved comeuppance so much that it makes your d1ck is hard?  ;D

1   Shame

2   The only thing getting whacked while he's inside is his daily top's c0ck

Misfortune would be him spilling a milkshake on his shoes, or getting soaked from a passing car speeding through a puddle.

He lied and got caught.  Reaped what he sowed. And in the grey bar hotel, will get plowed on a regular basis.
~

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Misfortune would be him spilling a milkshake on his shoes, or getting soaked from a passing car speeding through a puddle.

He lied and got caught.  Reaped what he sowed. And in the grey bar hotel, will get plowed on a regular basis.
He's looking forward to it. He may ask for more time.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
He's looking forward to it. He may ask for more time.

He loves the cock, obviously, but he strikes me as a Choosy Suzie.
~

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

Saved for posterity.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Good!

I hope he gets beaten and continually raped for his fake racism.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Jesse Smollett's story had a gaping hole in it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
LOL!

they're all devastated they can't blame white men for this "attack"

E
E

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Jesse Smollett's story had a gaping hole in it.

For him, This is the Ghey...

I hope he doesn't get ass raped because that would only make this nellie fool fappy-happy.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You are like the only straight black guy I know that thought he was telling the truth. My black friends knew from the very beginning his story was BS.

Dave D

• Getbig V
You are like the only straight black guy I know that thought he was telling the truth. My black friends knew from the very beginning his story was BS.

You a little new to these parts or are there things?

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

the guy that started this post is a degusting, black, gay liberal who posts on other forums about eating guys asses after long days at work.
disgusting perverted lib  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Did you Straight !!  :D ;D :D ;D :D  Yeah as Straight as a Corkscrew

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
I think this is great news.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=654490.msg9221533#msg9221533                           
                 whatever happened to prudence.  he has been absent from the forum for 3 years. this was one of his last posts.   
F

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the guy that started this post is a degusting, black, gay liberal who posts on other forums about eating guys asses after long days at work.
disgusting perverted lib  ::)
Well that explains why he thought Smollett was telling the truth.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
The Horn of Justice.

;D

Too many other funny comments above this to reply to them all, but I'm really enjoying this thread thanks

As for this comment

I just hope that by now everyone has seen this clip from 2019!!!  Can you believe this thread started in January of that year!?  3 years...

T