Author Topic: Children just aren’t going to know what snow is  (Read 7835 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Children just aren’t going to know what snow is
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2019, 07:14:28 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that it's easier to let folks believe what they want, because most are so closed-minded they will never accept or learn anything new. Sad!

I’m really undecided on this global warming business
I do think it’s likely what we Humans are doing has an impact - to what extent is completely unknown.
In my lifetime - when I was a kid the warnings were of a mini ice age affecting the U.K. & then 25/30 odd years later the talk was & is about global warming!!  ::)

The world has been through heating & cooling phases long before we Humans were here !!!
Whatever caused them could very likely be responsible for whatever’s happening now,
So I’m not getting worked up by all the naysayers with their doom & gloom Bollocks,
They appear not know their arses from their elbows.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2019, 07:55:52 PM »
LOL. This has a habit of happening. I remember Al Gore was supposed to give a speech on global warming
on a day of record cold weather.

As an aside, Prime, talk to us, Man. Some of us here on the north east might be able to give you some tips on how to deal with heavy snow.

Photos: Heavy snow slams Washington and Oregon, triggering major travel disruptions - AccuWeather.com

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/photos-heavy-snow-slams-washington-and-oregon-triggering-major-travel-disruptions/70007391

I get that things are region specific when it comes to preparedness, but 7.9 in Seattle and 4 in Portland is being called "Snowmageddon" ::)  That wasn't even enough for a "snow day" while in grade thru middle school where I grew up.

Geez, grab some mittens, a shovel, and a sled and have some fucking fun with it!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2019, 05:32:22 AM »
I get that things are region specific when it comes to preparedness, but 7.9 in Seattle and 4 in Portland is being called "Snowmageddon" ::)  That wasn't even enough for a "snow day" while in grade thru middle school where I grew up.

Geez, grab some mittens, a shovel, and a sled and have some fucking fun with it!

LMAO

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!

Speech · Amy for America

https://amyklobuchar.com/speech/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2019, 08:04:14 AM »
Ha ha ha

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2019, 08:30:28 AM »
LMAO

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!

Speech · Amy for America

https://amyklobuchar.com/speech/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2019, 09:26:20 AM »

Global Fucking Warming  ::) ::)

Delusional Fucktards

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2019, 10:49:05 AM »
She won’t recover.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2019, 11:49:28 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2019, 12:54:20 PM »
I'm going to have to get a Twitter account, just for these ownings in real time. Trump starts cranking on every candidate as soon as they announce. The guy is a savage when it comes to social media.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2019, 01:13:23 PM »
I'm going to have to get a Twitter account, just for these ownings in real time. Trump starts cranking on every candidate as soon as they announce. The guy is a savage when it comes to social media.
It's the only reason I have a Twitter account.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2019, 01:58:29 PM »

Me too.  I said I was going to in another thread, but I was joking and didn't....this stuff is just getting to good to continue my avoidance though.  Hopefully "myt1" hasn't been taken.

Fuck me.....everything after my "get some mittens...." post has my eyes waterin from laughin so hard.   You guys find some great stuff! 

Trumps gender neutral "snowman(woman)...hilarious!!! ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2019, 10:39:12 AM »
Still no word from Prime? Hopefully, the poor guy will thaw out soon🥶🥶

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2019, 11:46:55 AM »
Oh, My! :o

Michelle Obama postpones Portland appearance due to snow - oregonlive.com

https://www.oregonlive.com//entertainment/2019/02/michelle-obama-postpones-portland-appearance-due-to-snow.html

The weather forecast called for a lot more snow than we got.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2019, 12:46:47 PM »

So, the forecast was incorrect but the climate change analysis is beyond reproach?🤔

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2019, 04:33:54 PM »

Welcome to life outside of the west coast and south!  Still believe climate change "experts" and "meteorologists" know wtf they're talking about?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2019, 07:39:27 PM »
So, the forecast was incorrect but the climate change analysis is beyond reproach?🤔
Can't be precise about tomorrows weather, but can tell you the temperature on this date 10,000 years ago. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2019, 03:39:02 AM »
Can't be precise about tomorrows weather, but can tell you the temperature on this date 10,000 years ago. ::)
Or 100 years in the future.  Libtards are the best and the brightest.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2019, 05:01:02 AM »
Anyone who looks at the long range forecasts (10-15 days) regularly knows that they change every day.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2019, 09:38:50 PM »
Welcome to life outside of the west coast and south!  Still believe climate change "experts" and "meteorologists" know wtf they're talking about?

I'm getting worried.  Prime hasn't responded to my question, or any of your guys' posts.  Is he frozen solid? 

Fact: The types of places that don't get snow regularly each year are often unprepared for such devastating 4" blizzards. I hope he is OK. :o

Prime,

If you are frozen in a block of ice right now, you can hopefully see through it well enough to read this:

DO NOT PANIC, OR WORRY!  I checked Al Gore's Twitter, and I'm now certain that global warming/climate change will work in your favor during this difficult time.  As long as California keeps letting illegals in, their increase in emissions should have you thawed out by next week.  We're all pulling for you Prime!  You are a COOL guy!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2019, 07:20:39 PM »

Yes, I believe some "experts" and "meteorologists" do know what they are talking about. The daily report from the 'weatherman' on your local news is not a good example of climate change science. Analyzing past and predicting future weather patterns (climate change) and forecasting the daily weather are two entirely different things.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2019, 03:28:06 AM »
Yes, I believe some "experts" and "meteorologists" do know what they are talking about. The daily report from the 'weatherman' on your local news is not a good example of climate change science. Analyzing past and predicting future weather patterns (climate change) and forecasting the daily weather are two entirely different things.
But you won't know if their predictions are right for 100 years.  This is the smokescreen they use.  They make apocalyptic claims for the future and the solution is government control now.  They will never be called out when wrong because we will all be dead by then.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2019, 11:01:31 AM »

And some Experts Believe The World is Flat
And That the World is Only 6,000 yrs old.

Do you believe those experts Also.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2019, 12:08:40 PM »
And some Experts Believe The World is Flat
And That the World is Only 6,000 yrs old.

Do you believe those experts Also.
Leave Wiggs out of this. ;D