Author Topic: The new Joe Rogan interview with Alex Jones is blowing my mind  (Read 10559 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The new Joe Rogan interview with Alex Jones is blowing my mind
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2019, 08:39:36 AM »
That sounds like an assumption and not a question.

I guess it could be construed as an assumption, but I think its partly accurate.

You obviously believe you have some notion of the truth that others are missing out on. No?
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2019, 08:41:12 AM »
I guess it could be construed as an assumption, but I think its partly accurate.

You obviously believe you have some notion of the truth that others are missing out on. No?

Based on what?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2019, 08:53:44 AM »
Based on what?

"It's obviously not for you so don't worry about it.

Go back to watching cartoons and eating Count Chocula.  Nothing to see here."
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2019, 09:03:55 AM »
"It's obviously not for you so don't worry about it.

Go back to watching cartoons and eating Count Chocula.  Nothing to see here."

That's pretty flimsy evidence.  My point was that I just suggested people watch it, I gave an example of one of the things I found interesting.  If that's not enough for old Titus then maybe he shouldn't bother.

I'm not sure how you extrapolate that to mean that I think I know everything and that everyone else is a moron.

Edited to add:

Plus, Titus Pollo is a new member and I think we should always talk shitty to new people.  Why?  First of all, because fuck 'em, but also because 9 out of 10 of them are gimmicks and not real new people.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2019, 09:19:38 AM »
That's pretty flimsy evidence.  My point was that I just suggested people watch it, I gave an example of one of the things I found interesting.  If that's not enough for old Titus then maybe he shouldn't bother.

I'm not sure how you extrapolate that to mean that I think I know everything and that everyone else is a moron.

Edited to add:

Plus, Titus Pollo is a new member and I think we should always talk shitty to new people.  Why?  First of all, because fuck 'em, but also because 9 out of 10 of them are gimmicks and not real new people.

Just everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion/worldview.

X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2019, 09:38:21 AM »
Just everyone who doesn't agree with your opinion/worldview.

Splitting hairs, but regardless, you are finding fault with me over some petty shit.  You seem to do that a lot lately for some reason.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2019, 03:00:27 PM »
Why are you being such an asshole?  :/

I, perhaps too generously, said that you seem smart.  I then asked what it was about the podcast that you thought was so profound.  Your response was gibberish:  ooo!  Higher dimensions!  

Then, ad hominenizing:  herpderp, I'm too stupid to explain what's what, so let's attack old Titus as a "newbie" and probable gimmick.

Alright, then:  whose gimmick am I?

Give up?  Good, because...

Answer:  none.  I was doriancutlerman and Lodz before that.  I've probably been here longer than you have, but since I have a life apart from this site, I've never expected gravitas based on my post count.  My great "sin" is forgetting passwords.  That happens when you've been through what I have, which is nothing really special but did entail more than watching shitty cartoons.

By the way, it was Cpt. Crunch Crunchberries, you prick.  I'm sorry I didn't verbally fellate your heroes and suggested that notorious stoners might find profundity in something so basic as 2+2.  I want to think they have something important to say, but if someone questions why they're great revelationists and that's the best you can do?

Don't bother, and be content to be an asshole to a genuinely nice guy like me.  I know all about the Getbig code :). But to be nasty for the sake thereof...psh.  What purpose does it serve?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2019, 07:35:33 PM »
Why are you being such an asshole?  :/

I, perhaps too generously, said that you seem smart.  I then asked what it was about the podcast that you thought was so profound.  Your response was gibberish:  ooo!  Higher dimensions!  

Then, ad hominenizing:  herpderp, I'm too stupid to explain what's what, so let's attack old Titus as a "newbie" and probable gimmick.

Alright, then:  whose gimmick am I?

Give up?  Good, because...

Answer:  none.  I was doriancutlerman and Lodz before that.  I've probably been here longer than you have, but since I have a life apart from this site, I've never expected gravitas based on my post count.  My great "sin" is forgetting passwords.  That happens when you've been through what I have, which is nothing really special but did entail more than watching shitty cartoons.

By the way, it was Cpt. Crunch Crunchberries, you prick.  I'm sorry I didn't verbally fellate your heroes and suggested that notorious stoners might find profundity in something so basic as 2+2.  I want to think they have something important to say, but if someone questions why they're great revelationists and that's the best you can do?

Don't bother, and be content to be an asshole to a genuinely nice guy like me.  I know all about the Getbig code :). But to be nasty for the sake thereof...psh.  What purpose does it serve?

Well, when I read your question I found it to be douchey and condescending.  Perhaps I misinterpreted you.  Perhaps you are the one nice sincere guy on Getbig and you aren't a gimmick.

You haven't misinterpreted me however.  I'm being an asshole because that's what I am.  

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2019, 09:37:45 PM »
Eh, I guess I can see that.  The condescending part, anyway.  I certainty didn't mean to come across that way.  In every day life, there are few things I despise more than someone talking down to another.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2019, 09:17:16 AM »
P.S. -- Gotta love Face-Off.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2019, 09:35:58 AM »
Twitter-bias of Peace

Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2019, 01:20:53 PM »
Eh, I guess I can see that.  The condescending part, anyway.  I certainty didn't mean to come across that way.  In every day life, there are few things I despise more than someone talking down to another.

Excellent.  Lets move forward amicably.  No harm done.  Bygones.

From this point on I pledge to avoid intentionally shitting on you.  However, if I do shit on you in the course of normal conversation please do not take offense because it isn't personal.

Face-Off is one of those movies.  Absurd, but fun.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2019, 04:58:50 PM »
Twitter-bias of Peace

Twitter censorship is getting out of hand. Why is it so goddamned hard for them to concede that they lean to the left?

Vijaya Gadde annoys the SHIT out of me, to the point that she's got me yelling racist shit and I don't have a racist bone in my body.

Every time she opens her mouth a new racist is born in America.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2019, 06:11:41 PM »
Twitter censorship is getting out of hand. Why is it so goddamned hard for them to concede that they lean to the left?

Vijaya Gadde annoys the SHIT out of me, to the point that she's got me yelling racist shit and I don't have a racist bone in my body.

Every time she opens her mouth a new racist is born in America.

She's a condescending bitch....and a liar.  I hate how she uses his first name every time she addresses Tim Pool.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2019, 06:25:45 PM »
Well, when I read your question I found it to be douchey and condescending.  Perhaps I misinterpreted you.  Perhaps you are the one nice sincere guy on Getbig and you aren't a gimmick.

You haven't misinterpreted me however.  I'm being an asshole because that's what I am. 

From this point on I pledge to avoid intentionally shitting on you.  However, if I do shit on you in the course of normal conversation please do not take offense because it isn't personal.

Face-Off is one of those movies.  Absurd, but fun.

Did you guys just become best friends?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2019, 06:32:16 PM »
She's a condescending bitch....and a liar.  I hate how she uses his first name every time she addresses Tim Pool.

Dude, she once went out of her way to apologize to India and ALL Indians for kind of hinting to someone that Twitter should fight the Indian caste and the Brahminic patriarcal systems.

Censoring Americans? Absofuckinglutely!

I'm telling you, the racist epithets coming out of my mouth when I hear her speak... Holly shit.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2019, 07:33:25 PM »

Sometimes all it takes is the love of a stupid movie.

I'm telling you, the racist epithets coming out of my mouth when I hear her speak... Holly shit.

I would have enjoyed hearing that.  lol.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2019, 08:11:04 PM »
Twitter-bias of Peace

I'd enjoy fucking her mouth.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2019, 03:04:30 AM »
Yes, she's quite a looker for a lawyer. :P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2019, 03:12:38 AM »
Still haven't gotten through it but

[gravelly voice]

"Sure, it's a clockwork elf."

Dude's a genius.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2019, 07:18:04 AM »
I'd enjoy fucking her mouth.

Yes, she's quite a looker for a lawyer. :P

Indian women disgust me.  I couldn't fuck her if I had ebola and the cure was inside her pussy.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2019, 08:57:06 AM »

LOL.  That's cool.  Part of Getbig, really.

Cheers dood :D

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2019, 08:59:17 AM »

:-*

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2019, 11:45:21 AM »
Indian women disgust me.  I couldn't fuck her if I had ebola and the cure was inside her pussy.
As long as she shaves and doesn't have that Indian smell (is that from their diet?).

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2019, 03:12:33 PM »
As long as she shaves and doesn't have that Indian smell (is that from their diet?).

She could gargle curry from a goats ass and I'd still fuck her as though my life depended on it.