Author Topic: Plantar warts  (Read 3156 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Plantar warts
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:31:27 AM »
FUCK

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Plantar warts
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 10:37:13 AM »
FUCK

Hurts like a bitch. I had one when I was roofing. The tar made it almost impossible to walk.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 10:42:16 AM »
FUCK

Can you walk properly?

Are you going the acid or the chryo route?
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 10:43:00 AM »
ER tech here at work had one a couple years ago.   It was near the upper arch / lower ball of her foot area.  It was about the size of a half piece of rice on the outside of her foot.  But the doctor had to go in and basically dig out a mass the size of a grape under the skin.  When they are ingrown, it is the worst.  She missed about 2 months of work due to that and spent another few months learning how to walk correctly again.  All the time she had it, it threw her gait out and her body adapted to the abnormal gait in an effort to take pressure off the painful spot.  

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 10:45:55 AM »
Mine are pretty deep in there. I thought they were bunions at first. And yeah, the pain is starting to effect my stride.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 10:48:11 AM »
Mine are pretty deep in there. I thought they were bunions at first. And yeah, the pain is starting to effect my stride.

Never let something effect your stride or make you lose pep in your step!
Q

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 10:52:52 AM »
Can you walk properly?

Are you going the acid or the chryo route?

Not sure about home remedys. Im hoping the doc will just sedate me and cut the fuckers out.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 10:58:07 AM »
Dug mine right out of the toe with a knife.  Looked weird as hell when I took it out.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 11:05:21 AM »
Hurts like a bitch. I had one when I was roofing. The tar made it almost impossible to walk.

Did you go full rambo and remove it yourself like xfactor? How did you release yourself of this burden,

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 11:08:45 AM »
Dug mine right out of the toe with a knife.  Looked weird as hell when I took it out.

I've read a lot of people doing this, but I've had one wart at least 2-3 years. Perhaps yours was closer to the surface?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 11:12:30 AM »
Never had plantar warts, but I've had plantar fasciitis

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 11:16:11 AM »

Better than having Planetary Fascism like Wiggs has with his Flat Earth!
Q

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 11:32:11 AM »
Had one once. Went to doctor 20+ times and she froze it and scraped it off little by little. Nasty feeling.  :-[

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 11:38:17 AM »

Did the same thing in my arches when I was a teen.  Walked on bare feet for a few weeks in the summer to harden them and it didn't even hurt when they were cut out.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 11:44:41 AM »
I've read a lot of people doing this, but I've had one wart at least 2-3 years. Perhaps yours was closer to the surface?

It was. It looked like a big crater in my toe. The thing looked like an octopus coming out, had weird looking tentacle type shit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 12:44:18 PM »

This is the approved Getbigger approach to such things.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 12:57:35 PM »
Dug mine right out of the toe with a knife.  Looked weird as hell when I took it out.

How the fuck did you make sure that even a tiniest piece of root was not left behind? My doc had to use a microscope to ensure it was clear. It looked good to the naked eye, but with a microscope, she could see some roots still that would grow back.

Conclusion. I call bullshit

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 01:05:40 PM »
I had one on my finger and accidentally wedged it between 2 doors and it popped out.  I was happy about that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 01:23:06 PM »
-Thought I had one on the sole of my foot. I went to the Podiatrist who diagnosed it as a callous, probably developed as a result of a change in my gate gait. So now I'm using a pumice stone to reduce its size, rubbing Vaseline into the area to soften it and occasionally a corn pad to relieve the pressure on it. It seems to be getting better.

It was a relief to know that it was not a plantar wart, which is human papillomavirus (HPV). While it is not highly contagious, it thrives in environments such a locker room and shower floors.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 02:04:19 PM »
I had one on the ball of my foot when I was in the Army. I could barely walk. The medical assistant froze it with liquid nitrogen  then took a scalpel and carved it out.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 02:07:38 PM »
-Thought I had one on the sole of my foot. I went to the Podiatrist who diagnosed it as a callous, probably developed as a result of a change in my gate. So now I'm using a pumice stone to reduce its size, rubbing Vaseline into the area to soften it and occasionally a corn pad to relieve the pressure on it. It seems to be getting better.

It was a relief to know that it was not a plantar wart, which is human papillomavirus (HPV). While it is not highly contagious, it thrives in environments such a locker room and shower floors.

Did you change your gate or gait?

You a wallbuilder too?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 06:50:11 PM »
ESF had one on his toe that what's his name who was a dick to everyone even his family stood besides at the urinal.

He just went down to the prison work shop and ran his foot across the circular saw.  Sewed it back up with hair off the back of a Charles Manson wannabe and then went on past midnight as scheduled in his underground prison fight.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2019, 06:58:43 PM »
Never let something effect your strike or make you lose pep in your step!

;D ;D ;D
S

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2019, 07:17:34 PM »

I had plantar fascitis twice. The first time I was cured through a private message on this board. Back when we had a few girls on the board one wrote me and said to buy a birkenstock arch support. She said they are as hard as a rock and she wasn't wrong. It pushed hard into the arch as I walked and stretched the arch out. Took about 7 days to go painless and I continued to wear the arch thing for months. The second time I was training for a 5K and wanted instant relief.  A foot doctor with a harpoon of needle said to point where the most painful section was. He jabbed that thing in there and squirted cortisone in. The next day the pain was gone. As you know it's incredibly painful.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2019, 11:28:08 AM »
Did you change your gate or gait?

You a wallbuilder too?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Thanks for catching my error. I did fix one of my gates which wasn't closing all the way. The other was an involuntary change in my gait.