Author Topic: Im not bashing Trump but  (Read 15157 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Im not bashing Trump but
« on: March 12, 2019, 10:49:26 AM »
sometimes he says real stupid shit................

The president appeared to be tweeting a statement he heard from Fox News on Tuesday morning, writing, “Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.”
p

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Im not bashing Trump but
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 11:03:11 AM »

The president appeared to be tweeting a statement he heard from Fox News on Tuesday morning, writing, “Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.”

What stupid shit exactly?  Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, did say that.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 11:13:17 AM »
What stupid shit exactly?  Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, did say that.

Reading is not your strong suit is it
p

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 11:16:21 AM »
Reading is not your strong suit is it

Looks like you are the one having trouble reading.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 11:16:51 AM »

Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, did say that.
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 11:28:32 AM »
Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, did say that.
And trump is repeating what was said in his own tweet that's the point
p

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 11:32:37 AM »

Which , in fact , Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace actually did say.

Trump verified that fact.

Q

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 11:33:50 AM »
And then he added this little gem no were not the cleanest we have ever been not by a long shot

“Right now we’re at the cleanest we’ve ever been and that’s very important to me,” the president said in November of last year.

He added, “But if we’re clean, but every other place on Earth is dirty, that’s not so good … so I want clean air, I want clean water, very important
p

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 11:38:25 AM »

No, you said Trump sometimes says stupid shit.  You then proceeded to quote Trump's tweet, which simply states a fact about what Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, did actually say.  You particularly highlighted "carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life", which again Patrick Moore did actually say.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2019, 11:39:22 AM »
Which , in fact , Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace actually did say.

Trump verified that fact.

Ok but what fact that we have no climate issue bullshit yes we do and that carbon monoxide is the building block of life...wrong
carbon is like a great steak.....monoxide is the gas and shit that comes out of your ass afterwards so no carbon monoxide is not the building block of life and yes we have a climate issue and hes not verifying his info before AGREEING OR MAKING A STATMENT
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2019, 11:40:43 AM »
No, you said Trump sometimes says stupid shit.  You then proceeded to quote Trump's tweet, which simply states a fact about what Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, did actually say.  You particularly highlighted "carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life", which again Patrick Moore did actually say.
Right and trump agreed and re-tweeted the same
p

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2019, 11:44:13 AM »
Right and trump agreed and re-tweeted the same

So your point is that you believe Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, says stupid shit and Trump shouldn't agree with him in your opinion?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 11:55:11 AM »
So your point is that you believe Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, says stupid shit and Trump shouldn't agree with him in your opinion?
Trump needs to check his facts before making statements or agreeing with them he does it very often
A "horrible law" requires that children be separated from their parents "once they cross the Border into the U.S."trumps words

False. There is no such law. Families were rarely separated before Trump's "zero tolerance" policy to prosecute all illegal border crossings. Mostly, they used to be kept together in family detention centers or released into the United States as they awaited deportation or court hearings.

Democrats let cop killer Luis Bracamontes "into our country," and "Democrats let him stay."trumps words

Pants on Fire. Bracamontes’ last illegal entry was under George W. Bush, a Republican president, and Republican and Democratic administrations had deported Bracamontes.

"The Democrats want to invite caravan after caravan of illegal aliens into our country. And they want to sign them up for free health care, free welfare, free education, and for the right to vote."trumps words

False. The claim mangles what some Democrats had said about allowing immigrants to make asylum claims. No one talked of giving them benefits beyond existing laws.
Saudi Arabia has ordered $450 billion from the United States, "$110 billion of which is a military order," producing "over a million jobs."trumps words

Pants on Fire. Trump’s rhetoric, which he used as justification for not more forcefully condemning the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, doesn’t match the facts. There are no orders totaling $450 billion or $110 billion, and no 1 million U.S. jobs. ​

p

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 12:05:49 PM »
Trump needs to check his facts before making statements or agreeing with them he does it very often
A "horrible law" requires that children be separated from their parents "once they cross the Border into the U.S."trumps words

False. There is no such law. Families were rarely separated before Trump's "zero tolerance" policy to prosecute all illegal border crossings. Mostly, they used to be kept together in family detention centers or released into the United States as they awaited deportation or court hearings.

Democrats let cop killer Luis Bracamontes "into our country," and "Democrats let him stay."trumps words

Pants on Fire. Bracamontes’ last illegal entry was under George W. Bush, a Republican president, and Republican and Democratic administrations had deported Bracamontes.

"The Democrats want to invite caravan after caravan of illegal aliens into our country. And they want to sign them up for free health care, free welfare, free education, and for the right to vote."trumps words

False. The claim mangles what some Democrats had said about allowing immigrants to make asylum claims. No one talked of giving them benefits beyond existing laws.
Saudi Arabia has ordered $450 billion from the United States, "$110 billion of which is a military order," producing "over a million jobs."trumps words

Pants on Fire. Trump’s rhetoric, which he used as justification for not more forcefully condemning the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, doesn’t match the facts. There are no orders totaling $450 billion or $110 billion, and no 1 million U.S. jobs. ​

Man, you're all over the place.  Okay, you're not bashing Trump.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 12:12:35 PM »

Oh boy---how childish of you.
You know EXACTLY what he's saying.
Quit the semantics...ur as bad as your idol Trump.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 12:13:18 PM »
Man, you're all over the place.  Okay, you're not bashing Trump.
Listen I dont dislike the guy but he makes stupid comments doesn't fact check. It makes him look stupid and incompetent ..
And for a wheeler and dealer that he is in his personal life listing to him speak when it comes to politics is hard
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 12:14:17 PM »
voice of reason
p

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 12:15:47 PM »

Childish?  It's right there in the original post.  What am I missing?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 12:16:25 PM »
voice of reason

58 posts?  Is that one of your gimmick accounts?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 12:19:16 PM »

Not the founder of Greenpeace
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47543905
https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/greenpeace-statement-on-patric/

Why do you keep repeating that lie?
Appeal to Authority much?
http://www.softschools.com/examples/fallacies/appeal_to_authority_examples/430/

BTW - Trump simply "chooses" to believe whatever he wants on any topic at any time, depending on what his objective is at the time.   He did this with North Korea, Russia, Charlottesville, Obama's birth certificate.  etc.. and climate change.  If you wait around long enough he's just as likely to choose to believe something.   No new facts will inform this change of opinion.  It's simply a choice to "believe" something else when it serves his needs.

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 12:23:34 PM »

BTW - Trump simply "chooses" to believe whatever he wants on any topic at any time,
That's what he does. Look at his views on the Central Park jogger case.
Those kids were innocent---the real killer found God and admitted it--and his DNA confirmed it. Even the jogger {victim} herself is reported as saying she was sorry those kids went to jail for years.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-says-central-park-five-are-guilty-despite-dna-n661941

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 12:25:50 PM »
Not the founder of Greenpeace

When did I say he was the "founder" of Greenpeace?

Why do you keep repeating that lie?

What lie?  Only liar here is you, you creepy SOB.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2019, 12:33:17 PM »
Facts of this thread

Trump is the best but sometimes talks out his ass

Straw man and prudence are fruitcakes who should go give each other reach arounds.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2019, 12:33:23 PM »

And you are repeating what Trump said.
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2019, 12:41:07 PM »
58 posts?  Is that one of your gimmick accounts?
ive been here since 2006 I believe and ive never had any other account but this one period
p