Author Topic: Im not bashing Trump but  (Read 15137 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Im not bashing Trump but
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2019, 10:24:51 AM »

i was all for this guy, until he brought the loon Sarah Palin on board. just didn't understand that move.
F

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2019, 10:50:02 AM »
The Dems had the black dude.  The Repubs had the chick.  I never disliked Palin, until she spoke.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2019, 11:55:51 AM »
The Dems had the black dude.  The Repubs had the chick.  I never disliked Palin, until she spoke.
                                  exactly, that woman was bonkers. i can't believe trump trotted her out one more time.
F

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2019, 11:57:53 AM »
Even if we take the above reasons at face value, it doesn't excuse Trump's unnecessary and pointless public comments about the late Senator McCain. 
I agree.  I'm not for taking shots at a dead guy. 

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2019, 11:58:31 AM »
               so trump still fears McCain even after his death.
Replace fears with hates and yes that's correct.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2019, 12:06:12 PM »
Ignore the liberals who defend John McCain. They'd spit on his grave, too

Liberals reamed McCain before the vote

Here's how The New York Times columnist Paul Krugman put it:

"... can we take a moment to consider the awfulness of Senator John McCain?

"In case you haven’t been following the story, what has been going on in the Senate these past few days is one of the most shameful episodes in that body’s history."

James Fallows, wrote in The Atlantic that McCain would be remembered for "steering American politics down the path that led to Donald Trump by choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate."

The Los Angeles Times editorialized:

"It’s hard to ignore the irony of Sen. John McCain returning to Washington from cranial surgery at the Mayo Clinic just to keep alive a bill that would make health insurance unaffordable to millions of Americans."

Adam H. Johnson of the hyper-left Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting, used an op-ed in The Los Angeles Times to remind readers in the middle of a health care debate that McCain is "a reliable partisan conservative who loves war … (has) never met a war he didn't like … advocated for an Iraq invasion that caused 500,000 to 1 million deaths … (and) selectively cares about 'human rights' when it permits him to lay the groundwork for U.S. aggression."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ignore-liberals-defend-john-mccain-115749112.html

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2019, 10:29:08 PM »
     i was all for this guy, until he brought the loon Sarah Palin on board. just didn't understand that move.

And that cock sucker likely would have taken chuck and nancy's side on the wall because he is so envious of Trump being the real Maverick.  Fuck him, his fat daughter, and her evil "friends" on the Spew. >:(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »
You  must not turn on a tv very often.

Haha, seriously

Or....maybe you both spend too much time being brainwashed by MSM that mass shootings are almost a weekly thing in the U.S. to you and a lot of other Americans.  Last night (3/20 close to midnight) I checked cnn on my phone b4 I set my alarms.  Top stories, and the 5-7 right under it on the homepage were about the NZ shooting. ::)  That was a week ago now I think?  Talk about beating a dead camel... :-X

I looked up some stuff on my phone a few days ago about mass shootings while that thread was on like page 10 or so when someone mentioned how a bunch of Christians were killed in Nigeria and the Phillipines but were ignored by the media (THAT'S F'D UP! >:(),  and what I found was rather eye opening, and also a little confusing/contradictory.  Not shocking when it comes to guns and msm though really.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2019, 10:46:13 PM »
Even if we take the above reasons at face value, it doesn't excuse Trump's unnecessary and pointless public comments about the late Senator McCain. 

You need to get over how he talks, and start focusing on how he Presidents.......he's doing both like no one else ever has, and both are exactly what our political system and OUR COUNTRY needs right now!

No one that didn't like Barry being elected dragged on like this without talking about his policies like the left is doing with Trump.  The guy has already done more good than bush and obumma combined in only 2yrs and not even 3 months yet.

Give it a rest, and look at what he's done/is doing over the next yr and then decide if you think he's just a jackass that's a worthless POTUS or if you're just being trolled so you and the dems don't see what his bigger plan is.  He's hinted, but msm is too fucking stupid to pick up on things because they're too stubborn to back peddle and admit being wrong, complacent, and compliant with the collusion shenanigans.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2019, 11:35:42 PM »
                                  exactly, that woman was bonkers. i can't believe trump trotted her out one more time.

Palin = Poor, white trash version of Trump

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2019, 12:35:59 AM »
You need to get over how he talks, and start focusing on how he Presidents.......he's doing both like no one else ever has, and both are exactly what our political system and OUR COUNTRY needs right now!

No one that didn't like Barry being elected dragged on like this without talking about his policies like the left is doing with Trump.  The guy has already done more good than bush and obumma combined in only 2yrs and not even 3 months yet.

Give it a rest, and look at what he's done/is doing over the next yr and then decide if you think he's just a jackass that's a worthless POTUS or if you're just being trolled so you and the dems don't see what his bigger plan is.  He's hinted, but msm is too fucking stupid to pick up on things because they're too stubborn to back peddle and admit being wrong, complacent, and compliant with the collusion shenanigans.

Judgment day will come and then we can move on to something else regardless of the outcome. You're right about this, Trump is talking and acting in ways former presidents never did....at least not publicly.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2019, 06:19:56 PM »
There is no reasoning for this. He's a disgusting horrible human being.
Relax, he died in August 2018.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2019, 06:21:46 PM »
Oh arent  you just so witty.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2019, 06:42:39 PM »

Really wanted to bang her

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2019, 08:26:17 PM »
Really wanted to bang her

"You betchya!" he did.