Author Topic: Im not bashing Trump but  (Read 15464 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Im not bashing Trump but
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2019, 09:03:15 PM »
It appears that the more people learn what a moron, dipshit, liar, con man, and all around piece of shit that Trump actually is, the more his "brand" loses value

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trumps-businesses-take-a-hit-as-the-brand-has-lost-its-mojo-2018-12-23

Too bad most Trumptards are dirt poor dipshits as they seem to be the only people who actually still believe the con that the Trump name has value

And Liberals believe in fairness and equality, except when it comes to college entrance exams.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2019, 09:35:43 PM »
It's OK bro , sometimes Trump says stupid shit , you don't have to defend your man on every thread ,it makes you look like a betafag .

To deal with liberal nonsense I use logic, not feelings. Notice the only response to my comments was your name calling.

In summary - the guy talks for hours he's going to say some dumb stuff or confuse some things, I'm okay with it.

...but - not all things he says are dumb, some people just aren't as smart as they think they are...which was the reason for my comment.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2019, 10:59:58 PM »
He does say some dumb things, but he is probably the MOST ALPHA president we have had in very long time.
I

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2019, 05:47:17 AM »
Dan18. It’s Time to leave GetBig. Now.
stfu 
p

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2019, 07:41:23 AM »
He does say some dumb things, but he is probably the MOST ALPHA president we have had in very long time.

He's hard to control that's why the establishment does not like him.
In Europe they're attacking him at every opportunity because he has an attitude and a huge ego, which a mortal sin in neo-Egypt.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2019, 09:56:10 AM »

I don't consider someone who is whining on Twitter at 6am in the morning alpha.
Someone who constantly blames other people for his own faults isn't alpha.
An alpha person isn't someone who constantly complains about witch hunts and things are UNFAIR.

He is a whiner. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2019, 10:07:41 AM »
I don't consider someone who is whining on Twitter at 6am in the morning alpha.
Someone who constantly blames other people for his own faults isn't alpha.
An alpha person isn't someone who constantly complains about witch hunts and things are UNFAIR.

He is a whiner. 

he's attacked 24x7 by libtards on Twitter, he can say what he wants on there... Pisses of the deranged lefties 24x7.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2019, 10:20:05 AM »
he's attacked 24x7 by libtards on Twitter, he can say what he wants on there... Pisses of the deranged lefties 24x7.

Pointing out his lies is not "attacking".

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2019, 10:26:06 AM »
Not the founder of Greenpeace

Why do you keep repeating that lie?

did you not write "co-founder" ?

is a "co-founder" not considered a founder?

Patrick Moore is co-founder of Greenpeace:

There's an old joke that in any bar in Vancouver Canada you can sit down next to someone who founded Greenpeace. In fact, there was no single founder, and the name, idea, spirit, tactics, and internationalism of the organisation all can be said to have separate lineages. Here's a few facts.

In 1970, the Don't Make A Wave Committee was established; its sole objective was to stop a second nuclear weapons test at Amchitka Island in the Aleutians. The committee's founders and first members included:

•   Paul Cote, a law student at the University of British Columbia
•   Jim Bohlen, a former deep-sea diver and radar operator in the US Navy
•   Irving Stowe, a Quaker and Yale-educated lawyer
•   Patrick Moore, ecology student at the University of British Columbia
•   Bill Darnell, a social worker

https://web.archive.org/web/20050924150423/https://www.greenpeace.org/international/about/history/founders

Screenshot below in case Greenpeace deletes this archive.  They don't like Patrick Moore these days and distance themselves from him.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2019, 11:07:11 AM »
sometimes he says real stupid shit................

The president appeared to be tweeting a statement he heard from Fox News on Tuesday morning, writing, “Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.”

Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, DID say that.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2019, 11:16:50 AM »
Exactly,is is so over confident he says whatever comes to mind and does not care.Good and bad,he has kicked ass in business so long that it’s carried over to much to his presidency.Now I truly think he is great and the country needed him but yes now and again slow down and don’t talk so much.

-Looks like we may find out how he's "kicked ass" in business since his bankruptcies. "As part of an investigation into President Trump's business dealings, New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) has issued subpoenas to Deutsche Bank for records related to three major loans extended to his company. Deutsche Bank was Trump's biggest lender in recent years, giving him more than $360 million since 2012."

After the Trump corporation filed chapter 11 bankruptcy somewhere between 4 and 6 times, no bank, save one, would loan him money save one. this being Deutsche Bank who was fined $630 million in penalties in 2017 over a $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme that involved its Moscow, New York and London branches.
https://theweek.com/speedreads/828797/new-york-ag-subpoenas-deutsche-bank-over-loans-made-trump

https://money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/investing/deutsche-bank-us-fine-russia-money-laundering/index.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2019, 11:41:38 AM »
-Looks like we may find out how he's "kicked ass" in business since his bankruptcies. "As part of an investigation into President Trump's business dealings, New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) has issued subpoenas to Deutsche Bank for records related to three major loans extended to his company. Deutsche Bank was Trump's biggest lender in recent years, giving him more than $360 million since 2012."

After the Trump corporation filed chapter 11 bankruptcy somewhere between 4 and 6 times, no bank, save one, would loan him money save one. this being Deutsche Bank who was fined $630 million in penalties in 2017 over a $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme that involved its Moscow, New York and London branches.
https://theweek.com/speedreads/828797/new-york-ag-subpoenas-deutsche-bank-over-loans-made-trump

https://money.cnn.com/2017/01/31/investing/deutsche-bank-us-fine-russia-money-laundering/index.html

Great, another investigation.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2019, 11:50:58 AM »

Great, another investigation.  

Apparently, this investigation could lead to an indictment for Trump, regardless of whether he's president or not.

https://www.newsweek.com/new-york-investigators-indict-trump-president-1334917

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2019, 11:53:03 AM »
Apparently, this investigation could lead to an indictment for Trump, regardless of whether he's president or not.

Sure this one could.  We never heard that before.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2019, 11:56:46 AM »
Sure this one could.  We never heard that before.

Good to know you are informed....not sure who you mean by 'we'.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2019, 12:11:05 PM »
Good to know you are informed....not sure who you mean by 'we'.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2019, 03:08:14 PM »

And, "apparently," maybe this one will "work."

...Unlike the others.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2019, 03:28:49 PM »

And, "apparently," maybe this one will "work."

...Unlike the others.

Trump is Teflon coated. He will be fine.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2019, 05:12:02 PM »
And trump is repeating what was said in his own tweet that's the point

Which , in fact , Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace actually did say.

Trump verified that fact.
Q

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2019, 05:49:02 PM »

You're such a nimwit it's just more astounding every day somehow though.....

Trump will politely utter 2 words.....

"Pardon Me"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2019, 05:51:54 PM »
You're such a nimwit it's just more astounding every day somehow though.....

Trump will politely utter 2 words.....

"Pardon Me"

How does that work for state charges?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2019, 06:11:09 PM »
How does that work for state charges?

To be 100...I honestly don't know Lurker, but he's the Donald, he's the President, and he's paid for more political favors yet to be asked than any other man in the country likely.  Money talks. Bullshit walks. Even if the money, and bullshit are in the past. ;)

AOC will go down for her crimes before Trump will ever even go to trial, and it will be the Dems that see to that.  100% Troof! 8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2019, 06:35:02 PM »
To be 100...I honestly don't know Lurker, but he's the Donald, he's the President, and he's paid for more political favors yet to be asked than any other man in the country likely.  Money talks. Bullshit walks. Even if the money, and bullshit are in the past. ;)

AOC will go down for her crimes before Trump will ever even go to trial, and it will be the Dems that see to that.  100% Troof! 8)

Presidents can't pardon state crimes.  You think NY is going to do him any favors?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2019, 06:50:18 PM »
Presidents can't pardon state crimes.  You think NY is going to do him any favors?

Like I posted, there's more to it than that, and I kept it simple for a change. ;D 

How important is Trump, his Org, and other companies he was involved with (and will be again in 2024) to NY? 

Are they more pissed at Trump whose organization continues to provide a shit ton of jobs, is likely personally 10% responsible for what NY currently looks like and the economy directly/indirectly, and thus is directly and indirectly responsible for 10-25% minimum of the tax revenue....OR, are they more pissed at some 29 year old arrogant little twat that represents 110,000 dummies that voted for said twat who literally auditioned for the part of congress woman, and lost thousands of high paying jobs, and billions of dollars in tax revenue?

Coumo is praying to God in the media that the rich don't leave.  How many of the rich are tied to Trump?  How many of the middle class?  How many of the barely getting by?  We know from the primaries that Trump gave money to the Clintons.....do you really think they're the only ones that owe him a favor like "she showed up at my wedding"? ;)

C'mon man....your post history that I've read doesn't suggest that you're really this clueless about how the "real world" works Lurker.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2019, 11:17:52 PM »
Name the last billionaire to go to prison...