Author Topic: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme  (Read 69029 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2019, 08:15:51 AM »
Pages 11 - 17 are :(. These guys aren't shaking this one off.

So you're saying this thing is worth taking the time to read?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2019, 08:16:09 AM »

Redcon1 will still be around...separate entity.   This all has to do with Blackstone Labs activities.   

If Con1 was capitalized with money earned through illegal activities, won’t the feds go after it? And also, won’t they go broke with legal fees? Paying lawyers to fight each other, now defending against the feds. Will we see go fund me for these guys?

J

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2019, 08:17:50 AM »
Unregulated steroids and esoteric non FDA approved drugs under the guise of prohormones, then when that got too hot, they sold them as regular supplements usually by shuffling them around to certain trusted supplement dealers and shell companies. Pages 11 - 17 on the indictment is what's going to get them fucked. It shows sourcing, creation of shell companies to knowingly skirt the law, conspiracy to deal in steroids, etc.... all in their own words.

I guess you already answered the question to my last post b4 I even asked.  My bad. :P

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2019, 08:18:18 AM »
Also, is this a RICO case?

J

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2019, 08:20:48 AM »
Good one  :D :D

Career bb's are some of the most high maintenence people around. Imagine the carbon footprint it takes to do it.

Few are hardened in the flames of self-sufficiency and living off the grid such as Vince G, LGBBQ.

This actually made me snort while chuckling out loud! ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2019, 08:24:43 AM »
If Con1 was capitalized with money earned through illegal activities, won’t the feds go after it? And also, won’t they go broke with legal fees? Paying lawyers to fight each other, now defending against the feds. Will we see go fund me for these guys?

J
Speaking of this:

Whatever happened to the go fund me money they raised for the foundation that was set up in Dallas's name?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2019, 08:29:20 AM »

They are looking for the top people although I'm surprised they got James.   However, after me and Vissy got divorced, I did have intentions on moving down to Boca Raton where I would have likely have worked for Aaron in sales and customer service although I would have likely taken up a job at one of the many booming anti-aging clinics or pain management centers otherwise since I would have been paid more.   Aaron was paying his customer service reps about 10 bucks an hour at the time which wasn't enough to live in an area like Boca and there was this pain clinic that was going to pay me 40k a year handling their distribution and buying.   Its good to work for friends but 10 bucks an hour is chump change and some people have the notion that I'm cheap labor.  

I decided against it altogether as I felt that I had more opportunities and more stability just moving back to Greenville, SC.   Best decision I made.  

I

A supply chain position at a pain clinic?  And it only paid 40K?  

Sorry, but unless the clinic was actually "clinics" I'm not buying either of these fallacies.  These centers typically use compounding pharmacies.....keeping meds......ESPECIALLY pain meds would have them under intense scrutiny, and they'd be shut down in 6-12 months likely.  There is no need for a buyer.  Just decide which compounding center you're going to use, have marketing work out the packaging/labeling, and the relationship details are worked out and over with.

I'll roll with the call center position being an option, as PJ and HAaroin have acknowledged knowing you and you do have C/S background.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2019, 08:30:03 AM »
So you're saying this thing is worth taking the time to read?

Those pages are a quick read, and if you enjoy seeing how stupid people can be, it's fun. Open talk in company texts / emails talking about how illegal what they're doing is. Creating shell companies to distribute under their own names. Ads for non-approved drugs being placed in trade magazines. Impersonating an FDA official, etc.....

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2019, 08:33:53 AM »
Those pages are a quick read, and if you enjoy seeing how stupid people can be, it's fun. Open talk in company texts / emails talking about how illegal what they're doing is. Creating shell companies to distribute under their own names. Ads for non-approved drugs being placed in trade magazines. Impersonating an FDA official, etc.....

Well alrighty then.  PDF doc is now open in a new tab to read later today. :-X

P.S. - You're officially "not boring" me  ;)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2019, 08:56:42 AM »
I'm not sure if you're making a joke about Dan being dead and saying juice related, or the fact that someone would compare the brilliance of Duchaine to these to dipshits?

If it's the first, he battled with a rare kidney disease IIRC his whole life.  If anything exacerbated it it wasn't juice, it was likely all the home-brewed GHB which is made from paint thinner and photo development chemicals and/or fucking with DNP.
He was cleatry saying Pj is NO WHERE near the mind and brilliance of Duchaine. Ghb/bl was a bitch though, especially when they switched to GBL, which is just the paint stripper. It was sold at many health food stores and I got addicted BAD. Used to accidentally drop a drop on my computer keyboard and it melted it down to the wires.

But Duchaines Anabolic Steroid Handbook(and 2) was one of the greatest contributions to bodybuilding EVER. No internet, not even books on steroids at the time, it was precious. May have even saved lives when there was no info.  You could STILL read USH2 today and have better info than 99% of douchebag youtube steroid guys.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2019, 09:16:42 AM »
A supply chain position at a pain clinic?  And it only paid 40K?  

Sorry, but unless the clinic was actually "clinics" I'm not buying either of these fallacies.  These centers typically use compounding pharmacies.....keeping meds......ESPECIALLY pain meds would have them under intense scrutiny, and they'd be shut down in 6-12 months likely.  There is no need for a buyer.  Just decide which compounding center you're going to use, have marketing work out the packaging/labeling, and the relationship details are worked out and over with.

I'll roll with the call center position being an option, as PJ and HAaroin have acknowledged knowing you and you do have C/S background.

Its not as simple as you think.   When you buy compounds, someone has to go through the paperwork and fill out the forms for regulation purposes but I would have also done sales and customer service as well.   In any job, you have one designated position but you usually are doing everything else as well...lol.    Its not important at this point as I never pursued those paths.

I'm staying Piedmont, SC.....lot safer out here

A

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2019, 10:05:01 AM »
It's long but this is a nasty indictment which includes money laundering.  It also has a penalty section where Pj's and Aaron's homes are listed for potential forfeiture.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1143411/download

Mr white when these two cock roaches go to prison do  you think they will have some big cocks supplemented into there assholes by pissed off prisoners who bought there supplements that didn’t work

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 10:11:09 AM »
Long overdue. Happy these scumbags got exposed. Looking forward to seeing them go to prison!
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2019, 10:12:43 AM »
RON THIS NEEDS TO BE A STICKY!
T

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2019, 10:21:18 AM »
So were the spiking their supps? How come they didn't have better feedback here then considering they probably "worked"? ???

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2019, 10:21:21 AM »

Its not as simple as you think.   When you buy compounds, someone has to go through the paperwork and fill out the forms for regulation purposes but I would have also done sales and customer service as well.   In any job, you have one designated position but you usually are doing everything else as well...lol.    Its not important at this point as I never pursued those paths.

I'm staying Piedmont, SC.....lot safer out here

Truth is always important Vince, and now I believe you're more aligned with the truth.  Your job opportunity was a c/s position with some account management and cross-selling objectives as well as some administrative work.  That sounds like a $40K+ commission position, and something you're certainly qualified to do.  Just keep shit real instead of trying to sound so important all the damn time....  

FFS you've been over-selling your entire life online for over a decade now between here, MM, and only God and you knows how many other sites.  It's like a job in itself for you.  Imagine how well off you'd be if you spent your time actually promoting your skills, and talents in the real world vs bb'n sites?  Kinda scary to think how well off you'd be actually, because you're certainly not dumb, and you do have a knack for working your way into circles of people where you'd normally have no business being.  

Sounds like a dig, but it's actually a pretty nice compliment if you read it right.   8)    Just sayin....

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2019, 10:24:01 AM »
I think all the interesting stuff is gone from dealers it seems. But there seems to a thriving business on Ebay, only $90 - 100 per bottle on average. :).

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2019, 10:39:33 AM »
The charges have been forwarded to the Vitamin Shoppe. Buh bye Redcon.
T

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2019, 10:45:43 AM »
This is an indictment so they will have arrest warrants issued against them and have to turn themselves in. The money laundering thing is going to be the biggest hit; the gov't doesn't like it when you keep their cut. And the asset forfeiture portion is going to bang them hard, as well.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2019, 10:49:32 AM »
This is an indictment so they will have arrest warrants issued against them and have to turn themselves in. The money laundering thing is going to be the biggest hit; the gov't doesn't like it when you keep their cut. And the asset forfeiture portion is going to bang them hard, as well.
PRISON SON!
T

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2019, 11:18:07 AM »
Robert Dimaggio posts here on occasion (IronMag) maybe he can shed some light.
Probably cant speak about it though. PJ and Aaron worked for Rob (IronMag Labs) took what they learned from him (all contacts, distributors, etc) and launched Blackstone Labs.
(Copied it almost to a "T").

yeah, it went something like that. ;)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2019, 11:26:11 AM »

Prison.  Read the whole thing.   Its as bad as it comes and pretty accurate.  Someone definitely snitched...especially having those emails

it's a good thing we are all innocent until proven guilty in this country. (last time I checked the us constitution)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2019, 11:34:54 AM »
USPlabs (Jack3d and OxyElite Pro) got done too. Obviously not just a coincidence. They pleaded guilty, Blackstone will likely end up doing the same.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/five-individuals-and-two-companies-plead-guilty-felony-charges-multimillion-dollar-scheme

Five Individuals and Two Companies Plead Guilty to Felony Charges in Multimillion Dollar Scheme to Fraudulently Sell Popular Dietary Supplements

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2019, 11:35:11 AM »
Also, is this a RICO case?

J

exactly, what about interstate laws like wire fraud? or FBI case if they are accused of money laundering?

If PJ offers to spill the beans on prostitution rings in IFBB etc and steroids in general, this could get interesting.

For example wasnt Aaron's sponsorship of Muscular Development the only way MD could afford to go to the Olympia?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2019, 11:36:05 AM »
These scumbags are fucked they will be spending a lot of money on lawyers to avoid going to prison and getting fucked up the ass