Author Topic: Gambino boss shot dead  (Read 9605 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: Gambino boss shot dead
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 11:54:39 AM »
No one knows right now. The leading theory is that might have something to do with the #3000 pounds of cocaine that just got found -

www.npr.org/2019/03/12/702493749/ton-and-a-half-of-cocaine-seized-at-port-of-new-york-newark .

Interesting times for people that follow organized crime. Carmine Persico dead, Gene Gotti out, Bananno bosses freed. This is the 3rd highly visible mob related killing in about 6 months in the NY tristate after years of peacefulness. Plus you've got a lot of Latin and Eastern European gangsters quietly gaining power.

By Megan Sheets For Dailymail

More than three decades of Mafia peace has been shattered by the murder last night of Gambino crime family boss Francesco 'Franky Boy' Cali.

Cali, 53, was shot six times and run over by a pickup truck outside his redbrick house in the upmarket Todt Hill neigborhood of Staten Island.

His wife and young children were inside the house and one man, believed to be a family member, ran outside, collapsed and cried, 'Papa! Papa!'

Cali's murder is the first hit on a Mafia boss since John Gotti arranged the assassination of then-Gambino head Paul Castellano in 1985.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6807103/Gambino-crime-family-boss-Frank-Cali-shot-killed-run-outside-Staten-Island-home.html

This is the first Mob boss that's been hit since Paul Castellano in 1985.  There could be a war between the family's.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 11:55:28 AM »
I KNEW OR KNOW SOME 'RUNNER'S 'NOTHING CRAZY OR HI LEVEL,,BUT THEY WERE CONNECTED.CUSTOMER CAME IN TODAY RETIRED NYC COP HE WALKS IN HEY THEY KILLED ONE OF  YOUR  BOYS TODAY GAMBINO BOSS LOL..

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 12:04:00 PM »

Cali, 53, was shot six times and run over by a pickup truck outside his redbrick house in the upmarket Todt Hill neigborhood of Staten Island.

Suicide?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 12:05:44 PM »
I KNEW OR KNOW SOME 'RUNNER'S 'NOTHING CRAZY OR HI LEVEL,,BUT THEY WERE CONNECTED.CUSTOMER CAME IN TODAY RETIRED NYC COP HE WALKS IN HEY THEY KILLED ONE OF  YOUR  BOYS TODAY GAMBINO BOSS LOL..
cap lock is to the left of the A key  ;D
p

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 12:08:57 PM »
Someone get the inside scoop from Derek Anthony.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 12:10:38 PM »
Someone get the inside scoop from Derek Anthony.
That's mean.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 12:52:49 PM »
I wonder if the hit was ordered or random.

That would obviously make the difference.
X

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2019, 12:59:10 PM »
My Great Uncle was a Bookie in Cincinnati. Not the Mafia kind, the white trash kind.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2019, 01:01:35 PM »

that would be the most unlucky dindu in the world

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2019, 01:05:54 PM »

Definately ordered, pickup truck running over a dead body is sending a message.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2019, 01:13:01 PM »
Definately ordered, pickup truck running over a dead body is sending a message.

I heard that many of the hits have to come from Sicily. If that is the case, and the hit was ordered from the TOP, then no retaliation can be done.

Obviously, just what I have read/heard.

Crazy to think there may be a mob war in NYC.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 01:25:59 PM »
They just had a press conference on this -

Younger male hits Cali's car, Cali comes out and talks to him for about about a minute, then suspect fires 12 shots (9mm) at him hitting him multiple times.

Cali wasn't run over. They think he was running around the car trying to avoid the shots and maybe get under the car, and fell in the street causing people to think he was run over.

They have the murder on video.

First 5 or 10 minutes here - https://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/4046872-nypd-news-conference-on-killing-of-frank-cali/ .

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2019, 01:36:55 PM »
They just had a press conference on this -

Younger male hits Cali's car, Cali comes out and talks to him for about about a minute, then suspect fires 12 shots (9mm) at him hitting him multiple times.

Cali wasn't run over. They think he was running around the car trying to avoid the shots and maybe get under the car, and fell in the street causing people to think he was run over.

They have the murder on video.

First 5 or 10 minutes here - https://newyork.cbslocal.com/video/4046872-nypd-news-conference-on-killing-of-frank-cali/ .

Sounds like suicide.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2019, 03:51:20 PM »
sammy the bull has a little spot in town here in scottsdale - Uncle Sal's (get the name?) lol

i love mafia talk ah.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2019, 04:04:49 PM »
Great scene

X

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2019, 04:32:03 PM »
No one knows right now. The leading theory is that might have something to do with the #3000 pounds of cocaine that just got found -

www.npr.org/2019/03/12/702493749/ton-and-a-half-of-cocaine-seized-at-port-of-new-york-newark .

Interesting times for people that follow organized crime. Carmine Persico dead, Gene Gotti out, Bananno bosses freed. This is the 3rd highly visible mob related killing in about 6 months in the NY tristate after years of peacefulness. Plus you've got a lot of Latin and Eastern European gangsters quietly gaining power.

There's also supposedly an internal memo around NY police departments warning about MS-13 attacking around now and next week IIRC.  Strange how all of these things are coming together.  Could NY actually purge illegals without the bad po-po, and Dems being held accountable somehow???

I literally question everything now.  I'm not a 9/11 troofer or anything like that, but it seems nothing is to be taken at face value anymore. :'(

Some YT clip came up with that Rich Dad Poor Dad author, and he had a quote that was sooooo true, and great advice for the times we are living in.  He said....

"A statement closes the mind. A question opens it up"  (think I got it right, but the message is the same)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2019, 04:39:13 PM »
sammy the bull has a little spot in town here in scottsdale - Uncle Sal's (get the name?) lol

i love mafia talk ah.

His son followed in his footsteps in AZ.  Put a big X on the map there ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2019, 06:24:13 PM »
theres no such thing as a mafia
L

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2019, 06:28:41 PM »

His son followed in his footsteps in AZ.  Put a big X on the map there ;)

haha "x"

XTC ring x 1000 - back in the day when "E" was the thing -

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2019, 07:24:36 PM »
haha "x"

XTC ring x 1000 - back in the day when "E" was the thing -

Yep.....

Was great stuff!  Butterflys, and purples were the best ever! 8)

We'll just leave it all at that. ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2019, 07:38:15 PM »

Of course it was ordered. It would never be random.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 07:48:45 PM »
Of course it was ordered. It would never be random.

I didn’t mean random as in some random guy walking down the street.

Random as in they weren’t ordered by the higher ups and took matters into their own hands.
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 08:02:40 PM »
I've been around some connected guys, bartended at a bar were some connected guys would come in. We took care of them first no matter what and it was always a hundred dollar tip each time they would order. One guy was an "enforcer" freshly out of jail, he was into bodybuilding and he nicknamed me "flex." This same guy started a brawl one night, knocked out 3 guys, cops were called, he runs out the bar, jumps on his Harley and tries to make a run for it, cops corner him in and arrest him. Not sure what happened to the guy, but he looked a lot like Mike Quinn the bodybuilder.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 08:40:31 PM »
I've been around some connected guys, bartended at a bar were some connected guys would come in. We took care of them first no matter what and it was always a hundred dollar tip each time they would order. One guy was an "enforcer" freshly out of jail, he was into bodybuilding and he nicknamed me "flex." This same guy started a brawl one night, knocked out 3 guys, cops were called, he runs out the bar, jumps on his Harley and tries to make a run for it, cops corner him in and arrest him. Not sure what happened to the guy, but he looked a lot like Mike Quinn the bodybuilder.
[/b][/size]

Reminds me of the time Mike Quinn was in a night club had his face broken by a bottle that a mob guy was holding.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2019, 08:45:07 PM »

Not random. Police say it was well orchestrated. Only question is was it sanctioned or the start of a Mob war