Author Topic: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand  (Read 61633 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Mass Shooting of Muslims in New Zealand
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 10:49:36 PM »
Another working link

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

Damn.   Nice Subaru. Good driver.

What the fuck was written all over his weapons?
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 10:53:53 PM »

Earth is Flat. I DEMAND Quarter Pounders.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 10:56:00 PM »
Graphic Video: https://8ch.net/pol/res/12919462.html

This guy was streaming on facebook live. He was a member of 8chan.

What is 8chan? An extreme version of 4chan?
Q

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 10:57:02 PM »
Earth is Flat. I DEMAND Quarter Pounders.

:) That makes sense. I'm satisfied.
a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 11:00:40 PM »
Aftermath of the 2nd mosque not captured on the stream

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ekult1/status/1106419005282107392

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 11:01:23 PM »
i believe vince was the topper in the relationship, no confirmation needed.

Paki Plonker was is #1. buddy  ;)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 11:02:31 PM »
Not only morally reprehensible but counter productive too.

Will just lead to further online censorship, restrictions on freedom of speech, governmental control...etc

RIP to the victims.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2019, 11:04:15 PM »
Standby for retaliation.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2019, 11:09:12 PM »
Not sure how legit but his points make sense

“was a salty dog.
I’m a former military policeman and SWAT member (we called it SRT in the marines) and I want to give you virgins a breakdown of his tactics.
We would classify this gunman as a worst case scenario active shooter.
>brings several guns
>highly organized
>planned to commit arson to an unknown degree
>zero hesitation
>returns to the scene with additional weapons
>triple taps leaving no survivors
>near expert level marksmanship, shot a man running at full speed from one room into the hallway
>watches his six even while firing
This guy is the poster boy for the Chad side of a virgin vs. chad active shooter meme.
>in b4 durr he sucks and can’t load a mag
Yeah I could nitpick all day and sure he made tons of little mistakes but those mags were double stacked, already awkward to reload and I guarantee yourairsoft playin ass has never been on as much adrenaline as he has.
So. He’s either one of the best mass murderers I’ve ever seen, or an elite tier Deepstate CIA false flagger pending facial reconstructive surgery and pretending to be intermediate but accidentally letting too much of his lethality show to my trained eye.
We went to FBI classes and frequently discussed and “planned” our own active shooter scenarios. Like what would I do if I wanted to kill as many people as possible? If I wanted to kill specifically muslims, and I lived where this man does, I would do something HIGHLY similar. I would say that our body count would be very similar as well, mine might even be less as I probably wouldn’t have returned as many times as he did nor would I do drive-by’s with a pump action. That’s what made this man so dangerous, so precise and lethal. His absolute dedication to his mission of killing as many muslims as possible. I would say 98-99% of people on the planet aren’t as trained or talented at killing people in CQB or marksmanship as me and idk if I could’ve even stacked bodies like that guy. “

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2019, 11:20:14 PM »
Could signal the end of 4chan/8chan

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2019, 11:25:15 PM »
Death Penalty is too easy.  Give the Warden and Prisoners free rein on this dude.

Remove finger and toenails with plyers
Remove fingers and toes with mini-saw, none of that chop off stuff
Cut off ears nice and slow with scissors
Cut off balls and bat with scissors
Cut away small parts of the body until he is nothing more than a stump and head.  Then he can get slow kill injection while you IV feed him, so it takes weeks for him to suffocate and die.

IV and tube feed him so he doesn't try to die on you.  Also, remove his tongue if he tries to swallow it.  A guard with him 365/24/7, so he doesn't try to out himself.
Have surgery staff on-call to ensure he doesn't bleed out.  This process should take 10 yrs before he gets the death penalty

Pure evil must be met with the same.
And what should be done to the traitors that are flooding white nations with non-whites hmm??? They deserve worse than what you described. Muslims will now retaliate and in turn whites will lash back. Whites have been the victims the past few decades. How many white females have been raped in Britain by Muslims??? Or murdered in Europe, USA etc??? We all know the statistics. In USA a white girl was gang raped by black savages and tossed into a gator invested swamp to be eaten and discarded. There is a fucking backlash coming and it is going to be epic. The globalist fools kept doing their thing and payment is due.

I feel sorry for the people killed and to see the woman pleading for help is heartbreaking.

But the globalists are to blame for playing with the demographics of nations. They are the ones that really have blood on their hands. They meddled and forced this DIEversity on the West which demands that one demographic die away. Did they think all those ancestors fought and survived for thousands of years to go quietly into the night? There are tribunals coming and the Globalists will regret the path they chose - mark my words. It is going to be brutal.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 11:27:58 PM »
They say about 1 in 100 people are sociopaths. This guy was highly likely one. If so he felt no emotions, killing those people would feel the same as taking a piss or lifting weights or watching TV. Just nothing, no fear, no guilt, no anything. It's scary that 1% of the population is capable of this. Most just become CEO's, politicians, gangsters or serial cheating wife beaters. There are some posting on Getbig.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:53 PM »

Noticed the flashing lights on his gun? Wtf was that about. This dude was calm as fuck!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2019, 11:31:51 PM »
Noticed the flashing lights on his gun? Wtf was that about. This dude was calm as fuck!

I think its for dark rooms.Maybe he wasnt sure how bright they would be

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2019, 11:35:40 PM »
No one thought anything like this would ever happen here. The whole country is in shock  :(
P

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2019, 11:36:02 PM »
LOL at the muslims being invaders of USA

We all know who invades other countries all the time.

But I guess this is how Americans see themselves,as victims. Even though the muslims are flooding only Europe.

Guy has some good points but is clearly insane.

He is no Breivik,who is a remarkable person and has targeted the ones most responsible for the harm done to the world.

They are not really invaders but invitees. They are invited in by traitors. Brevik killed a bunch of young white kids who were against Israel. He was probably a globalist agent. Was Soros one of Brevik's victims? You are saying those kids had done more harm to the world than a cockroach like Soros?? Get fucking real!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »
This dude was calm as fuck!

Psychopaths are fearless. They don't have that emotion.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2019, 11:37:27 PM »
They are not really invaders but invitees. They are invited in by traitors. Brevik killed a bunch of young white kids who were against Israel. He was probably a globalist agent. Was Soros one of Brevik's victims? You are saying those kids had done more harm to the world than a cockroach like Soros?? Get fucking real!

I think the idea was that they were the next generation of liberal politicians? Wasn't it like an elite camp?
S

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2019, 11:39:21 PM »
No one thought anything like this would ever happen here. The whole country is in shock  :(
I would not have guessed New Zealand but gopros have been around for a while now I am surprised it took this long. This might inspire copycat acts from both sides. This is not a good development but again pressure should be on the governments to stop with their DIEversity agenda. They are to blame. Repeat this over and over. The globalists are to blame and have blood on their hands. They have created a "Tower of Babel" in the West. Now they have a mess on their hands and so do we! Thanks you fucking cockroaches!!!

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2019, 11:42:07 PM »
The real question is, what the hell is a mosque doing in NZ?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2019, 11:43:15 PM »
I think the idea was that they were the next generation of liberal politicians? Wasn't it like an elite camp?
Says who? Send me a link that confirms all their political views? If white supremacists hate Israel and these white dead kids protested Israel then what does that make them?

https://ukmediawatch.org/2011/07/30/the-sad-song-of-norway-its-antisemitic-refrain/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 11:45:59 PM »
The real question is, what the hell is a mosque doing in NZ?
Exactly! I know why. The Mosque is there because the Globalists have an agenda to spread Islam throughout the world and exterminate white Christians. If those Muslims were not in New Zealand then the shooting would never have happened. The solution of course is not to force Muslims into the West. The Globalists are to blame. They are the ones responsible.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 11:49:05 PM »
Says who? Send me a link that confirms all their political views? If white supremacists hate Israel and these white dead kids protested Israel then what does that make them?

https://ukmediawatch.org/2011/07/30/the-sad-song-of-norway-its-antisemitic-refrain/

Yeah but all the leftist muzzie lovers hate Israel too? So what?
S

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 11:52:38 PM »
Christchurch is the primary departure point for anyone traveling to Antarctica.

Christchurch is about as far from any place as any place can be.

a) Nope, Hobart   ;)

b) Rapa Nui (Easter Island)  :)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2019, 11:54:35 PM »
Christchurch is a town.

fuck boooriiing place